Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

I have add a PTC on my U2 System:
Before this my members earned more...
Now they earn more more...(lol)

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Actually you can grow your coins by simply buying other coin which is altcoin, for you to double or tripple your investment in there through by doing trade in the exchange platform. Just make sure the coins itself is really have a potential project and big community investing to their project.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:06:12 PM

Profit from altcoins do not require a tremendous amount of luck but a tremendous amount of knowledge about any coin and blockchain technology so before investment you will know that how much the developers are sincere with their coin and how much are they active in increase the value of that coin with increasing the demand.
Altcoin right now are not that profitable considering how low the exchange rate is compared to the bitcoin, the best way to grow bitcoin is by investing in trading or exchange it to fiat when the price is high and when the price goes down by bitcoin again, neither less these all involves risks and one thing for sure when it comes to earning money there is always risks involved.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Actually you can grow your coins by simply buying other coin which is altcoin, for you to double or tripple your investment in there through by doing trade in the exchange platform. Just make sure the coins itself is really have a potential project and big community investing to their project.
currently if you have no experience in trading then you can even make good profit if you simple hold bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin in increasing continuously. so you do not need to invest your money in alt coin or in gambling.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

currently if you have no experience in trading then you can even make good profit if you simple hold bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin in increasing continuously. so you do not need to invest your money in alt coin or in gambling.
Knowing your capacity is always recommended, you are right, you can still earn in bitcoin by just holding your bitcoins in the long run. However, you must ensure that you have a decent capital to invest in order for you to enjoy and be satisfied with your profit in the future. Most of the traders does not have a decent amount for long term investment, therefore they choose to do day trading for consistent income and even try a riskier one which is gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

At this point of time, investment in mining sites noted recommended for halving their future might turn out to be fraudulent bankruptcy. I think the best way to do with your bitcoin store and decided after half of it. You can trade because at that time, it is possible that the value of bitcoin has more improvemen
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

Knowing your capacity is always recommended, you are right, you can still earn in bitcoin by just holding your bitcoins in the long run. However, you must ensure that you have a decent capital to invest in order for you to enjoy and be satisfied with your profit in the future. Most of the traders does not have a decent amount for long term investment, therefore they choose to do day trading for consistent income and even try a riskier one which is gambling.

Yeah holding bitcoin need have bitcoin in bulk, because the results based on how much they have a capital. But I prefer short trade if you have a lot of bitcoin, for example, when bitcoin increase value even though only 2 % from number you bought, you can earn decent profit.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

At this point of time, investment in mining sites noted recommended for halving their future might turn out to be fraudulent bankruptcy. I think the best way to do with your bitcoin store and decided after half of it. You can trade because at that time, it is possible that the value of bitcoin has more improvemen
How can you grow your bitcoins if you are just going to store it? And talking about investing in mining sites, are you referring to cloud mining?

If you are referring to it then you are just dragging people to invest in a scamming scheme/investment. Much better if you are going to focus with trading.

As it is more valuable and legit way of growing bitcoin.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

Profit from altcoins do not require a tremendous amount of luck but a tremendous amount of knowledge about any coin and blockchain technology so before investment you will know that how much the developers are sincere with their coin and how much are they active in increase the value of that coin with increasing the demand.
Altcoin right now are not that profitable considering how low the exchange rate is compared to the bitcoin, the best way to grow bitcoin is by investing in trading or exchange it to fiat when the price is high and when the price goes down by bitcoin again, neither less these all involves risks and one thing for sure when it comes to earning money there is always risks involved.

That's where you're wrong, pal. Wink Altcoins that have low price can double your money much easier than bitcoin trading. For example, there's a coin that has 10k sats ICO price, and then you bought some. You said you wouldn't get profit from it that much if you bought only a couple of coins so you bought a lot of it. When it reach 11k sats, your money has already grown by 110%. It's not that easy for it to go to 20k sats when people starts hyping up the coin. When that happens, your money has already doubled.

I'm not saying that it's always the case. It's the case when you bought in the dip or when the coin hasn't that much buyers yet, and then you're lucky enough that people has started recognizing that particular coin.

On the other hand, for you to double your money in bitcoin trading, the price should double as well. We're at $800 right now, you can't expect the price to double in just a couple of days/weeks. That's totally achievable in altcoin trading.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

How can you grow your bitcoins if you are just going to store it? And talking about investing in mining sites, are you referring to cloud mining?

If you are referring to it then you are just dragging people to invest in a scamming scheme/investment. Much better if you are going to focus with trading.

I agree, only storing them for years won't give you much profit you want. And investing on those cloud-mining sites is a very risky type of investment. You will just end up being scammed if you invest on those sites. Trading is really a good way of investing bitcoin now. But it requires some knowledge to earn profit from it. But once you already know about it, trading will be definitely worth it and can give you huge profit.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

I agree, only storing them for years won't give you much profit you want. And investing on those cloud-mining sites is a very risky type of investment. You will just end up being scammed if you invest on those sites. Trading is really a good way of investing bitcoin now. But it requires some knowledge to earn profit from it. But once you already know about it, trading will be definitely worth it and can give you huge profit.

You need information to anticipate the price will increase or drop until low price. You can get that info from any bitcoin news sites. Because usually bad news give affects to bitcoin price go down, so it's my experience that i wanna share to you dude. If there is preventing actions for getting loss in trading why not to do my advice.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

You need information to anticipate the price will increase or drop until low price. You can get that info from any bitcoin news sites. Because usually bad news give affects to bitcoin price go down, so it's my experience that i wanna share to you dude. If there is preventing actions for getting loss in trading why not to do my advice.

It is not good if you only relying on news, if you wait for news then I would say you'll be late to do something whether to buy or sell. Better to focus on learning the markets, actually you can predict by yourself whether the price will up or down.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

You can invest in trading in Altcoin/Bitcoins. Better do a thorough research before investing in a altcoin. Read its ANN thread, who are its founders, who have invested in it and what is its market value. Dont ever invest in gambling sites. You may even loose your investment. Dont invest in cloud mining as lot of them are scams nowadays.
yes i will also suggest alt coin. you can really grow your bitcoin if you invest it in alt coin. as there are so many alts coin whose price can increase rapidly therefore investing you money there will be more profitable as compare to gambling and some other investment.
i agree with you that trade or invest your bitcoin in altcoin then i hope you will grow up your bitcoin easily in short time because altcoin are usually use for trading and altcoin increasing its price too much faster and there is low chance about to grow up your bitcoin through gambling because gambling is very risky so trading is much more better and its profitable.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:22:16 AM

It is not good if you only relying on news, if you wait for news then I would say you'll be late to do something whether to buy or sell. Better to focus on learning the markets, actually you can predict by yourself whether the price will up or down.

Yes, if you are going to depend on news you will be probably late on whatever is happening with the market.

You should be the one also that is going to monitor the whole market of bitcoin, whether you are holding or in trading.

Just be a responsible investor, because that is your money and you are the one to make it grow not others.

News are good for update but sometimes they are a bit too late.

philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

You can trade your bitcoin in investment site like btcjam, there you can invest in the loan of people and they will pay you interest on your loan but make sure you invest in loan with people who have higher rating ,people who have paid there loan before ,so that you don't lose you money
BlockchainOS

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

I've seen some companies use autobot to increase the amount of BTC.
The only thing you need to do is, find them and lock down your Bitcoins  Cool
It can be safe depending on the service, but it won't be quick..

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

You can jion investment site like bitbond,btcjam  or open a loan services at bitcointalk to loan people loan and get interest from it,but you have to be careful of scammers, so look at other peoples who offer loan and learn from them,you can try bitcoincryptobank
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

You can jion investment site like bitbond,btcjam  or open a loan services at bitcointalk to loan people loan and get interest from it,but you have to be careful of scammers, so look at other peoples who offer loan and learn from them,you can try bitcoincryptobank
yes every one has their own opinion. i respect the opinion of other, but still i will like to say investing your money in alt coin section can give you a good profit. therefore i will always suggest you to invest your money in alt coin section.
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Work or invest.

On this matter I think by growing our bitcoin, we really need to work it hard  once we invest whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin. But for a fastest way much really better to invest in other coins because it can double, tripple, or quadruplet of your investment.
roadbits
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Work or invest.

On this matter I think by growing our bitcoin, we really need to work it hard  once we invest whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin. But for a fastest way much really better to invest in other coins because it can double, tripple, or quadruplet of your investment.
Right, we should be working hard to increase our investment. But according to a mate which is better to work or invest? Work hard is the safe method to grow your BTC, it will take time, but the result is 100% sure. Investment also a good way to make a profit, But it is bit risk we can not say that we will make 100% profit from invstment. If you ready to take the risk then choose investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: