May 08, 2024, 07:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 11:28:15 PM

i have a lot of mining / stakes last few days ?? whats wrong ? almost every 2 minutes i have stakes ...

thus i thought i am at the wrong chain .. so i restart the wallet but now it doesn sync  ... again

did i miss something ??

Sometimes you lose connection or windows will update and wallet will be on its own chain, symptoms will be: you get all the stakes or your wallet will not sync. Check the block count in your wallet and here on https://amsterdamblockchain.info/ they have to be the same. If your wallet is on another block count then the explorer, you have to load in the last bootstrap.
Kees has made a bootstrap two weeks ago:  https://amsterdamcoin.com/bootstrap.zip

Again thx for your help , that was the trick .. it toke a little longer than i expected, but its all synced and running like a charm ...

Now that you have your wallet synced, I suggest that you open it once a day to keep it updat to date ready for when we have to swap our AMS to the new code base. Even if you run a masternode its best to always open the wallet for it to sync. I do this once a day for AMS and all my other wallets as sometimes if they are left too long they might get stuck and can be a pain to fix sometimes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:20:24 AM

i have a lot of mining / stakes last few days ?? whats wrong ? almost every 2 minutes i have stakes ...

thus i thought i am at the wrong chain .. so i restart the wallet but now it doesn sync  ... again

did i miss something ??

Sometimes you lose connection or windows will update and wallet will be on its own chain, symptoms will be: you get all the stakes or your wallet will not sync. Check the block count in your wallet and here on https://amsterdamblockchain.info/ they have to be the same. If your wallet is on another block count then the explorer, you have to load in the last bootstrap.
Kees has made a bootstrap two weeks ago:  https://amsterdamcoin.com/bootstrap.zip

Again thx for your help , that was the trick .. it toke a little longer than i expected, but its all synced and running like a charm ...

Now that you have your wallet synced, I suggest that you open it once a day to keep it updat to date ready for when we have to swap our AMS to the new code base. Even if you run a masternode its best to always open the wallet for it to sync. I do this once a day for AMS and all my other wallets as sometimes if they are left too long they might get stuck and can be a pain to fix sometimes.

hi, i didnt say i closed my wallet , its a working MN , so yes its open 24/7. but so now and then windows get weirds or the wallet ( as written above) and like you said i can cost me a lot of effort.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:50:23 PM

I'm just wondering once the new AMS is up and running, will Kees look to list AMS on more exchanges as Yobit is on the old wallet and most likely won't update their wallet and basically txbit is the only exchange. There are some good exchanges out there with low fees to list so we could get listed on one of them and they are listed on CMC which is another good thing as if Yobit won't update their wallet I think its best to get them removed from the AMS CMC listing so people don't get sucked into buying AMS on there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kaltun

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:59:04 PM

I'm just wondering once the new AMS is up and running, will Kees look to list AMS on more exchanges as Yobit is on the old wallet and most likely won't update their wallet and basically txbit is the only exchange. There are some good exchanges out there with low fees to list so we could get listed on one of them and they are listed on CMC which is another good thing as if Yobit won't update their wallet I think its best to get them removed from the AMS CMC listing so people don't get sucked into buying AMS on there.
i think the AMS at yobit are gone or stucked for ever, in the plans of Kees , AMS will be swapped to the STRATIS network ??  and mainly it will be tradeable at txbit ... i think he works there also as a dev.
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:32:12 AM

i have coins in zero protocol stuck
how i can use them ?
kaltun

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:45:10 PM

i have coins in zero protocol stuck
how i can use them ?

i dont know what you really mean, but if you keep you wallet.dat  then it would be no harm to download the bootstrap and update it with it

did i miss something ??

MasternodeCap

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 01:38:29 PM

Hello from MasterNodeCap Team,

AmsterdamCoin setup guide has been added to our platform

Masternodes Statistics
Check out our Masternodes statistics for AMS on https://masternodecap.com/coins/AMS

Masternodes Monitoring
Be warned by e-mail when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Masternodes Setup Guide
We can now follow our Masternode Setup Guide on https://masternodecap.com/guide/AMS

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/JEQJKaC

Happy masternoding!

MasterNodeCap - Monitoring ,Statistics,Rank and Setup Guides for Masternodes
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:21:09 PM

i think the AMS at yobit are gone or stucked for ever, in the plans of Kees , AMS will be swapped to the STRATIS network ??  and mainly it will be tradeable at txbit ... i think he works there also as a dev.

From what I understand, Kees will do a swap for anyone that has AMS stuck on Yobit. I just think that once the swap is complete and AMS is on the new Stratis code base, that we still need another exchange to trade on as its always good to have at least two exchanges to keep CMC happy.

kaltun

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:48:18 AM

From what I understand, Kees will do a swap for anyone that has AMS stuck on Yobit. I just think that once the swap is complete and AMS is on the new Stratis code base, that we still need another exchange to trade on as its always good to have at least two exchanges to keep CMC happy.

i wonder how Kees will do the swap with a wallet on lock ? maybe with yobitcode... btw there more than 5 mln ams on yobit thats atleast  50 MN ...

btw do we know also howmany  the new ams mn requires  for masternode

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 10:41:29 PM

i wonder how Kees will do the swap with a wallet on lock ? maybe with yobitcode... btw there more than 5 mln ams on yobit thats atleast  50 MN ...

btw do we know also howmany  the new ams mn requires  for masternode

I'm not sure how Kees will handle the Yobit situation, it may be with yobit codes. There will be no masternodes any more for AMS as its switching over to the Stratis code base. We will be able to stake our AMS which is liking running a masternode as we can also have cold staking. Kees has been silent so hopefully it won't be too long before we get an update on where the new code base is at.

Nakamoti

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 12:54:42 AM

For days now I've been having all the conflicting transactions

https://imgur.com/PbvaVGE
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:23:09 AM

For days now I've been having all the conflicting transactions

Probably your wallet has forked.
Try to sync again.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 06:03:16 PM

I was surprised when I found out Amsterdam is still trying to find it's way to the markets. I hope the devs and the community realize that the panorama has change since 3 years ago so I hope there's an applicable use case for the coin in the short term because in order for a crypto project to gain traction and stay competitive or relevant, it needs:

- A token value proposition
- A tangible product
- An interesting governance
- People to actually use the blockchain
- To not depend on 1 single dev

I mean there's a lot more things but those things are seriously what is setting apart the real valuable projects from the rest. What I remember is that Amsterdam was attempting to develop a form of payment to be used in Amsterdam but nothing was ever concrete. I guess this vague use case won't work in 2020 if the new stratis based token, the new developing isn't focusing in tangible value. I hope to see Amsterdam make progress this year.
kaltun

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 10:47:47 AM

I was surprised when I found out Amsterdam is still trying to find it's way to the markets. I hope the devs and the community realize that the panorama has change since 3 years ago so I hope there's an applicable use case for the coin in the short term because in order for a crypto project to gain traction and stay competitive or relevant, it needs:

- A token value proposition
- A tangible product
- An interesting governance
- People to actually use the blockchain
- To not depend on 1 single dev

I mean there's a lot more things but those things are seriously what is setting apart the real valuable projects from the rest. What I remember is that Amsterdam was attempting to develop a form of payment to be used in Amsterdam but nothing was ever concrete. I guess this vague use case won't work in 2020 if the new stratis based token, the new developing isn't focusing in tangible value. I hope to see Amsterdam make progress this year.

nicely said it , i hope also that changing network to stratis will benefit this coin. but time will tell .. i am happy to see that Kees is still active with this coin
kaltun

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:04:11 AM

Q1 2020 is almost gone... is the date chosen allready ??

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 09:47:03 PM

The planning for the release is end of this month. The swap date and all other information will be published on our website.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:11:46 AM

The planning for the release is end of this month. The swap date and all other information will be published on our website.

Thank you, Kees. I still following you as earlier days I joined . I hope this new Algo will kick AMS up and no one will leave your project.
kaltun

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:18:04 AM

wow .. nice .. cant wait .. also following this for many years ...

after the swap , do you plan to list this on bigger exchanges ??
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 10:37:56 AM

i buy many AMS from  my gains with monese

monese is a bank account with mastercard card . i think is better than revolut
from coinbase pro to monese  in 2-3 hours i have my euro in my card . so is better and cheaper than crypto cards  like coinbase card , wirex, hold ...when i want to spend cryto i use this waY
Open a Monese mobile money account and get up to €25 free (depending on your currency). Just use my invite code…CIPRI876. Download the Monese app here: https://monese.app.link/Jl7N5SkU40?invite=CIPRI876

I want to buy more AMS  Roll Eyes
kaltun

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:25:58 PM

i buy many AMS from  my gains with monese

monese is a bank account with mastercard card . i think is better than revolut
from coinbase pro to monese  in 2-3 hours i have my euro in my card . so is better and cheaper than crypto cards  like coinbase card , wirex, hold ...when i want to spend cryto i use this waY
Open a Monese mobile money account and get up to €25 free (depending on your currency). Just use my invite code…CIPRI876. Download the Monese app here: https://monese.app.link/Jl7N5SkU40?invite=CIPRI876

I want to buy more AMS  Roll Eyes

nice try Wink , i think you will gain some ref-rewards , 25 euro is nice amount .. but where can you buy ams ? only place i know is txbit or are there more exchanges , the ams on yobit is at old chain ...
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: