Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

after awesome season finally it has been determine the final result of this season below

Man City is the champion
Man UTD, Tottenham and Liverpool take the last place for champion league zone
Chelsea, Arsenal and Burnley will play for europe league
Swansea City, Stoke City and West brom has been relegated and will play for championship league next season

Man City deserves to be champion. They showed good performances throughout the season. Liverpool on the other hand gave a good performance at the end of the season and was able to advance to the final round of UCL which is the best achievement so far. I wish Liverpool will give their best at UCL final match.
Pep Guardiola have signed a two year contract extension after a very successful season where he managed to win both the League Cup and the Premier League which he did so by breaking a lot of records.
he deserve to get an extended contract from his current achievement and the next destination would be champion league title that this is looks mandatory if we see Guardiola reputation because he already get it on his previous team and besides defend English league title next season
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

The FA Cup is going to be a sizzler. Grin
Man Utd vs Chelsea

I would say Manchester united is the team to beat since they are on a roll and want to close out the season with some metal to make the summer break that much hotter for them and sweet! Cool
Chelsea is the underdog because their players finished the season so badly losing to new castle and do not have any confidence going into the final game of the 2018 season.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

he deserve to get an extended contract from his current achievement and the next destination would be champion league title that this is looks mandatory if we see Guardiola reputation because he already get it on his previous team and besides defend English league title next season

He is great and manchester city really needs him. As for the current situation, even if they do want to replace him then no one would stand near on his calibre. He is too good compared with most manager so no reason to replace him at all . Manchester city really do need him to stand against United and Liverpool for the next season
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

It will be a tight game ... very probable under 2.5. I would go for 1 : 1 FT and extra time.

Goalbonanza.io BETA currently offers 569.91 to 1 returns on 0 : 2 Man Utd win if you are up for it. Here is the link: https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/england-fa-cup-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-19-May-2018

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

It will be a tight game ... very probable under 2.5. I would go for 1 : 1 FT and extra time.

Goalbonanza.io BETA currently offers 569.91 to 1 returns on 0 : 2 Man Utd win if you are up for it. Here is the link: https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/england-fa-cup-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-19-May-2018

Yeah and also this is a final match, usually both teams will play carefully and i also think Manchester United will win on this match and get the FA cup. Chelsea is really unstable right now, after their last lost 3-0 against Newcastle. I want some drama though in this final, 1-1 on normal time and 2-2 extra time and continue to pinalty.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

FA Cup final today. I'm gonna go with BTTS @1.95 and over 1.5 goals @1.42

This is kinda of an awkward game for the managers. If Man Utd wins, it doesn't chance anything for Mou, sure he can deliver a silverware to the fans, but he probably knows that the season was bad overall, and the FA Cup wasn't exactly the main priority. For Conte, this trophy won't change the fact that he's going to get sacked in the next few weeks. I still expect an exciting game, though.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Chelsea, 3 major players are missing. Manchester United, who finished 2nd in the league, wants to close the season by winning at least the FA Cup. I think Mourinho will follow a controlled strategy in this game and i think may be under 2,5 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Chelsea, 3 major players are missing. Manchester United, who finished 2nd in the league, wants to close the season by winning at least the FA Cup. I think Mourinho will follow a controlled strategy in this game and i think may be under 2,5 goals.

You could be right because it is still still 1-0 and less than 30 minutes for the game to last. It looks like Chelsea could be winning this game, I was expecting more from manchester united. Alot of my friends wager for Manchester United to win the game as well  Grin . I was hoping them to win so they could atleast treat me to get some drink tomorrow
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 06:09:42 PM by tokeweed

^  Mourinho should get Rashford out and get Martial in right now!  Rash doesn't look like he's playing with confidence.  And Sanchez out too while Mou's at it and get Mata in.  Change things up if he wants to win.

Edit:  Speak of the devil.  Rash, Lingard out.  Lukaku, Martial in.

Edit:  Congrats Chelsea.  Lol Mou. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

^  Mourinho should get Rashford out and get Martial in right now!  Rash doesn't look like he's playing with confidence.  And Sanchez out too while Mou's at it and get Mata in.  Change things up if he wants to win.

Well atleast this is something that Conte could finally give to Chelsea after all the shit that he has given to Chelsea. The fans of Chelsea has been so mad at him for the entire season probably this is going to chill them a little bit. It is not really an achievement at all but still better than getting nothing at all throughout this season of madness isnt it?
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

Well atleast this is something that Conte could finally give to Chelsea after all the shit that he has given to Chelsea. The fans of Chelsea has been so mad at him for the entire season probably this is going to chill them a little bit. It is not really an achievement at all but still better than getting nothing at all throughout this season of madness isnt it?

I'm happy that the club won something but that doesn't hide the fact that this year's performance was sub-par. Some think that Conte deserves to get the sack because of this but I think it's time for him to go

cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

I'm happy that the club won something but that doesn't hide the fact that this year's performance was sub-par. Some think that Conte deserves to get the sack because of this but I think it's time for him to go

It is the worst season for them and with alot of top player in the team, they should be getting into the top four spot atleast. In term of player, the three teams of manchester city, united and chelsea actually own top player. The difference lies with the coach and it seems that Conte is not as good as the other two coach although he won the cup
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Rashford was so awful in the game that i shudder whenever i think about his performance, I hope people will really understand why Jose Mourinho has consistently benched him in the past for Lukaku, I am sure all the praise has gone in over his head. He should in no way start for England in the World Cup.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

I though Lukaku wasn't going to be in the game because he just had surgery and was just doing warm ups but wouldn't actually dress to play.
Rashford was a bad choice to start because he couldn't get anything together for getting into the box to even cause a scoring chance. Undecided
Mata just stood there without a single word for the way Mourihno played their squad today.
Scott144

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

We do have some good predictors.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Manchester United have been very weak. The team looked lost throughout the season except for a few exceptions. The players do not know what their duties are on the pitch. They have no solutions. There is no efficient player in the club and the worst signing was with Sanchez until now he didn't give anything useful and what it looks is that he has no talent or impact on Manchester Instead made it worse. Before he came Martial was doing good now he is unhappy and wants a move out Rashford too had less time on pitch the only thing good is he had a call to World cup and Martial not.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

Manchester United have been very weak. The team looked lost throughout the season except for a few exceptions. The players do not know what their duties are on the pitch. They have no solutions. There is no efficient player in the club and the worst signing was with Sanchez until now he didn't give anything useful and what it looks is that he has no talent or impact on Manchester Instead made it worse. Before he came Martial was doing good now he is unhappy and wants a move out Rashford too had less time on pitch the only thing good is he had a call to World cup and Martial not.
With Lukaku's form , I am not surprised that Rashford is on the bench and what irks me is that when he is give the chance to prove himself like in yesterday's game, He ends up doing virtually nothing and he is toothless and Mourinho should stop that defensive mentality especially when he knows he doesn't have the players for that tactics.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

Rashford was so awful in the game that i shudder whenever i think about his performance, I hope people will really understand why Jose Mourinho has consistently benched him in the past for Lukaku, I am sure all the praise has gone in over his head. He should in no way start for England in the World Cup.
Today Manchester United team was not as they was expected because most of players fail to give full now Mourinho have good time to settle things for next season if they want to give some tough competition city rivals as they are still too good and Manchester United too much work need to done in next three months
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

Today Manchester United team was not as they was expected because most of players fail to give full now Mourinho have good time to settle things for next season if they want to give some tough competition city rivals as they are still too good and Manchester United too much work need to done in next three months
A complete overhaul would be good with the likes of Smalling,Jones,Shaw,Martial,Blind,Darmian leaving will be very good for the club, Mourinho can add Pogba to the list as well because i am for one am tired of his antics.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

A complete overhaul would be good with the likes of Smalling,Jones,Shaw,Martial,Blind,Darmian leaving will be very good for the club, Mourinho can add Pogba to the list as well because i am for one am tired of his antics.

Rashford Will probably need to leave as well, I think he needs a year out on loan at a smaller premier league club with less stress to develop his game funny. I'm hearing that martial will be coming to chelsea with Willian going into the opposite direction. Pogba isn't as bad as you make him sound, he has 10 goals and 6 assists this season which isn't bad for a CM.

Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: