Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
AuroraB40

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:31:51 PM

I grow my btc's in many ways. Although some of them are risky but its up to your senses and feeling. I sometimes play dice games which constantly i won with my strategies, then i trade in ccex some of my coins are sleeping because of wrong buying some of then gains.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:58:04 AM

increasing your money is easy , just put your money to bitcoin and it will start increasing but if someone want to increase their bitcoins then for them the only way is to trade, buy bitcoins at lower price when a dump occur and sell when the price is increased at a pump then sell them.

Hire me for your campaign management
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:59:31 AM

you could add your Balance to the Service of Plus500
there is easily an Option to Trade the Bitcoin in an hebelfunction where u can just go for rising.

regards

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:33:32 PM

there are a number of ways to grow your bitcoins, the first one is start trading with that you can earn better amount and beside that you can join some faucets which will give you some good amount of satoshi, try them in your sphere time and also join a signature campaign.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:28:55 AM

You can grow your bitcoins fast not only by growing them while your gambling or something else investing but you can also mine them that will be many times free and they will grow slowly to many coins.

These are indeed some methods but they require something and some of them also real money.
If you want to gain bitcoins easily and free you can better just do sig campaigns.
Many people are having indeed a signature campaign around this time and that is nice because you are not losing any money and you have just to wait for it.
But it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future and that is the risky thing because you dont know the right moment to sell or buy it.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

You can grow your bitcoin by doing some task, trading and gambling but the best way to grow your bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign which is no investment needed just only posting your thoughts about some topics here in forum.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:26:53 PM

I think trading is a pretty good way to cultivate bitcoin, though you need some skill in predicting the price, but at some time you will get used to it, and you will benefit a lot from trade
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:02:48 PM

I think trading is a pretty good way to cultivate bitcoin, though you need some skill in predicting the price, but at some time you will get used to it, and you will benefit a lot from trade
yeah your right trading is one of the good way to increase the amount of your bitcoin and yeah it needs skills to predict.. but this is not the only way to increase the amount of bitcoin.. you can also start your own business online like blogging write high quality content for bitcoin put some ads than paying bitcoin or .. try wordpress with content like tutorial to install saome ups and upload it in a site that paying bitcoin per download...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:12:41 PM

Trading is always a good option to grow your bitcoin. At the same minimal knowledge is required, without that entering into trading also leads to lose.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

since you want a way without any risk, you should never try these ways to earn more : gambling, investing, and ponzi schemes, as they are usually very risky or even a scam

and way you should try is trading, it can give you lots of bitcoins when you will know how to trade, or just try to keep bitcoins in your wallet just it won't give you more bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:58:40 PM

You can grow your bitcoin by doing some task, trading and gambling but the best way to grow your bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign which is no investment needed just only posting your thoughts about some topics here in forum.

You are right, although I do not recommend you to do gambling because it can easy let you lose a lot of money.
I think campaigns and trading are the best options.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:00:19 AM

Just do some bitcoin campaigns and you are fine, with bitcoin campaigns you can make easy money and its very profitable because its 100% profit you are making.
I really think its the best method available.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:08:34 AM

Just do some bitcoin campaigns and you are fine, with bitcoin campaigns you can make easy money and its very profitable because its 100% profit you are making.

Thats a poor plan.

Lets say a campaign decides to close similar what primedice did once the website gained popularity and felt they didnt need anymore advertisers.

Then what? Its better to focus on getting a normal job and consider anything on here earned as extra.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:58:38 AM

Thats a poor plan.

Lets say a campaign decides to close similar what primedice did once the website gained popularity and felt they didnt need anymore advertisers.

Then what? Its better to focus on getting a normal job and consider anything on here earned as extra.
I agree with you man, there are people who only focus on earning in bitcoin its is not good, bitcoin is just our other source of income you need to find real job or build a business.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

Thats a poor plan.

I agree with you man, there are people who only focus on earning in bitcoin its is not good, bitcoin is just our other source of income you need to find real job or build a business.

I dont agree with you fully, if you have some talent or experience on web designing , software development, or more like this then you can earn through that services also in against bitcoin payment and in this forum their are so many threads who are requiring this services.

only depending on signature campaign is not correct that is right but cannot earn online is wrong because now a days you can earn lot if you have skill then their are so many online jobs.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 04:52:26 AM

how about trading altcoin ? you can take 1% perday i think it's very safe. you can double your money in 3month

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:28:03 AM

Buy alt coin at low price then sell it in high price,you can start trading as you have atleast 0.0001 sats
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:29:54 AM

The question is not "how do you grow your btc", it's how do WE shrink the value of fiat currencies.  Smiley
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:43:58 AM

The question is not "how do you grow your btc", it's how do WE shrink the value of fiat currencies.  Smiley
He ask some recommendation on how to grow his bitcoin.
He need to work for it do some task base on your skills it can pay you in bitcoin.
Also join in signature campaign its 100% income.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:18:17 AM

but i think earning from signature campaign is not a bigger profit, with signature campaigns we have to start other jobs also, like we have to give some time to faucets, and to learn and do trading and the more beneficial way is to start a blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: