Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163611 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:12:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 01:45:14 PM by vegasguy

Stage 2 of FLY:

Pow has ended. Things are about to get very interesting. I did all of stage 1 to get us here, and things are very well. Part 2, ALL depends on you, the investors.  Im a visionary. I like to see things already happening before they happen. I can see investors doing a private buy, and then me going to Yobit, and spending it all , buying up the last of Yobits supply. The top guys wont be dumping, and there are no more miners dumping. I envision this and it fuels my passion. If everyone joined together and worked as one, it would be a first. Everyone is separated right now in crypto because of massive mistrust. I saw an opportunity there. Thats why I created this coin. Whats makes it unique is bringing back trust to crypto. As over 99% of coins were short term scams, I thought.. Hmm.. "What if there was a quality coin with VERY low supply and an attractive POS reward, that was only distributed to trusted users"?? This would be different than ANYTHING , EVER done in crypto. If everyone works together and EVERYONE keeps their promises (not to sell, except pos coins), this coin could EASILY be the biggest name in crypto, and stay that way. This coin done correctly as I have planned could blow the doors of crypto, and be THE coin to hold, and I have done tons of work to get us here. Now its your turn, it takes one brave person, to step forward and do a private buy, and I think then you guys will see the massive effects it has on the price, as there is a VERY limited supply on Yobit. As many of you know I have an enormous wallet, and I have only ever sent 2 transactions out. 1 to help a poor guy when he lost coins mining, and the other to pay Presstab for his golden wallets. So that should say so much about me. The wallets purpose was to be a distribution point for private sells, so they dont end up in just anyone's hands. 29 days of the month, the wallet stays locked. First I dont want to attain more coins. This is bad for many reasons. 1st, Ill get 95% of the POS rewards, and thats simply unfair, also it inflates the coins supply. Third it doesnt look good for me to have even more coins. My goal is to balance the Richlist and raise prices, BUT I cannot do this alone. I know youve been burned before by scams, I have too, many times over. Lets show the cryptoworld what it looks like when great minds come together as one and trust is created and sustained. I have never broken your trust holding over 100 BTC worth of FLY (Over $25,000) and I wont break your trust with ANY amount of btc, ever. That would destroy everything I have ever done in crypto permanently. There is no price on breaking your trust, and ending my career in crypto.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:30:56 AM

Stage 2 of FLY:

Pow has ended. Things are about to get very interesting. I did all of stage 1 to get us here, and things are very well. Part 2, ALL depends on you, the investors.  Im a visionary. I like to see things already happening before they happen. I can see investors doing a private buy, and then me going to Yobit, and spending it all , buying up the last of Yobits supply. The top guys wont be dumping, and there are no more miners dumping. I envision this and it fuels my passion. If everyone joined together and worked as one, it would be a first. Everyone is separated right now in crypto because of massive mistrust. I saw an opportunity there. Thats why I created this coin. Whats makes it unique is bringing back trust to crypto. As over 99% of coins were short term scams, I thought.. Hmm.. "What if there was a quality coin with VERY low supply and an attractive POS reward, that was only distributed to trusted users"?? This would be different than ANYTHING , EVER done in crypto. If everyone works together and EVERYONE keeps their promises (not to sell, except pos coins), this coin could EASILY be the biggest name in crypto, and stay that way. This coin done correctly as I have planned could blow the doors of crypto, and be THE coin to hold, and I have done tons of work to get us here. Now its your turn, it takes one brave person, to step forward and do a private buy, and I think then you guys will see the massive effects it has on the price, as there is a VERY limited supply on Yobit. As many of you know I have an enormous wallet, and I have only ever sent 2 transactions out. 1 to help a poor guy when he lost coins mining, and the other to pay Presstab for his golden wallets. So that should say so much about me. The wallets purpose was to be a distribution point for private sells, so they dont end up in just anyone's hands. 29 days of the month, the wallet stays locked. First I dont want to attain more coins. This is bad for many reasons. 1st, Ill get 95% of the POS rewards, and thats simply unfair, also it inflates the coins supply. Third it doesnt look good for me to have even more coins. My goal is to balance the Richlist and raise prices, BUT I cannot do this alone. I know youve been burned before by scams, I have too, many times over. Lets show the cryptoworld what it looks like when great minds come together as one and trust is created and sustained. I have never broken your trust holding over 100 BTC worth of FLY (Over $25,000) and I wont break your trust with ANY amount of btc, ever. That would destroy everything I have ever done in crypto permanently. There is no price on breaking your trust, and ending my career in crypto.

Vegas
Thanks again .
poor guy
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:49:20 AM

I have been burnt on a few different coins and virtual online mining contracts no names .GAWMINERS it Slipped out!!.I Think we have all been burnt at some point .But i like this coin and the guys behind  it so vegasguy and woody i trust you guys for some reason thank's for all your help so far Fly's at the top of my list of coins to have
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:27:16 AM

Someone please buy my FLY for 0.004 Wink
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

how many?

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:02:12 PM

how many?

Not so much, ~32 FLY in yobit orderbook.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:16:44 PM

Well I just looked at Yobit and there is about 2300 coins remain on the sell side. I think thats the remainder of the dumpers. 1 of them is an order of 1300 and Im quite positive that that came from the original swap as there was a wallet for 1300 coins high on the richlist and now its gone.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:55:25 PM

Lets talk a moment about the state of crypto. Right now anyone thats been in crypto for any amount of time just thinks every coin is a scam and out to get you. The hard truth is , this is actually true. How did this happen, where did this idea come from?

Lets examine crypto on a detailed level:

Newbie devs: Biggest problem in crypto! Newbie devs are so common that it has become "the norm". A new coin pops up, its got beautiful graphics , and loads of promises, and people seem to flock to it. But nobody ever stops and looks around and asks the question: WHY did they start a newbie dev account for each coin? Look at their OP, its professional, the coin works flawless the first time. Its clear that this is about the 100th coin they have created. So why not use their main account? A main account of a senior or Hero member will certainly attract more people and make the coin popular.

Here is WHY they DONT use their main account: The coin is VERY short term.. It will be dead in a few weeks, and dev will disappear. The other reason is , when the coin fails, they just disappear and make another coin. They are not held responsible for the results. It is highly unlikely that a senior member or hero member will pull this stunt as it takes over a year to attain this level, and it is very unlikley they will throw this away for a short term scam coin.

FLY: I used my one and only account. Its easy to find out who my real name is. I WANT TO BE HELP RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS!. I have been a CEO of multiple companies for over 20 years. I THINK like a CEO. When your the CEO , automatically you are held responsible for the results, so you do EVERYTHING in your power to not fail the people that have trusted you. As we say in the USA: "These colors dont run". Even if things get a little shakey, Im right here, and I wont abandon you, and will stay and make everything right.

Newbie devs: So, how many coins do they hold? You dont know? WHY? Its because they have hidden it, and split it into so many wallets, that you will never know. My estimate is about 35%-40% of the money supply. I have done my best to follow money trails on a few newbie dev coins and this seems to be about the average. Guys, ask the question: WHY ARE THEY HIDING HOW MUCH THEY HOLD!?!?!?!?

FLY: I have one wallet. Thats it. Its at the top. I have nothing to hide. The purpose of the wallet is to distribute FLY to other trusted members when Yobits supply run out and it will as the top holders are buying the dumps, and not selling and pow is over.

So in summary: newbie devs hide EVERYTHING!!! WHY?

FLY: Hides NOTHING. WHY?

Newbie devs promises: EVERYTHING, delivers NOTHING

FLY promises: NOTHING , delivers THE BEST I CAN DO!

When you invest with me, you are saying "I am finished with short term scam coins, by newbie devs".

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

Lets talk a moment about the state of crypto. Right now anyone thats been in crypto for any amount of time just thinks every coin is a scam and out to get you. The hard truth is , this is actually true. How did this happen, where did this idea come from?

Lets examine crypto on a detailed level:

Newbie devs: Biggest problem in crypto! Newbie devs are so common that it has become "the norm". A new coin pops up, its got beautiful graphics , and loads of promises, and people seem to flock to it. But nobody ever stops and looks around and asks the question: WHY did they start a newbie dev account for each coin? Look at their OP, its professional, the coin works flawless the first time. Its clear that this is about the 100th coin they have created. So why not use their main account? A main account of a senior or Hero member will certainly attract more people and make the coin popular.

Here is WHY they DONT use their main account: The coin is VERY short term.. It will be dead in a few weeks, and dev will disappear. The other reason is , when the coin fails, they just disappear and make another coin. They are not held responsible for the results. It is highly unlikely that a senior member or hero member will pull this stunt as it takes over a year to attain this level, and it is very unlikley they will throw this away for a short term scam coin.

FLY: I used my one and only account. Its easy to find out who my real name is. I WANT TO BE HELP RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS!. I have been a CEO of multiple companies for over 20 years. I THINK like a CEO. When your the CEO , automatically you are held responsible for the results, so you do EVERYTHING in your power to not fail the people that have trusted you. As we say in the USA: "These colors dont run". Even if things get a little shakey, Im right here, and I wont abandon you, and will stay and make everything right.

Newbie devs: So, how many coins do they hold? You dont know? WHY? Its because they have hidden it, and split it into so many wallets, that you will never know. My estimate is about 35%-40% of the money supply. I have done my best to follow money trails on a few newbie dev coins and this seems to be about the average. Guys, ask the question: WHY ARE THEY HIDING HOW MUCH THEY HOLD!?!?!?!?

FLY: I have one wallet. Thats it. Its at the top. I have nothing to hide. The purpose of the wallet is to distribute FLY to other trusted members when Yobits supply run out and it will as the top holders are buying the dumps, and not selling and pow is over.

So in summary: newbie devs hide EVERYTHING!!! WHY?

FLY: Hides NOTHING. WHY?

Newbie devs promises: EVERYTHING, delivers NOTHING

FLY promises: NOTHING , delivers THE BEST I CAN DO!

When you invest with me, you are saying "I am finished with short term scam coins, by newbie devs".

Vegas

I am actually a little bit impressed. I have never read this kind of article on bitcointalk...Actually I enjoy the fun I have here and would appreciate it to earn slow and steady money...better: hope I can use it for crypto in general!

Vegas, keep up your good work!
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:07:06 PM

how many?

I believe Battareus is requesting someone buy "his 32 coins at .004"
While tempting, I think I will buy at the lowest sells for now Smiley Roll Eyes
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:36:49 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:02:21 PM by vegasguy

So you guys have heard me ramble. For those of you still on the sidelines. What is it you would like to see to see FLY improved. What is missing? Why have you not invested yet? Please give feedback. I want to hear from the community whats holding you back. If its the unbalanced richlist , I am fully aware of that already. It will require investors to balance that as already explained. Lets hear your thoughts.

For those of you already invested. Lets keep the thread active as it bumps the thread to the top of the altcoin announcements, and this attracts new people. Ive already changed the title and added "Presstab wallet" and moved it to the front of the title. Im open to more ideas to make this coin the best it can be.

What do you guys think about an endorsement list on the OP:

I thought of getting some of the highest , and most respected members to endorse me and our coin. Paid or not paid. I dont see anything wrong with paid endorsements as it happens all the time , especially in Sports. But I dont want to do anything that would compromise the integrity of the coin. It might help bring more trust to the coin with big names in crypto to post an endorsement. What do you guys think? WHO do you have the highest respect for in Crypto? Who do you trust the most? Im going to give this idea some thought over the next 12 hours, and if there are no objections, I will PM some of the most trusted names in crypto and offer them a small bit of fly for a paid endorsement. In the big picture , this should help everyone as it will cause the price to rise. Any big names in crypto, that are the most respected you guys can think of?

Vegas

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:55:00 PM

I don't know that I am convinced by the "paid" argument, on these boards "paid" is the same as "shill".
Even "sponsored" is a bit of a mis-step.
Alt coins need a community to survive, and I feel you are on the right path in generating that, but paying people to recommend a coin has a slight whiff of being not-quite-right.
People need to come to FLY because THEY BELIEVE in the coin, paying advocates to promote raises questions as to the motivation of these people and sours the message somewhat.
Just my tuppence worth  Wink
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:21:24 PM

I don't know that I am convinced by the "paid" argument, on these boards "paid" is the same as "shill".
Even "sponsored" is a bit of a mis-step.
Alt coins need a community to survive, and I feel you are on the right path in generating that, but paying people to recommend a coin has a slight whiff of being not-quite-right.
People need to come to FLY because THEY BELIEVE in the coin, paying advocates to promote raises questions as to the motivation of these people and sours the message somewhat.
Just my tuppence worth  Wink

on one hand your argument sounds reasonable, but nearly every coin did it in some way (signature campains, bountys for tweets and so on). This in fact may not be an excuse, but in contrast to a signature campaign, where every newbe jumps in, i believe, that trusted member accounts would never risk theire hard earned reputation for a crap coin. (I wouldn't) Also i assume, that  its an open  process (already) and not a hidden agreement to fake interest. So i think even if you put out a little award for engaging (engagement is so hard foster), their words will be highly probably a honest opinion. The reward should not be to high, to not attract members, to sell their reputation and i would require them to agree in getting listed in kind of "List of Mentors".

anyway a difficult question
Matthias

by the way, you can list  my voice for the special price of xxxx btc zero BTC.  Grin

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:26:08 PM

how many?

a differnt deal: if you still have them in a month,
i will give you another 32 FLY for free and then you can still freely decide then,
whatever you like to do, after that month

what do you think
Cheesy
Matthias

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:34:51 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 04:45:16 PM by apoloo

bueno le escribo en español por que utilizo el tradutor del google para poder leer lo que ponen asi que pienso que usteden pueden hacer lo mismo, mi opinion y creo que mucha gente me dara la razon, es que valla siempre por la verdad por delante, no mienta diga siempre la verdad por que asi siempre se ganara a mucha gente, con la sinceridad por delante, yo apoyo esta moneda aunque tengo solo en mi cartera 22 monedas, no pienso venderlas voy a dejarlas en mi monedero a que me den sus frutos como un arbol da manzana, no creo que gane mucho pero tengo esperanza que en un futuro si lo haga, solo espero y deseo que sea sincero con los que le apoyamos por que si es asi esta moneda en un futuro sera muy importante, lo que si me gustari aunque se que es dificil, es que aquellos que tenemos unos pequeños btc y los empleamos para comprar esta moneda, tengamos los mismo privilegios que un grande inversor que se gasta 3 btc en comprar, y le digo con la experencia que tengo sobre ese tema, hace mas fuerza 200 inversores pequeños que 10 grandes, tambien seria una buena poner una multipiscina donde se pueda minar cualquier moneda y luego cambiarlas por la moneda y luego mandarla a la cartera, pero eso es solo una sugerancia.,
Un saludo y que siga la cosa asi de bien APOLOO
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:08:26 PM

bueno le escribo en español por que utilizo el tradutor del google para poder leer lo que ponen asi que pienso que usteden pueden hacer lo mismo, mi opinion y creo que mucha gente me dara la razon, es que valla siempre por la verdad por delante, no mienta diga siempre la verdad por que asi siempre se ganara a mucha gente, con la sinceridad por delante, yo apoyo esta moneda aunque tengo solo en mi cartera 22 monedas, no pienso venderlas voy a dejarlas en mi monedero a que me den sus frutos como un arbol da manzana, no creo que gane mucho pero tengo esperanza que en un futuro si lo haga, solo espero y deseo que sea sincero con los que le apoyamos por que si es asi esta moneda en un futuro sera muy importante, lo que si me gustari aunque se que es dificil, es que aquellos que tenemos unos pequeños btc y los empleamos para comprar esta moneda, tengamos los mismo privilegios que un grande inversor que se gasta 3 btc en comprar, y le digo con la experencia que tengo sobre ese tema, hace mas fuerza 200 inversores pequeños que 10 grandes, tambien seria una buena poner una multipiscina donde se pueda minar cualquier moneda y luego cambiarlas por la moneda y luego mandarla a la cartera, pero eso es solo una sugerancia.,

having also been using Google Translate, please correct me if i understood you wrong.

When we are talking about "trusted member" we don't mean "big investor".
Of course you have the same privileges as a small investor, like anybody else.
Even more: A trusted member should have great respect and should feel responsible for their well being,
because we all one day had somebody, that felt responsible, to care about our well being.
Nobody, not even wales, can thrive on their own. (and i am far from even being a wale myself, goldfish perhaps  Cheesy lol)

But a "trusted member" is meant, to be a person, who earned a reputation, as a character, who's actions have been showing integrity towards other users and did that over a long periode of time.
And has proven to be honest. It hasn't to do anything with his wealth, even not with his trust rank, (there are existing many rich hero member asholes around). And its not een an achivement,
it has just to do with time and actions over that time, nothing to feel special about at all. In Germany we call that "Rückrad" ;-)  A 22 coin owning user is a more brave investor as any of us,
and did possibly risk a much higher percentage of his money then others.

have fun,
Matthias

omg i guess this will be a mess on google translate, is here anybody with the right education???

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:37:57 PM

Ok so im hoping others will voice their opinion on this, as I have to make a decision soon. I dont want to do anything that will upset the community. This coin  is all about trust and integrity. So I have to careful with every step to protect that integrity and trust. Maybe I could try to ask some of the respected members to post something nice about me for no cost and see what happens.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:30:03 PM

Guys I used dmd coin as a model. I dont want to say anything too soon, but I think something very very VERY big is about to happen with fly Smiley

Vegas

apoloo

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:20:11 PM

having also been using Google Translate, please correct me if i understood you wrong.

When we are talking about "trusted member" we don't mean "big investor".
Of course you have the same privileges as a small investor, like anybody else.
Even more: A trusted member should have great respect and should feel responsible for their well being,
because we all one day had somebody, that felt responsible, to care about our well being.
Nobody, not even wales, can thrive on their own. (and i am far from even being a wale myself, goldfish perhaps  Cheesy lol)

But a "trusted member" is meant, to be a person, who earned a reputation, as a character, who's actions have been showing integrity towards other users and did that over a long periode of time.
And has proven to be honest. It hasn't to do anything with his wealth, even not with his trust rank, (there are existing many rich hero member asholes around). And its not een an achivement,
it has just to do with time and actions over that time, nothing to feel special about at all. In Germany we call that "Rückrad" ;-)  A 22 coin owning user is a more brave investor as any of us,
and did possibly risk a much higher percentage of his money then others.

have fun,
Matthias

omg i guess this will be a mess on google translate, is here anybody with the right education???

le entiendo perfectamente, y voy a apoyar esta moneda asta el final, por cierto acabo de recibir mis primeras monedas de la cartera  Cheesy Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:57:45 PM

Presstab is finalizing our next wallet release right now, so we will have a new wallet within the hour. EVERYONE will be eligible for superblocks regardless of amount.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: