May 06, 2024, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 11:19:29 PM by keesdewit

Kes, any information about the development of AMS?

Many people are watching this topic and waiting for info  Smiley

Hi Greg,

I expect that 2019 will be a very good year for AmsterdamCoin. People might have lost their faith and that is quite understandable. Time goes by and nothing visible is taking place. I have started this coin as hobby,  but much is changed in the meanwhile. What started as hobby has turned out to be my future. Since the beginning of this year I have quit my job and started my company to work full-time on several crypto projects. All is going very well, nothing to complain. As I see AmsterdamCoin it is my showcase coin. That means I continue to support it. For the last year I am working with Solaris (XLR) to create a new exchange. That job is nearly done. Next year Solaris will be updated to the latest version of PIVX (its origin). Before that update is done, AmsterdamCoin will be updated first. I am very happy with my cooperation and I am sure that AmsterdamCoin will profit from this as well. See it as my baby, the root cause of changing my life. I will never ever let go of AmsterdamCoin, even if the price goes down the drain. My strong believe and love for AmsterdamCoin makes me continue until I drop dead at some point. Nobody seems to see it currently. Everyone is out for outragious price rise and mega marketing machines. Forget all the conventional crypto crap and follow my lead. One or two years and we will be spot on.

With kind regards to all supporters,

Kees de Wit - AmsterdamCoin Founder

Ps. I know gregofdoom for many years now and he is a great peron and supporter. Always friendly and emphatic. Wish all people are like him.

This message was written from the heart.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Apart from being Europe's sin city, Amsterdam is reputed amongst crypto enthusiasts as the 'Bitcoin Embassy' and home to a large and buzzing crypto community extremely busy advocating widespread adoption of the most expensive cryptocoin.

they know about AMS ?
Wiegraf88

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 08:27:57 AM by Wiegraf88

Hi Greg,

I expect that 2019 will be a very good year for AmsterdamCoin. People might have lost their faith and that is quite understandable. Time goes by and nothing visible is taking place. I have started this coin as hobby,  but much is changed in the meanwhile. What started as hobby has turned out to be my future. Since the beginning of this year I have quit my job and started my company to work full-time on several crypto projects. All is going very well, nothing to complain. As I see AmsterdamCoin it is my showcase coin. That means I continue to support it. For the last year I am working with Solaris (XLR) to create a new exchange. That job is nearly done. Next year Solaris will be updated to the latest version of PIVX (its origin). Before that update is done, AmsterdamCoin will be updated first. I am very happy with my cooperation and I am sure that AmsterdamCoin will profit from this as well. See it as my baby, the root cause of changing my life. I will never ever let go of AmsterdamCoin, even if the price goes down the drain. My strong believe and love for AmsterdamCoin makes me continue until I drop dead at some point. Nobody seems to see it currently. Everyone is out for outragious price rise and mega marketing machines. Forget all the conventional crypto crap and follow my lead. One or two years and we will be spot on.

Ps. I know gregofdoom for many years now and he is a great peron and supporter. Always friendly and emphatic. Wish all people are like him.

Hello Kees.

Actually there are a lot of service for hosting Masternodes. (GTM/GIN/SNODE)

Is there any chance for AMS to get into any Masternode hosting Platform?

Can the community help with founds or anyway??
Wiegraf88

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Hello Kees.

Actually there are a lot of service for hosting Masternodes. (GTM/GIN/SNODE)

Is there any chance for AMS to get into any Masternode hosting Platform?

Can the community help with founds??

Why not?
If AMS team can build up good (smoothly, stably, and securely masternode hosting service in addition to cheap service fees), massive users will join surely.

I was meaning , getting support into Masternode Platforms.

so that setting AMS Masternodes and investing in AMS masternode is more easy for masses
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Hi Greg,

Kess, thank you very much for your kind words  Smiley
I always try to think positively - it helps in life.
I know that AMS is your child that you love and you will not leave.
You have many supporters here on Bitcointalk and I think that as soon as you say, many people will help in the further development of AMS.

We are very much waiting for further information from you.

greetings gregofdoom

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I have always believed in this project since I got in early 2018 and I knew that it would be a long term hold as the dev was busy working on Solaris which is how I found out about AMS and decided to get in. I'm really looking forward to the future and seeing what AMS can achieve, its now 2019 so lets see how the crypto market performs this year, hopefully its much better then 2018.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Coinninlingus

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:45:36 PM

Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.   Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  SUPPORT@MASTERNODES.PRO
asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:40:06 AM

I have always believed in this project since I got in early 2018 and I knew that it would be a long term hold as the dev was busy working on Solaris which is how I found out about AMS and decided to get in. I'm really looking forward to the future and seeing what AMS can achieve, its now 2019 so lets see how the crypto market performs this year, hopefully its much better then 2018.
In addition, keeswedit is an expert, and he/ she has fixed bug of PIVX source code, from which Amsterdamcoin forked.
I believe in Amsterdam coin and keeswedit, strongly believe.

yes, believe and hope is something I did in this project. and kees always give the best work he has.
something good will happen in the best work too
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:58:37 AM

I was wondering if Kees would be interested in getting AMS listed on any of the masternode 1 click platforms such as Gin, Gentarium and any of the other platforms out there. It could help give AMS more exposure and also help with newbies wanting to set up a MN for AMS, some of the newer MN platforms sometimes have voting for free listings which we could try and get AMS listed on so what does everyone else think about getting listed on one or two of these platforms?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:03:09 PM

I was wondering if Kees would be interested in getting AMS listed on any of the masternode 1 click platforms such as Gin, Gentarium and any of the other platforms out there. It could help give AMS more exposure and also help with newbies wanting to set up a MN for AMS, some of the newer MN platforms sometimes have voting for free listings which we could try and get AMS listed on so what does everyone else think about getting listed on one or two of these platforms?

I think it would be a very good idea to have AMS listed on these kind of websites.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:24:08 PM

I think it would be a very good idea to have AMS listed on these kind of websites.

I'm not sure what the fee is for these sites, I believe they normally ask for 1 node or two to list a coin. Gentarium also has a shared instant masternode service which can also help AMS. I actually chat with one of the Gentarium dev team so I can ask him about the listing fee.

mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:52:08 PM

Is it still alive? What's up?

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:47:27 AM

I'm not sure what the fee is for these sites, I believe they normally ask for 1 node or two to list a coin. Gentarium also has a shared instant masternode service which can also help AMS. I actually chat with one of the Gentarium dev team so I can ask him about the listing fee.

Thanks Vella, it would be very nice if you can let me know their fee for listing AMS on the Gentarium platform. These kind of services could be very handy for people who want to run a masternode but dont want the VPS server hazzle.

Clew1992

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:56:39 AM

Or you can link the src/secp256k1 if you do not want to install it system wide
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:58:58 PM

We are currently  ->   PoS Phase X: [blocks 648000-Infinite]   2 AMS ((50% masternode - 50% staker))

Smiley
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:06:12 PM

Yesterday i met with Kees to talk about AmsterdamCoin, we had a great conversation about the plans for AmsterdamCoin in 2019. I wanted to see Kees in person to confirm his commitment and intentions toward AmsterdamCoin. Because since the hack in march last year there has been a lot of selling in the markets and i think a lot of people were nervous about it, including myself. The most important thing in crypto is trust and confidence, so i guess that's what AmsterdamCoin needs at the moment. I see that Kees is serious about making AmsterdamCoin a succes and that's why i wanted to let you know. The coin supply is now approx. 143 million AmsterdamCoins but Kees has still 35 million AmsterdamCoins in premine. AmsterdamCoin will be updated with the latest version of PIVX in the near future and more developments coming.

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

Thanks Vella, it would be very nice if you can let me know their fee for listing AMS on the Gentarium platform. These kind of services could be very handy for people who want to run a masternode but dont want the VPS server hazzle.

You're welcome my friend, I have sent a message to the dev I know and I'm just waiting on a reply back. I believe it was a masternode or two for the fee but I'll confirm this first.

I've also been looking around for more exchanges that we could get AMS listed on and I think I found a good one in Amsterdex. The listing is free however the Amsterdex team will make the decision on whether to list the coin or not but I think AMS meets all the requirements on getting listed.

Web: https://amsterdex.com/home

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068288.0

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:38:05 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 09:38:59 AM by gregofdoom

Yesterday i met with Kees to talk about AmsterdamCoin, we had a great conversation about the plans for AmsterdamCoin in 2019. I wanted to see Kees in person to confirm his commitment and intentions toward AmsterdamCoin. Because since the hack in march last year there has been a lot of selling in the markets and i think a lot of people were nervous about it, including myself. The most important thing in crypto is trust and confidence, so i guess that's what AmsterdamCoin needs at the moment. I see that Kees is serious about making AmsterdamCoin a succes and that's why i wanted to let you know. The coin supply is now approx. 143 million AmsterdamCoins but Kees has still 35 million AmsterdamCoins in premine. AmsterdamCoin will be updated with the latest version of PIVX in the near future and more developments coming.

BIG WOW !! Smiley

This is great news, thank's Kess...  The community is waiting for such information.

Revelation
 Smiley
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:03:55 PM

thank you for the update, very exited  Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

@Kees

Did you happen to take a look at AmsterDex exchange? The listing is still free and the team will be adding more coins each week and I really think it could be a good exchange for AMS.

I also spoke with GTM to try and get AMS listed on their platform but because the price is so low its not worth them listing AMS but he said that they would in the future once the price start to rise and remains stable.

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: