Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF  (Read 41774 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:55:16 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:07:39 PM

Given his achievements, I would guess that Trump would pull 140 or higher on Stanford-Binnet IQ tests.  That's not extremely unusual though.

You seem to have a warped view of the IQ scale...

Less than 0.5% of people have an IQ of 140+... Trump is most definitely not in the top 0.5% smartest people on the planet... not a chance

A quick few pokes at my calculator reveals about 35,000,000 people.  I call that a lot and 'not extremely unusual'.

I suspect that well over half of the people I've worked with over the last decade have been in this group.  That being said, many of them are remarkably inept in a lot of ways.  Probably due to the education system.  Most of them have had graduate degrees so there was plenty of opportunity to fuck up their native potential.

I sure got a lot smarter when I started unlearning what schools tough me, with a few notable exceptions.  Every election cycle, this nonsense starts.  Gore was "really smart."  Bush was "dumb as rocks."  Obama was "smart as a whip." 

No, Gore isn't very smart.
No, Obama isn't "smart as a whip."
No, Bush wasn't "dumb as rocks."

These are all lies by desperate mousehives.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:32:28 PM

Given his achievements, I would guess that Trump would pull 140 or higher on Stanford-Binnet IQ tests.  That's not extremely unusual though.

Less than 0.5% of people have an IQ of 140+... Trump is most definitely not in the top 0.5% smartest people on the planet... not a chance

A quick few pokes at my calculator reveals about 35,000,000 people.  I call that a lot and 'not extremely unusual'.

I suspect that well over half of the people I've worked with over the last decade have been in this group.  That being said, many of them are remarkably inept in a lot of ways.  Probably due to the education system.  Most of them have had graduate degrees so there was plenty of opportunity to fuck up their native potential.

I sure got a lot smarter when I started unlearning what schools tough me, with a few notable exceptions.  Every election cycle, this nonsense starts.  Gore was "really smart."  Bush was "dumb as rocks."  Obama was "smart as a whip." 

Bush higher SAT score than John Kerry (vanity)
Freedictionary ^ | 10-9-2004 | Me

Posted on 10/09/2004 9:56:01 PM PDT by SideoutFred

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/List%20of%20people%20by%20SAT%20score

Bush 1206 Kerry 1190

:rollin

Here is what we also know from New Yorker Magazine and UPI in articles from January of 2004.

-- Bush's SAT scores are higher than Bill Bradley's, Paul Wellstone's, and John Kerry's.

-- Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT, 566 of 800 on verbal and 640 of 800 on math. [Since the SAT's scale has since been "recentered," Bush's score is more like a 1300 today.]

-- Bush's verbal score would place him between the 84th and 92nd percentile of college-bound students, or the 93rd to 97th percentile of ALL high-school seniors taking the exams, the percentile usually used.

-- His math score would also place him between the 84th and 92nd percentile of college-bound students, or the 94th to 98th percentile of ALL high-school seniors taking the exams, the percentile usually used.

-- Using one method to extract IQ's from these SAT scores, Bush's IQ would be somewhere between 124 and 137. Hardly a dunce, that's at least in the top six percent of Americans.

-- We all hear of Bush's supposed college mediocrity, but in reality his "worst" courses were two C-minus scores. Accounting for grade inflation, Bush's worst grades are around today's B-minuses.

Recentered SAT: 1300 IQ: 124-137 Stupid: Definately not.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1240592/posts

Cool

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 11:44:59 PM

Jeepers! "No sense of irony" has to be escalated for this one to "no sense of reality." Shocked

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:10:35 AM

Jeepers! "No sense of irony" has to be escalated for this one to "no sense of reality." Shocked

Berniebots cannot have a sense of reality as their consciousness is based on instinct, the primal fear of losing free stuff... and their safe space.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:33:19 AM

Bush higher SAT score than John Kerry (vanity)
Freedictionary ^ | 10-9-2004 | Me

Posted on 10/09/2004 9:56:01 PM PDT by SideoutFred

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/List%20of%20people%20by%20SAT%20score

Bush 1206 Kerry 1190

:rollin

Here is what we also know from New Yorker Magazine and UPI in articles from January of 2004.

-- Bush's SAT scores are higher than Bill Bradley's, Paul Wellstone's, and John Kerry's.

-- Bush scored a 1206 on his SAT, 566 of 800 on verbal and 640 of 800 on math. [Since the SAT's scale has since been "recentered," Bush's score is more like a 1300 today.]

-- Bush's verbal score would place him between the 84th and 92nd percentile of college-bound students, or the 93rd to 97th percentile of ALL high-school seniors taking the exams, the percentile usually used.

-- His math score would also place him between the 84th and 92nd percentile of college-bound students, or the 94th to 98th percentile of ALL high-school seniors taking the exams, the percentile usually used.

-- Using one method to extract IQ's from these SAT scores, Bush's IQ would be somewhere between 124 and 137. Hardly a dunce, that's at least in the top six percent of Americans.

-- We all hear of Bush's supposed college mediocrity, but in reality his "worst" courses were two C-minus scores. Accounting for grade inflation, Bush's worst grades are around today's B-minuses.

Recentered SAT: 1300 IQ: 124-137 Stupid: Definately not.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1240592/posts

Cool

I'm willing to say Gore's a moron, and seem to recall Obama's IQ as having been realistically estimated in the mid 120s.  That's believable.  Trump?  My guess I think a lot of people share, and here's what it is.

The guy is really smart but his public face is exactly IQ 100.  Watch him when he gets asked questions about statistics, for example. He rattles them off pretty darn quick.  I admit to having played this game too.  It's actually fun.  Go to New York City with a Texas slow drawl and see how people act and what scams they try to pull.  Lol...

But for two brain celled minions of the Bernie, I would ask this.  If your Great Leader has impressed you with his honesty, why on his behalf would you lie or distort the truth? Just honestly curious, really.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:49:21 AM

Kool-Aid fruit punch. Sold out...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:18:07 AM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:44:18 AM

Bernie Sanders Supporter Charged After Crushing Pro-Trump Roadside Sign

Local police in Missouri charged a Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) supporter with a political hit-and-run, with reckless driving, and with failing to maintain lane-control after he posted a dashboard video showing how he crushed a Donald Trump r0adside sign.

The video shows the 20-year-old Julien Thomas Schuessler crossing lanes and driving onto the side of the road to hit the sign.

I love having a jeep sometimes

Posted by Julien Schuessler on Tuesday, March 15, 2016

According to KMOV.com, Schuessler justified slamming into a roadside object as an act of love: “I did what I felt was morally right. Spread love, not hate.”

The video went viral and attracted police attention. Schuessler posted the video on Wednesday and police charged him the same day. A GoFundMe campaign to raise money for him now appears to have been deleted.

Schuessler appears to support Sanders, sharing positive posts on Facebook about the Vermont senator, along with negative posts about Trump.

This incident fits into a larger pattern in which Trump supporters are attacked or threatened with death, or their signs vandalized. At least one supporter, fed up after someone stole his Trump sign, built one out of steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/03/17/bernie-sanders-supporter-charged-after-deliberately-crashing-into-trump-sign/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:10:06 AM

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:16:54 AM

Welcome to your new home, berniebots... Resistance is futile...

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:22:35 AM

Threatening letter sent to Donald Trump son Eric Trump

NEW YORK -- The Secret Service, FBI and New York Police Department are investigating what sources tell CBS News is a threatening piece of mail sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.

The mail, sent to Eric Trump at his posh Manhattan residence at 100 Central Park South, was opened by his wife.

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned, in effect, that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination, harm would come to Donald Trump's children.

A source familiar with the matter said the envelope contained suspicious white powder that's been sent to a lab for testing. The source a preliminary field test indicated the substance didn't appear to be hazardous.

No injuries were reported.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatening-letter-sent-to-donald-trump-son-eric-trump/

---------------------------------
A sad, sad group of motherless drones...

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:37:04 AM

[im]https://i.sli.mg/eNp6XF.jpg[/img]

Quite soon after I started studying 2016 (just after Super Tue) it hit me that many Sanders supporters would go to Trump because a lot of them are surely demoralized by the rigged and phony DemPub game and that was one of the Sander's draws.  I myself could have been a Sanders supporter holding my nose at the things I didn't like about him, and keeping a wary eye out for certain risks.  Just like I currently do with Trump.

Next it became clear to me that 90% of the negatives reported about Trump are utter bullshit.  Many of them are actually inversions of what is probably the truth.  All it took is looking into some of this stuff for myself.  With Sanders gone, I suspect that many of his supporters will, out of boredom if nothing else, do the same kinds of analysis I did and come to the same conclusion.

I forgive Trump for being 'not my type' of person and for being a troll and a clown who (probably with some effort) 'speaks at a 4th grade level.'  That's what it takes to be successful (and it's also refreshingly fun.)  I'll expect and look forward to seeing him tune is game as the situation demands.  I hope Trump speaks to Sanders to look for common ground, and I'll bet that there is more of it than people might think.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

Quite soon after I started studying 2016 (just after Super Tue) it hit me that many Sanders supporters would go to Trump because a lot of them are surely demoralized by the rigged and phony DemPub game and that was one of the Sander's draws.  I myself could have been a Sanders supporter holding my nose at the things I didn't like about him, and keeping a wary eye out for certain risks.  Just like I currently do with Trump.

Next it became clear to me that 90% of the negatives reported about Trump are utter bullshit.  Many of them are actually inversions of what is probably the truth.  All it took is looking into some of this stuff for myself.  With Sanders gone, I suspect that many of his supporters will, out of boredom if nothing else, do the same kinds of analysis I did and come to the same conclusion.

I forgive Trump for being 'not my type' of person and for being a troll and a clown who (probably with some effort) 'speaks at a 4th grade level.'  That's what it takes to be successful (and it's also refreshingly fun.)  I'll expect and look forward to seeing him tune is game as the situation demands.  I hope Trump speaks to Sanders to look for common ground, and I'll bet that there is more of it than people might think.

+1
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:02:46 PM

Yep.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:44:53 PM

Berniebots. Meet your puppet master.

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:30:21 PM

How is Donald Trump like Hitler? Bernie supporter responds in pure gibberish.

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Berniebots are such an inspiration! Keep it up!

Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:53:06 PM

How is Donald Trump like Hitler? Bernie supporter responds in pure gibberish.

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Berniebots are such an inspiration! Keep it up!

Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: