May 26, 2024, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

solo mining with gpu amd does not work.
is there any other minor than sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 please?

I think here is the same situation like xlr-xevan (since it is the same dev) - solo mining will never work since there is no getwork method.
You can mine only with stratum

ckuknono

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:42 AM

is there any other minor than sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 please?

I think here is the same situation like xlr-xevan (since it is the same dev) - solo mining will never work since there is no getwork method.

thank you for your reply startsts
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:32:07 AM

Have been able to send AMS out of Yobit with no issues and almost instant results. I sent AMS into Yobit to try and buy/sell to gain more and the AMS never arrived. Here it is a day and a half later and I have now lost most of my AMS. This sucks, rant over.
theman25

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

Have been able to send AMS out of Yobit with no issues and almost instant results. I sent AMS into Yobit to try and buy/sell to gain more and the AMS never arrived. Here it is a day and a half later and I have now lost most of my AMS. This sucks, rant over.

I think the wallet on yobit is the new AMS
on novaexchange is the old one
theman25

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:17:15 AM

you can mined on this pool ckuknono
it's almost like solo

http://sopool.us

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:11 AM

it's almost like solo

A lot of people say that sopool is scam, or do I confuse?

I still have an issue at cryptohub pool,  can some pool developer help?  I promise to banish the half of my miners to his pool  Grin

FreakCoder

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

I wish that was the case but it was coming from my desktop wallet (latest version) straight to Yobit.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

I wish that was the case but it was coming from my desktop wallet (latest version) straight to Yobit.

You can simply not mix old and new because the addresses are incompatible. Yobit is behind in syncing because they are still on the 4.0 version which is the new chain, but not the latest version.

FreakCoder

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

You can simply not mix old and new because the addresses are incompatible. Yobit is behind in syncing because they are still on the 4.0 version which is the new chain, but not the latest version.

That certainly makes my faith in this coin go down. I was building to a masternode and I can't even move coins back and forth. So, out of 4 exchanges that I know of, you can only send coins from your wallet to 1? This is nuts. Lesson learned.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

That certainly makes my faith in this coin go down. I was building to a masternode and I can't even move coins back and forth. So, out of 4 exchanges that I know of, you can only send coins from your wallet to 1? This is nuts. Lesson learned.

Well, if thats your conclusion then so be it. If you think this is all nuts then go ahead. I do not care about complainers like you that draw conclusions like this. What can I do more to move the exchange to update their wallet? Your the one that is nuts here. You have no idea what I do behind the screens to get this all right. If I read replies like this I get the creeps. So if Yobit fails to update their wallet you lose faith in the coin? WTF?

FreakCoder

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

Well, if thats your conclusion then so be it. If you think this is all nuts then go ahead. I do not care about complainers like you that draw conclusions like this. What can I do more to move the exchange to update their wallet? Your the one that is nuts here. You have no idea what I do behind the screens to get this all right. If I read replies like this I get the creeps. So if Yobit fails to update their wallet you lose faith in the coin? WTF?

My apologies. I am just upset that I specifically went to the AMS website to make sure that Yobit was one of the two on the new chain. This and the fact that I could transfer out OK made me think I could transfer in. Should have sent a smaller amount in or ignored that the site made me think it was OK and just left the coins alone in my wallet. Again, lesson learned and will try again.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

My apologies. I am just upset that I specifically went to the AMS website to make sure that Yobit was one of the two on the new chain. This and the fact that I could transfer out OK made me think I could transfer in. Should have sent a smaller amount in or ignored that the site made me think it was OK and just left the coins alone in my wallet. Again, lesson learned and will try again.

i do ALLWAYS send small amount ( 1 or 2 coins) and if i send and receive without a problem then i do higher amount.

little "luck "here the coins are not that expensive anymore , about 8 btc cent it will cost you ( again) .....

goodluck

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

No problem man. I will still keep trying to move Yobit to the latest version. That should also solve your problem.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

I do not know what the people are complaining about but The new wallet is very good to use now . I have 2 masternodes running on 2 different vps for 36 days and They are working well on those vps. Now One masternode can get 60 - 70 AMS coins per day but the price is decreasing deeply starting from running 2 masternodes That is a main problem when people invest money to this coin then they do not get profit .
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:31:15 PM

Think long term man. AMS will get higher value, no doubt about it. cryptocurrency is the future of finance. We are early adopters, as history has shown, all early adopters win exponentially.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

Think long term man. AMS will get higher value, no doubt about it. cryptocurrency is the future of finance. We are early adopters, as history has shown, all early adopters win exponentially.

You hit the nail there! Exactly what I think.

Its a common thing I have seen in crypto in all these years. People buy masternodes, the price drops and they sell with a loss. Its all greed without any future perspective.

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

Its a common thing I have seen in crypto in all these years. People buy masternodes, the price drops and they sell with a loss. Its all greed without any future perspective.

Have to second the dev here. I ran 1 MN for almost a month now and got ~700 in rewards. Which, at current prices, means I made 1$ profit after taking out the $2,50 for the VPS. Not to mention I'm also up 10% on the BTC value of the collateral.

!PROFIT!

on a sidenote: @keesdewit, what is the rationale behind the 100k collateral? Most MN coins are in the 1k-10k range, taking coin supply into account.

burp...
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Have to second the dev here. I ran 1 MN for almost a month now and got ~700 in rewards. Which, at current prices, means I made 1$ profit after taking out the $2,50 for the VPS. Not to mention I'm also up 10% on the BTC value of the collateral.

!PROFIT!

on a sidenote: @keesdewit, what is the rationale behind the 100k collateral? Most MN coins are in the 1k-10k range, taking coin supply into account.

The 100k collateral would make a masternode affordable for beginners and profitable for long term investors. I still think it is the sweet spot for masternode collateral.

renanarara

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

I have a very serious problem I retired my 134800.82 ams from yobit to coinexchange a day ago however the transaction was confirmed in yobit as completed and my balance did not fall on coinexchange I went to look at amsterdamblockchain.info and there is no transaction with the I do not know what's going on with this coin anymore if I lose that money and the only money I have for God's sake could help me? !!! OBS: Before depositing on coinexchange I generated a new address so that I did not have any problems with the deposit. but the hash id of the transaction is not in the blockchain so it's very frustrating the support of coinexchange answered me like this:

Until we see that this transaction has been confirmed on the network we cannot credit your account.

This may be due to congestion on the network and the block chain is slow or not moving.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do until the transaction is confirmed on the block chain as the deposit has not technically reached our  wallet yet.

Please for further support either contact the support from where you sent the funds and / or the coin developer.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

pleaseeee help meeeee DEVSSSS
olek82

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

it's almost like solo

A lot of people say that sopool is scam, or do I confuse?

I still have an issue at cryptohub pool,  can some pool developer help?  I promise to banish the half of my miners to his pool  Grin

why you are not mining on brutum pool? here are my stats: http://new.brutum-pool.com/miner/ANEFkvTta3V7eg3gBWN4g7HGVVfkuSRmNZ  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: