Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF  (Read 41774 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:18:22 PM

You still have the coat on your back, unlike a lot of unlucky bernie supporters, eating rice and beans. "For the cause"

Yeah...lots of stories about poor Millenials practically sending in their rent money to support the Cause & making a big deal about the sacrifices they've had to make. Chances of them regretting it? About the same as Ted Cruz willing the Pubbie nom.

Talk about weird...in one big "Conservative" hangout, there are lots of folks who now insist that Ted Cruz is the Establishment!!

Pubbie primaries...also known as "The Purge: Primary" Cheesy

I liked cruz. Until he did that nasty on ben carson. He is no GOPe for sure, but he has no friends, no one who wants to support him, negotiate with him. In theory he should at least get texas. If not then... ciao!

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

The heart of a berniebot:

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:34:42 PM

(trolling)

Seems like the SC black voters are either uninformed or know something that I don't...

Bernie was arrested 50 years ago while standing up for black rights...

Hillary called blacks, "super-predators", and they should, "be brought to heel"...

She's basically a racist, while Bernie stood up for blacks during a time in America where a white man would go to jail for standing up for black rights

Did I miss something?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:07:12 PM

(trolling)

Seems like the SC black voters are either uninformed or know something that I don't...

Hillary called blacks, "super-predators", and they should, "be brought to heel"...

She's basically a racist, while Bernie stood up for blacks during a time in America where a white man would go to jail for standing up for black rights

Did I miss something?

You missed the part when they voted massively against bernie...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

How's sanders doing? Anybody knows?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:07:08 PM

Not well apparently, a lot of people seem to be already writing him off, he has a lot of SJWs backing him rabidly but it seems he isn't being taken very seriously, according to people on reddit, a bunch of his college students supporters are planning on getting themselves in debt for his fundraiser.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:15:48 PM

Not well apparently, a lot of people seem to be already writing him off, he has a lot of SJWs backing him rabidly but it seems he isn't being taken very seriously, according to people on reddit, a bunch of his college students supporters are planning on getting themselves in debt for his fundraiser.

This is the definition of a cult. I guess some of us are wired to be sheep forever, by design. The SJW movement is a cancer, so for them to self destruct is the best gift sanders gave to the world.

Lots and lots young bern victims though. I can't be too happy about this, but... their choice...

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:29:29 PM

This is the definition of a cult. I guess some of us are wired to be sheep forever, by design. The SJW movement is a cancer, so for them to self destruct is the best gift sanders gave to the world.

Lots and lots young bern victims though. I can't be too happy about this, but... their choice...

Bah.

In our current world people under 25 years old are totally hopeless.
We promised them a world of despair, of slavery and failures.

I don't see why they shouldn't get themselves in debt if they have an opportunity to change the world. If we don't do it now it's over forever.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:44:29 PM

Bah.

In our current world people under 25 years old are totally hopeless.
We promised them a world of despair, of slavery and failures.

I don't see why they shouldn't get themselves in debt if they have an opportunity to change the world. If we don't do it now it's over forever.

I don't see the point of older adults pushing younger adults into useless debts, unless it is to cripple them further in purpose, to extend their misery (the older adult's misery and despair) to a younger generation.

Were you hopeless when you were 25? (assuming you are not anymore)

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:00:19 PM

Feel

The bern

Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 05:27:26 PM

According to the New York Times, 386 delegates to Hillary Clinton's 577.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results

In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:16:41 PM

In other words: had it not been for those nasty superdelegates, we'd still have a horse race. Wink

He would have actually won, had the super-delegates remained neutral. Hillary is capable of comprehensively winning only the South-eastern states, where the ghetto population overwhelmingly supports her. In the other states with considerable number of white democrat voters, it is either 50:50 (Massachusetts, Iowa.etc) or 60:40 in favor of Sanders.
Moloch

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:31:34 PM

I feel superdelegates are mostly meaningless...

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:42:30 PM

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election

The super-delegates who are supporting Hitlery (457 out of 712) right now can change their support to Bernie if they want. They are not legally bound to support Hitlery. So if Bernie wins the big states such as California, Michigan, Florida, Illinois.etc, then a lot of the super-delegates are going to dump her and relocate to the Sanders camp.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:57:32 PM

Average Bernie Supporter

--------------------------------
I hope this is not real.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:53:40 AM

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

Hey, just thought I'd ask....
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:09:52 AM

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

Hmmm....

Moloch

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:35:38 AM

If Bernie wins the popular vote, and the superdelegates nominate Hillary anyway... it proves to the democrats that the party does not care who the people want... why stay in a party that does not respect your choice?  They would literally destroy the party by throwing the nomination to Hillary (assuming Bernie wins the popular vote)... they would shoot themselves in the foot, and Trump would be president... the democratic party would split into 2 factions... possibly have a 3-party system next election

So I have a question.  Since there are really a lot of Evil Jew Haters on this forum - why is NOBODY talking about the Evil Jew Bernie?

Because trolls only know how to parrot what they have been told, and the media does not focus on Bernie's religion

He seems to be one of those Atheist Jews anyway...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:20:41 AM

Because trolls only know how to parrot what they have been told, and the media does not focus on Bernie's religion

He seems to be one of those Atheist Jews anyway...

Atheist or not, most of the Americans are aware that he was born to European Jewish parents. That is one of the reasons why so few African Americans vote for him, especially in the south-eastern states. But it is quite funny that they seems to forget the fact that Hitlery's daughter converted to Judaism, to marry her boyfriend.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:30:48 AM

(trolling)

Did I miss something?
YES.

In reality, Bernie did nothing substantial in those years.  Nothing.

And no, white men did not routinely "go to jail for standing up for black rights."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: