Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:58:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64181 times)
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

hello admin, i make deposit of EDG, n i check on etherscan its already in my livecoin wallet..... but it not credited in my balance, so i can not trade.... please help, thank you

my EDG still not credited, its been 3 days now.... check etherscan and its already in ur wallet

my EDG still not yet credited by now, its already 7 days, whats the problem here..... this is ur system error, the token already in there....

helloooooooo, its been 10 days my deposit missing, what ar u guys doing
https://etherscan.io/address/0xed014582596a18afea09d196ed1bc4123eba399a#tokentxns

my deposit stuck for 11 fucking daysssssssssssssssssss

8 here, I think we have to accept the possibility it's not "stuck" Sad

Well if you check etherscan the tokens at least my tokens are sitting in wallet. But if they move, than this is gonna be horrible
snausages

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

This is just not on now, 8 1/2 days with no explanation, the rep here isn't replying for a while, this should surely be getting some traction somewhere, considering they are still actively trading, is anything possible?
snausages

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Name:    LiveCoin
Activity:    1022
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    February 28, 2015, 07:28:18 AM
Last Active:    Today at 09:59:45 AM

Dear Livecoin rep,

You haven't posted in several days yet you are logging in and surely reading this thread. Can you answer those of us posting here that are waiting over 1, some nearly 2 weeks for token deposits to be processed? Personally, I am very concerned as my token deposit is worth well over $20,000 now!
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

How long time dash wallet will offline

DASH network experience some security issues. Deposit/withdrawal will be available when we will make sure 100% in safeniness.

If you are not able to transfer manually than cancel my transaction to wallet LRwySjtC7Tcv4ronnu2uzU9WziuYbmoNmH

Your transaction has been declined by the network
Funds has been returned back to your account

Your transaction has been processed, sorry for delay.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Also for DTR here

Part of DTR transactions has been declined by DTR network. We cancelled such withdrawals and returned funds back to the clients.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

how many confirms trump need?

davinci1618

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Also for DTR here

Part of DTR transactions has been declined by DTR network. We cancelled such withdrawals and returned funds back to the clients.

I deposited DTR to the address.

I have transferred more than 12,000 DTR and while other coins are leaving the address that my wallet address sent the DTR to once I deposited it into Livecoin:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x56791cdcd19394f82b29fc08be06cdddd76fb228

Here is the transaction ID. I don't understand how people who are depositing DTR days after me, are having their tokens come into their account. Why are my tokens not being processed?

This clearly show that the transactions are being sent out of this wallet, and yet mine is stuck in here for 2 days? Why is this? No response from support either. There is NO mistake on my part, and others are being credited within minutes of depositing their DTR tokens. Why are you holding onto my tokens, what reason do you have?  

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc21d18a656c72fc4c3f06e8eb95012f9db40ac24#tokentxns

Tell me why they are remaining there, and not coming into my wallet so I can have the wallets in my address. Right now they are in some random Livecoin address that sends some people their DTR when they deposit, and not to everyone else. This is absolutely unacceptable.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

I am waiting 3 DAYS for DTR deposit

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
davinci1618

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:47:05 PM by davinci1618

I am waiting 3 DAYS for DTR deposit

And what about myself? https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x6f7a94bc3365cda21e0f84778493715c9b2879f9617d3729e5e00c32b1ab92dc

Please assist.

What makes the fact that I have been posting all the addresses showing the issue less important to fix in comparison to the person above? I have 4x the funds, and the answer you gave back to me was a withdrawal issue showing that you did not take time to read the comments on this post which were complaining about deposits.

You fix a user's issue that is going through the exact same problem as myself, and then you completely ignore me. Please be more professional.
davinci1618

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Also for DTR here

No funds have been returned to anyone. My money is still sitting in your wallet from over 2 days ago now.

https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x6f7a94bc3365cda21e0f84778493715c9b2879f9617d3729e5e00c32b1ab92dc

Shows clearly that my funds are still in your wallet.

Why is that you fix the issue of someone with the exact same issue as mine and completely disregard my concerns? You did not even bother to take time of the complaints and assumed I was having a withdrawal issue when I have mentioned many times my deposits are stuck in a wallet of yours for days!
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

how many confirms trump need?

Hello
http://prntscr.com/hx6ubn
20 confirmations

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

And what about myself?

Your issue has been assigned to technical support team.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
davinci1618

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:48:53 PM by davinci1618

And what about myself?

There is no indication on the main website that my issue has been assigned to any technical support team. My tickets look the same way as they have been for days. Where can I expect a response from this team, and where may I communicate with them?

Furthermore, how were you able to submit the deposit to someone with the exact same issue that I went through and resolve it for them immediately, and yet you need to submit my issue to a technical team?

At the very least an announcement/notification on your website would have done great wonders for people expecting DTR tokens, or at least a heads up that deposits are not showing up. You have disallowed me to make trades for the last couple days, freezing assets I was going to put into a coin that would have yielded great returns. This is absolutely unacceptable that issues are able to permit on your exchange without any correspondence to your users for days, and when you fix the issues for another user, you give no answers as to why an individual like myself has to keep waiting for their funds.

As far as I am concerned, you have lost me out on thousands of dollars of gains because I was unable to trade my DTR, I was given no warning of this issue, and you have yet to resolve this issue almost 3 days now without any apologies or explanations about what is going on.

Please re-evaluate your business model, or hire a more competent staff. Have a good week.

EDIT: Within a minute of posting this, funds arrived. I had to wait three days, and lost out on incredible gains on other coins that I could have made by selling this coin. Until Livecoin gets their act together, I highly suggest that no one uses their website for the chance of your funds to be locked away. This site compares to COSS in how awful the deposits and withdrawals are, and that says a lot.

USE LIVECOIN EXCHANGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you want to wait days for your funds to deposit after sending 10-20 messages before finally getting a response from team members who know the importance of Bitcoin trading, then, by all means, continue to trade on Livecoin. If you want to access your funds immediately and be able to get into coins that are about to rise/pump, then make sure you avoid Livecoin like the plague. I'll make sure to vehemently address on Youtube how poor Livecoin is as an exchange, and how people can save themselves the stress and anxiety of missing funds for days by simply not using this exchange.

Livecoin has much to do in order to fix their exchange. I enjoy the UI but the deposit and withdrawal system deserves a straight 1/10. I do appreciate the team getting to me on a weekend, but at the VERY LEAST a notification should have been put that these issues were occuring before a deposit would have been made so this issue would have been avoided.

TL;DR: Simply communicating to your users to expect delays can save them a lot of headache and anxiety, and in turn negative press for your exchange. Anyone reading through your forums is going to think twice, and twice again before using Livecoin due to the mutliple individuals experiencing issues. Please fix this for the sake of the cryptocurrency community which does not need to wait 3 days for a coin to deposit to an exchange without any notification or reason as to why this is occuring the entire time that they wait.

Have a great year, and happy trading. See you all on the moon, but definitely not on Livecoin.
snausages

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

And what about myself?

I have sent you a PM with my etherscan of my deposit from 8day 11hrs ago as I'm not comfortable posting it publically. Your support has had this since Dec 30th. Please could you look into this for me?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Thanks
Ltc returned
today i ve been able to withdraw 0.5 ltc
Now i will try to continue with that amounts
There is now big security issue with meltdown,better guys read about that kind of hack and protect your
keys and passwords
Dont blame LiveCoin,at least there is support,on bln $ exchanges there is no support and
people already lost lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
snausages

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

And what about myself?

There is no indication on the main website that my issue has been assigned to any technical support team. My tickets look the same way as they have been for days. Where can I expect a response from this team, and where may I communicate with them?

Furthermore, how were you able to submit the deposit to someone with the exact same issue that I went through and resolve it for them immediately, and yet you need to submit my issue to a technical team?

At the very least an announcement/notification on your website would have done great wonders for people expecting DTR tokens, or at least a heads up that deposits are not showing up. You have disallowed me to make trades for the last couple days, freezing assets I was going to put into a coin that would have yielded great returns. This is absolutely unacceptable that issues are able to permit on your exchange without any correspondence to your users for days, and when you fix the issues for another user, you give no answers as to why an individual like myself has to keep waiting for their funds.

As far as I am concerned, you have lost me out on thousands of dollars of gains because I was unable to trade my DTR, I was given no warning of this issue, and you have yet to resolve this issue almost 3 days now without any apologies or explanations about what is going on.

Please re-evaluate your business model, or hire a more competent staff. Have a good week.

EDIT: Within a minute of posting this, funds arrived. I had to wait three days, and lost out on incredible gains on other coins that I could have made by selling this coin. Until Livecoin gets their act together, I highly suggest that no one uses their website for the chance of your funds to be locked away. This site compares to COSS in how awful the deposits and withdrawals are, and that says a lot.

USE LIVECOIN EXCHANGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you want to wait days for your funds to deposit after sending 10-20 messages before finally getting a response from team members who know the importance of Bitcoin trading, then, by all means, continue to trade on Livecoin. If you want to access your funds immediately and be able to get into coins that are about to rise/pump, then make sure you avoid Livecoin like the plague. I'll make sure to vehemently address on Youtube how poor Livecoin is as an exchange, and how people can save themselves the stress and anxiety of missing funds for days by simply not using this exchange.

Livecoin has much to do in order to fix their exchange. I enjoy the UI but the deposit and withdrawal system deserves a straight 1/10. I do appreciate the team getting to me on a weekend, but at the VERY LEAST a notification should have been put that these issues were occuring before a deposit would have been made so this issue would have been avoided.

TL;DR: Simply communicating to your users to expect delays can save them a lot of headache and anxiety, and in turn negative press for your exchange. Anyone reading through your forums is going to think twice, and twice again before using Livecoin due to the mutliple individuals experiencing issues. Please fix this for the sake of the cryptocurrency community which does not need to wait 3 days for a coin to deposit to an exchange without any notification or reason as to why this is occuring the entire time that they wait.

Have a great year, and happy trading. See you all on the moon, but definitely not on Livecoin.

Consider yourself lucky you got your token after 3 days, 8 1/2 days and my 40000 XRL still did not arrive..
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

why a doge withdrawal take ages man? i´ve approved the withdrawal 30minutes ago and still not send

snausages

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

why a doge withdrawal take ages man? i´ve approved the withdrawal 30minutes ago and still not send

seriously? 30 minutes? I'm waiting 8 1/2 days for a deposit and you're posting here about a 30 minute delay?  Angry
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

2hours now waiting for a doge withdrawal, wtf are you guys doing?

somebody else tried to withdraw doge?

edit : after 2hours 10minutes it worked...you really need to get this running faster. time is money

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I am patiently witdrawing my ltc 0.5 by 0.5
So first tnx went in 40 min,next in 1 hour,next 1.30 min,but it common problem of all exchanges
It is security issue related to meltdown i guess
Now almost all tether exchanges dont accept new signe ups,even small like cryptopia
One big crypto paranoia

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: