Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163606 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:23:44 PM

The way SuperFly works is I look at the richlist, EVERYONE with 100 FLY or more, but Less than 5000 FLY and have done a name claim, I will add their address to the superfly wallet, and setup savings. When the wallet stakes it will evenly divide the stake rewards based on how many people qualify. so if there are 5 people, then each get 20% of the stake reward. The superFLY is automatically funded by the large TX fees.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:26:53 PM

Thanks for response Woody,  I get the savings part and how it works, was more curious how the SuperFly wallet is designed or is that all embedded into the same wallet as function of how the wallet stakes (both from the superfly fund and from your normal balance)?

-JK

The superfly is a separate wallet set up by Vegas - We are contributing to it. # 17 on richlist so far
17   SuperFLY   FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP   1,000.00 FLY (4.9 BTC). Several of the top holders are contributing to it.

Variety of purposes for its usage. - Any transactions fromit will be detailed as to how spent. It has nothing to do with your wallet or coins - funds donated to it will go to small investors (100 coin min. & 5000 coin max. - requirements in ann to get a share. Other usages listed - like reimbursing stolen coins (if proved stolen).

The new version 1.6 will increase fees which add to the wallet to Superfly rewards availabel. There are many ideas on how to use the funds including a lottery for holders 300 coins to 5000 FLY. Ideas are still being decided upon while new 1.6 is being built.

Check the ann for current thinking.

If you have the min. coins and post on thread and do not sell from main wallet you qualify for a share.
cdajdk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:33:58 PM

Vegas/Woody,

This brings me back to my original question of what address does the Superfly payout go to?   From Vegas's post, it reads like it goes to your primary/principal address (the claimed address) so the design is to help you grow your long term principal.

Correct ?

-JK
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:39:46 PM

Vegas/Woody,

This brings me back to my original question of what address does the Superfly payout go to?   From Vegas's post, it reads like it goes to your primary/principal address (the claimed address) so the design is to help you grow your long term principal.

Correct ?

-JK

That is correct but, you must follow the rules to qualify including
your address claim. Please review the rules in the ann carefully.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:59:46 PM

Thank you vegasguy for your kind PM ... I have been rather swamped today so I apologize for the late reply.

I'll be completely honest, I am very new to the X11 coins, my main focus is on SHA-256 coins and security - I am mainly a linux dev. This project does look very interesting so I will keep an eye on it certainly! What are the features and goals the community would like to see?

It is very impressive you guys have a stable value on the coin, this is quite a rarity for sure. I don't spend a lot of time on the exchange side of things, I prefer brokers to do the heavy lifting for me in that regard. If there is a good investment opportunity I will be glad to look into this as well.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:56:13 AM

Thank you vegasguy for your kind PM ... I have been rather swamped today so I apologize for the late reply.

I'll be completely honest, I am very new to the X11 coins, my main focus is on SHA-256 coins and security - I am mainly a linux dev. This project does look very interesting so I will keep an eye on it certainly! What are the features and goals the community would like to see?

It is very impressive you guys have a stable value on the coin, this is quite a rarity for sure. I don't spend a lot of time on the exchange side of things, I prefer brokers to do the heavy lifting for me in that regard. If there is a good investment opportunity I will be glad to look into this as well.

We are about to release V1.6 so we already have made many changes. Presstab as busy as he is is swamped and has still done an amazing job getting our updates out on time. So we need a qualified dev with more time to help. The coin is X13 algo and if you choose to be the lead dev, you  would have to make changes to the code as our coin morphs to the needs of the users. This could be tx fee changes, button changes, we might want current price displayed in the wallet, these kinds of things. I thought of displaying the balance of the SuperFLY inside the wallet. These are just some ideas. You will be paid in FLY.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:22:26 AM

I do hope I will be able to obtain 100 FLY before V1.6. Working on it.....
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:59:25 AM

Even if you dont you can still be added to SuperFLY rewards at anytime, but you will take a 10% hit on the withdraw from the exchange.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:32:24 AM

The wallet will have all new Hi res graphics as found on the OP. I dont want to show you because that takes the excitement away. But leave no doubt, the quality of this wallet matches the quality of the coin and the team!

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 03:12:56 AM

Vegasguy, is your coin related in any way with the FLYCOIN kiosk / vending machine found here:

http://flycoin.net

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:18:06 AM

... In the end, the best of the best will hold FLY and be on the most powerful team on earth called "Team FLY", a symbol that you are one of the purest beings on earth, and have proved you posses all the greatest attributes a human can have. The most honorable and righteous people will be called Team FLY, and there will be no doubt if your in team FLY, you ARE the best of the best in the world called crypto, and you are also one of the purest in our smaller world called earth.

Vegas

Hi Vegas,
What is our "larger world" called, since the smaller one is called Earth, or did you say "crypto" is bigger than "Earth"?
If the most powerful team on earth is called "Team FLY", will you use drones to kill members of the current Global Elite, or do you aim for peaceful coexistence?
When "they" come to make certain you are an obedient member of the current global order, what will you do?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:19:33 AM

No its not. There will be an actual name change soon to avoid confusion. We will be called "Team FLY". Ive been aware of the conflict. The name was picked in a last minute decision. But will be fixed soon.

Thanks

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:32:04 AM

... In the end, the best of the best will hold FLY and be on the most powerful team on earth called "Team FLY", a symbol that you are one of the purest beings on earth, and have proved you posses all the greatest attributes a human can have. The most honorable and righteous people will be called Team FLY, and there will be no doubt if your in team FLY, you ARE the best of the best in the world called crypto, and you are also one of the purest in our smaller world called earth.

Vegas

Hi Vegas,
What is our "larger world" called, since the smaller one is called Earth, or did you say "crypto" is bigger than "Earth"?
If the most powerful team on earth is called "Team FLY", will you use drones to kill members of the current Global Elite, or do you aim for peaceful coexistence?
When "they" come to make certain you are an obedient member of the current global order, what will you do?

The "larger world" is what most everyone cannot see. Youve asked, so Ill explain it. We are all connected as we are human beings , we are bonded. But as some of us struggle to survive we forget the big picture, the larger world, that we are all the same , with the same needs to be accepted, to be loved and looked up to.

When you think on a higher level, violence is not necessary. I dont know how to fly a drone, but I have a remote control helicopter, and I cant fly that either , but if I can keep it in the air more than a few seconds I squirt drunk guests with its rapid fire squirt gun.

Well I wasnt expecting any uninvited guests that I know of. If its General Zod, there there is only one choice, kneel before him.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:56:29 AM

SuperFly Wallet now increased to 1,250 FLY!!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:33:45 PM

Team Fly welcomes our newest member and private investor Pokeytex!!!

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:51:28 PM

Team Fly welcomes our newest member and private investor Pokeytex!!!

Vegas

Hello all.  I am excited to be a part of Team Fly.  I look forward to making a lot of money with all of you over the years!

- pokeytex

hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:45:06 PM

Last week I got hack and lost all my coins to a hacker and I lost allot ....  The one person that came to my help was Vegasguy and the big thing is they where not fly coin that I lost I still cant believe that this happen I have to say Vegasguy I want to thank you for helping me out big time I don't know to many people that would do that you are 1 in a million   Vegasguy gave me 75 Flycoins that is .40btc ...Now I'm am a proud owner of 75 Flycoin THANK YOU  VEGASGUY   .... Grin  Grin  I AM PROUD TO B PART OF THIS COMUNITY ...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:28:50 PM

Last week I got hack and lost all my coins to a hacker and I lost allot ....  The one person that came to my help was Vegasguy and the big thing is they where not fly coin that I lost I still cant believe that this happen I have to say Vegasguy I want to thank you for helping me out big time I don't know to many people that would do that you are 1 in a million   Vegasguy gave me 75 Flycoins that is .40btc ...Now I'm am a proud owner of 75 Flycoin THANK YOU  VEGASGUY   .... Grin  Grin  I AM PROUD TO B PART OF THIS COMUNITY ...

Welcome!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:49:16 PM

Guys we are VERY close to v1.6 with much higher tx fees of 10% to fund Superfly. Possible today or early tomorrow. You need 100 FLY to get rewards from superfly and a name claim. Please see op if your not familiar with Superfly. Last chance unless you want to pay 10% in withdrawl fees from yobit  Shocked

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:02:19 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 08:13:04 PM by groggin

WTB just 3 fly to give me 100  

offering 155 vnl, OR i can do 1596 cann, OR BTC0.012 + diff in cann, vnl, both or you name it, maybe i got it  
or PM me your b o
   Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: