Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:58:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:09:11 PM

Guys I have donated 1000 FLY from my private wallet into the SuperFLY wallet and did a name claim. I grant permission for anyone else to do the same.  Ill keep it locked until superFLY launched, but I wanted to plant a good seed into it.

Should we send direct to that address? Keep all donations in the 1 Superfly wallet?

Remember to send donations from POS not your main address in the wallet (I clarified this with Vegas)
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 01:29:01 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 01:41:59 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas

I remember our discussion about this on yobits chat box Vegasguy.Hope you git er done as they say.I wish I had known about this coin when it first came out.Ill get some coins when I have the cash.I got laid off from the animal shelter I work at.They cant afford to pay me so its volunteer work for the time being.I cant afford to run any of my mining equipment because I wont be able to pay the electric bill lol last one was 550  Undecided  I'm hoping to get on at the Health care center and work towards my CNA certification then my LVN.Great coin you have there sir good luck.

Edit:How about that dev that does that turbo stake coin.I forget the name but you know which one I mean.Or maybe the Fedora coin dev.Maybe you can pick Nate Wools brain if he has time to talk to you.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:16:16 AM

I think many people are waiting for the price to fall. Ive got news for ya, it wont. The coin is now stable, and its stable price is a $1 a coin. I have massive buy walls setup to stop the price from falling. The price will slowly increase naturally from here as more and more people learn about FLY.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:59:44 AM

I am looking for a dev to implement 2FA. Presstab is too busy and plate full.  Neos dev got back to me , but it sounds like he is too busy. Can anyone suggest a very skilled dev to implement google authentication into FLY?

Vegas

maybe you can ask the dev of Hamradio Coin his name is "siameze"
and he did let me know, he has some time shortly ago.

here is his trustlevel:
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/shinohai/

Smiley Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:25:35 AM

Vegas

maybe you can ask the dev of Hamradio Coin his name is "siameze"
and he did let me know, he has some time shortly ago.

here is his trustlevel:
http://www.btcalpha.com/wot/user/shinohai/

Smiley Matthias

Ty Matt, Ill Pm him

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:34:44 AM

Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.Address showed as FLfRknZV99LJfg35KwWYeMq91LDSDVCjKt  But my address is FJbJ6yj2iuEvWjPehuzszjZicgJfWTzMeX and FN5mFqwze67eqaFX3xSCJZxbKdQDmwsavr . So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:43:25 AM

Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.
So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets

PM Vegas
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:47:24 AM

Not sure whats happening My flycoin wallet and my Vanillacoin wallet having Issues .They both go blank and come up with no transactions or show any balances with a different address from what i had.
So i went and restored both wallets from back ups and moved everything to youbit and Poloniex.I'm Thinking i downloaded a bad wallet when mining Lunarcoin not sure but i don't trust my pc right now .Any ideas i removed all other wallets except Vanillacoin and Flycoin from users/ roaming/apps/date .I'm nervous about moving every thing back from exchange  to my wallets

PM Vegas
Thanks sent PM to Vegas
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:07:36 PM

Does anyone know if one just copies and pastes the conf. file in notepad. Then add it to app/roaming it will work as is?
Like the one on the OP? With just the add nodes?
I have done that before with other wallets and does not seem to work. Is there info to add to conf. file to make it work correctly?
Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

I can add nodes to wallet manually, but when wallet is closed. It all disappears, then have to do it all over again.
Big pain in arse!

Does someone knows if just adding nodes in conf. file works with just the add nodes?
As I only have a few actuve nodes currently showing.

Thanks for your help in helping me get this straighten out.

Peace, Dennis

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

Does anyone know if one just copies and pastes the conf. file in notepad. Then add it to app/roaming it will work as is?
I have done that before with other wallets and does not seem to work. Is there info to add to conf. file to make it work correctly?
Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

I can add nodes to wallet manually, but when wallet is closed. It all disappears, then have to do it all over again.
Big pain in arse!

Does someone knows if just adding nodes in conf. file works with just the add nodes?

Peace, Dennis

Dennis, I just copied what was listed in the OP, opened notepad, pasted, then saved as flycoin.conf, then went to roaming folder and pasted into flycoin. Restarted wallet and it worked just fine. Before I did that I had zero connections, but once I placed the conf file into the roaming, it starting syncing just fine. Do not add anything else to the conf file.
dennislevy

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:38:42 PM

Something like this:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcallow=123.34.56.7
rpcallowip=123.34.56.7
rpcconnect=123.34.56.7
rpcport=?Huh?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

Big pain in arse!

Peace, Dennis

Dennis, I just copied what was listed in the OP, opened notepad, pasted, then saved as flycoin.conf, then went to roaming folder and pasted into flycoin. Restarted wallet and it worked just fine. Before I did that I had zero connections, but once I placed the conf file into the roaming, it starting syncing just fine. Do not add anything else to the conf file.

Okay Hort, I will give that a try.
Thanks,  Wink

Peace, Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:46:22 PM

Thanks, Hort

I think that is working, as getting more connections now.

Peace, Dennis

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

Thanks, Hort

I think that is working, as getting more connections now.

Peace, Dennis

Excellent, glad it is working!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:11:17 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 01:41:41 PM by vegasguy

Guys I promised I would reveal more about FLY as we went along. Another layer has been pulled away and more can be seen about FLY. FLY is not a coin, its a test. FLY is a reflection of all of us. FLY will test you on everything that is important in this world including but not limited to: Integrity,loyalty,teamwork,honesty,compassion,truth,synergy and more. We all get a chance to look in the mirror and see ourselves for who we are. None of us are perfect and we all have work we can do to better ourselves and make our own lives better and automatically in turn make the world a better place. It will answer many questions about yourself. Some of the questions will be:

Can I keep my word?
Whats more important: my reputation or money?
Do I understand what integrity means, and do I have integrity?
Am I a team player, or is it just about me?
Do I care about the world around me, or am I in survival mode?
Can I feel a connection between myself and the others in the world called crypto?
Do I understand win-win, or do I just understand win-lose? Do I beleive that for me to "win" others MUST lose?
Is it ok for me to win "at any cost", even hurting other people around me?

FLY is the simplest test youll ever take. There is ONLY 1 rule:

The rule is so simple, anyone can understand it.

Have ONLY 1 wallet address for your main wallet, and never make an outbound transaction from it.

Thats it. Its that simple. The savings thing is optional and not even a rule. You can, if you want make a savings wallet address and sell the POS rewards from it.

Sounds so simple doesnt it? You could even buy FLY and do nothing and pass.  Heres the sad part: Almost all will fail. In the end, the best of the best will hold FLY and be on the most powerful team on earth called "Team FLY", a symbol that you are one of the purest beings on earth, and have proved you posses all the greatest attributes a human can have. The most honorable and righteous people will be called Team FLY, and there will be no doubt if your in team FLY, you ARE the best of the best in the world called crypto, and you are also one of the purest in our smaller world called earth.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:38:24 PM

Soon there will be a banner on the OP listing those members who are: Team FLY. I know the members will be as proud as I am to be on that list Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:43:13 PM

There is soooooooooo much more to FLY , you have no idea. But if I told you everything, then it doesnt keep it exciting now does it? Wink

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:56:38 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 02:12:02 PM by vegasguy

Many of you have noticed by now, Im deeply emotional. I just took a trip down memory lane. I went back to page one on the bottom and found this from August 17th 2015 (before FLY was even launched, I wrote):

Ohh, this is going to be a wild ride Wink Depending on your position, you might laugh or cry, or both .Youll start to begin seeing small signs of life in Fly coin. Its very slow and subtle. It will then grow faster over time, like a grapevine, then it will grow every so slowly, and then dry as hard and as slow as concrete. There will be those people loving every minute of it, there will be those watching at the sidelines , and wondering how the hell did a guy with no coding experience could possibly take the cryptoworld by storm. Its amazing what an American high school education can do these days. I wont make any promises, thats so common, and normal in crypto.

My supporters where always near me and at my side especially szenekonzept (Matt Klees) ,Woody, Spiralout ,groggin ,Greg of doom have been at my side since day one. A sincere thank you. You were right there when I needed you! You were always at my side and supported me the whole way! Banzai ,Pfrgun1, bittamak, Kevin123a and Ozcar showed up to show their support. It wasnt easy, but it was easier because I had strong supporters that helped me get through.

Vegas

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:12:24 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 02:26:55 PM by jc12345

There is soooooooooo much more to FLY , you have no idea. But if I told you everything, then it doesnt keep it exciting now does it? Wink

Vegas

After observing Fly for a while from an economics and sustainability point of view, for the sake of the Fly community I hope there is more than the current price and profit model. It is not possible to have a model just based on profit - for every winner there must be a loser.  The winners and losers state do not necessarily have to happen at the same time but the respective cycles can be asynchronous or deferred. Currently the coin seems to be in the "winner cycle". There are winners as more people join, stick to the rules and people are willing to hold off from selling. The model will work as long as there are people willing to buy into Fly (stake or from the fund), which means that when the market gets saturated the community will have a problem as the losers cycle will kick in at that point. For now though there seems to be more people willing to buy in order to get into a position to sell their stake for a profit and on the other hand holders seem to be content with just holding. The mystery questions are how big is the pool of willing buyers... at which point will the market be saturated... and how long holders will be patient and content with holding while incurring opportunity cost. For the model to keep working, coin management needs to find a way to either increase the pool of willing buyers and prolong the current cycle (possibly in perpetuity) or create a reason other than profit for people to want to buy the coin.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:42:48 PM

Vegas

After observing Fly for a while from an economics and sustainability point of view, for the sake of the Fly community I hope there is more than the current price and profit model. It is not possible to have a model just based on profit - for every winner there must be a loser.  The winners and losers does not necessarily have to happen at the same time but the respective cycles can be deferred. Currently the coin seems to be in the "winner cycle". There are winners as more people join, stick to the rules and people are willing to hold off from selling. The model will work as long as there are people willing to buy into Fly (stake or from the fund), which means that when the market gets saturated the community will have a problem as the losers cycle will kick in at that point. For now though there seems to be people willing to buy in order to get into a position to sell their stake. The mystery question is how big is the pool of willing buyers... and at which point will the market be saturated... For the model to keep working, coin management needs to find a way to either increase the pool of willing buyers and prolong the current cycle (possibly in perpetuity) or create a reason other than profit for people to want to buy the coin.

Hi Jc, thanks for your feedback. Its very clear you are versed in economics, and are very intelligent. I am glad to answer any questions you have. I will section your comments and respond if you dont mind:

I hope there is more than the current price and profit model.

If you simply look at the FLY code its simple and unexciting. Profit is a tiny portion of what fly is about. Have you read on the OP about "SuperFLY" and how it supports those on the bottom , and eliminates the "rich" at the top? Have you read about our "rescue missions" where we will help those devastated in crypto by financial loss? There is also "Team FLY" for the elite members of crypto. FLY has LITTLE to do with profit and everything to do with making crypto a better place. We are days away from launching SuperFLY. SuperFly is the heart of FLY. Its where the magic is. Its what allows Team FLY to make crypto a better place. There is much much more , but we are about 45 days old, and its too soon to reveal more.

The model will work as long as there are people willing to buy into Fly (stake or from the fund), which means that when the market gets saturated the community will have a problem as the losers cycle will kick in at that point.

FLY is self sustainable, it does NOT require new investors to sustain. IF it always required new investors, then its a Ponzi and its weak and will collapse. FLY can stand on its own without any more investors. The market will NOT get saturated as the top 15 hold almost 95% of the coins, and they are NOT selling.

The mystery question is how big is the pool of willing buyers... and at which point will the market be saturated.

The pool of buyers? Who cares, NOT needed, a non factor. FLY does NOT need buyers. Its self sustainable. Our vol is probably the lowest on Yobit and our price is only 2nd to LTC on Yobit.

For the model to keep working, coin management needs to find a way to either increase the pool of willing buyers and prolong the current cycle (possibly in perpetuity) or create a reason other than profit for people to want to buy the coin

Again.. why do we need buyers for FLY to stay alive? I think you believe that FLY works this way:

Private investors buy from me. I then fund the Superfly wallet and reward the investors on the bottom. Under this scenario, Fly WOULD always need new buyers as Superfly will quickly run out of funds. This is NOT how SuperFLY operates. This is simply a ponzi, which fly is not

Here is how SuperFLY REALLY works: The funding into the superFLY wallet comes from massive TX fees to the tune of 10% for each transaction. THIS funds the SuperFly wallet. This also discourages those from moving money around and sending it to the exchange. It rewards holders and stakers, and discourages sellers. So this is why Fly is self sustainable, because it does NOT require new investors , and will go on for years without even 1 new investor. However IF there is a private investor, the btc attained goes to create a buy wall on Yobit, holding the price even stronger.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Im glad to answer any more questions.

Thanks

Vegas

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:46:57 PM

I hope this clears up any confusion. Im glad to answer any more questions.

Thanks

Vegas

Thanks for clarifying your views. Much appreciated.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: