May 04, 2024, 10:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272256 times)
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:05:47 PM

....no new blocks since two days now. First swap has worked.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 11:14:47 PM

We really need Kees here to help answer all the issues currently going on.Clearly there is something wrong with the new wallet as there are so many of us having sync problems and the wallets not loading. Even in the Discord server I am seeing all these questions but no one can answer them because we are yet to hear from Kees about the issues, hopefully we get an update from him soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 06:27:24 PM

All problems should be resolved now!

What was the problem?
The old blockchain stalled because masternode payments were enforced while there was no masternode active in the network. All proof of stake blocks were rejected and the chain got stuck for about 4 days.

How did you solve it?
I started the wallet using the spork key which allowed me to disable the enforcement of masternode payments. With a modified wallet I was able to create a new block through proof of stake. After that, all available nodes started staking again and the blockchain is rolling again.

What about missing swaps?
All missing swaps should be paid automatically by the swap service on Txbit Exchange. If this is not the case for you then let me know. Just drop me a PM here on the forum, or create a support ticket on Txbit Exchange.

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 11:44:48 PM

What was the problem?
The old blockchain stalled because masternode payments were enforced while there was no masternode active in the network. All proof of stake blocks were rejected and the chain got stuck for about 4 days.

How did you solve it?
I started the wallet using the spork key which allowed me to disable the enforcement of masternode payments. With a modified wallet I was able to create a new block through proof of stake. After that, all available nodes started staking again and the blockchain is rolling again.

All missing swaps should be paid automatically by the swap service on Txbit Exchange. If this is not the case for you then let me know. Just drop me a PM here on the forum, or create a support ticket on Txbit Exchange.

I'm glad to hear that everything with the old wallet is fixed however what about the new wallet not loading for some of us. Is there going to be a fix for this in the next wallet update as I don't have this problem with the Solaris wallet and its the same code base so the AMS wallet should work also but its not loading now as it seems stuck on loading. Thanks

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vezpit

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 09:21:51 PM

I have tried 2 or 3 clean installs and all the same.  Wallet doesn't load.  Using latest win10 and have no problems with other wallets.  Suggest from the readings here and on Discord there is a bug in the startup.  Tried running as Administrator with the same result stuck on the loading screen.   Seems to unpack ok and allows for selection of where to store data etc, but no cli file and the gui doesn't work.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 11:31:17 PM

I have tried 2 or 3 clean installs and all the same.  Wallet doesn't load.  Using latest win10 and have no problems with other wallets.  Suggest from the readings here and on Discord there is a bug in the startup.  Tried running as Administrator with the same result stuck on the loading screen.   Seems to unpack ok and allows for selection of where to store data etc, but no cli file and the gui doesn't work.

I have tried everything that I can to get my wallet to load again but nothing is working and like I have said many times before, I am using the Solaris wallet which is the same as the new AMS wallet and it is working perfectly and never had any problems with it so far. There must be a bug like you said in the start up of the AMS wallet and this needs to be looked into by the dev.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 12:40:09 PM

I have tried everything that I can to get my wallet to load again but nothing is working and like I have said many times before, I am using the Solaris wallet which is the same as the new AMS wallet and it is working perfectly and never had any problems with it so far. There must be a bug like you said in the start up of the AMS wallet and this needs to be looked into by the dev.

Would it be possible to post or PM me the log file? It a file called node.txt which is located in the log directory of the data directory. Thanks in advance!

vezpit

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 01:12:33 PM

There is no 'node txt or debug log as the program never loads far enough to create a log.  Appears to go to a single src or image after timing out. 
northgate

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:47:42 PM

What was the problem?

How did you solve it?

Could you also provide a guide about how we can use the cold staking feature?
lourent

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:14:55 AM

Would it be possible to post or PM me the log file? It a file called node.txt which is located in the log directory of the data directory. Thanks in advance!

Second time it happens to me, and deleting the folder /var/tmp/.net/ make it work again
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 01:25:50 PM

There is no 'node txt or debug log as the program never loads far enough to create a log.  Appears to go to a single src or image after timing out. 

Could you please open a cmd.exe and run:

"C:\Program Files\AmsterdamCoin\resources\daemon\Stratis.AmsterdamCoinD.exe"

Then please post the output here. I am unable to reproduce the situation so I am dependent on the people to provide me with some information.

lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 08:06:55 PM

Then please post the output here. I am unable to reproduce the situation so I am dependent on the people to provide me with some information.
keesdewit, no logs. I confirm

Code:
lukax8@HP:~/.amsterdamcoinnode/amsterdamcoin/AmsterdamCoinMain/logs$ ls -a
.  ..

vezpit

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 08:45:50 PM

keesdewit, no logs. I confirm

Code:
lukax8@HP:~/.amsterdamcoinnode/amsterdamcoin/AmsterdamCoinMain/logs$ ls -a
.  ..

I have most of the program on my D drive and the logs & blob-storage on the C drive in roaming.  The logs are empty.  The Daemon starts and closes with no output.  Appears as though the opening screen is caught in a loop from the start.
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 07:18:58 AM

hello keesdewit

i have 25,000 ams  stuck in zero protocol

can you help me get my ams coins to swap ?

https://ufile.io/16ojm0jx  here is print screen
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:27:04 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 03:41:05 PM by greenhope

There is no 'node txt or debug log as the program never loads far enough to create a log.  Appears to go to a single src or image after timing out.  

I was able to run the wallet by uninstalling and reinstalling about 2 weeks ago.
Today I updated Win10 and I couldn't restart the wallet after restarting the system.

CMD returned this. "The application to execute does not exist: 'C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\.net\Stratis.AmsterdamCoinD\h3v3mkud.psh\Stratis.AmsterdamCoinD.dll'."

Stratis.Amsterdamcoind.exe is in the folder, by the way.

I also sent a pm with part of my log files to you.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 11:43:43 PM

I just had a windows update yesterday and so I thought that I would try once again and open the AMS wallet and guess what it is now loading again and I was able to log in and start staking again. I don't know if it is windows that's the problem but I was trying for weeks and nothing but now the wallet loads again.

vezpit

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 12:35:08 AM

I just had a windows update yesterday and so I thought that I would try once again and open the AMS wallet and guess what it is now loading again and I was able to log in and start staking again. I don't know if it is windows that's the problem but I was trying for weeks and nothing but now the wallet loads again.

Tried to open same result.  Stuck on opening page.  Deleted all for a fresh install same thing.  So no AMS at the present time.  Too lazy to look any further for a solution.
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:30:45 AM

Did you reinstall the wallet after the update and restart of system or was there installation already?
I found my working installation didn't start after an update and a restart.
Tried delete everything and restart then reinstallaton, but it didn't work.
I found there is AmsterdamCoin folder but the AmsterdamCoinNode folder was not installed in Roaming folder.
vezpit

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 01:39:56 AM

Did you reinstall the wallet after the update and restart of system or was there installation already?
I found my working installation didn't start after an update and a restart.
Tried delete everything and restart then reinstallaton, but it didn't work.
I found there is AmsterdamCoin folder but the AmsterdamCoinNode folder was not installed in Roaming folder.

Deleted everything and did a fresh install.  Same result, doesn't get past the loading page. 
vezpit

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 01:52:52 AM

Interesting, there is no AmsterdamCoinNode folder in the clean install.  Did a full pc search & there is no such folder.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: