Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 04:24:50 PM by tomahawk9

Have you seen what Karius posted on Instagram after yesterday's match vs Borussia Dortmund?

To those who take joy in seeing other people fail or suffer, I feel for you.
Whatever it is that's happening in your life to hold this much anger and hate, I pray that it passes and good things come to you.

Obviously the guy is very rattled and can't handle the pressure and the haters in Liverpool any more so maybe the right decision is to move to a new club as fast as possible. Even if Klopp wishes to keep him I think the right thing for both Karius and the club is to let him go somewhere else.
Saw his post this morning. He just needs to stop paying attention to those people. He should know that he is now a meme on the internet (sad but true), and feeding the trolls on social media with these kind of posts isn't exactly the best way to deal with this situation. He needs to move on and just keep training so that they same shit doesn't happen again...the whole thing will die down once he stops bringing it up.

^  He should, I mean after a performance like that in the final of the most prestigious tourney in club football.  It must have been a traumatic experience that will haunt him wherever he goes and at what club.

Tho Klopp claims Karius had a concussion or something...  Dunno how true that is.  Lol.

I think he underwent a thorough examination at a Boston hospital and was diagnosed with concussion. This begs the question of why he wasn't substituted during the CL final if he really had a condition. Karius could have informed Klopp he wasn't feeling well or something. I don't know what to believe as this sounds like a very cheap excuse for his blunders.
He had a couple of good saves after Ramon hit him. Either he recovered really fast but then symptoms came back exactly when Bale scored his 2nd goal, or the whole thing is just horseshit and he simply lost confidence/got nervous after the gift to Benzema.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Yes there is no doubt that Liverpool has one of the craziest and best squad available but see what Pullsic did to them says it all, they somehow fail to click on the main stage, and I believe that'll the case this time around to. If one goes on paper teams I would rate Liverpool first, Man City Second, Manchester United third, and so so on but then it's epl things change quickly.
Most teams like Liverpool are very good when they are on paper but when they come to open play it seems things are totally different for them and they don't play like the way you would expect them to play which becomes very frustrating for their fans.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Yes there is no doubt that Liverpool has one of the craziest and best squad available but see what Pullsic did to them says it all, they somehow fail to click on the main stage, and I believe that'll the case this time around to. If one goes on paper teams I would rate Liverpool first, Man City Second, Manchester United third, and so so on but then it's epl things change quickly.
Most teams like Liverpool are very good when they are on paper but when they come to open play it seems things are totally different for them and they don't play like the way you would expect them to play which becomes very frustrating for their fans.
In my opinion they not only good on paper and Liverpool might be failed in the champion league final game but during last season they were playing good even though still no trophy even last season Salah has appear as top scorer for english league with 32 goals so i think their fans will appreciate this achievement
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

In my opinion they not only good on paper and Liverpool might be failed in the champion league final game but during last season they were playing good even though still no trophy even last season Salah has appear as top scorer for english league with 32 goals so i think their fans will appreciate this achievement
I agree with you, even though Liverpool FC hasn't won trophies in the past few seasons, but I as a fan are quite satisfied with what liverpool achieved, jurgen klopp has changed liverpool fc for the better.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I agree with you, even though Liverpool FC hasn't won trophies in the past few seasons, but I as a fan are quite satisfied with what liverpool achieved, jurgen klopp has changed liverpool fc for the better.
Liverpool need to achieve something good with squad now with Vid closing in to join it's going to help creating more depth in defense that's what was their weeknesses in the previous years also I heard that Liverpool have given another chance to Sturridge for his last season in his contract but no offense I don't think he is that he will do anything significant last season he joined West Brom on loan but he suffered a injury that led to him making 6 appearances so I'm not going to bother entertaining the idea that something different will happen this time.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

It's funny how Klopp went 180 and changed his stance on player transfers.  How much did Liverpool spend on the past 12 months?  Over 250m EURO?  I guess they're really going after the league this season.  It should be good.  Man United will be going after it too, as is City.  Smiley

It's gonna be a three way battle.  The Spurs are pretty much out judging by how quiet they are during this transfer window.  I thought Poch was gonna spend after that 'meeting' with Levy.  But no...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

It's funny how Klopp went 180 and changed his stance on player transfers.  How much did Liverpool spend on the past 12 months?  Over 250m EURO?  I guess they're really going after the league this season.  It should be good.  Man United will be going after it too, as is City.  Smiley

It's gonna be a three way battle.  The Spurs are pretty much out judging by how quiet they are during this transfer window.  I thought Poch was gonna spend after that 'meeting' with Levy.  But no...
i hope that this season to be more competetive then the last because last year by december it was clear that city will be crwned champions while this season Liverpool have made some good improvement on a team that have seen good season last year so now with all of these major improvement it's going to be more fun for Spurs i think they gave up before the season started they know that is difficult to compete on the title with these teams around i think we will see them fighting with United over 3rd and 4rth spot unless United get the deals they need to make it into top 3 contendors unless Mourinho belleives that this squad is capable of winning it but i don't since it seems that he looking to forfit before season starts because he didn't get the players that he demanded.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

Guess you are not ruling out Chelsea  because of Conte's departure because they will be a force to reckon with should Hazard stay with the team after the transfers. Liverpool and United are  heavy contenders again and Manchester City i guess will go all out so it makes up a pretty exciting EPL to expect this season.
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

Well Klopp promised a Premier League title within four years when he signed and this year is the 3rd year right? He don't have much time and i think he's go all in this year.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
Merited by DeathAngel (1)

Well Klopp promised a Premier League title within four years when he signed and this year is the 3rd year right? He don't have much time and i think he's go all in this year.

Well as Mou says the rules are different for him than for other coaches if had done the same thing as Kloop he would be branded a hypocrite and all would be there to get him, honestly I don't expect him to last this season or at max this season he's done. I don't think it's a threeway battle ManUtd don't look strong Mou is just complaining so I would choose city or Liverpool or Arsenal and Chelsea even they can spent a surprise.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

^  Yup.  Some bookies have Mou as favorite to be the first manager to be given the sack.  Lol.

I mean it shows that his love for the game isn't as much as it used to be.  If he was the manager he was 10 years ago, we'd see players like Martial and Shaw flourish under him.  But no...  I think he needs a year or two away from the game to regain his love for it IMHO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), DeathAngel (1)

No manager should promise things like this and it was probably puffery more than anything. I still think Klopp's Liverpool can win the title, but probably not this year especially given how great City are. I think they should give him a few more years, but mangers are blamed for too much these days. Is it Klopps fault if they don't win anything? Absolutely not. He's done very well for them since his arrival and got them to a Champions League final. Teams should look at developing their squads over years with the same coach and not just sacking managers as soon as they don't win anything or have a bad season. It probably does more harm than good sacking managers all the time. Fergie didn't win anything in his first few seasons as manager I believe and imagine where United could be now if they got rid of him early. 
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9552

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:50:05 PM
Merited by DeathAngel (2)

^  Yup.  Some bookies have Mou as favorite to be the first manager to be given the sack.  Lol.

I mean it shows that his love for the game isn't as much as it used to be.  If he was the manager he was 10 years ago, we'd see players like Martial and Shaw flourish under him.  But no...  I think he needs a year or two away from the game to regain his love for it IMHO.

His defensive tactics, ‘park the bus’ etc are prehistoric. Managers like Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino, Zidane have surpassed him & play a different style of football.

Mourinho is a dinosaur, he needs to start playing expansive, attacking football or he won’t be at Man Utd for long.

I’m a Liverpool fan as many of you know & I’ve grown up hating Man Utd but they always attacked under Fergie & tried to win every game. They were rarely, if ever defensive & cowardly. Mourinho goes against everything United fans are used to & expect.

I think he’ll be gone before May.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

His defensive tactics, ‘park the bus’ etc are prehistoric. Managers like Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino, Zidane have surpassed him & play a different style of football.

Mourinho is a dinosaur, he needs to start playing expansive, attacking football or he won’t be at Man Utd for long.

I’m a Liverpool fan as many of you know & I’ve grown up hating Man Utd but they always attacked under Fergie & tried to win every game. They were rarely, if ever defensive & cowardly. Mourinho goes against everything United fans are used to & expect.

Very few managers stay at the top for more than 10 or so years. You have to respect Mourinho, he’s won everything in the club game. Maybe though yes, tactics have evolved & his way has been left behind a little. This is a massive year for his career.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Merit: 529

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

While I think too that Mourinho is old history now, I think that park the bus tactic is the best tactic to use especially in direct elimination games like the Champions league qualifying rounds we are seeing now. Probably weak teams if they happen to win the first round by some force majure like a stupid referee or by luck can apply park the bus tacting in the second meeting to increase their chances. I honestly like more the attacking gameplay but when I see an underdog ready to beat a favorite I immediately become fan of that team and love parking the bus tactic.
DIA7

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

^  Yup.  Some bookies have Mou as favorite to be the first manager to be given the sack.  Lol.

I mean it shows that his love for the game isn't as much as it used to be.  If he was the manager he was 10 years ago, we'd see players like Martial and Shaw flourish under him.  But no...  I think he needs a year or two away from the game to regain his love for it IMHO.

According to more than one important source in the English press confirms that the management of Manchester United wants to silence the storm Jose Mourinho and his anger for not singing non of his five summer transfert target with one player at this at this time that is Colombian defender Yare Mi,a Barcelona wants 40 million euros but things may end in favor of the Red Devils even less. they are going to need more then that but it will be enough to quite the media since rumors started for United looking for replacement for Mourinho if he steps down either Rebic or Perisic will be needed to be signed as for Center back Alderweird for Mina will be better for Mourinho because it will take him less time to qdjust in the new team unlike Mina who have zero experience in th EPL.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Who would they get as a replacement though? Often managers get sacked then someone worse comes in or who's style of play just isn't right. Venger left Arsenal finally after years of not winning anything but I think it'll only get worse for them with their new manger and as such they will likely be better off with Arsen as average as Arsenal have been over his tenure. Mourinho is a good manager, but his best days are clearly behind him, but Man United's reign as a champion-winning team are over now, especially when you've got greats like City who they just can't compete with. Things will probably change again eventually but I doubt anytime soon.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

I dont think he'll be the first one to go and anyways, United dont just sack managers early season/mid season unless there is a really good replacement available. There are a lot of smaller club managers that might get the sacking earlier than Mou for sure.

BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

What totally surprises me are the odds for winning the Premier League 2019. All major bet providers are pretty sure ManCity will make the race.
Following are the odds of William Hill, 1xBet and bet365. I think Liverpool and Arsenal are the favorites that season.

Manchester City    

Liverpool    

Manchester United    

Tottenham    

Chelsea    

Arsenal    
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

^  I think that Liverpool line slightly has value considering the new players they acquired in the past three transfer windows.  They're ready to win it imo.

That Chelsea one looks good too, but would wait until the end of the transfer window and see who's in their squad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: