Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:57 PM

Man City dominated the game against Huddersfield with Man City having 80% of the ball possession. Huddersfield were lucky to get an own goal by Otamendi which was there only shinning light throughout the whole game. Man City are just simply unstoppable at the moment as I thought this would of been more of a Challenge for them as Huddersfield did beat Man Utd. Can Man City can unbeaten this season? 
Huddersfield couldn't get a shot on goal in the whole 90 minutes of open play but they were good defensively not to have conceded more goals in the game today and am sure lots of City fans were on the edge of their seat worrying that they wouldn't get the winning goal in the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

Man City dominated the game against Huddersfield with Man City having 80% of the ball possession. Huddersfield were lucky to get an own goal by Otamendi which was there only shinning light throughout the whole game. Man City are just simply unstoppable at the moment as I thought this would of been more of a Challenge for them as Huddersfield did beat Man Utd. Can Man City can unbeaten this season? 

Sure they can.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola said his side "competed amazingly" as they fought back from 1-0 down to win at Huddersfield 2-1
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Sure they can.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola said his side "competed amazingly" as they fought back from 1-0 down to win at Huddersfield 2-1

I hope they can as I am a Man City fan. Yes they did well to come back after being 1 goal down and it was even more amazing as it was a own goal which can put a downer on the team when that happens but Man City came out in the second half a team on a mission to win the match and that's what they did.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

Sure they can.

I hope they can as I am a Man City fan. Yes they did well to come back after being 1 goal down and it was even more amazing as it was a own goal which can put a downer on the team when that happens but Man City came out in the second half a team on a mission to win the match and that's what they did.
Very clearly seen the dominance of Manchester City in this match. However, in the first half, they have difficulty to score goals into the opposing goal because the opponent is very compact in the back line. At first, I doubt Manchester City will win this game, but Sterling really makes a difference for the team with his goals, in this season he has always been key in every Manchester City game.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

Sure they can.

Very clearly seen the dominance of Manchester City in this match. However, in the first half, they have difficulty to score goals into the opposing goal because the opponent is very compact in the back line. At first, I doubt Manchester City will win this game, but Sterling really makes a difference for the team with his goals, in this season he has always been key in every Manchester City game.
it's expected from City to have a not so good game and the Good thing is that they managed to get a win at the end and that's because Huddersfield trying to park the bus in every game, sometimes you get what you deserve especially against City.
It was a penalty, no doubt about it. Clumsy challenge after That it was only a matter of time until the citizens crack one more goal through the wall that Huddersfield trying to build now they have two more league games that should be in their hands before they face their red neighbors in 10 of October.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:47:41 AM

Sure they can.

it's expected from City to have a not so good game and the Good thing is that they managed to get a win at the end and that's because Huddersfield trying to park the bus in every game, sometimes you get what you deserve especially against City.
It was a penalty, no doubt about it. Clumsy challenge after That it was only a matter of time until the citizens crack one more goal through the wall that Huddersfield trying to build now they have two more league games that should be in their hands before they face their red neighbors in 10 of October.
Look, I don't think the team can go smoothly for the whole season. Even though the selection of players, City will lose points in the course of this season.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

Following a fight in Arsenal's 4-3 win over Norwich at Highbury, the Football Association punished the Gunners with a £20,000 fine and the Canaries with one of £50,000.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Following a fight in Arsenal's 4-3 win over Norwich at Highbury, the Football Association punished the Gunners with a £20,000 fine and the Canaries with one of £50,000.

Heh.  And they were not supposed to get that penalty yesterday imo.  Aaron Ramsey threw himself down on the pitch after a soft touch at the back.  The ref should see that.  That's another win from Arsenal vs Burney under controversial circumstances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Arsenal to win is not honored. There were some controversial moments in this match, which affected the final result of this match.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

Chelsea vs  liverpool match I'm very much looking forward to and for now I need some advice for the match that will be tomorrow.
is it possible to chelsea scoring more than two goals?
i will bet big in pertandingan bseok.
and look forward to victory chelsea.
maybe some opinions can be input here
A friend of mine who is a staunch Liverpool fans says that they are going to beat Chelsea very easily this weekend and I think he is way over his head because they are yet to tackle their defensive problems even though they have one of the best attacks currently in the premier league.  A counter attack from Chelsea will be very disastrous for them and i will not be surprised if they end up losing by a three goal margin.
I was very surprised to see the liverpool vs chelsea match.
the draw that occurred makes me suffer a considerable loss.
plus when liverpool scored his first goal,
a little frustrating but this is a gamble there when win and what time to lose.
this is my first biggest defeat

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:14:08 PM

Arsenal to win is not honored. There were some controversial moments in this match, which affected the final result of this match.

Well we've all accepted controversies to be a part of the game and there's no need to whine after the final results. Arsenal won through Sanchez 's penalty and so be it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:41:24 PM

Heh.  And they were not supposed to get that penalty yesterday imo.  Aaron Ramsey threw himself down on the pitch after a soft touch at the back.  The ref should see that.  That's another win from Arsenal vs Burney under controversial circumstances.

Arsenal's last two premier league games were won under controversial circumstances for the gunners and Arsene Wenger didn't complain one bit, but i quite remember he was livid when a controversial penalty was given against them when they faced Manchester City.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Big Sam is getting closer to be the next manager for Everton Although he has not played since leaving Crystal Palace at the end of last season. But the recent loss 4-1 against Southampton could speed things around for Everyone board to get him as there current manager David Unsworth not getting the results needed for the club with 4 points from 4 games is still too low for the team that spend a lot in summer currently they're only two points ahead from relegation zone and with The next two games at their stadium could decide the fate of the David Unsworth.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:43:58 PM

Big Sam is getting closer to be the next manager for Everton Although he has not played since leaving Crystal Palace at the end of last season. But the recent loss 4-1 against Southampton could speed things around for Everyone board to get him as there current manager David Unsworth not getting the results needed for the club with 4 points from 4 games is still too low for the team that spend a lot in summer currently they're only two points ahead from relegation zone and with The next two games at their stadium could decide the fate of the David Unsworth.
On the contrary i heard rumors that Martin Oneill was being lined to take the job and knowing how he made Aston Villa such a formidable opponent during his managerial tenure there, i believe that he will be a great choice for the club and without doubt Big Sam will be a great acquisition for them as well
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:39:10 PM

Chelsea vs  liverpool match I'm very much looking forward to and for now I need some advice for the match that will be tomorrow.
A friend of mine who is a staunch Liverpool fans says that they are going to beat Chelsea very easily this weekend and I think he is way over his head because they are yet to tackle their defensive problems even though they have one of the best attacks currently in the premier league.  A counter attack from Chelsea will be very disastrous for them and i will not be surprised if they end up losing by a three goal margin.
Yes, that's the world of gambling. In this game, you will definitely feel the victory and defeat. However, I suggest if you experience defeat then you do not be too frustrated because before you already know how the risk if following this gambling game. I was so, when the match Chelsea vs Liverpool I suffered a big loss and I consider this as a mere pleasure so this defeat did not make me become frustrated. Hopefully, in the previous game, we get a profit that can replace losses in this game.
grermezter

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

Yes, that's the world of gambling. In this game, you will definitely feel the victory and defeat. However, I suggest if you experience defeat then you do not be too frustrated because before you already know how the risk if following this gambling game. I was so, when the match Chelsea vs Liverpool I suffered a big loss and I consider this as a mere pleasure so this defeat did not make me become frustrated. Hopefully, in the previous game, we get a profit that can replace losses in this game.
That is why I don't bet on high profile games because the results are mostly unpredictable, anything can happen in those kind of games. But Liverpool lost the opportunity to win the game when Jurgen Klopp in all his wisdom decided to bench Sadio Mane for the game and it cost them the game.

citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

I certainly like the way Sadio Mane plays, but I do not think that Liverpool lost just because he stayed on the bench. There are many other reasons why Liverpool did not win against Chelsea.

StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Manchester United vs Watford => Both Teams To Score -yes- @1.8
West Brom vs Newcastle Utd => under 1.5 @2.75
Leicester vs Tottenham=> Leicester +0.5 @2.1
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace has a very bad performance while play away's games. This should be an easy game to win for Brighton & Hove Albion.

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1877

Metawin.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:32 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 08:10:12 PM by ralle14

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace has a very bad performance while play away's games. This should be an easy game to win for Brighton & Hove Albion.
Yeah and one thing to note that they haven't scored a single goal out of their 6 away games. Under and Brighton ML is a good bet to take.

On the Watford match it's tough to pick a winner because Man U is underperforming that might continue here. They're one of the best team in terms of defense so under 2.5 is my play here, they've only conceded 6 goals if i'm not mistaken. Betslip

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: