Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:39:10 PM

FLY seems really unique. I'm considering more and more about buying a few. According to you, what would be the a decent amount to buy ?
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:47:10 PM

FLY seems really unique. I'm considering more and more about buying a few. According to you, what would be the a decent amount to buy ?

I would say what you can afford at or over 100 FLY.  Cheesy

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:48:19 PM

in fact its a shitload hero members who are part of this with all their reputation involved

This.

Fly s a honest coins, a coin which discourages and punishes dumpers, a coin where scammers and speculators are not welcome and a coin where a lot of Hero members of this forum are willing to stand behind it.
Take a look at the list, it s in the OP. Reputation and trust are the main pillars of Fly and this is why it s gonna FLY.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:32:01 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 02:46:43 PM by vegasguy

I can feel FLY growing stronger by the day, but not just price. Thats the last of my worries, that will just happen. The power in Team FLY are coming closer together than ever. We are working as one. Look carefully at the logo of FLY its not random. At the outside (The start), everything is separated and dark, then as it gets closer to the middle (where we are right now) ,it is becomes brighter , there are barriers trying to stop progress as we get closer to the middle, then finally everything becomes a bright shining star that is all joined without separation. This is historic. Its the first time EVER in crypto where Heroes and senior members have joined forces and created a "safe house" for themselves to shield themselves from thieves,liars and scammers. Its great to sleep well at night and never have to be afraid to check my investment and just know everything is not just ok..but GREAT!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:38:28 PM

vegasguy, can you hold off on v1.6 wallet release until Monday? I would like to get more coins, but will not be able to do so until this weekend. I would greatly appreciate it, but understand if not possible. Thank you.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

vegasguy, can you hold off on v1.6 wallet release until Monday? I would like to get more coins, but will not be able to do so until this weekend. I would greatly appreciate it, but understand if not possible. Thank you.

Hort , your fine. Ill tell you why. When 1.6 is released, its a fork, so the effects of the 10% fees and superfly will not start until 7 days AFTER v1.6 is released, so you have loads of time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CoinThug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

I can feel FLY growing stronger by the day, but not just price. Thats the last of my worries, that will just happen. The power in Team FLY are coming closer together than ever. We are working as one. Look carefully at the logo of FLY its not random. At the outside (The start), everything is separated and dark, then as it gets closer to the middle (where we are right now) ,it is becomes brighter , then finally everything becomes a bright shining star that is all joined without separation. This is historic. Its the first time EVER in crypto where Heroes and senior members have joined forces and created a "safe house" for themselves to shield themselves from thieves,liars and scammers. Its great to sleep well at night and never have to be afraid to check my investment and just know everything is not just ok..but GREAT!

Vegas

Good to hear that it's working out!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

Just looking at yobit prices. There are only 3 alt coins higher than FLY in price, and thats dash @ 700,000 sats, NVC and LTC. FLY is at 536,000 sats and will soon pass Dash. Dash is a very powerful and VERY trusted coin, I never dreamed we could pass Dash. WOW, just WOW!

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:01:35 PM

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY. 

I agree with you completely on this.

You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

I made it clear my intention was a long term hold.  But I, nor anyone not known personally or a Hero Member is able to make a private sale as stated by Vegasguy.

This is where the Yellow Flag went up.  The more I ask for details, the more is seems that the system is based on a very small elite group of bag holders.  This is not the same ideals as stated in the ANN that the coin is for the benifit of all, especially the 'little guy'.

If I, or others cannot purchase a large block through a private sale, then the only way we invest in the coin is manipulating it on YObit, as some have been doing the last few days.

That is not my intention and that is why I am not buying it on YObit.  I am not a pump & dump investor, and I do not wish to participate in the activity.

I appreciate all the comments and responses.  The more dialog helps clear up the finer points.  With so many coins out there it is hard to keep the facts straight and it looks like there are a lot of good and trustworthy people that are standing behind the coin.  It is a nice thing to see for a change.

Final Note:  Allow the serious coin invenstors get some FLY in large blocks so we can help keep FLY credible and stable.

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:02:52 PM

Hort , your fine. Ill tell you why. When 1.6 is released, its a fork, so the effects of the 10% fees and superfly will not start until 7 days AFTER v1.6 is released, so you have loads of time.

Vegas

This is good news!
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

@ midnight_miner - All I can say is take a look around.  I have been scammed so many times out of money that when I looked around I found this coin(FLY) - what intrigued me is that it is a trust based coin.  WOW! Trust based.  The sound of that scared me at first and I sat on the sidelines watching.  I watched the sells everyday as the buy order side kept going up. I realized that people were holding their coins and not just trying to make a quick buck.  No promises of "MOON" or "DEV HAS NEW WIDGET THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING" it was just trust.  If you are tired of all of the other clones out there with the hope of making a windfall and want to try a new concept then FLY is for you.  It doesn't take a lot of BTC to get 100 FLY. 

I agree with you completely on this.

You can always PM vegasguy for a private sale at a discounted rate.  Now if your goal is to buy in hopes of a pump then this coin is not for you.  Peace out - pokeytex

I made it clear my intention was a long term hold.  But I, nor anyone not known personally or a Hero Member is able to make a private sale as stated by Vegasguy.

This is where the Yellow Flag went up.  The more I ask for details, the more is seems that the system is based on a very small elite group of bag holders.  This is not the same ideals as stated in the ANN that the coin is for the benifit of all, especially the 'little guy'.

If I, or others cannot purchase a large block through a private sale, then the only way we invest in the coin is manipulating it on YObit, as some have been doing the last few days.

That is not my intention and that is why I am not buying it on YObit.  I am not a pump & dump investor, and I do not wish to participate in the activity.

I appreciate all the comments and responses.  The more dialog helps clear up the finer points.  With so many coins out there it is hard to keep the facts straight and it looks like there are a lot of good and trustworthy people that are standing behind the coin.  It is a nice thing to see for a change.

Final Note:  Allow the serious coin invenstors get some FLY in large blocks so we can help keep FLY credible and stable.

I understand your frustration and you may be a very standup person.  I understand vegasguy's hesitation to only sell to well known members.  If he did a private sale to someone he doesn't know or trust they will basically purchase at a private sale discount and most likely sell into all of the buy orders.  This is why the private sale is only done with well known, trusted members of the community.  Basically, someone has to vouch for you to be able to purchase large quantities.  I do know that if you set up some buy walls on Yobit you should get your coins in a day or so.  There are enough people selling the POS earnings.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:29:58 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 03:59:29 PM by vegasguy

Its a challenge, because people think this coin is just "The rich getting richer" and its not that. Its a shelter, a safehaven from scammers for those that have a proven long track record and a perfect name in the cryptoworld. If your name is BAD, I dont care if your a hero member or offer me 10 BTC to get in, you wont. If this is your position, dont waste your time PMing me. Your long standing perfect reputation gets you in. Also Superfly is setup to help the little guy, or those new to crypto. So I have to be VERY careful with my actions as my actions affect EVERYONE invested and they have all entrusted me to protect them, and I will, and I wont fail them.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 04:12:51 PM

look private sells (for now only from vegas because his bag is too heavy)
below marketprive from private bag of some team fly member
(which content he earned legit and not from some premine)

have a few logical abuse paths for the buyer

u can just buy below marketprive and dump all and have instant profit

to defend against that
vegas just select people where he have a feeling of trust
he can base this trust on knowldge because he interacted with that person before
or he can use a visible reputation to guide him make the right selection
and last  path someone whe know or he see as reputable speak up for u

if u have

no trust relationship to vegas from the past
no public visible reputation
no person with reputation who gurantee for u

then i full understand vegas refuse ur try to buy coins from him

but u said

serious coin invenstor

and such guys should be able to fullfil at least of the thre entry paths

the best posting at the last pages was from szenekonzept

he clear explained all that rules affect only people who want to join some kind of contract

any other guy can just buy and sell and transfer coins as he want

its a normal cryptocoin

but a cryptocoin with a organized group of people who have agreed to follow with their own coins some ruleset

noone is forced to try join this group of people

noone is forced to fullfil some rules to get FREE coins from superFLY tx fee redistributer

FLY dont limit ur freedom
FLY give u the freedom to choose be part of this  or not

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

This thread is doing is getting bigger - you can see the growing interest in this great coin.
As I said earlier, FLY has a chance to be in the top ten coins in the history of crypto.

Vegas and people with first page OP, for sure make this.
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:59:53 PM

Thanks, Vegas with another private buy!

You new comers, it is still not to late to get in on FLY!
Even, if you cannot buy a lot, at the moment. Clean out
some of your old coins that are going down in value.
That is what, I did before they go all of the way down to 1 sat.
You, will be glad you did! FLY retains its value and could go up much higher.
Also receive more in interest, than you would receive from depositing your
money in a bank account. Ouch! Paltry 1-2% and with inflation running at 2%
you lose money. With SuperFly wallet coming could make up for current higher price
at Yobit. Read OP and join the FUN! Follow directions and receive more FLY to add to your wallet!
Lowers your initial investment from staking and SuperFly wallet disbursements.
Well? What are you waiting for? Clean out those old wallet coins! And join the BEST crypto coin.
You, will be HAPPY YOU DID!

Peace, Dennis

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

dennislevy, well said Smiley
New people still have a chance to get into the elite club of owners FLY - very unique coins...
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:25:59 PM

This thread is doing is getting bigger - you can see the growing interest in this great coin.
As I said earlier, FLY has a chance to be in the top ten coins in the history of crypto.

Vegas and people with first page OP, for sure make this.

Hey Greg - always good to see you drop in.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:39:33 PM

Guys thanks for all your support. Its overwhelming.

Vegas

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 11:41:37 PM

Definitely interesting coin, will be keeping my eye on it. So how do I get my hands on some?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:50:33 AM

Definitely interesting coin, will be keeping my eye on it. So how do I get my hands on some?

First check the first page explains much there. Can be bought on Yobit. Or possible a private buy from Vegasguy.
Read rules for a private buy on OP, if you agree to Team Fly rules. Then PM Vegasguy and go from there.
You could be a good fit to our group? Though, I do not know you. Maybe one of the other group members
can vouch for you? Definitely a different concept from the scam coins out there. Just checked your online
newsletter, impressive! Contact Vegasguy and maybe something work out for the both of you.

Peace, Dennis

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: