Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Without Suarez we would have finished about 5th that season. He was a freak of nature (in a good way). I really didn’t like Rodgers tbh, he spoke too much bullshit & thinks he’s a great manager but in reality he’s done nothing in his career (I don’t count anything in Scotland, it’s a crap league, managing Celtic in the SPL is like Usain Bolt in the special Olympics 100m final).

If a liverpool fans didnt like rodgers then most of us here that is not liverpool fans wont really see him as anything. I wonder what is going to happen if rodgers actually replace wenger, that would be total huge mess of the next season. Rodgers is not bad but he is not capable of handling big teams from the premier league yet for now

Rodgers isn’t a bad coach, I agree like you say cazkooo he just isn’t really qualified to manage one of the big teams. He should go somewhere like Everton to prove if he can do well.

Our opinion might not matter to them at all, have you read the latest news?

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/alan-brazil-arsenal-chelsea-and-tottenham-could-come-calling-for-celtics-brendan-rodgers-this-summer/

It seems there are 3 teams right now that is interested with him, does this mean that there are not any other coach that is good enough instead of him? Im quite sure that his experience is not good enough to coach those three team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

We're going to see quite the FA Cup final: Man Utd vs Chelsea. But even though this is an important trophy in english football, I think it'll be nothing more than a consolation prize, I doubt the fa cup was a priority for both Conte and Mou at the start of the season.

Also, what's with Chelsea players getting angry after being subbed off? the other day it was Morata, today it was Willian...that dressing room doesn't look too happy with Conte.

Well Mourinho wasn’t employed & paid millions upon millions a season to win the FA Cup or League Cup or Europa League. He was employed by Man Utd to try & win the PL & or CL which he has failed spectacularly in doing so far despite spending hundreds of millions.

Conte will be sacked this summer any way but he brought them the title.

Also @tokeweed - I suppose I agree. Burnley might find it tough to keep hold of Dyche, do you agree?

Nah...  Beyond Burnley I think the absolute best club to hire him would be some club like Everton.  'Modern' UK based managers usually aren't as good as their foreign counterparts as you guys already experienced with the old Daglish and Hogdson.  The great SAF (for United) is an exception.

Edit:  And Brendan Rodgers.  Admit it, without Suarez you wouldn't finish second in the league at the 2012 - 2013 season(?).  Cheesy

Edit:  But then again, I hope we see an English/UK based manager get to the top.  Eddie Howe and Dyche come to mind.
any manager now will be better for Arsenal the club needs new atmosphere and the task should be easier for the new manager to come then the one was given to Moyes back at Manchester United because he had a team that reached experation date and ther was big expectation from him while now when you see Arsenal squad they are slightly better then united back then also there is not big pressure on the next new guy unless he spends big next season and he don't even achieve top4 and if he opt for notspending much and improve Arsenal overall performance he would be given atleast one more season to make the team better. Guardiola is rooting for Vierra but i think he still young and lack experience but who knows he could be the one that Arsenal needs.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Well done, Moh Salah is very worthy to get PFA player of the year. If you look at the development of Moh Salah in the EPL this season is very impressive. Chelsea will regret for having released Mohammed Salah.

Don't forget KDB. The problem wasn't Chelsea, it was Mourinho who "mostly" likes the now and ready players with not much patience for youth to develop under him. I am not saying that he doesn't use youth, he does, he will point out to Rashford now. But the question is how often he uses them to give a consistent run of games for development. Now Anthony Martial is facing the same issue currently and we all now that the boy has massive talent. Because he is not English and not Man U youth he will leave whilst Rashford stays. I know Alexis was brought in to replace Mhki, so if that's the case Martial should be able to get more time now that Zlatan has also left the club.

Anyways congrats to Mo Salah well deserved and the best thing that came from Liverpool this season.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

any manager now will be better for Arsenal the club needs new atmosphere and the task should be easier for the new manager to come then the one was given to Moyes back at Manchester United because he had a team that reached experation date and ther was big expectation from him while now when you see Arsenal squad they are slightly better then united back then also there is not big pressure on the next new guy unless he spends big next season and he don't even achieve top4 and if he opt for notspending much and improve Arsenal overall performance he would be given atleast one more season to make the team better. Guardiola is rooting for Vierra but i think he still young and lack experience but who knows he could be the one that Arsenal needs.

Im sure that this state is almost the same . Arsenal let go of arsene wenger because they think that he has contributed enough but the team wants some trophy. Pretty much the same as manchester united when they were looking for sir alex successor so whoever coach arsenal next season will have a huge burden to get trophy in a season or two
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Well done, Moh Salah is very worthy to get PFA player of the year. If you look at the development of Moh Salah in the EPL this season is very impressive. Chelsea will regret for having released Mohammed Salah.

Don't forget KDB. The problem wasn't Chelsea, it was Mourinho who "mostly" likes the now and ready players with not much patience for youth to develop under him. I am not saying that he doesn't use youth, he does, he will point out to Rashford now. But the question is how often he uses them to give a consistent run of games for development. Now Anthony Martial is facing the same issue currently and we all now that the boy has massive talent. Because he is not English and not Man U youth he will leave whilst Rashford stays. I know Alexis was brought in to replace Mhki, so if that's the case Martial should be able to get more time now that Zlatan has also left the club.

Anyways congrats to Mo Salah well deserved and the best thing that came from Liverpool this season.
When at Chelsea, Mourinho was too quick to judge the adept player. He thinks of them as a failing player, but if they are given confidence and play time, they will show their quality. Mohamed Salah and De Bruyne are proof, they are the best in the Premier League at the moment.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

^  Add Shaw and Martial to that list.  I think both are still young with so much potential and pretty much overlooked at Man United.

There are rumors that Pogba could leave too, but I don't think that's happening.  Not this coming season at least.  Grin

We're going to see quite the FA Cup final: Man Utd vs Chelsea. But even though this is an important trophy in english football, I think it'll be nothing more than a consolation prize, I doubt the fa cup was a priority for both Conte and Mou at the start of the season.

Also, what's with Chelsea players getting angry after being subbed off? the other day it was Morata, today it was Willian...that dressing room doesn't look too happy with Conte.

Well Mourinho wasn’t employed & paid millions upon millions a season to win the FA Cup or League Cup or Europa League. He was employed by Man Utd to try & win the PL & or CL which he has failed spectacularly in doing so far despite spending hundreds of millions.

Also @tokeweed - I suppose I agree. Burnley might find it tough to keep hold of Dyche, do you agree?

Nah...  Beyond Burnley I think the absolute best club to hire him would be some club like Everton.  'Modern' UK based managers usually aren't as good as their foreign counterparts as you guys already experienced with the old Daglish and Hogdson.  The great SAF (for United) is an exception.

Edit:  And Brendan Rodgers.  Admit it, without Suarez you wouldn't finish second in the league at the 2012 - 2013 season(?).  Cheesy

Edit:  But then again, I hope we see an English/UK based manager get to the top.  Eddie Howe and Dyche come to mind.

Literally anyone?  Would you want Tony Pulis or Sam Allardyce in there...?  Lol.

And of course Pep would root for Vieira.  Both City and New York City FC have the same owners.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:25 AM

^  Add Shaw and Martial to that list.  I think both are still young with so much potential and pretty much overlooked at Man United.

There are rumors that Pogba could leave too, but I don't think that's happening.  Not this coming season at least.  Grin

Literally anyone?  Would you want Tony Pulis or Sam Allardyce in there...?  Lol.

And of course Pep would root for Vieira.  Both City and New York City FC have the same owners.  Grin

last few news suggests that Arsenal have Luis Enrique and Ancelotti as possible candidates for the job the problem I the new manager will only get 50m pounds for the summer transfer with the prices getting higher every year he will have the budget to get just one player so it's possible to see some nimes leaving next season to make room and ressources to reshape the squad. And it's possible to see Lacazette being traded for another player because with the arrival of Auba there will be no room for the French striker in the gunners squad also Arsenal will have to go for Max Mayer as he will be free.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

When at Chelsea, Mourinho was too quick to judge the adept player. He thinks of them as a failing player, but if they are given confidence and play time, they will show their quality. Mohamed Salah and De Bruyne are proof, they are the best in the Premier League at the moment.

At the time it was salah and de bruyne was difficult to break through the main squad, Chelsea with star-studded players like hazard, willian etc. Make it a bench. But luckily fiorentina, As roma who had borrowed services from salah. This stupid decision I think came from chelsea manager, when Chelsea was handled by mourinho who did not give them a chance to play and show their quality.
Rinsend

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

At the time it was salah and de bruyne was difficult to break through the main squad, Chelsea with star-studded players like hazard, willian etc. Make it a bench. But luckily fiorentina, As roma who had borrowed services from salah. This stupid decision I think came from chelsea manager, when Chelsea was handled by mourinho who did not give them a chance to play and show their quality.
Yes actually Salah and De Bruyne only get very little time playing at Chelsea so they do not seem to contribute anything to the club. But how does a player prove their quality if they do not play? But time has passed, De Bruyne and Salah are shining at other clubs, they are happy.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Arsenal needs a new coach as their whole leading office is in need of a complete reset.
They have solid players but if the leader is not liked by half the team and the fans are calling for his resignation (which it seems like he was forced no matter what he is saying after the fact) then it is time for an overhaul and get back to business.
Leave the past behind to die. Embarrassed
DIA7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Yes actually Salah and De Bruyne only get very little time playing at Chelsea so they do not seem to contribute anything to the club. But how does a player prove their quality if they do not play? But time has passed, De Bruyne and Salah are shining at other clubs, they are happy.

Yep Mourinho still didn't learn his lesson as he now looking to offload Luke Shaw and possibly we see Martial leave for Juve or Rashford the french player have a long list of clubs intrested in him and no one will blame him if he wanted to leave because after Sanchez joined the reds Martial playing time cut shorter then he used to and if he stays he will be benched for one more season and he wouldn't develop i see him succeed in Atletico as he will be good replacement for his fellow fenchman Greizman if he left while Juve is looking for replacement for Manwukic who is defintly is heading out they are also thinking of bringing Morata on loan from Chelsea if they failed to bring other replacements.
Rinsend

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Arsenal needs a new coach as their whole leading office is in need of a complete reset.
They have solid players but if the leader is not liked by half the team and the fans are calling for his resignation (which it seems like he was forced no matter what he is saying after the fact) then it is time for an overhaul and get back to business.
Leave the past behind to die. Embarrassed

I want Arsenal to get a new young coach. Do not look for an old and white-haired coach, this season Arsenal are in a period where the desire of the fans that Wenger's departure is fulfilled but currently has not seen who will be the next coach.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

I can't wait for Sunday and I'm bit emotional to, it's Arsene wenger last match against Manchester, well we don't know if he'll get a chance ever again in PL but I'll surely miss him a lot. Though I don't want him to win lol, as a gift we should score 8 goals if you remember. I'm sure he'll receive a guard of honour he deserves it.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Fulham is struggling for the league second place, the situation of Ayite and Ojo is unclear. Goalkeeper Ruiter and Gooch are still injured in Sunderland. Sunderland will be in League One next season. I expect to have an easy game for Fulham. They can win with at least 2 scores.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Play opportunities are indispensable for talented players. They will not develop when they are never given a chance to play by the coach. Regret is always at the end and makes this as a lesson and experience to continue to give young players a chance to play. I know you are disappointed, and the disappointment shows that you are one of Chelsea's fans.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

Play opportunities are indispensable for talented players. They will not develop when they are never given a chance to play by the coach. Regret is always at the end and makes this as a lesson and experience to continue to give young players a chance to play. I know you are disappointed, and the disappointment shows that you are one of Chelsea's fans.
Well of course as a the blues fan I personally feel disappointed at the time, because the best potential players are not in good use. I know it is a mistake from mou. But let alone what to do, moh.salah and de bruyne have already gone from chelsea and they become the best players in their team now.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

Liverpool -Stoke BTTS
Swansea - Chelsea BTTS
Burnley +0
Leicester - Crystal Palace BTTS

Good luck everyone and happy Saturday  Cool
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Southampton vs AFC Bournemouth

I got interested with the relegation zone. Today Swansea City will meet Chelsea and I think this is a good opportunity for Southampton to decrease the point gap in the hope they can leave the red zone at the final standings. Swansea are in 17th place while Southampton are under it by only 4 points difference.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Well of course as a the blues fan I personally feel disappointed at the time, because the best potential players are not in good use. I know it is a mistake from mou. But let alone what to do, moh.salah and de bruyne have already gone from chelsea and they become the best players in their team now.

It's best to leave them alone. But if they want to return in blue uniform then Chelsea should redeem both of them with a very expensive price and it is not worth the price at the time they are released from the Chelsea squad. I am sure you are a loyal fan and you will never stop supporting your beloved team even in a downturn.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9544

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Liverpool vs Stoke
Swansea vs Chelsea
Newcastle vs WBA

Bolded teams to win - 3 game parlay

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: