Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

I have account there about 2 years, all is just fine  Smiley

TheFuzzStone, thanks for realistic post.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

LiveCoin, пoчeмy нe пoмoгaeтe нaшим зapyбeжным тoвapищaм paзpeшить иx пpoблeмы(имeннo тyт людям oтвeчaть для ycпoкoeния)? Дaжe читaть пeчaльнo в oтличии oт pyccкoй тeмы. Этa вeткa eлe aктивнa, a вы пocтитe тoлькo o дoбaвлeнии нoвыx мoнeт

Why do you think that we don't help people? Most of their issues already solved and as we mentioned above, there is tickets system for deal with any issues, we don't follow the forum threads.

One more thing, when an issue has been successfully solved, no one will go back to the forum to just post "Thanks guys, my problem is gone". Usually people just leave their negative responses and disappear.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

Likewise, all the sudden my IP was blocked and I could not access the account for the last 2 days. Written email to support@livecoin.net got me nowhere, thus I am on this channel asking for help. Hopefully they do it otherwise it is an expensive learning experience for me.  

Hello.
If you will read this page https://www.livecoin.net/en/contacts
You may discover that in case of lack of access to the account, client must send a letter to help@live... -  but not to support@live...

There is not much text on the page mentioned above, you didn't read it and that is why you have waited for so long.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

HELLO I want to withdraw from livecoin but it is asking me for a pin... I don't have 2fa enabled, I only received a code to my email but on top of that it is asking for a pin!!! can someone tell me where can I find this pin?HuhHuh
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

HELLO I want to withdraw from livecoin but it is asking me for a pin...

Hello.
You have set the PIN when you logged into the exchange first time. PIN is a 4-digits number, please try to remember it.
We can reset PIN for you, but in this case withdrawals will NOT be available for 10 days as a security measure.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

LiveCoin, пoчeмy нe пoмoгaeтe нaшим зapyбeжным тoвapищaм paзpeшить иx пpoблeмы(имeннo тyт людям oтвeчaть для ycпoкoeния)? Дaжe читaть пeчaльнo в oтличии oт pyccкoй тeмы. Этa вeткa eлe aктивнa, a вы пocтитe тoлькo o дoбaвлeнии нoвыx мoнeт

Why do you think that we don't help people? Most of their issues already solved and as we mentioned above, there is tickets system for deal with any issues, we don't follow the forum threads.

One more thing, when an issue has been successfully solved, no one will go back to the forum to just post "Thanks guys, my problem is gone". Usually people just leave their negative responses and disappear.

Best support and good reliable exchange!

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
hossminer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Is the api down?
edit: nvm, working fine  Smiley
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Usually people just leave their negative responses and disappear.

That's true.

Most of negative feedback's are from "newbies" accounts, most of them are not interested in reputation of own profile/exchange/other service etc.

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:11:30 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

CommodityAdNetwork, pairs  CDX/BTC, CDX/ETH
EnjinCoin, pairs ENJ/BTC, ENJ/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Hello

It's been more than a couple hours since I requested withdrawal and it still says in execution.  I did a smaller withdrawal 5 mins before this one and received it within just minutes.  But this 2nd request has been 2 hours and nothing so far.

Is this normal?  Do I just keep waiting or what should I do?

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:59:33 PM

Hello
Please contact us via tickets

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

Just want to say my problem has been solved.  I sent my withdraw to an invalid address and thought I lost my coins forever.  But support came through and was able to return the funds to my balance.

Thank you very much.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
BayleDomon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

I have a question for the Livecoin representative - I've sent a support ticket yesterday, but I'd be glad if you can also answer me here, so we are clear on this.

Yesterday I've sent ETH from Bitstamp to Livecoin. After half an hour it didn't show on my Livecoin balance, yet Etherscan showed that it arrived to the correct address. So, I asked support about it and I've got a rather rude answer that its my fault, because Livecoin explicitly states that ""Do not send from a contract wallet, transactions will be lost". I didn't know what a contract wallet was at the time of the transaction, that is my fault, I know. However, they also said that "can't manually process tons of non-standard transactions". Well, the same thing happened to me on Binance once and the thing was (manually) resolved in 5 minutes.

However, I checked Etherscan again and it suddenly showed 0 ETH. They were sent to another address, seemingly one used by Livecoin. So, after I asked support for help - and was told that Livecoin won't manually process my transaction - Livecoin manually transferred my ETH it to its own account. AND AS I SEE IT, THIS IS STEALING.

There was no reason whatsoever why Livecoin couldn't help its customer (me). You could help me out with the same amount of energy, but instead you used it for stealing money from me. This is a malicious business practice - or can you explain this to be any other way.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfdf2fa47af28354ee0dac640802e4c67ad497306
neurobit

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:49:57 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:25:32 PM by neurobit

Usually people just leave their negative responses and disappear.

That's true.

Most of negative feedback's are from "newbies" accounts, most of them are not interested in reputation of own profile/exchange/other service etc.

To be honest I also have bad experiences with Livecoin, slow deposits and another transaction got stucked again for me today, there is something rotted on their servers (already submitted ticket)... If there is alternative I'm always using the other EX.

Edit: Got it after ~5 hours.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

another transaction got stucked again for me today

Few minutes ago I withdraw 300 USD (Livecoin-voucher) and then I changed this voucher for my local currency. All operation took me less then 20 minutes. Look at the screenshot:

neurobit

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

another transaction got stucked again for me today

Few minutes ago I withdraw 300 USD (Livecoin-voucher) and then I changed this voucher for my local currency. All operation took me less then 20 minutes. Look at the screenshot:

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1511300120.png

I believe you, already using Livecoin for since they started. It just sometimes deposits don't show for long time, etc. and that happens more often than on other EX I'm using. (Polo, Rex, Topia, Bitfinex, Kraken).

I'm not saying that their aren't legit or something.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

I have a question for the Livecoin representative

Hello.
You don't understand how internal process interact in Exchange. We don't manually process such transactions, while moving of ALL clients' funds have taken place automatically by one of our internal process. Successful crediting of your account depends on another internal service which can process only standard transactions.

If you don't understand what is a contract wallet, we have a special warning https://prnt.sc/hdnl7y

Have you read this text? "Do not send from Bitstamp"
Why you have sent a transaction from Bitstamp after that?

Moreover, Bitstamp itself has a similar warning: https://prnt.sc/gi4fw5

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:48 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 10:18:33 AM by dihari

Hi, how long usually a ticket get response? Why don't have a live chat for customer support?
I have sent a ticket and only got one reply and then nothing. I have wrote to your another announcement thread but no one from team reply.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1428405.msg24988845#msg24988845

I have a trouble with pin code. Why do we need to pay 0.01 btc to reset the pin code? Don't you think it's too high since btc price keep climbing nowadays?
Please respond. Thank you

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Hi, how long usually a ticket get response?

Hello
We reply on tickets as fast as we can, there is no exact timeline. Your ticket has been replied in a few hours.

Why don't have a live chat for customer support?

Because we don't have it, as well as phone support, skype support, etc.

The more posts/tickets/threads you open, the lower your request move in a queue of requests for support team. If you open only 1 ticket, your priority will be the highest. If you re-post in the ticket again and again, your priority is going down.

I have a trouble with pin code. Why do we need to pay 0.01 btc to reset the pin code?

Resetting of PIN-code is free. We charge fee only for repeated requests. If you ask to reset PIN 2, 5, 15 times, it won't be free. But we're workig on an automatic resetting of PIN and you'll be able soon to reset it for free 100 times per day.

We would be appreciated to every client who also leave a message on forum when his issue is resolved, because 99% don't do it and our thread looks like no issues were resolved at all.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

BitBar, pairs BTB/BTC, BTB/ETH
CryptoLending, pairs CLP/BTC, CLP/ETH
OXYCOIN, pairs OXY/BTC, OXY/USD and OXY/ETH
Espers, pairs ESP/BTC, ESP/ETH
BITPARC, CLPToken, Yocoin, Arcticcoin, pairs BPC/ETH, CLP/ETH, YOC/ETH and ARC/BCH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: