Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163609 times)
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:27:54 PM

Tried to withdraw from Yobit to my wallet and the coins went into cold storage according to yobit. What does that mean? This is an indication for a new exchange.

Also so many still on wallet version 1.6.0 do we not upgrade to 1.6.1

I have the same problem since 11/08 and filed a ticket and got nothing from Yobit so far.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:46:31 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 01:08:32 AM by Woody20285

Tried to withdraw from Yobit to my wallet and the coins went into cold storage according to yobit. What does that mean? This is an indication for a new exchange.

I have no information on an exchange at this point, but you should upgrade to 1.6.1.0 -
 the link from presstab is post #1427 - he states it fixed a few small bugs
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 03:04:06 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 04:35:13 AM by midnight_miner

Wow nice staking of SuperFly, So sad for me, Coz I don't have enough BTC for FLY as of now.

Hopefully I can join later.

As soon as you have 100 FLY you are eligible &, of course, follow the other rules - posting, etc.

Not exactly accurate.  Having 100 FLY does not automatically qualify you for SuperFLY.  You must be manually approved by Vegas and added to the list to be part of the reward.

It says - following the rules.  Apparently, you did not follow the rules.
It appears your coins were traced to another wallet under another name.

Oh please do tell what conspiracy you have uncovered!

Multiples named accounts!  Seriously!  That is the reason? As if there was some sort of ulterior motive nobody would find out about in a traceble blockchain?

You need to come up with a better excuse than that.  Do I need to explain my every transaction of FLY Coin with the 'Collective' to ensure it meets their approval?

This coin is deviating from the decentralized currency of crypto to a very totalitarian type of crypto where no one may echange the coin without the explict approval of the 'Collective'.

If you wish, I will explain my transactions of FLY Coin right here on the forum for all to scrutinize...

This goes back to my previous point, SuperFLY is not an automatic tier.  It is manually controlled by a person or party.  There is human bias involved not just a coin volume tier.

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 03:46:10 AM

Greetings Fly people,

I read the last couple pages, and it seems that:

1. We should definitely upgrade to Fly 1.6.1.0
    - I've done this, pulling the latest from GitHub

2. We should not be sending our stakes to Yobit, because they don't correctly credit stakes sent to them from the "savings" feature
    - I've disabled the "savings" on my daemon, via the command:

Code:
FlyCoind savings deactivate

My only question is, I had previously set "coinstake" to true, following the instructions from presstab:

Code:
FlyCoind savings coinstake true

Do I need to set this to false, now that I want to turn off savings? I don't know what "coinstake true" did, and I couldn't find documentation on it.

Thanks!
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:09:13 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 05:26:17 AM by Woody20285

Midnight Miner - You may buy,sell & trade FLY as you see fit.
                        If you want to participate in the SuperFly free coins, you voluntarily obligate yourself to a set of rules.
                        1 of the rules is to only have 1 wallet. This is to stop someone with thousands of coins from setting up
                        many wallets and thereby, receiving many shares which are to be divided equally among those who qualify.

Every qualifying wallet was checked to determine if they were following the rules.
                        Please explain to everyone where your coins come from, I can post it but, would like to hear your version.
                        You only had 2 transactions so it will not take long.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:22:53 AM

Greetings Fly people,

I read the last couple pages, and it seems that:

My only question is, I had previously set "coinstake" to true, following the instructions from presstab:

Code:
FlyCoind savings coinstake true

Do I need to set this to false, now that I want to turn off savings? I don't know what "coinstake true" did, and I couldn't find documentation on it.

Thanks!

You can set up a 2nd address - Create a new address which you could label "POS"
                                              go to tools-savings and click deactivate - click delete - this will get rid of the Yobit address
                                              Then, set up the new POS address as the savings address
                                              then, the POS will go to your 2nd address within your wallet.

Should you not want to use the feature of savings, I would agree that it would be logical to  enter "coinstake false"
                                             The only person who absolutely knows is Presstab who just left on a 2 week trip.
                                             If you set up the POS address - you can leave the coinstake command the same
                                             If you do not want to add the new POS savings address, i suggest you PM Presstab

Thank you!
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:33:20 AM

Quote from: Woody20285
Should you not want to use the feature of savings, I would agree that it would be logical to  enter "coinstake false"
                                             The only person who absolutely knows is Presstab who just left on a 2 week trip.
                                             If you do not want to add the new POS savings address, i suggest you PM Presstab

Thank you!

why would he turn off staking? turn off sending to yobit and create a new savings addy, otherwise stake income will just go to the default addy, but from there it cannot be sold

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:17:02 AM

Thank you!

why would he turn off staking? turn off sending to yobit and create a new savings addy, otherwise stake income will just go to the default addy, but from there it cannot be sold
I agree. I suggested a new address.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:59:50 AM

This goes back to my previous point, SuperFLY is not an automatic tier.  It is manually controlled by a person or party.  There is human bias involved not just a coin volume tier.

and its good this way

trust a human much more than a automated system that can be cheated

if u dont trust vegas why u here?

this whole coin is build on trust

its not a place for cheating and exploiting
where u try find the weakness of a automated system and the best way to abuse it

thats exactly why its good that superfly qualification is managed manual

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 11:01:17 AM

and its good this way

trust a human much more than a automated system that can be cheated

if u dont trust vegas why u here?

this whole coin is build on trust

its not a place for cheating and exploiting
where u try find the weakness of a automated system and the best way to abuse it

thats exactly why its good that superfly qualification is managed manual
yes...agreed...he has bought exactly 100 fly to grab the rewards of superfly and cry!

Ungrateful is the world wage!
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:01:32 PM

You should definitely upgrade to 1.6.1

And DO NOT withdraw from YoBit for now because they have issue with additional 10% tx fee.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:23:07 PM

he has bought exactly 100 fly to grab the rewards

this would be ok this is what we want that people get at least 100 FLY as ONE of the requirements to qualify for superfly payouts

maybe it was not clear visible for him that there are other requirements involved

im sure we will optimze the way how people learn what have to be done to be a qualified memebr for SuperFly Payouts

i think its clear that run multiple accounts by the same person dont qualify for multiple payouts

SuperFLY isnt some kind of free giveaway

SuperFLY is a way to reward people for their activity

basical for stuff any guy interested in FLY does anyway

be active at forum
be holding and not dumping
and somehow help to spread the word about FLY

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 01:31:13 PM

And DO NOT withdraw from YoBit for now because they have issue with additional 10% tx fee.

Now I am completely confused. I have ~ 84+ FLY that I have recently bought on YoBit, which means it has never been in my WinQT wallet. I am trying to withdraw it from YoBit now but it is stuck in the 'Transfer from cold storage' mode. Why am I confused? Well, if it isn't in MY wallet it isn't going to count towards Superfly. But now it's being said that I shouldn't take it out of YoBit (if I could). WTW ppl? And to top it off, YoBit is in a pissing match with vegasguy, which is probably why MY coins are stuck there to begin with. Too bad there isn't a clear-cut path through all of this nonsensical, egotistical BS. Can't we all just get along? And give some straight answers, PLEASE!

Thank you

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

Seems flycoin is not suitable for me. Bearly bought some on yobit, wallet crashed so copied wallet.dat. reinstall new wallet put wallet.dat back try to resync but getting error salvage fail and not able to make it work on linux nor windows any advise how to get it work?
Problem may be problem is you are on an old wallet. Should be 1.6.1.0. - Not in Ann because Vegas got a short ban for asking on a few threads for backup wallet developer- He has not been able to update yet.

https://github.com/presstab/Fly-coin.git
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2dvinm93ajte7z/FlyCoin-qt.zip?dl=0

appreciated; in windows getting same error salvage fail but on linux headless it opened however getinfo showing different bal and getbalance is tlling me diff balance. i dont rmbr if this version or previous version had block lock feature.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 02:41:51 PM

Now I am completely confused. I have ~ 84+ FLY that I have recently bought on YoBit, which means it has never been in my WinQT wallet. I am trying to withdraw it from YoBit now but it is stuck in the 'Transfer from cold storage' mode. Why am I confused? Well, if it isn't in MY wallet it isn't going to count towards Superfly. But now it's being said that I shouldn't take it out of YoBit (if I could). WTW ppl? And to top it off, YoBit is in a pissing match with vegasguy, which is probably why MY coins are stuck there to begin with. Too bad there isn't a clear-cut path through all of this nonsensical, egotistical BS. Can't we all just get along? And give some straight answers, PLEASE!

Thank you

Have u bought after our advice, to stop withdrawals from yobit till we found a solution?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12913494#msg12913494
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 03:49:41 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 04:31:48 PM by CapnBDL

NO....I tried to make these withdrawals before...but I think I got caught up in collateral damage (bad timing). I was advised to buy on the exchange as the price was cheaper than I could get through a 'private purchase'. Even so, there seems to be a great deal of conflict going on here and, with YoBit being the only source to purchase FLY...well, we are trapped in a duel we can't possibly win. Extremely frustrating for a currency I had such high hopes for. The price is dropping, but if I purchase more, I can't get at it anyway.

I believe that's referred to as "I'm screwed". I worked hard to get to a place where I could join the Superfly group, yet it remains out of my grasp. So unfair!

Thank you

Have u bought after our advice, to stop withdrawals from yobit till we found a solution?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12913494#msg12913494

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:03:26 PM

Thank you!

I agree. I suggested a new address.

Thanks guys! For now I want to deactivate saving (not staking!) to accrue my holdings, so I've turned off saving but left "coinstake true", since I don't think that should do anything without savings enabled. I'll let you know if I see any funny behavior.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:34:03 PM

Here it goes... my big scheme...

I have 2 wallets and 1 YObit account.

1 Wallet is my main staking wallet, let's call it MAIN, it is a one way wallet for FLY coins that I wish to stake and quailfy for SuperFLY.  It stakes into itself.

The other wallet is my liquid wallet, lets call it TRADE.  This is the wallet the is used to send funds to and from Exchanges, Peoples, and things... It is staking into itself, or MAIN wallet.

1 YOBit account, because only YObit is trading the coin.  Only thing in there is coins for active trading.
I do not keep coins in exchanges if I don't need to.

The extra FLY not is the MAIN wallet is a safeguard (liquid) coins to wait and see if SuperFly was going to work and to spend and send to others. These FLY coins are kept seperate and under 100 coins (to not break the rules), and available to use and not affect my staking or SuperFLY in MAIN wallet.

The TRADE wallet follows the rules the same as having coins in multiple exchanges, as long as it does not contain 100 FLY or is used for SuperFLY.

First there was talk of only having one Exchange, then talk of adding others, so the TRADE wallet is to collect and move FLY without messing with the MAIN wallet.

It looks like I have FLY available in my TRADE wallet while others are stuck in YObit.

Very simple plan, nothing evil...
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:38:52 PM

sad,
presstab and vegasguy friendship is broken
I just read it on yobit chat

Vegasguy  L3: THAT is the problem
Vegasguy  L3: its near impossible
xProphet: Vegasguy , can't find?
Vegasguy  L3: correct
Vegasguy  L3: I know the fix.
Vegasguy  L3: Cannot find good dev to implement
xProphet: Money can solve any issue. Maybe you need to pay, uh, more? (can't say it in the gentle way baceuse of the lang barrier haha)
Fangface: have you asked spots lol
Vegasguy  L3: LOL
xProphet: AltcoinSteps Team have good devs
Vegasguy  L3: Money was never the problem.
Vegasguy  L3: I asked spteps and they said they need to talk with their team
Vegasguy  L3: but sounded interested
Fangface: u not good buddys with presstab?
Fangface: or is he too busy
xProphet: Vegasguy , try to ask OS76 (yeah yeah, sounds funny) dev. As I can remember, he can help devs with their stuff
Vegasguy  L3: no, im sad to say, not anymore
Fangface: :/
xProphet: Vegasguy , oops. What thing has broken your friendship with Tab?
Vegasguy  L3: The problem was I asked presstab to make high tx fees in % format and he did. BUT it doesnt work with yobit
Vegasguy  L3: so who is to bleme?
Vegasguy  L3: blame*
Vegasguy  L3: He did what I asked.
zebedee23: can yobit not try to implement it?
xProphet: Vegasguy , as I said, money can sole any issue. Pay yobit and Fly will have a 100% tx fee hahaha
Vegasguy  L3: I asked them, they said no
zebedee23: maybe u cld pay someone 2 do so?
Vegasguy  L3: Im lookinjg
zebedee23: easier than forking coin imo
Vegasguy  L3: Ya, I asked them once
Vegasguy  L3: So I have another exchange that WILL accept my code.
Vegasguy  L3: thats good
xProphet: Vegasguy , can you name it?
Vegasguy  L3: For what reason?
xProphet: Vegasguy , just interesting what exchange you found!
Vegasguy  L3: email me.
Vegasguy  L3: I want to remain respectful to yobit
Fangface: zebedee23, bre ftw again? lol
xProphet: Vegasguy , can't do it ow, need to go. I do not have enough time now. Will be rare online now.
Vegasguy  L3: k

so FLY needs a new DEV
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:59:03 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 07:03:37 PM by CapnBDL

Not sure about that...I was watching too. Vegasguy admitted that Tab did what he asked. Problem is Yo won't do the % thing. I think VG has the problem with Tab 'cuz he took off on vacation. It all remains to be seen.

MY PROBLEM IN THIS IS I WANT MY COINS! I don't care about a petty argument that will blow over. The community is suffering. So is a friendship.

Comon, Vegasguy...get it together....Please ask YoBit to release our coins and fix the problem down the road. Sometimes you have to wait for the solution to appear. The 'TEAM' shouldn't have to take the hit. You and Presstab will figure it all out.

Just my opinion....& I'm sticking to it!

Thank You

EDIT;Although my initial opinion still rings true, and after an extended chatroom encounter with Vegasguy, I feel I have a bit clearer picture of the events that occurred concerning YoBit keeping our funds in check. All is not lost, nor is it as bleak as I had first perceived. I will continue on a new post with further explanation.

CapnBDL

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: