Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:14:52 AM

It was sold into. But it will rebuild over time. Superfly kicks in , in a few days and that requires 100 FLY so that will help boost buy orders.

Vegas

The short-sighted individuals no less. Thanks.
vegas_guy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:44:57 AM

Yes , unfortunately most people in crypto are out to make quick money and run. Fly is about long term stable investing while minimizing the risk as much as possible. Truth be told, at this moment if your a true fly holder it shouldnt matter if its 200,000 sats or 600,000 sats because if your true to the fly cause, you wont be selling now. So thats why at this moment price is not of a concern , because true FLY holders know it will slowly build up with time and build a solid foundation and a strong following over the years.

Vegas
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:51:30 AM

Yes , unfortunately most people in crypto are out to make quick money and run. Fly is about long term stable investing while minimizing the risk as much as possible. Truth be told, at this moment if your a true fly holder it shouldnt matter if its 200,000 sats or 600,000 sats because if your true to the fly cause, you wont be selling now. So thats why at this moment price is not of a concern , because true FLY holders know it will slowly build up with time and build a solid foundation and a strong following over the years.

Vegas

Yes, I am fortunate enough to have 100 FLY in my wallet thanks to a generous donation. I await the fork with great eagerness!
vegas_guy

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:10:03 AM

So Team FLY has been busy chatting about ways we can harness the power of SuperFLY. We require that you post here on the thread once a week. In retrospect we think it might be more beneficial to everyone to have the beneficiaries of SuperFLY post about fly on social media related sites like twitter, facebook, reddit ect once a week. This is a win win for everyone as it will attract more people to look at fly, that have never heard of it before and get the word out beyond bitcointalk. So then we would ask that you post a link of were you posted your social media post on this thread for verification. I think FLY is ready for the big wide world, and if everyone is ok with this , then we will tweak the rule that the beneficiaries of the SuperFLY rewards must post on a different facebook page or twitter page or reditt page or any social media page that is crypto related to get the word out. Please post your thoughts.

Vegas
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:02:02 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 04:12:48 AM by Rexxxem

Anybody in the community interested in disc golf? Ive made a dyed custom disc boisting the flycoin logo and would love to know if anybody would like one of their own!

Im 34 fly short of 100 and would be more than pleased to sell a custom disc to help me get closer to that goal  Smiley

Check it out and send a pm if you're interested!
http://imgur.com/qDT7iUx
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:33:11 AM

Anybody in the community interested in disc golf? Ive made a dyed custom disc boisting the flycoin logo and would love to know if anybody would like one of their own!

Im 34 fly short of 100 and would be more than pleased to sell a custom disc to help me get closer to that goal  Smiley

My son plays the frisbee golf course near us when he visits. Do a Name claim on the
 richlist http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/claim.php and PM me.
if you need help with the name claim let me know. It is easy once you know the trick.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:30:11 PM

My son plays the frisbee golf course near us when he visits. Do a Name claim on the
if you need help with the name claim let me know. It is easy once you know the trick.

Woody20285, you have made my day  Smiley
I will do the name claim as soon as I get home and will be in contact with you shortly after.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

A great big "THANK YOU" to Vegas who sorted out my wallet problem.

After a week of fretting and stressing, trying every different QT version, and being generally depressed about the whole shebang, he sorted it in an evening! Smiley
Now I need to sort out the wallet claim process and set up a savings account in my working wallet.
Excited to see what SuperFly brings.....

Thanks again Vegas.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:10:17 PM

After a week of fretting and stressing, trying every different QT version, and being generally depressed about the whole shebang, he sorted it in an evening! Smiley
Now I need to sort out the wallet claim process and set up a savings account in my working wallet.

Thanks again Vegas.

Can you confirm that your superblock displays correctly?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ASICrefugee

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:23:09 PM

Thanks again Vegas.

Looking at my transactions list, it appears that the Superblock DID pay out correctly - but it did it in two payments in my list.
As it was a 2X block it paid 0.12 in one payment and then the same again. In my old (non-working) wallet it showed the two together for a single 0.24 payment.
Both are confirmed and everything is working great Smiley
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:32:45 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:13:30 PM by CapnBDL

YeeHaww!

Just registered 2 addresses. Took me a while to figure out how to do it in WinQT. But it's done. FYI: I don't own much so they will be at the bottom of the 'RichList'.  ( #86 & 89 )

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ASICrefugee

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:31:11 PM

OK. What's the trick?
I followed the instructions on the "Claim Address" page - I am using the Windows QT - but it keeps coming up failed??
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

OK. What's the trick?
I followed the instructions on the "Claim Address" page - I am using the Windows QT - but it keeps coming up failed??

I had to get vegas to help me.  It had something to do with clicking below the name tab and entering the name.  But like I said Vegas helped me with it.  It didn't seem easy.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:55:47 PM

richlist and PM me.

OK. What's the trick?

Steps to claim address:
1. Go to address claim  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/claim.php
    On the explorer page you will see 3 boxes to fill in

2. Copy address from wallet and paste in address claim box marked "Address"
     In your wallet go to the Receive page and type a lable in for the Main wallet    
      Something like "Main" so you never get confused which address is Main vs. POS
      Lable your POS address "POS" (Labling not part of the process but a good practice)

3. Type Name in Address claim box marked "Name" - Use your bitcointalk name

4. In your wallet - on receive page - highlight the Main Address and click Sign message at the bottom right

5. A box will open showing the address at the top - under the address is the open space
        Type the Name you used to claim exactly as it is on the Claim name page of the explorer
        Same Punctuation, Caps, etc. - best to just copy and paste.

6. Click sign message box - a box will open to put in your password (if you have one - please encrypt wallet and have one)

7. When you enter your password - a box fills in on the botom of the page with a long string of numbers and letters
   Copy this and paste into the "proof of ownership" box on the claim name page - click "Submit"

8. If it does not work - make sure each step was done carefully.
    If it still does not work PM me and we can arrange a time to walk through the process
vegas_guy

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:56:15 PM

Here is what took me a while to figure out too with name claim:

When you in the "sign message" window, click UNDER your address. A cursor will flash. Type the name you want displayed there. Is kind of an invisible box. Maybe in next version we fix that and put a proper visible box.

Vegas
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:07:21 PM

Thanks again Vegas.

Looking at my transactions list, it appears that the Superblock DID pay out correctly - but it did it in two payments in my list.
As it was a 2X block it paid 0.12 in one payment and then the same again. In my old (non-working) wallet it showed the two together for a single 0.24 payment.
Both are confirmed and everything is working great Smiley

Cool then it is working how it was modeled to. It should display a normal mint amount, then the superblock bonus as another reward. This way you can filter your transaction list by the superblock category and see how much you have made off of the bonuses.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

EXAMPLE NEW WALLET

vegas_guy

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:36:27 AM

Ok I finally heard from the mods on my ban, and its not bad at all. It says:

Sorry vegasguy, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Spam & ban evasion (7 days).

So If I continue posting on this account I will probably prolong the ban and or end up with my Hero account perma-banned. So I will be in many places for the next 7 days, but I BADLY need to get my hero account back. I CANNOT lose that. I can be emailed as much as you want at vegasguy@bitcoinlasvegas.net . I will be on slack with the team daily and also on Yobit chat. But for the next 7 days I must stop using this account. You know where to find me for the next 7 days. This was my stupid mistake, but I need my hero account back, BAD! Please dont PM, as if I respond they said thats ban evasion, email me or go to yobit. Talk to you guys in 7 days!! I Promise if you email me , Ill get back to you FAST!

Vegas
ASICrefugee

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:01:50 AM

Here is what took me a while to figure out too with name claim:

When you in the "sign message" window, click UNDER your address. A cursor will flash. Type the name you want displayed there. Is kind of an invisible box. Maybe in next version we fix that and put a proper visible box.

Vegas

Thanks for the top tip Smiley
Address claimed.
Now I just need to find the step-by-step for setting up a savings account and I'm all good to go for Superfly  Grin
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:07:57 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 10:48:58 PM by Woody20285

Claiming your Main Wallet address - Instructions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12898438#msg12898438

Setting Up a Savings (POS) Address:
1. Go to the receive screen in your wallet & click new address - lable it POS  & click OK
    Put in your password & the new address is set up - Copy the address
2. Go to Tools - Savings - Put 100 in the "%" box & Paste the address in the "Address" box
3. Click Add - Click Activate - Click View Savings - Savings active should appear in yellow with
    the POS address. If that happens - you are all set and all POS will go here after the 70 confirms.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: