Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to collect?  (Read 12984 times)
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:04:19 PM

i read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:06:46 PM

i read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

This should be on the altcoin discussion section , right?
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:18:00 PM

its now in the right section..

worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:18:44 PM

I strongly suggest Ripple.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:22:51 PM

I strongly suggest Ripple.
maybe i will also try this..
 thanks mate  Grin

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:43:43 PM

I hope all of you have reviewed my posts in the kLee's PnF thread in the Economics -> Speculation forum.

You will find there people who will verify that I have predicted all of the major moves of the BTC price since the top last 2013. For example, I predicted the $315 top recently for the bounce exactly. And I made that prediction back in May when we were loitering in the low $200s.

You might also view my prescient public prediction for silver back in 2010 predicting the rise from $26 to $48 by March to May 2011 and then a fall to $26:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23786.html

I am able to do this by understanding very well both group psychology and more importantly because I understand Martin Armstrong's $1 billion supercomputer model of the history of the world, which for example predicted the closing price of oil at $54 for Dec. 31, 2014, back when oil was $100. I distinctly remember reading his blog back in August 2012 when the DJIA was correcting back below 12,000 and he predicted a steady rise from there to a possible double or triple. He also said that if it topped @ 18,000 in 2015, then that would be the sign that the USA stock markets had phase shifted (from being a public asset such as sovereign bonds) and aligned with private assets (such as gold, collectibles, Bitcoin). The point being that private assets peaked in 2011 (Bitcoin 2013 because it was playing catch up) and they will make their lows as the liquidity crisis accelerates and the final move into the short-end of the yield curve for bonds in Europe this October.

So gold, Bitcoin, and altcoins will be making their lows this coming spring 2016. This is 100% certain.

Expect gold to drop to < $700 ($680), Bitcoin will drop to double-digits again, and altcoins will be demolished fall to perhaps 1/5 their current prices.

So do NOT buy altcoins now. You want to be selling everything and moving to $dollars and wait.

As the Europe crisis accelerates this September - January, cash will be king. Japan will follow for its final leg down on its 26 year crisis culmination.

All over the world, capital is going to be stampeding into the $dollar and then USA stocks as safe haven. By 2017.9, we will see the DJIA double in price.

Private assets such as Bitcoin and gold, will get sold off severely because the shorts will pile on once they smell blood. The bottom will be reached by short covering, not by bulls. The bulls will be exhausted and have lost most of their capital by selling at the lows (which is what always happens to delusional fools who believe in an investing GOD as if BITGOD is something that can disobey the normal laws of investing).

I am telling you this because I want you to reserve some $dollar cash, so that you will be able to buy BTC and any world changing altcoin in Spring 2016 and become incredibly wealthy.

Ignore my warning at your peril!

...Looks like week of Aug 10 will ensue the big sell off in gold (and probably also Bitcoin):

Originally posted on MA's blog 20th July.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/35149

Well, here we almost are. Let's see if anything happens.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:44:50 AM

That is the question of the million.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:18:55 AM

the coin everyone seems to swap their bitcoin for; fiat  Shocked
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:11:02 AM

SDC, MCZ, START, DASH

pretty much any altcoin that has gained solid community overtime.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:54:20 AM

I agree with that. Community is very important for a good future!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:20:36 AM

DASh .... monero ..... Lite ......
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:26:42 AM

SDC, MCZ, START, DASH

Still trying to trick people to buy these scamcoins you are bagholding?
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 01:00:38 PM

SDC, MCZ, START, DASH

Still trying to trick people to buy these scamcoins you are bagholding?

Grin typical day on alts section.

tell me more about these "communities" around anything but Dash of those you named

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:26:35 PM

None,  If you do not get on the train in time.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:47:05 PM

I feel that the coin with the most potential will be the Ripple XRP.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:30:58 AM

Do some reading and see what coin you think sounds the best. Everyone here will give you an opinion, but decide for yourself. I will however say avoid Ripple/XRP...
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:57:41 AM

Bitcoin XT

~BCX~
riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:56:01 AM

collect NXT
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

shizzle

You are a good writer and convincing; I give you that. 

I can honestly see it going down like that, as that would be the unthinkable ($100 bitcoin and a collapsed market) only to soar back up again in 2016. 

Here's my plan: I'm gonna buy my favorite alt-coin.  Then I'm gonna buy some more.  And if the price goes down, I will buy even more.  And no matter what, I won't sell an asset I believe in just because the price drops. 

As a long term trader who doesn't want to play the swings: once your money goes into an economy, it stays there.  If you aren't willing to buy an alt-coin for 3 years, don't buy it at all.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:03:57 AM

I hope all of you have reviewed my posts in the kLee's PnF thread in the Economics -> Speculation forum.

You will find there people who will verify that I have predicted all of the major moves of the BTC price since the top last 2013. For example, I predicted the $315 top recently for the bounce exactly. And I made that prediction back in May when we were loitering in the low $200s.

You might also view my prescient public prediction for silver back in 2010 predicting the rise from $26 to $48 by March to May 2011 and then a fall to $26:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23786.html

I am able to do this by understanding very well both group psychology and more importantly because I understand Martin Armstrong's $1 billion supercomputer model of the history of the world, which for example predicted the closing price of oil at $54 for Dec. 31, 2014, back when oil was $100. I distinctly remember reading his blog back in August 2012 when the DJIA was correcting back below 12,000 and he predicted a steady rise from there to a possible double or triple. He also said that if it topped @ 18,000 in 2015, then that would be the sign that the USA stock markets had phase shifted (from being a public asset such as sovereign bonds) and aligned with private assets (such as gold, collectibles, Bitcoin). The point being that private assets peaked in 2011 (Bitcoin 2013 because it was playing catch up) and they will make their lows as the liquidity crisis accelerates and the final move into the short-end of the yield curve for bonds in Europe this October.

So gold, Bitcoin, and altcoins will be making their lows this coming spring 2016. This is 100% certain.

Expect gold to drop to < $700 ($680), Bitcoin will drop to double-digits again, and altcoins will be demolished fall to perhaps 1/5 their current prices.

So do NOT buy altcoins now. You want to be selling everything and moving to $dollars and wait.

As the Europe crisis accelerates this September - January, cash will be king. Japan will follow for its final leg down on its 26 year crisis culmination.

All over the world, capital is going to be stampeding into the $dollar and then USA stocks as safe haven. By 2017.9, we will see the DJIA double in price.

Private assets such as Bitcoin and gold, will get sold off severely because the shorts will pile on once they smell blood. The bottom will be reached by short covering, not by bulls. The bulls will be exhausted and have lost most of their capital by selling at the lows (which is what always happens to delusional fools who believe in an investing GOD as if BITGOD is something that can disobey the normal laws of investing).

I am telling you this because I want you to reserve some $dollar cash, so that you will be able to buy BTC and any world changing altcoin in Spring 2016 and become incredibly wealthy.

Ignore my warning at your peril!

...Looks like week of Aug 10 will ensue the big sell off in gold (and probably also Bitcoin):

Originally posted on MA's blog 20th July.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/35149

Well, here we almost are. Let's see if anything happens.

ain't no one gonna talk about this... that bitcoin's gonna get low in spring 2016...

SERIOUSLY Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: