Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Manchester United are in good form with 4 wins in raw and tgey kept clean sheets in last 5 games across all competitions so tomorrow they are going to face Yeovil Mourinho will want a big win unless he wants the screaming fans to get back at him so I think he will go with a good squad but he will rest some of his players because they have a difficult game at the end of the week when they will be visiting Tottenham in the EPL so I think United will get an easy win as the hosts Yeovil are not even doing well on league two currently they are sitting in 21st spot so my betting tip for this game is United -2.5AH.

Tottenham vs Man Utd is a really difficult one to call, I think BTTS is the best option, I seriously don’t know who will win.

Yes this is one of the tougher matches of the round so like you I will also be going for both teams to score and I may also put a bet on over 3.5 goals just for some value as this could be a high scoring match. If Man Utd drop this game, I think the season is over for them so they will be going for the win to keep up with Man City.
Manchester United have been very good against Tottenham Hotspurs for a very long time, even when they are playing poorly, they manage to get the better hand over Tottenham Hostpurs.
Manchester United deserved to be seeded in the game against Tottenham Hotspurs, moreover they have brought in a new player who was imported from Arsenal's Sanchez and the arrival of this player will obviously affect the sharpening of their attack line. But, Manchester United must remain vigilant because no matter how Tottenham play in front of his supporters so maybe they will try to keep winning this match. I will go to bet that the outcome of this match will end with a draw score.

Tottenham will be distracted by the news  their manager is a target for Real Madrid and so is their star striker. Manchester United on the other hand have a manager who has just signed a long term deal, in addition to that we have a beast in sanchez. I can't possibly imagine what damage they'll do when they play Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku. Shaw is back to his bloody best, i'm going all in on Manchester United to win the match by a big margin.
We can all agree that Tottenham hasn't been really playing that well in their last few games in all competitions, and against Tottenham, Alexis Sanchez would want to prove why he is one of the best players in the world, He needs to be started in that game and when he does am sure Manchester United are going to get a much needed win especially with Tottenham performances against the big clubs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Manchester United are in good form with 4 wins in raw and tgey kept clean sheets in last 5 games across all competitions so tomorrow they are going to face Yeovil Mourinho will want a big win unless he wants the screaming fans to get back at him so I think he will go with a good squad but he will rest some of his players because they have a difficult game at the end of the week when they will be visiting Tottenham in the EPL so I think United will get an easy win as the hosts Yeovil are not even doing well on league two currently they are sitting in 21st spot so my betting tip for this game is United -2.5AH.

Tottenham vs Man Utd is a really difficult one to call, I think BTTS is the best option, I seriously don’t know who will win.

Yes this is one of the tougher matches of the round so like you I will also be going for both teams to score and I may also put a bet on over 3.5 goals just for some value as this could be a high scoring match. If Man Utd drop this game, I think the season is over for them so they will be going for the win to keep up with Man City.
Manchester United have been very good against Tottenham Hotspurs for a very long time, even when they are playing poorly, they manage to get the better hand over Tottenham Hostpurs.
Manchester United deserved to be seeded in the game against Tottenham Hotspurs, moreover they have brought in a new player who was imported from Arsenal's Sanchez and the arrival of this player will obviously affect the sharpening of their attack line. But, Manchester United must remain vigilant because no matter how Tottenham play in front of his supporters so maybe they will try to keep winning this match. I will go to bet that the outcome of this match will end with a draw score.

Tottenham will be distracted by the news  their manager is a target for Real Madrid and so is their star striker. Manchester United on the other hand have a manager who has just signed a long term deal, in addition to that we have a beast in sanchez. I can't possibly imagine what damage they'll do when they play Martial, Sanchez and Lukaku. Shaw is back to his bloody best, i'm going all in on Manchester United to win the match by a big margin.
We can all agree that Tottenham hasn't been really playing that well in their last few games in all competitions, and against Tottenham, Alexis Sanchez would want to prove why he is one of the best players in the world, He needs to be started in that game and when he does am sure Manchester United are going to get a much needed win especially with Tottenham performances against the big clubs.

Yes Tottenham haven't been in good form lately and even in the FA Cup they come a draw with Newport County which was a game they are expected to win. I'm now thinking in their upcoming match with Man Utd that United now win unless Tottenham can turn their form around.

On some other news Liverpool have now lost back to back games against the Premier League's bottom two teams as they just lost their FA Cup match with West Brom 2-3

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

Yes Tottenham haven't been in good form lately and even in the FA Cup they come a draw with Newport County which was a game they are expected to win. I'm now thinking in their upcoming match with Man Utd that United now win unless Tottenham can turn their form around.

On some other news Liverpool have now lost back to back games against the Premier League's bottom two teams as they just lost their FA Cup match with West Brom 2-3
Liverpool are indeed the worse, even after spending 75M Pounds on Virgil Van Dijk they are still not better at all, Losing to West Brom is a whole new low for them and even though they had helped from VAR which denied West Brom a goal, they went on to still lose the game.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

Liverpool are indeed the worse, even after spending 75M Pounds on Virgil Van Dijk they are still not better at all, Losing to West Brom is a whole new low for them and even though they had helped from VAR which denied West Brom a goal, they went on to still lose the game.

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

Do you think Jurgen Klopp is really a capable enough manager or a flop in the Premier League?
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Do you think Jurgen Klopp is really a capable enough manager or a flop in the Premier League?
In my opinion, Klopp is one of the best managers in the world because he can quickly and shortly to change the style of team play in accordance with what he wants. I am happy with the strategy that Klopp continues to apply right now when he was with Dortmund or now with Liverpool, Klopp always applies strategies to his players to keep up the pressure from start to finish. However, related to the achievements with Liverpool, Klopp only takes longer and he must wait for the luck.
yoseph

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

The problem with Liverpool saga is that when they do sack Jurgen Klopp, who are they going to replace him with, There isn't a lot of options in the managerial world at the moment. They just have to stick with him. I am sure the fans love his goal celebration antics than trophies.

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
Considering that Tottenham Hotspurs haven't spent as much as Liverpool in the transfer window, i think Liverpool are indeed the worse because in spite of their spendings they are really not winning anything at all.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

He's a great manager (I think he should be managing a bigger club like Real Madrid, there were rumours of him going to Spain when he left Dortmund) and he's had a decent run in the premier league since 2015.

There's no doubt that the guy is more than a capable manager, especially if you look back when he was in germany. With Dortmund he won 2 league cups, 2 league titles (in a row), and 3 supercups, he was able to compete head to head with one of the biggest clubs in the world, Bayern Munich.

Obviously, when he arrived at Merseyside, expectations were extremely high (as they should) because, if he accomplished so much with Dortmund, imagine what he can do in a 5 times champions league winner club like Liverpool. So far, he hasn't won anything with the club, so yeah, domestically he's been a flop (I say domestically because Klopp managed to guide Liverpool to the first european final since 2007 CL final), but I'm sure the fans and the directive board are happy with Klopp right now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

The problem with Liverpool saga is that when they do sack Jurgen Klopp, who are they going to replace him with, There isn't a lot of options in the managerial world at the moment. They just have to stick with him. I am sure the fans love his goal celebration antics than trophies.

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.
Considering that Tottenham Hotspurs haven't spent as much as Liverpool in the transfer window, i think Liverpool are indeed the worse because in spite of their spendings they are really not winning anything at all.

I think it's short sighted to say they are worse now.  You should consider where they were a few years back (except that year when they finished second, it was Suarez who carried the club, not Brendan Rodgers) when they were finishing outside the top 4.

Sure they've been spending...  A lot.  But that's the transfer market they have today.  Even Jonny Evans is worth 27M GBP or something ridiculous.  Lmao.

Give Klopp a couple more years.  I think he's doing a good job at LFC by bringing back some stability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

Wtf?  Worse?  They are 4th in the league and that's more you can ask for considering they have City, United and Chelsea above them.  Worse is a term you can use with the Spurs imo.

LFC is doing fine overall as long as they finish at least 4th in the league and advance in the quarters at the CL.  I'd say it would be a decent year for them, but I have low expections when it come to them...  Let's see what LFC_Bitcoin says.

I think it's short sighted to say they are worse now.  You should consider where they were a few years back (except that year when they finished second, it was Suarez who carried the club, not Brendan Rodgers) when they were finishing outside the top 4.

Sure they've been spending...  A lot.  But that's the transfer market they have today.  Even Jonny Evans is worth 27M GBP or something ridiculous.  Lmao.

Give Klopp a couple more years.  I think he's doing a good job at LFC by bringing back some stability.
Most of the fans are rather disillusioned with Klopp, but he does need some time and he should prioritize the needs of the clubs because he knew well before that they really needed a defender but his focus was most on Naby Keita instead of a defender and in the end they had to pay an outrageous fee for Van Dijk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Most of the fans are rather disillusioned with Klopp, but he does need some time and he should prioritize the needs of the clubs because he knew well before that they really needed a defender but his focus was most on Naby Keita instead of a defender and in the end they had to pay an outrageous fee for Van Dijk.
Klopp is trying to fix a team that have many holes where competition don't give mercy to whom have all of these holes with him losing confidence in the current two keeper Simon Mignolet and karrius. He made an attempt to get Roma 25 years old Brazilian keeper Alisson Becker but the initial bid was rejected and Roma wants 44£ million to start the talks so Liverpool needs to spend more from Coutinho money yo try and fix their holes. Having one good center back as the only defensive corner in your Squad so they really need to get at least a better goalie and I think that Becker will be a right for his first season with the capital team but he is overpriced they better not be focusing on only him and try to negotiate with other targets.

Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

jurgen klop is bad, can't create stable liverpool performance
last night in FA cup, play in home only meet West Bromwich Albion lost

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

He only focuses on attack and that's the reason he is suffering loss . He has a great team if you ask me but he is failing to bring out their potential .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Most of the fans are rather disillusioned with Klopp,

Wtf are you talking about?  Liverpool has never been more optimistic in a long long time since that CL win under Rafa Benitez.  Please stop making sh*t up.

Liverpool has the chance to finish in the top 4 every season now under Klopp.  That's more than what the fans can ask for considering what the club has been thru.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Most of the fans are rather disillusioned with Klopp,

Wtf are you talking about?  Liverpool has never been more optimistic in a long long time since that CL win under Rafa Benitez.  Please stop making sh*t up.

Liverpool has the chance to finish in the top 4 every season now under Klopp.  That's more than what the fans can ask for considering what the club has been thru.

I think i agree with you on your last paragraph that the fans could have expected better because the team has gone through hell without money and all that and so to have been able to bring them back into the top 4 is a feet worthy of commendation but others are impatient because they feel Liverpool is a big club and should be brought back to its glory days but i don't think that is going to happen now that finances play keys roles in sports administration and there are filthy rich clubs in the EPL than ever
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

^ The general consensus on real Liverpool fans is they like Klopp.  He has brought some stability in the club and they are in a better position to challenge for trophies in the coming seasons.  Have you seen any "Klopp Out" banners out, or many real fans who really support Liverpool talk sh*t about Klopp?  No.  So please stop making sh*t up for your sig campaigns.  Let's at least have a decent conversation about football and betting.

Maybe we should request for this thread to be locked and have hilariousnandco open a new self moderated one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yoseph

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

He only focuses on attack and that's the reason he is suffering loss . He has a great team if you ask me but he is failing to bring out their potential .
Then he is really at fault here, if you have a great team and you don't seem to be getting the best out of it then you are clearing not doing your job very well, maybe Liverpool after going trophyless for the last seven years have grown accustomed to be a non title winning team.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Then he is really at fault here, if you have a great team and you don't seem to be getting the best out of it then you are clearing not doing your job very well, maybe Liverpool after going trophyless for the last seven years have grown accustomed to be a non title winning team.
This time, football is not just showing the game to get a feat or trophy only. but football has been used to invest profit for entrepreneurs in the world because football can provide that and the trophy is a reward for the players and coaches for their hard work. Liverpool could be the champion and get the trophy because the opportunity is very open to them in every season let alone inhabited by Liverpool players and great coaches. However, in soccer fortune, is not always on their side and Liverpool just has to wait for the luck to be on them to get a trophy.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Klopp is good solution for Liverpool situation he is not the great but he will get the job done the most positive thing for him is he can create something out of not much and he is eager to fight for results the problem is that he is not in Germany here there's a lot of sides wants to bring you down also not getting any silverware for the third season in row is not something that encourages fans  to cheer for but they still in a much better situation then Arsenal but things could be much difficult for the rest of the season because every club in top 6 signed extra players for the fight over top 4 spots .
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

Can we stop discussing klop in this thread ? There will always be some people that love him and some that hate him, the reason for all those hatred will be because they hate liverpool as well. Admit it, liverpool was great before they lost against swansea , it was unexpected for them to lose.

It is better to discuss upcoming hot match manchester united against tottenham , this is going to be a hard game for both team
Pages: « 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: