Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I think we can consider this season over, at least battle for the first place. It is clearly that City will win this one. But it will be interesting to find out which teams will end in Top4, and which teams will end up last and get relegated into Championship. Personally, I would like Newcastle would the one of them, just because of Benitez who was enough dumb let go class player like Mitrović into Championiship. He scored 5 goals in just 5 matches for Fulham. Also, Shefield Wednesday's manager criticized Benitez for that action, saying that it's pity for elite player such as Mitrović to play in Championship.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

I think we can consider this season over, at least battle for the first place. It is clearly that City will win this one. But it will be interesting to find out which teams will end in Top4, and which teams will end up last and get relegated into Championship. Personally, I would like Newcastle would the one of them, just because of Benitez who was enough dumb let go class player like Mitrović into Championiship. He scored 5 goals in just 5 matches for Fulham. Also, Shefield Wednesday's manager criticized Benitez for that action, saying that it's pity for elite player such as Mitrović to play in Championship.

Yes Mitrovic for now play excellent and I think that he overcame Championship.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

This weekend will be presented a big game again, this time the match between Manchester United vs. Liverpool. At this time, the performance of Liverpool more favored than Manchester United although in the standings while Manchester United is still above the opponent. However, Liverpool will make this match a match to coup the red master's position in the standings.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

This weekend will be presented a big game again, this time the match between Manchester United vs. Liverpool. At this time, the performance of Liverpool more favored than Manchester United although in the standings while Manchester United is still above the opponent. However, Liverpool will make this match a match to coup the red master's position in the standings.

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Edit:  It's at 1.93...  Still not bad.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Speaking of the Liverpool, Former Liverpool striker is saying that Mohammed Salah is the best African player to ever play in the EPL and he hasn't even won a single trophy yet meanwhile we have had the likes of Didier Drogba and Michael Essien who have graced the EPL and were far better than Salah.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Speaking of the Liverpool, Former Liverpool striker is saying that Mohammed Salah is the best African player to ever play in the EPL and he hasn't even won a single trophy yet meanwhile we have had the likes of Didier Drogba and Michael Essien who have graced the EPL and were far better than Salah.
England biggest two clubs United and Liverpool have been always waited for millions fans around the world, this is he biggest Clasico in England without any doubt. All other England clubs History look small in front of these two clubs And even if they were not rivals on the top, the watching pleasure guaranteed because of the clubs between the clubs and how I wish to return Glories to both, specifically red giant Liverpool, the great because the period of his absence has long I think hosts have better advantage for the win as they only lost one game in old Trafford and It was against City but better go with BTTS as I don't expect the same scenario as the previous game between them two.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

England biggest two clubs United and Liverpool have been always waited for millions fans around the world, this is he biggest Clasico in England without any doubt. All other England clubs History look small in front of these two clubs And even if they were not rivals on the top, the watching pleasure guaranteed because of the clubs between the clubs and how I wish to return Glories to both, specifically red giant Liverpool, the great because the period of his absence has long I think hosts have better advantage for the win as they only lost one game in old Trafford and It was against City but better go with BTTS as I don't expect the same scenario as the previous game between them two.
Liverpool are going to go trophyless this season but the fans really don’t seem to care as long as they are making some really good impacts during the season and now they are going to claim that next season will be their year.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Yup...  This could be 'that' game.  But, I think Mou will not take any risks here and make this their most defensive, park the bus-esque performance ever.

I'll be betting the under 2.5 or 3.0 goals.  I haven't checked the lines yet, but I think it should be over 2.00.

Edit:  It's at 1.93...  Still not bad.  Wink
Liverpool are going to go trophyless this season but the fans really don’t seem to care as long as they are making some really good impacts during the season and now they are going to claim that next season will be their year.

Mourinho is already thinking about the decisive match of champion's league against Sevilla, and therefore does not want to waste important energy.
Liverpool can take advantage of this and win the match.
 I think that next year Liverpool can finally win 1 trophy because the team keeps improving.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

Mourinho is already thinking about the decisive match of champion's league against Sevilla, and therefore does not want to waste important energy.
 I think that next year Liverpool can finally win 1 trophy because the team keeps improving.

Mourinho may be small will lower the players who are often reserved to rest his core players to be prepared in UCL match so that Liverpool can seize the opportunity to achieve full points from Chelsea. However, this match is a big game so I still hope Mourinho down all his core players to face Liverpool later because if Mourinho does not provide strong resistance then the match will look uninteresting to we watch and be a bet.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Mourinho may be small will lower the players who are often reserved to rest his core players to be prepared in UCL match so that Liverpool can seize the opportunity to achieve full points from Chelsea. However, this match is a big game so I still hope Mourinho down all his core players to face Liverpool later because if Mourinho does not provide strong resistance then the match will look uninteresting to we watch and be a bet.

Well it's true that Manchester United have a champions league match but mourinho knows the value of this fixture he'll sacrifice champions league for this, and the supporters will understand. If you see Manchester United has got an amazing bench strength so I'll back them to win in style. A draw would be frustrating for Liverpool but expect mourinho to go for it.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

although this is not derby match but the match between them always be interesting because admitted or not Liverpool and Manchester United is the big teams which is the former of EPL champion however the red slightly better indeed but as host team Manchester United also won't let Liverpool win easily even they needed to win to keep their chance finish at 4th position

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Really?  He already said that after just a season?  I think we need to see more.  He's good 'this year' because of the conditions LFC are having today, which is decent.  But let's see how he'll do when they aren't doing well...

And Drogba is better imo.  Look up his equalizer at the CL final vs Bayern on YT.  Omg!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

I think mourinho will keep his quality players playing against liverpool. Mou also do not want to lose full points in this match, maybe after the game against liverpool mou will start resting quality players.
Well, this game will look tense to bet. Hopefully the best winner.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

Really?  He already said that after just a season?  I think we need to see more.  He's good 'this year' because of the conditions LFC are having today, which is decent.  But let's see how he'll do when they aren't doing well...

And Drogba is better imo.  Look up his equalizer at the CL final vs Bayern on YT.  Omg!
United needs to keep their good image at old Trafford as they only lost against this year champions so they will be aiming for a win in front of their supporters to keep criticizers shut. With both teams want to be runner's up I think that this game will be open for goals Liverpool always play the offense and United need a win before they face Sevilla on Championsleague. United still have a number of players injured while Liverpool have only Clyne Ruled out and Wijnaldum, Henderson, Robertson are going to be doubtful to feature in this Classico my tip for the match is to go for over 2.5 goals or both teams on scoring sheets.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Manchester United vs Liverpool.
the game I am most waiting for in the premier league, after l
the first game at Anfield that goes bland, I really expect the Red Derby tomorrow to be a special and exciting game. I hope there are many goals and surprising results.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

the first game at Anfield that goes bland, I really expect the Red Derby tomorrow to be a special and exciting game. I hope there are many goals and surprising results.

If we analysis the recent performance then both teams are playing very well and in good shape.Though Man UTD is ahead of Liverpool but Liverpool is capable of win this game.I will bet for Liverpool because of this team sprit and they have beaten the EPL king Man City few days early.

daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

Seeing from the development of each team's performance in this red derby Liverpool far more prominent. In this match was ambitious Liverpool to seize second place in the standings of Manchester United. and vice versa, The Red Devil will not make this match easy for Liverpool because they will want to maintain their position in the standings until the end of the season because this is a home game for Manchester United then I prefer to bet on Liverpool's victory in order to get a big profit from the bet I do later.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

Seeing from the development of each team's performance in this red derby Liverpool far more prominent. In this match was ambitious Liverpool to seize second place in the standings of Manchester United. and vice versa, The Red Devil will not make this match easy for Liverpool because they will want to maintain their position in the standings until the end of the season because this is a home game for Manchester United then I prefer to bet on Liverpool's victory in order to get a big profit from the bet I do later.
Just saw that Paul Pogba is going to be a doubt for the game between Liverpool and Manchester United this weekend and to some its going to be a disadvantage for Manchester United but seeing his last two performances for the team, I think him not playing might turn out to be good for the team as a whole.
CasinoBetGame

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

big match second placed
manchester united vs liverpool, machester united must concentrate in midle week, champion league meet sevilla
so very dificult match to manchester united
i think manchester united not play use full team meet liverpool
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

big match second placed
manchester united vs liverpool, machester united must concentrate in midle week, champion league meet sevilla
so very dificult match to manchester united
i think manchester united not play use full team meet liverpool
A most waited game is going to start in few hours. expecting a big fight in this game. both teams are too strong i am hoping my favourite team Manchester United will win this match. My expectations are either Man United will win or the match will end with a draw. apart from final result any other betting tips on this match?
Pages: « 1 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 [1215] 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: