Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF  (Read 41774 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:37:06 AM

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:35:25 AM

Trumpeteer signs can be quite offensive at times... what did this one say?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:41:50 AM

In spite of his being the weakest candidate they could find, Sanders still gave her a pretty good run for her money.  That speaks volumes about the weakness of her candidacy.

Hitlery is weak because she is unable to expand her support base beyond those segments which are "loyal" to her (African Americans, Illegal aliens, LGBTs, radical feminists, sex-workers, bankers, criminals.etc). She is getting less than 20% of the youth vote in the primaries. I don't know how the youth voting pattern will work out in November, considering the fact that Trump is also not very strong with that segment.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:13:40 AM

In spite of his being the weakest candidate they could find, Sanders still gave her a pretty good run for her money.  That speaks volumes about the weakness of her candidacy.

Hitlery is weak because she is unable to expand her support base beyond those segments which are "loyal" to her (African Americans, Illegal aliens, LGBTs, radical feminists, sex-workers, bankers, criminals.etc). She is getting less than 20% of the youth vote in the primaries. I don't know how the youth voting pattern will work out in November, considering the fact that Trump is also not very strong with that segment.

I really think that no matter how things turn out, the Trump phenomenon will end up undoing several years worth of Leftist indoctrination implanted by schools.  This because over the course of the remainder of the election cycle there is no way to keep a lid on the utter bullshit and inversion of truth being promulgated by the media.  The way the 'progressive' machine works is to make sure that the minions stay boxed into a set of information channels and are pretty much physiologically incapable of break out them.  I suppose the 'regressive' do this also, but I would not know first hand.  (I suspect less because if they are regressive in the first place they somehow missed out on some of the early programming.)  Anyway, if/when this thing comes down to Trump vs. whoever the dems choose all of these chickens will come to roost for a lot of people.  It's just to much time and Trump is to interesting to keep the cooker from boiling over.  And when it does, it will open a lot of currently closed eyes.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Moloch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:02:35 AM

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:43:36 PM

I really think that no matter how things turn out, the Trump phenomenon will end up undoing several years worth of Leftist indoctrination implanted by schools.  This because over the course of the remainder of the election cycle there is no way to keep a lid on the utter bullshit and inversion of truth being promulgated by the media.  The way the 'progressive' machine works is to make sure that the minions stay boxed into a set of information channels and are pretty much physiologically incapable of break out them.  I suppose the 'regressive' do this also, but I would not know first hand.  (I suspect less because if they are regressive in the first place they somehow missed out on some of the early programming.)  Anyway, if/when this thing comes down to Trump vs. whoever the dems choose all of these chickens will come to roost for a lot of people.  It's just to much time and Trump is to interesting to keep the cooker from boiling over.  And when it does, it will open a lot of currently closed eyes.

Rather interesting that we are being told that it is wrong for a self made billionaire to be voted in for President, when the media and the Left stays totally silent on the wreckage caused by their self made billionaire, george soros.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:47:03 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:04:33 PM

Caption:

"Be all you can be."

lol...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:09:24 PM

Berniebots can't read.

Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:30:12 PM

Moloch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:22:32 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Man. That photoshop job needs some basic healing tool touch ups for that black background. Anyway.

Do you believe this is a quote TRUMP could never have said?

Moloch

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:08:20 PM

(trolling some random guy neither of us knows)

It's not a matter of "could say", but DID say... that's the difference

Bernie says a lot of good things

Trump says a lot of evil things

Do the math

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:42:03 PM

(trolling some random guy neither of us knows)

It's not a matter of "could say", but DID say... that's the difference

Bernie says a lot of good things

Trump says a lot of evil things

Do the math

(Not trolling. I do my own meme from time to time. I thought you were doing some of them yourself too)

Much improved!

I like it.

Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:38:24 AM

Aaron Carter ‘Bullied’ Out of Voting for Donald Trump After Death Threats

Pop singer Aaron Carter walked back his endorsement of GOP frontrunner Donald Trump over the weekend — claiming to have received death threats over his public support — and pledged to not vote in the upcoming election.

In February, Carter endorsed Trump by asking his 500 thousand followers, “Does America want to have a president who FOLLOWS or someone who leads? I vote For @realdonaldtrump.”

@realDonaldTrump Does America want to have a president who FOLLOWS or someone who leads? I vote For @realdonaldtrump

— (Fools Gold) 4-1-16 (@aaroncarter) February 27, 2016

The 28-year-old was inundated with personal attacks and described as “racist,” “xenophobic,” and “sexist” by scores of Twitter users.

After one user asked others to contact the singer’s management team to request he be dropped for supporting “bigotry,” he responded, “You have NO RIGHT to bully me and do this over my political views you need to stop I said the things I don’t condone.”

Carter took to Twitter on Sunday to claim he had been “bullied” out of voting for Trump.

After one of Carter’s followers posted, “[You] voting for trump but I still love [you],” he replied: “I honestly don’t think I will at this point. I’ve been bullied so badly because of it I don’t even want to vote now.”

I honestly don't think I will at this point. I've been bullied so badly because of it I don't even want to vote now https://t.co/Xsx1bdSROy

— (Fools Gold) 4-1-16 (@aaroncarter) March 20, 2016

The singer and brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter then wrote that he had received “death threats” over his Trump endorsement, after another follower told him he should exercise his right to vote.

I'm good thanks. Death threats and and over abundance of attempts to humiliate me is crazy. https://t.co/loEQ7XDV8k

The singer later wrote: “And I actually thinks it’s quite contradicting that people come at me for my beliefs but are doing the exact thing to me that they hate.”

And I actually thinks it's quite contradicting that people come at me for my beliefs but are doing … https://t.co/MGAJQtrUzw

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/21/aaron-carter-bullied-out-of-trump-endorsement/

-------------------------------
Just vote. Don't tell anyone about it.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:02:12 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:54:09 PM

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:58:29 PM

It's a shame that you feel supporting Trump means slandering a good man with lies
In all truth, from the git go I have believed Bernie was a straw man candidate.  A shill.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:09:19 PM

It's a shame that you feel supporting Trump means slandering a good man with lies
In all truth, from the git go I have believed Bernie was a straw man candidate.  A shill.

... A pied piper...
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/disturbing-true-story-pied-piper-hamelin-001969

Moloch

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:01:13 PM

In all truth, from the git go I have believed Bernie was a straw man candidate.  A shill.

Straw man?... I don't think that word means what you think it means

You could call him an "issue candidate", but straw man means something completely different
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: