Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF  (Read 41774 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:19:09 PM

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barry Sandwiches knows the difference between nouns and adjectives. That free education though.

---------------------------------
My English is terrible. I should not be making fun of a US presidential candidate... Nah! He is making fun of himself to be closer to his people maybe... Yeah! That's it

Grin Cheesy Grin

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Do you have anything against a specific policy that Bernie Sanders supports?

Or, are you just a troll who likes to post a lot of bullshit slander?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:39:39 PM

My mission is for you to help me keep my threads up so you have no time updating you hernie penders thread.

It is that simple really. Enjoy your stay.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:07:44 PM

My mission is for you to help me keep my threads up so you have no time updating you hernie penders thread.

To me, it matters not which thread the debate happens...

Either thread, you look stupid (and make Trump look stupid by proxy)

You didn't answer my question... Do you know any of Bernie or Trumps policies?  Or do you just like Trump's hair better?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:15:08 PM

You didn't answer my question... Do you know any of Bernie or Trumps policies?  Or do you just like Trump's hair better?

Come on!... Bernie's hair?. No way you like bernie's more than TRUMP's

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:16:23 PM

You didn't answer my question... Do you know any of Bernie or Trumps policies?  Or do you just like Trump's hair better?

Actually I do... Bernie has that Einstein/don't give a fuck look to him...

All Trump has is a bad comb-over, bad dye job, and orange skin like an oompa loompa... Is that roadkill on Trump's head?

Why are you still dodging my question?  Do you know a single policy that either of these men stand for?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

You didn't answer my question... Do you know any of Bernie or Trumps policies?  Or do you just like Trump's hair better?

All Trump has is a bad comb-over, bad dye job, and orange skin like an oompa loompa... Is that roadkill on Trump's head?

Why are you still dodging my question?  Do you know a single policy that either of these men stand for?

My policy is for you to reply to me so you don't have to promote your thread about how to feel berned by a purple dinosaur... barnie.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:37:16 PM

My policy is for you to reply to me so you don't have to promote your thread about how to feel berned by a purple dinosaur... barnie.

Even bad publicity is good publicity to you?

Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke Throws Support Behind Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-fX8GdkhE
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:45:07 PM

You should reject the idea that you are bad publicity. Everyone has a purpose. Feel good about yourself. Be joyful!. No hate!

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:08:37 AM

You should reject the idea that you are bad publicity. Everyone has a purpose. Feel good about yourself. Be joyful!. No hate!

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:09:59 AM

Why is Bernie's penis scared?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:12:37 AM

Why is Bernie's penis scared?

He got turned into an eunuch by those black lives matter "chicks". Obvious by everyone on the planet.

Cheesy

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:55:49 AM

There is only one reason for David Duke to endorse Trump, I hope Trump knows he's doing a good job at catering to the racist republican base.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:15:44 AM

There is only one reason for David Duke to endorse Trump, I hope Trump knows he's doing a good job at catering to the racist republican base.

David Duke endorses Donald Trump, and Louis Farrakhan endorses Hitery Clinton. What difference does that make? Trump never requested for an endorsement from Duke, and he is not going to do any favors for him, in case he is elected to the office of the POTUS. Taking in to account the dirty tricks played by Harpy Clinton over the past few decades, I wouldn't me much surprised if it turns out that she had paid Duke to declare his support for Trump.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:30:00 PM

David Duke endorses Donald Trump, and Louis Farrakhan endorses Hitery Clinton. What difference does that make? Trump never requested for an endorsement from Duke, and he is not going to do any favors for him, in case he is elected to the office of the POTUS. Taking in to account the dirty tricks played by Harpy Clinton over the past few decades, I wouldn't me much surprised if it turns out that she had paid Duke to declare his support for Trump.

Yep. And Black lives matter has yet to endorse barnie the dinosaur, unless it is to castrate him in public...

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:34:30 PM

Yep. And Black lives matter has yet to endorse barnie the dinosaur, unless it is to castrate him in public...

You're so jealous, you probably think this post is about you
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

When weirdo in chief sends its bernie bros, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNBDBRHdwc

Grin Cheesy Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:15:29 PM

Seriously, I did try. I signed up with PredictIt in August 22nd of last year specifically to buy contracts for Bernie Sanders to win the Dem nomination and for Donald Trump to win the Pubbie nom. I sized up '16 as a year of populism. Had PredictIt not barred me from buying either of them, because I'm domiciled in a wrong region, I would have been sitting on some Bern contracts and sadly feeling the embers...

...but the Trump contracts would have more than made up for it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:54:41 PM

Seriously, I did try. I signed up with PredictIt in August 22nd of last year specifically to buy contracts for Bernie Sanders to win the Dem nomination and for Donald Trump to win the Pubbie nom. I sized up '16 as a year of populism. Had PredictIt not barred me from buying either of them, because I'm domiciled in a wrong region, I would have been sitting on some Bern contracts and sadly feeling the embers...

...but the Trump contracts would have more than made up for it.

You still have the coat on your back, unlike a lot of unlucky bernie supporters, eating rice and beans. "For the cause"

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

You still have the coat on your back, unlike a lot of unlucky bernie supporters, eating rice and beans. "For the cause"

Yeah...lots of stories about poor Millenials practically sending in their rent money to support the Cause & making a big deal about the sacrifices they've had to make. Chances of them regretting it? About the same as Ted Cruz willing the Pubbie nom.

Talk about weird...in one big "Conservative" hangout, there are lots of folks who now insist that Ted Cruz is the Establishment!!

Pubbie primaries...also known as "The Purge: Primary" Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: