Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:17:29 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
After one week break i will continue to share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 5th bet for this week will be match between MANCHESTER UNITED v ARSENAL FC

Starting date and time: 19/11/16 13:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/manchester-united-v-arsenal-fc/event/9599965?ref=tipster1

Match:  MANCHESTER UNITED v ARSENAL FC
Betting option: 1st Half - Aggregated Booking Points 11-25
Odd: 3.20
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.048 (48.00mbtc)

Proof:
~snip~

Derby game with a lot yellow cards if you ask me. Without Ibrahimovic i dont wanna bet on ML, for me this will be tight hame with draw results and both side are happy. Avoid this match and bet on cards Smiley Good luck to all!

Derby game with a lot yellow cards if you ask me. Without Ibrahimovic i dont wanna bet on ML, for me this will be tight hame with draw results and both side are happy. Avoid this match and bet on cards Smiley Good luck to all!

But then again there's an argument that if Rashford was the striker it could also benefit United.  Ibrahimovic hasn't been making goals lately and it really falls short of that is expected of him.  This is a good opportunity to test other Rashford out there and see what he can do since he's more effective in the striker role.

Are you sure Ibra has not been making goals lately? So who was scoring two goals (the 2nd and 3rd goal) on their last game against Swansea? He is starting to find his real killer instinct back, but too bad he cant play today. It is certainly a disadvantage for MU, no doubt. Rashford is still not showing his magic this season, MU should not rely on him to score goals.

Calm down guys Smiley tip WON !

16' A.Sanchez @
25' M.Darmian @

And that is 20 points and made this tip winning one!

Congrats to followers! This was nice odd!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:20:40 PM

Crystal Palace vs Manchester City what is notable thing is with Crystal Palace is it has been very constant in scoring goals though all these goals which it scored were not helpful in match winning perspective. Manchester City also not looking very comfortable so both teams to score yes is on what you can count me in too.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:23:02 PM

No Mhikitryan and Bastian Schweinsteiger again. Wayne Rooney sitting on the bench, that is abig surprise to me. Good to see Rashford starting in the centre forward role, he is the one that destroy Arsenal last season. Tied game for sure, maybe a 0-0 draw or favor on Arsenal. Wenger could break his bad record against Mourinho and Manchester United.  Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.57

If you really have been following the EPL then no, it wouldn't be a big surprise.  In fact it's quite expected actually.  Rooney has been out of form since the preseason friendlies and what he needs is a new environment.  It would be both better for him and United of he leaves with mutual consent.  

Anyway, I can't watch the game live, how is it?  Is United parking the bus?  I could imagine Rashford being isolated up front with no one linking up to him.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:27:10 PM

Manchester vs Arsenal it will be interesting match today
my predict both teams to scores is the best choice. Good luck guys.

Half time end and the score on Manchester United vs Arsenal match still 0-0 draw. I think it will be hard for both teams make a goal. I guess this match will ended with no goal 0-0. I also have live bet Man United ML on this match.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:27:28 PM

But then again there's an argument that if Rashford was the striker it could also benefit United.  Ibrahimovic hasn't been making goals lately and it really falls short of that is expected of him.  This is a good opportunity to test other Rashford out there and see what he can do since he's more effective in the striker role.

Are you sure Ibra has not been making goals lately? So who was scoring two goals (the 2nd and 3rd goal) on their last game against Swansea? He is starting to find his real killer instinct back, but too bad he cant play today. It is certainly a disadvantage for MU, no doubt. Rashford is still not showing his magic this season, MU should not rely on him to score goals.

And before the Swansea game, have you seen Ibra more out of form?  Not to my knowledge.  If you watch that game vs Swansea you'd notice that they allowed United to score vs them.  It wasn't because United was playing really well.  There was no pressing from Swansea's side, I don't mean not enough pressing, they were not trying at all.  Go watch that game again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:43:09 PM

And before the Swansea game, have you seen Ibra more out of form?  Not to my knowledge.  If you watch that game vs Swansea you'd notice that they allowed United to score vs them.  It wasn't because United was playing really well.  There was no pressing from Swansea's side, I don't mean not enough pressing, they were not trying at all.  Go watch that game again.

You are not talking about Ibra out of form but you talking about Ibra not scoring goals lately. It is different problem, if you talk about scoring goals then it does not matter who are the opponent and/or how the opponent play. Even if the opponent does not give enough pressure, but scoring goals still need a good instinct.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:53:54 PM

After 63 minutes from kicked off still no teams get succeed to take lead into Manchester United vs Arsenal, I just placed my bet on Arsenal draw or away as draw is getting favorite, Manchester United will not get succeed to win this match possibly draw will be the result of this match.
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:57:05 PM

English Premier League 2016/2017 :

Southampton FC vs  Liverpool : Liverpool became a nice team with Jorgen Klopp , with sn offensive tactic they score many goals in their last games , coutinho is an awesome player , he always find solution to score from any place in the staduim , For sure liverpool will win .
Crystal Palace FC vs  Manchester City : Manchester city will win this game .
Watford vs Leicester City : a hard game for both teams , they search for 3 pts , i think there is not many Goals in this game .
Tottenham Hotspur  vs  West Ham United : Another hard game especially for west Ham , i will bet for west ham united !
Arcteryx

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:13:29 PM

Manchester United vs Arsenal to be honest i'm not sure manchester united could win against arsenal by seeing both team having different performance. i take a bet on manchester united because two factor, first arsene wenger rarely can win against mourinho and second i'm manchester united fans.

Im taking some small bets for united as well eventhough Im not sure with them and that Im a fans. Im taking 0-0 at half time incase you want to do the same. I think that this has quite a good chance to suceed, some people may think that it is risky however Im pretty sure that both team is going to be getting possesion first in the first half

I agree with your bet that first half it will be draw correct score 0-0 or 1-1 and mostly the full time also will be draw or i am going with arsenal as i am unlucky to lose bet when ever i bet on man utd, so Arsenal win full time
I was very surprised to see 0-0 until 70th minute of the second half. When ever I bet on Manchester United I lose too. So I put over on goals but they seem to make me lose no matter what I bet on their games.
Arsenal has done nothing all game, so pathetic outing for them.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:23:06 PM

Tottenham vs West Ham I divided my bet in many parts where both team to score yes @1.85 and corners over/under 10.5 and my pick was over 10.5 to be during this game. Tottenham should come out as winner being at home though it just succeeded to end many chances at draw. West Ham will loose but then too score is must by it too.
Arcteryx

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:29:46 PM

After 63 minutes from kicked off still no teams get succeed to take lead into Manchester United vs Arsenal, I just placed my bet on Arsenal draw or away as draw is getting favorite, Manchester United will not get succeed to win this match possibly draw will be the result of this match.
Draw was the perfect prediction on this match. It was an uneventful match all the way through.
Why Arsenal waited until the last minute I don't know why. They looked jaded all match.
The ones that bet on draw for this one congratulations you know your Manchester United team well to disappoint when they playing like this.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:30:00 PM

I may disagree with you but it seems you're definitely correct in this case.  I didn't check but I would guess that the bet offered quite more value?  I think 0 - 0 was the more likely outcome imho.  But what do I know...  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:31:04 PM

Sunderland vs Hull City both teams are into bad form and I'm quite sure both teams will get succeed to score a goal there, than my pick will be both teams to score @1.85, probably this would be get draw and I don't think Sunderland will win this match there.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:32:05 PM

Manchester United vs Arsenal to be honest i'm not sure manchester united could win against arsenal by seeing both team having different performance. i take a bet on manchester united because two factor, first arsene wenger rarely can win against mourinho and second i'm manchester united fans.

Im taking some small bets for united as well eventhough Im not sure with them and that Im a fans. Im taking 0-0 at half time incase you want to do the same. I think that this has quite a good chance to suceed, some people may think that it is risky however Im pretty sure that both team is going to be getting possesion first in the first half

I agree with your bet that first half it will be draw correct score 0-0 or 1-1 and mostly the full time also will be draw or i am going with arsenal as i am unlucky to lose bet when ever i bet on man utd, so Arsenal win full time
I was very surprised to see 0-0 until 70th minute of the second half. When ever I bet on Manchester United I lose too. So I put over on goals but they seem to make me lose no matter what I bet on their games.
Arsenal has done nothing all game, so pathetic outing for them.
Well Arsenal is so lucky today, Oliver Giroud there to rescue, when it come to open header, he won't be missing it. As you said above, they're pathetic almost the whole game , don't have any motive, purpose or whatsoever. I think Wenger never thought he can win this game, aren't he?  He have never beat Mourinho in BPL,  how could he will today.
Arcteryx

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:32:55 PM

I may disagree with you but it seems you're definitely correct in this case.  I didn't check but I would guess that the bet offered quite more value?  I think 0 - 0 was the more likely outcome imho.  But what do I know...  Cheesy
That was the perfect prediction for this matches outcome.
Manchester United always waits until the last minute to start to give anything in their matches. It seems like a lazy way to play but that is what they usually do. Roll Eyes

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

I expected the game Manchester United against Arsenal could result in a draw but I did not find the time to bet on it.
Anyway, I prepared a balanced parlay for the following games and I really hope to start winning again with this league Smiley

Tottenham - West Ham Tottenham
Crystal Palace - Manchester City Man City
Everton - Swansea Everton
Southampton - Liverpool over 2,5 goals
Watford - Leicester Draw or away
newcripto

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:00:59 PM

I have my primary bet on Everton to win @1.55 main line though it did nothing impressive but in comparison with Swansea which has won just single match it deserves to take chance on it. Everton at home is basically main reason of taking risk of my money on it and it will not let me down that I can expect in return.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:04:59 PM

manchester utd vs arsenal after final whistle the scores doesn't change 1-1 and looks like this results is deserve to them because both teams was playing good even i expect more goals in this match but unfortunately it doesn't happened however Manchester City or Liverpool will took advantages from this results if they win against their opponents

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

manchester utd vs arsenal after final whistle the scores doesn't change 1-1 and looks like this results is deserve to them because both teams was playing good

Too bad for mata otherwise he would be the man of the match. As usual manchester united either show a poor defending or that giroud has turned himself into a super sub. He scored 2 goals in the last game as  super sub as well so perhaps this is just them being unlucky with arsenal
BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
After one week break i will continue to share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 6th bet for this week will be match between TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v WEST HAM UNITED

Starting date and time: 19/11/16 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-v-west-ham-united/event/9599975?ref=tipster1

Match:  TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v WEST HAM UNITED
Betting option: 1st Half - Aggregated Booking Points 26-40
Odd: 5.00
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.075 (75.00mbtc)

Proof:

Dirty West Ham, playing on away side against harder Tottenham - there will be cards! My prediciton for this game is 3-4 yellow cards at 1st half. Maybe some red or penalty? Good luck to all!

Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: