News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525139 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

This looks to be an interesting game because Eibar is at home.
Will it end up like the Celta Vigo game that happened last week? Angry
Barcelona won their forth game in row now with them scoring 4 goals in this game that got my bet right as i had over2.5 goals in this game and we have seen The MSN scores as each one of them scored a goal and now we have Suarez and Messi leading the top scorers in LaLiga with 15 goal each behind them CRonaldo with 12 but i don't know Why Neymar is way behind this season on the scoring as he only have now 5 goals so we should see more action from him.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:48:57 PM

Barcelona won their forth game in row now with them scoring 4 goals in this game that got my bet right as i had over2.5 goals in this game and we have seen The MSN scores as each one of them scored a goal and now we have Suarez and Messi leading the top scorers in LaLiga with 15 goal each behind them CRonaldo with 12 but i don't know Why Neymar is way behind this season on the scoring as he only have now 5 goals so we should see more action from him.
if you take a look to a pre match odds for barcelona moneyline there is around @1.3 to @1.39 for them!
quite huge odds for a super club like barcelona ,
they won the game however , every bookmakers seems like predicted there will be draw ,
but well done bacelona won it confidently 4-0 , back in best form.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:50:20 AM

if you take a look to a pre match odds for barcelona moneyline there is around @1.3 to @1.39 for them!
they won the game however , every bookmakers seems like predicted there will be draw ,
The odds are affected by the news, and Barcelona had some bad news before the match, as well as Eibar have very good results at home, however when you see such odds for Barcelona, you will bet on them because they are able to win wherever they play.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:21:37 AM

The odds are affected by the news, and Barcelona had some bad news before the match, as well as Eibar have very good results at home, however when you see such odds for Barcelona, you will bet on them because they are able to win wherever they play.
First half was shaky and Eibar had more possession and goal scoring opportunities. I was tempted to bet on Barca but watching the game in the first half it looked like this could be one of those days for Barca where they could be happy with a draw. The first goal was sort of against the run of play and a bit lucky for Denis Suarez to score out of a scramble outside the Eibar's Box. After that Barca grew in confidence and hence the scoreline.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

14 games, 30* shots and finally neymar has scored an open play game and as a barca fan I would wish he score lot more.
some fool here was trying to compare ney's finishing with the greatest finisher ever, messi though who has taken least shots on target to score 500 goals than anybody else in history,atleast 20% less shots.

League is on and MARK MY WORDS..barcelona is going to win this league, RM downfall has started.
Messi has been brilliant again, neymar was average despite a goal and suarez was good. and though we are getting results I don't have faith in Lucho..appreciates his achievements but he shud exit now.
visca barca
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

I think Sevilla just look so talented offensively with the addition of Stevan Jovetic. That guy did not shine at Inter, which was fairly surprising to me. I think he could be great at Sevilla if given the chance since the team has so much creative talent in midfield. If Sevilla can improve away performances, they can really fight for the title.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:18:29 AM

messi no assists this game is so unbelievable...can understand now why CR7 claimed that "if he and messi were playing for same team he would have won more awards" because he knows with messi creating such clear chances game after game after game CR7 cud hv scored 15 goals more per season given the quality tapin he does.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

14 games, 30* shots and finally neymar has scored an open play game and as a barca fan I would wish he score lot more.
some fool here was trying to compare ney's finishing with the greatest finisher ever, messi though who has taken least shots on target to score 500 goals than anybody else in history,atleast 20% less shots.

League is on and MARK MY WORDS..barcelona is going to win this league, RM downfall has started.
Messi has been brilliant again, neymar was average despite a goal and suarez was good. and though we are getting results I don't have faith in Lucho..appreciates his achievements but he shud exit now.
visca barca

Neymar is a pretty weak player this season.

I even remember on time he didn't even open the game, Turan was playing instead of him.
Most of his shots go outside, he misses a big amount of good chances, he is just not the same Neymar we have seen at the last season.
I won't blame him at the current situation that Barcelona has been caught in, but he has a decent part of it for sure.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

barcelona is a team that plays football,no matter how many millions their players get.
these useless real madrid players are getting paid to party day and night.they dont care about winning,they lose games then at the end smile and laugh like nothing happened,the coach the same.
then the question is if the players dont care why should the fans care??? i dont care anymore about this pathetic team! let them do what they want.
My team in Cyprus APOEL is a more organised team than madrid.at least people know what they are doing in APOEL,and the proof is the 4 cypriot championships in a row.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

messi no assists this game is so unbelievable...can understand now why CR7 claimed that "if he and messi were playing for same team he would have won more awards" because he knows with messi creating such clear chances game after game after game CR7 cud hv scored 15 goals more per season given the quality tapin he does.
they both are players who compete for this if they are in one team may teamwork will not run smoothly, because they have egos and it would exacerbate a team. even though it might happen, but I think no team can afford to buy both of them.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

There is a quarter-final game today in King's Cup. I think Alaves might be a comfortable match in advantageous position right now. In this match Alcorcon will likely display a soccer-oriented football.

Alaves will win this game without being forced. If there is no surprise, it seems like there is not a good chance of a loss.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

There is a quarter-final game today in King's Cup. I think Alaves might be a comfortable match in advantageous position right now. In this match Alcorcon will likely display a soccer-oriented football.

Alaves will win this game without being forced. If there is no surprise, it seems like there is not a good chance of a loss.

In the first leg Alaves  win 0-2 when playing away good position especially these days they play at home
There are no priorities they have to win at least only need a draw to get into the next round
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

Alaves, who made an unbeaten start to La Liga, ranks 12th with 5 wins in the first 18 weeks of the league. Alaves, who attracted strong attention from the league's powerful teams against Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Villarreal, began to struggle in the quarterfinals by sifting Gimnastic Tarragona and Deportivo La Coruna in the King's Cup. Alcorcon forced Alaves to beat his luck at home in the quarter-final first leg of the King's Cup. Alcorcon, whose stronger opponent Alaves is more likely to take the game in his own half-way, can not avoid Ibn Gomez's last two goals, while Alcorcon's Carlos Bellvis has been suspended for a red card. My prediction is ALAVES WINNER

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

So basically RM wins through 2 goals from a player who should have been sent off minutes before his 1st goal ... well done RM .. again; THANK YOU REF for acting blind - or maybe BLINDED by the Magical Cheque book of Mr. Florentino Perez and the Instructions of your Boss Tebas ... whichever it is; RM won - at this level I can almost assure you that RM is a contender to win any titles this season ... by end of February RM will be in 3rd spot behind Barcelona 1st and Sevilla 2nd ... watch and you will remember.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

Alaves, who made an unbeaten start to La Liga, ranks 12th with 5 wins in the first 18 weeks of the league. Alaves, who attracted strong attention from the league's powerful teams against Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Villarreal, began to struggle in the quarterfinals by sifting Gimnastic Tarragona and Deportivo La Coruna in the King's Cup. Alcorcon forced Alaves to beat his luck at home in the quarter-final first leg of the King's Cup. Alcorcon, whose stronger opponent Alaves is more likely to take the game in his own half-way, can not avoid Ibn Gomez's last two goals, while Alcorcon's Carlos Bellvis has been suspended for a red card. My prediction is ALAVES WINNER

Well the same prediction from me Alaves will strive to remain able to enter into the next stage
despite winning the first leg I think that's not a safe position Alaves must be scored to make their position completely safe
I've put a parlay bet there hopefully not disappoint
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17YzVyN6Xj4MYQht8comEaPka54J4BPo4g
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=13ee3nwC6fv56UkX3wcE4LWBLdF4eD625w
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

In the first leg Alaves  win 0-2 when playing away good position especially these days they play at home
There are no priorities they have to win at least only need a draw to get into the next round

I think this match will be draw full time and we will be having extra time or penalty shoot out to decide the winner, as both teams defense is good, only advantage to alaves is playing on home ground. I will go with under 2.5 goal and both team to score bet
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

The next match i am looking forward is Celta v Real Madrid as this is going to be a tight match and with the loss of Real Madrid against Sevilla and Celta last week it is going to be really interesting how they are going to play the game even against Malaga the performance was not that great ,hope the injury bug wont hurt them in the match.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:51:49 AM

Unbelievable that CR7 is considered RM's best player let alone the world's when he is playing with a teammate like Ramos. Ramos wins RM all the titles and the poacher takes all the cred. How can Rm fans even tolerate that? Unbelievable!
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

actually i love to chase a high odds against favorited teams ,
from now on i think will start a new journey to bet against barcelone Cheesy ,
at some point they will lost the game isn't it? just like real madrid in few matches back lol ,
really love it when barcelona lost and i have reached the highest bet staked for barca opponents.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:55:34 AM

The next match i am looking forward is Celta v Real Madrid as this is going to be a tight match and with the loss of Real Madrid against Sevilla and Celta last week it is going to be really interesting how they are going to play the game even against Malaga the performance was not that great ,hope the injury bug wont hurt them in the match.

This is the last chance for Real Madrid if they want to keep competing in the copa del rey
they must win at least 2 goals difference because in the first leg at home 1-2 defeat I can imagine this match would make a lot of cards
Normally in this situation the players of Real Madrid is difficult to control emotions especially Pepe always given a yellow/red card.
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: