Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163607 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:17:10 AM

Word is spreading like a wildfire, and everyone is fighting to get in. This coin is VERY controversial as I wanted it to be. Its gets people talking about FLY. Its hardcore, its controlled, and just like I promised its different than ANYTHING youve ever seen.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

Presstab has given me these as a guide to help better explain the new upcoming TX fees to fund Superfly
If anyone can simplify each one is one sentence and make a simple example, it would be helpful.

Remember these fees are NOT active now and will be active in V1.6 released probably tomorrow.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 02:50:01 AM

@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

I am just putting the obvious on the table where you can see it.

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

There is no incentive to overpay for this coin.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:59:43 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 03:15:17 AM by Woody20285

I would like to buy some FLY!

Since it is not a coin, I am still not clear on how we join the "project"?

When or how do we invest into the project?  There are no instructions in OP on this other than a reference to a private sale.  How do we perform the private sale?  Who do we contact?

Is the only FLY Coin available for the rest of us the dribble of coins on the YObit exchange? We will lose 10% when we xfer coins in our personal wallets in the soon to be released v1.6.

I must be missing something here!  I keep looking for the link or info to actually get some FLY.

Please help me find some FLY.

FLY is sold privately to respected senior members or higher. You can still buy FLY on Yobit at anytime.

Vegas

That would be too much overhead for an investment for the "little guy".

- Exchange fee + 10 % transfer fee to take advantage of SuperFLY.

It will take a long time to make that back if I wanted to hold the FLY and not dribble it on the exchange.

You are right - if you want to buy and sell a week or month later - 10% each way would kill you,
That is the point - it is a long term profit play! Dumpers are discouraged.

If you would get to 100 coins (while true it would cost you 10% after the new wallet 1.6) comes out,
you could make that back many times over thru the SuperFly Wallet distributions. Right now the fees
have not yet increased.

The whole point is the Tx fee will fund a pool to go to the small investor.
Several small investors have sold their dying coins to buy FLY and now are way ahead
just by prices going up. And soon, they will benefit from SuperFly wallet distributions (top investors
 - some already donating from their coins - to the "little guy" fund (1,250 coins now -  top investors
are not eligible for fund distributions). Remember, we were telling people to buy at 70 cents per coin,  
80 cents a coin, $1. per coin, right now the Buy is $1.20 per coin. It is headed to $5 a coin.

IMO - It is still cheap compared to the increases in price and the SuperFly wallet distributions but, not everyone
has $100+ - I understand.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:01:31 AM

Ive updated the OP and listed who makes up "Team FLY" (All the way at the bottom)

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:07:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 05:10:21 AM by Woody20285

@vegasguy,

I realize I do not have enough exposure in the forums or 'community' to be on the executive board.

I have avoided posting on any forums in any industry for over 10 yrs.  Forums are not the most conducive environments to conduct constructive discusions.  Even with the best intentions the flame wars abound!

But I still am not able to aquire the coin that your team has spend the last few months actively promoting.

I am losing interest if I cannot join the project as a coin holding member in a simple means of aquiring coins.

I can't make a private sale from the board, and I can't get them on YObit...  now what?

Buy it. There is plenty for sale on yobit. Its that simple. I dont see the problem.

Vegas

There are a few people standing around with their hands in there pockets watching the Order Book and waiting... things are slow, so we wait.

A few have even ventured to throw some Buy Orders up to see if anything will move.

The communitity at large is not new at this, we don't just jump in, especially when you make a whole bunch of rules that limit our ability to buy.

Well - it is not too slow -225 sold today at buy prices as low as 00391.
It is always hard to know if you are overpaying  or missing the boat. I think you
are missing the boat, but I have a boatload... and contributed to the "little guy"
SuperFly fund. The rules apply if you want to participate in the SuperFly fund.
You don't have to. The rule are to stop top holders from dumping the coins which
hurts the small holder.

Edit: Make that over 650 Fly changed hands today.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:23:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 09:39:43 PM by Woody20285

Presstab has given me these as a guide to help better explain the new upcoming TX fees to fund Superfly
If anyone can simplify each one is one sentence and make a simple example, it would be helpful.

Example 1 -Sending a transaction out 10% Tx on outbound portion, "Return change" box not checked, change does get tx of 10%.

Example 2 - Same as Example 1 except, "Return change" box checked - change does not get Tx of 10%

Example 3 - Splitting and combining in same address (outgoing and incoming), 10% additional Tx does not get charged (only 0.1 Fly minimum Tx fee)   But, you MUST check "Return change" box.

Example 4 - Outgoing transaction, 10% tx applies plus minimum 0.1 FLY

In each example, Total Fee is the TX of 0.1 Fly that always applies to any transaction.
Remember these fees are active in V1.6

Vegas & Woody

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 04:41:44 AM

I really do not know what is meant by 'rules that limit our ability to buy', there are coins for sale through the exchange just like any other coin or you can even request a private buy.

Overpaying on any coin is a risk as typical coins can dump for any number of reasons. These are usually greed based by anonymous large holders or developers with massive premines who do not care at all for the coin itself or what it stands for. We are well aware of the toxic environment that is the alt coin scene right now.

The main difference with this coin is that you can sleep at night knowing the coin will not randomly dump and have the entire holding group vanish. There may be a slow release of some coins to market at some point, the stakes produced from the top holders will be the only coins made available for sale. The structures put in place here are designed to prevent these massive dumps from happening.

That in itself is enough for many to see the real value in this one.

See what you want to see, but what I see are the technical details.

- 3 BTC volume today
 - 2 times a 1 BTC dump
 - large gap between Buy & Sell

The coin will not maintain it's current perceived value unless it is continually pumped from the reserve fund.  The reserve fund will deplete because there is no volume in trades.  The trades are from the small trickle from the POS from the top 10 ( 98%) bag holders.  The rest of the coin holders will be victims of whatever maneuver of the value of the coin the top 10 choose to do.

So this coin is starting to develop like many other 100% premines with a very slow ICO on the market.  We can't really call it an ICO because the only coins traded are the proceeds of the POS, not from anyones main wallet.  The Top 98% remain 98% minimum, the remaining > 2% is diluted more and more.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:50:20 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 09:38:08 AM by Woody20285

I really do not know what is meant by 'rules that limit our ability to buy', there are coins for sale through the exchange just like any other coin or you can even request a private buy.

Overpaying on any coin is a risk as typical coins can dump for any number of reasons. These are usually greed based by anonymous large holders or developers with massive premines who do not care at all for the coin itself or what it stands for. We are well aware of the toxic environment that is the alt coin scene right now.

The main difference with this coin is that you can sleep at night knowing the coin will not randomly dump and have the entire holding group vanish. There may be a slow release of some coins to market at some point, the stakes produced from the top holders will be the only coins made available for sale. The structures put in place here are designed to prevent these massive dumps from happening.

That in itself is enough for many to see the real value in this one.

See what you want to see, but what I see are the technical details.

- 3 BTC volume today
 - 2 times a 1 BTC dump
 - large gap between Buy & Sell

The coin will not maintain it's current perceived value unless it is continually pumped from the reserve fund.  The reserve fund will deplete because there is no volume in trades.  The trades are from the small trickle from the POS from the top 10 ( 98%) bag holders.  The rest of the coin holders will be victims of whatever maneuver of the value of the coin the top 10 choose to do.

So this coin is starting to develop like many other 100% premines with a very slow ICO on the market.  We can't really call it an ICO because the only coins traded are the proceeds of the POS, not from anyones main wallet.  The Top 98% remain 98% minimum, the remaining > 2% is diluted more and more.

Better get out your calculator - the top 10 is getting closer to 80% and continuing to drop in % as new buyers come in with  private buys. None of the top 10 wallets show  a drop to sell except Vegas - and all of his balance decreases can be traced to private sales as stated in the ann. Also, unlike every other coin, you  know who owns the top wallets. Here 17 of the top 18 have claimed their wallets. Any other coin you can name where the top wallets put their names out there??? Name just 1??? I know here has to be one, right.

Or, any other coins that have a reward fund that can only go to small holders? Hmmm.
Any other coins where the top holders have agreed to only sell POS and not dump on the market hurting the small holders.
I have even claimed my 2nd wallet for POS - It has a drop - I sent 250 Fly to the SuperFly reward fund.
Time will tell if you are right. But, this is not like all the other coins you are basing your predictions from.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:46:51 AM

The superfly reward fund is just as the name suggests, a reward system to help out and reward the smaller holders/supporters who choose to adopt the overall strategy of the coin.
They will be rewarded for not dumping coins their coins, not only through standard POS staking, but also with rewards from the superfly wallet.

small is relative
entry barrier for be able get superfly payouts is 100 FLY
claimed name active at community

vegas will state all the details

100 FLY is small now

100 BTC where small in 2012 too.........

my suggestion is even if u very unsure about this all

get at least this 100 FLY

u never know......

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:49:20 AM

I always read concerns about so called "rules"
There are no rules, you can buy FLY in any amounts you wish to and you are able to proceed with them
how ever you like. You can dump them, you can give them away (if you need an address.... lol) no rules at all.
Every holder has acquired his coins by buying or mining them, even every team member has done this.
Despite the fact, that the leading owners of the coin are doing everything they can (and they can a lot) to flatten the
distribution curve, they are owning these high amounts of coins , because they decided, having exactly the same informations,
like any user around, that buying huge amounts, would pay off. There hasn't been any advantage, that enabled them to get those coins.
In fact many users, like for example the second biggest one, have been nothing else then normal users, that simply shared that opinion and bought.
Even more: I can testify, that those users, are intentionally keeping there wallet offline, to prevent them from staking against smaller users.
But back to the so called "rules"  SOME users are giving  away their coins, for special prices. And some a doing that, by asking for an agreement.
I think, they are free to decide to which condition they are giving away their coins. These conditions have nothing to do with the properties of the coin
its-self. Its not a coin feature, its a voluntary user to user agreement, that's all.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:53:20 AM

So when we have some FLY, this is morally forbidden to sell it ? And if this is you who gave us it, this is strictly forbidden ?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:47:26 AM

So when we have some FLY, this is morally forbidden to sell it ? And if this is you who gave us it, this is strictly forbidden ?

Rules for discounted buys are in the Ann. Rules for those who wish to receive
free FLY from the reward fund are in the Ann. You don't want a discount buy or
you don't want any free Fly from the rewards funds then, no rules for you.
You can always sell your POS. That is all in the Ann.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

let me say it like this (and let me do it with a smile, because it isn't all that heavy stuff)
If you are a normal user who bought his FLY somewhere 4example on an exchange,
we (like every Altcoin does) like you very very much more if you don't dump our coin.

If you like the concept, you may follow our preferred behaviour and profit with us.

If you made an agreement, well, though its something between you and your partner,
and i don't have anything to do with that, i would see, if you break the agreement.
i would know, you are a person, that doesn't keep agreements. And you would have to live
with this impression. Given, that many potentially interesting business partners are members of
this community, this could be a disadvantage for you. But nobody will send you his brother to punish you Wink
.... I guess ... Wink

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:09:58 AM

@vegasguy,

Vegas

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY.  You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:30:10 AM

I think people may be finding it difficult (?) to understand FLY basics as mostly what they have seen are pumps & dumps which doesn't happen here. Let them look back after few months/years, they will realize the coin better.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:32:05 AM

I think people may be finding it difficult (?) to understand FLY basics as mostly what they have seen are pumps & dumps which doesn't happen here. Let them look back after few months/years, they will realize the coin better.

and there are no shill accounts hyping it up talking about how the coin will be visiting the big white round thing that you see in the sky at nights.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 12:33:41 PM

in fact its a shitload hero members who are part of this with all their reputation involved

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:11:14 PM

A couple more points...

There will be no pump from any so called reserve fund.
The superfly reward fund is just as the name suggests, a reward system to help out and reward the smaller holders/supporters who choose to adopt the overall strategy of the coin.
They will be rewarded for not dumping coins their coins, not only through standard POS staking, but also with rewards from the superfly wallet.
The superfly fund does not buy from the exchange so it will not pump the coin.

If people are buying this coin, expecting a massive pump from us so we can then dump on unsuspecting buyers, they better think again.

The so called victims as you put it (alarmist much) already know what the plan of the top holders is. We have made this perfectly clear. Some of the most well known and trusted people in crypto are part of this group and they have no interest in cutting and running.
This is a long term project not a get rich quick scheme.

Sure there have been some movements today, a couple of little dumps from unknown smaller holders who are expecting the same thing you are with this and every other coin, they will regret those dumps. We cannot control every holder and their choices, we do not pretend we can force the hand of anyone but we will prove they chose poorly.

The mentality you have about this and every other coin is completely understandable, this coin aims to break that mentality.

First, it sends shivers down my spine to see our team come out and defend our coins name. wow. Just wow. Ive said before im deeply emotional, and its true. Im breathless right now. I couldnt be happier.

Well said Spiral. Could not have said it better! This coin is so different , many people have a hard time grasping the concept. They keep comparing it to all other crypto coins out there. When they do it comes out all wrong in their head. They dont take the time to read the OP and fully understand. They dont fact check. I go through and check the Richlist top 16 wallets and check for outbound movements and make sure all is well. I also fully support our team in many other ways including helping everyone that holds fly, big or small. Its so unique, many just dont get it. My experience shows when a coin gets stronger, the doubters and naysayers will begin to appear. They will attempt to fud the coin, and cause panic. Well I have news for the naysayers, that wont work here as this is a "POH" or first "Proof of Hold" coin ever. So have it at and fud, it wont work, not 1 of the top 17 holders will even dump 1 coin and we hold almost almost every coin. This was planned from day 1. Pound at us all you want, it wont put a scratch on FLY, its that strong.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:17:16 PM

@vegasguy,

Vegas

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY.  You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

Correct, there is NO pump. Because pumps end in dumps. NEVER good. Our goal is stability. We want to hold the price established in place, and then let the market buy it up. Even if we hold the price at 400,000 sats. We make 50% a year + Everyone will get all the stakes from the massive superfly wallet (EXCEPT "The rich) that will grow bigger and bigger, and reward larger stakes.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: