June 23, 2024, 11:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272261 times)
NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

New block explorer is live:
https://amsterdamblockchain.info

Soon we will have a new wallet like Solaris.

The main problem I have is Yobit. They will not cooperate in any way, let alone a brand new wallet with swap. I think we will have to accept that Yobit does not work with us and leave them behind on the old chain.

Does anyone have a suggestion about the Yobit problem?
-------------------------

Thanks Kees for the update.  I was wondering how to solve the Yobit problem. My best guess is that Yobit holds 31 million AMS coins. The second address on the rich list:
ASP2X9GLEEvQJx4McNAyYt9qhtuTNzfm6A (31185741.08494085 AMS)
I think it would be a big loss if we have to write of our coins on Yobit so I propose we find a solution.
The first thing we can do is post how much coins we have in our Yobit wallet, then we have a better sense on how many coins there are.

The second option is that everyone make’s a screenshot from their Yobit wallet en sends it to one person who will be responsible for making an overview of all Yobit wallets. We then can refund all people after  the swap.

The third option I came across is that 1 person put a buy order on yobit at 5 sat. then buys all AMS coins on Yobit. After the swap that one person who bought all AMS coins on Yobit will be refunded by Kees with new coins. Everyone can then buy back their coins at TXbit.io

Please share you’re idea’s

I have a total of 4,3 Million AMS coins on Yobit in two wallets.

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:10:23 PM

AMS price with high now if i compare with antoher similar low market cap coins

no dev.  comunity is low

sorry to say but this is truth  / i sale 80 % of my ams coins at 8-9 sats
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:24:12 PM

Thanks Kees for the update.  I was wondering how to solve the Yobit problem. My best guess is that Yobit holds 31 million AMS coins. The second address on the rich list:
I think it would be a big loss if we have to write of our coins on Yobit so I propose we find a solution.
The first thing we can do is post how much coins we have in our Yobit wallet, then we have a better sense on how many coins there are.

The second option is that everyone make’s a screenshot from their Yobit wallet en sends it to one person who will be responsible for making an overview of all Yobit wallets. We then can refund all people after  the swap.

The third option I came across is that 1 person put a buy order on yobit at 5 sat. then buys all AMS coins on Yobit. After the swap that one person who bought all AMS coins on Yobit will be refunded by Kees with new coins. Everyone can then buy back their coins at TXbit.io

but i think your solution there will be hard to run because as i know that yobit exchange very rarely to update the coins after maintenance on their website
and right now i think there are many coins in yobit that still maintenance after the Dev already fixed the problem of the coins

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:29:10 PM

The main problem I have is Yobit. They will not cooperate in any way, let alone a brand new wallet with swap. I think we will have to accept that Yobit does not work with us and leave them behind on the old chain.

i just check the block explorer but I'm a little bit confused because of the total supply.
I check on CMC and coingecko about the total supply is 84M coins but in the blockexplorer it's written that the total supply is 144M

are the cmc and coingecko still not updating the total supply of AMS?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:38:49 PM

See everyone we have nothing to worry about here as Kees will start work on the new AMS wallet like he said months ago once he was finished up with the Solaris wallet. I can't wait for the new AMS wallet as I am currently using the Solaris wallet and its amazing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:01:48 AM

That's a good idea . We need a swap for new wallet and some big exchanges for trading such as livecoin , bittrex or binance as well .
I'm ready for supporting Kees Dev. Thank you for your information.
KINKcoinEuropeSPteam

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:00:51 PM

hello, you can  listsng this excheng: https://www.boaexchange.com/register?ref=5cd3c8dc369dcd49b2e36a35

https://altmarkets.io/listing-guide

and this a new excheng + airdrops https://discord.gg/CWaPJ8E

AND THIS EXCHENG+airdrop 200$ for register: https://coinsbit.io/referral/996d35e0-8514-4d3f-bf41-9b36d2b11f14
NLGer

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:01:22 PM

i just check the block explorer but I'm a little bit confused because of the total supply.
I check on CMC and coingecko about the total supply is 84M coins but in the blockexplorer it's written that the total supply is 144M

Yes, cmc and goingecko have not updated since the last wallet update in May 2018.
The total supply of AMS coins is 144M

█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

The best thing for Yobit is to fork off and leave them on the old chain. Eventually the old chain and coin will die since no one else will be supporting it, but Yobit will keep the coin alive.

At this time, you'd do best to urge all wallet or coin owners / hodlers to withdraw to their own wallets while they still can. Make an announcement, and on any place where this coin is advertised, make a sticky announcement or pinned message or a bot that constantly reminds people not to buy the coin on Yobit as it is on an old chain.

Yobit will probably keep the coin on their exchange at least several months (or years) after it's dead. Lots of "dead" coins there, where they are still traded and the coin itself has long disappeared.

NLGer

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:06:20 PM

The best thing for Yobit is to fork off and leave them on the old chain. Eventually the old chain and coin will die since no one else will be supporting it, but Yobit will keep the coin alive.

At this time, you'd do best to urge all wallet or coin owners / hodlers to withdraw to their own wallets while they still can. Make an announcement, and on any place where this coin is advertised, make a sticky announcement or pinned message or a bot that constantly reminds people not to buy the coin on Yobit as it is on an old chain.

Yobit will probably keep the coin on their exchange at least several months (or years) after it's dead. Lots of "dead" coins there, where they are still traded and the coin itself has long disappeared.

Thanks for your input, i totally agree with you. But i was just thinking if there is an option to not lose your coins on Yobit. Because everyone with coins on Yobit will have to write off their coins. So i was wondering if there is an option of Kees refunding people who will otherwise lose their ams on Yobit.(you dont lose them but they are worthless ;-)

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:12:53 PM

Yes, cmc and goingecko have not updated since the last wallet update in May 2018.
The total supply of AMS coins is 144M

damn man, you have alot of AMS stuck on yobit, tht sux : /
tbh tho, coins generally never come out of maintenance there, saving those coins is going to be next to impossible. Total time sink sadly
So Kee will have to decide if he wants to move AMS forward asap, or if he wants to take the time and try fight with yobit.
And yobit takes WEEKS to even get back ONCE to a person usually : /

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:56:37 PM

yobit is a very very bad exchange , sometimes i come in a situation that i have to try them again but everytime it is a disaster , now i have some coins and also my ams on yobit but i cannot acces my account anymore and as you say , having contact with yobit can be very stressfull
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 07:10:57 AM

peaple send reports to coinpaprika and cmc to exclude from price yobit

asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:09:46 PM

When the new wallet for AMS ready Kees?
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 05:32:53 PM

i have my coins on zero protocol

i gone lose the coins ?>?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

i have my coins on zero protocol

i gone lose the coins ?>?

Download the latest available wallet and see if you can retrieve the coins.
When the new wallet will be released with updated UI, it'll support swap so then you can swap your old coins for the new one.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:28:32 PM

I finally have an idea about how we can swap the coins on Yobit.

During the swap there will be a special email address, for example: yobit@amsterdamcoin.com, where people can send Yobicodes to swap the AmsterdamCoin that are stucked on Yobit. This way I can send new coins to all people that hold AmsterdamCoin on Yobit.

For regular swappers we will be using the swap service on Txbit Exchange like Solaris currently does.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:51:59 PM

During the swap there will be a special email address, for example: yobit@amsterdamcoin.com, where people can send Yobicodes to swap the AmsterdamCoin that are stucked on Yobit. This way I can send new coins to all people that hold AmsterdamCoin on Yobit.

For regular swappers we will be using the swap service on Txbit Exchange like Solaris currently does.

That's a great idea Kees, this will help a lot of people out as it seems a lot of the community here have AMS stuck on Yobit. I'm looking forward to the coin swap as I recently took part in the Solaris swap which went smoothly so I'm expecting the same to happen here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
NLGer

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:56:21 AM

That's a great idea Kees, this will help a lot of people out as it seems a lot of the community here have AMS stuck on Yobit. I'm looking forward to the coin swap as I recently took part in the Solaris swap which went smoothly so I'm expecting the same to happen here.

Sounds like a perfect solution for Yobit, thanks Kees!

asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:29:58 AM

Sounds like a perfect solution for Yobit, thanks Kees!

Perfect solution  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: