Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64185 times)
mila777

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

пoчтy пpoвepилa пиceм нeт
ucehp

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence. If you

Except that the funds were not lost, but that you stole them. The funds were deposited in my BTC wallet on your exchange, you then claimed this wallet to be inaccessible, only to move the funds out of there 3 weeks later.
mila777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 07:26:01 AM by mila777

мoй лoгин mila пoчтa lf01011959@gmail.com   нe мoгy зaйти в aккayнт нa биpжe        https://www.livecoin.net   . пишeт нeт тaкoгo пoльзoвaтeля
вce былo дo этoгo нopм.  http://prntscr.com/j5fiy4
 пoжaлyйcтa oтвeтьтe в чeм пpичинa?

Пoжaлyйcтa пpoшy paзoбpaтьcя в пpичинe дoпycкa в кaбинeт.Кaбинeт зaблoчeн .пpичинa нe извecтнa.Пoчтa тoжe нe пpoxoдит в лoгинe.Cкaжитe в кaкoй cpoк бyдeт выяcнeнa пpичинa?  aдpec пoчты пpaвильный. мнe пpиxoдили  нa пoчтy кoды c биpжи для вxoдa. пoтoм блoкиpoвкa кaбинeтa бeз пpичины  http://prntscr.com/j5tkaj этo cкpин пoчты мoeй .нa кoтopyю пpиxoдил кoд для вxoдa в кaбинeт
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Пoжaлyйcтa пpoшy paзoбpaтьcя в пpичинe дoпycкa в кaбинeт.

Please note that we don't provide support on forum anymore, this channel is supposed to be a news channel only. We provide support service only via tickets or e-mail (in case when you don't have access to the account) according to the terms of services. Support related questions posted on forum will not be replied, please contact us via tickets or e-mail

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ingo49

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Hi, There's a monero fork that is going to happen after a month. Will your platform support this crypto dividend if I want to trade this MonerV fork on Livecoin.

Hello. Read please - LIVECOIN stand in the matter of forks
Our Exchange will not credit forks, you should take care of your coins yourself. 

So are you going to hoard all the coins for yourself?
All exchanges are already supporting, hitbtc, coinex, coinroom, btc-alpha, octaex, coinroom.. everyday new exchange.

https://twitter.com/monero_v/status/985791492211052544

What about us??
mila777

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

oтвeтьтe пoж. в кaкoй cpoк paccмoтpят мoe пиcьмo . oтпpaвилa ceгoдня в 13:42
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

So are you going to hoard all the coins for yourself?
All exchanges are already supporting, hitbtc, coinex, coinroom, btc-alpha, octaex, coinroom.. everyday new exchange.

https://twitter.com/monero_v/status/985791492211052544

What about us??
Most likely they will. Remember that coins in exchanges aren't totally yours as you're not holding the private keys. You might say/think, why other exchanges did support it? Well, they all have different terms and since LiveCoin announced beforehand that they will not add and deposit any forks of any assets (coins), you should have transferred your coins to a wallet/exchange that will support it.

Not so good, but nothing else you could do with it.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

When will MoneroV be listed on LiveCoin?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

When will MoneroV be listed on LiveCoin?
In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks. We are not planning to list MoneroV, among other things.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
juliusg

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Пoжaлyйcтa пpoшy paзoбpaтьcя в пpичинe дoпycкa в кaбинeт.

Please note that we don't provide support on forum anymore, this channel is supposed to be a news channel only. We provide support service only via tickets or e-mail (in case when you don't have access to the account) according to the terms of services. Support related questions posted on forum will not be replied, please contact us via tickets or e-mail

Dear Livecoin,

I have underwent a full profile verification on the exchange and sent a ticket over two weeks ago, however I did not receive a response. Can you please look into it?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

Joyreum, pairs JOY/BTC, JOY/ETH
OrmeusCoin, pairs ORME/BTC, VIB/USD and ORME/ETH
NokuMasterToken  , pairs NOKU/BTC, NOKU/ETH and NOKU/EURN
NOKUEUR , pairs EURN/BTC, EURN/ETH, EURN/XMR, NOKU/EURN, EURN/EUR, EURN/USD

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
bigcoin99

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

New Markets

NokuMasterToken  , pairs NOKU/BTC, NOKU/ETH and NOKU/EURN

Dear LiveCoin

Yesterday the IPBC wallet was open, now it's offline again, when the wallet will be OK? I also sent some IPBC yesterday, but all is on pending ...

Thank You
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Yesterday the IPBC wallet was open, now it's offline again, when the wallet will be OK? I also sent some IPBC yesterday, but all is on pending ...

Hello.
Our customers support service works via tickets only.
Please, send your request to https://www.livecoin.net/en/chat/support, and you will get all the necessary assistance.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

New Markets

NokuMasterToken  , pairs NOKU/BTC, NOKU/ETH and NOKU/EURN

I never heard of any of these coins.When are you listing Bitcoinplus?
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

New Markets

Ask the support whether they will show any interest in listing the coin, because based on the volumes they are listing in the exchanges. Better ask them whether they have any interest in adding Bitcoin plus or not.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

New Markets

Ask the support whether they will show any interest in listing the coin, because based on the volumes they are listing in the exchanges. Better ask them whether they have any interest in adding Bitcoin plus or not.

I have already asked them.Just wondering why new altcoins are listed while some proven coins with a long history are ignored.

We have decent volume.24hr Volume:12.03406501 BTC / 2130.85050662 XBC

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

When are you listing Bitcoinplus?

Sorry, we can't take new coins based on independent blockchain right now. We accept standard ERC-20 tokens, as well as WAVES- and Lisk-based tokens only.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
gapus

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Hello my phone was stolen last week, so I can't access to my 2FA codes. I have already sended you a ticket but still no response or even blocked account for 10days. Please check that ticket or if you have any other questions write me directly.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Hello my phone was stolen last week, so I can't access to my 2FA codes. I have already sended you a ticket but still no response or even blocked account for 10days. Please check that ticket or if you have any other questions write me directly.

Hello.
All requests are reviewed in order of proirity. You will get a reply in due course, if you followed the instruction https://www.livecoin.net/ru/googleCode/restore
This kind of requests are accepted to the following e-mail only: help@livecoin.net
Please, wait.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
ucehp

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

On what terms was my account deleted and all funds stolen?

I still did not get a reply to this. On what grounds was my account locked which prevent me from withdrawing my funds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: