News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525139 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

Real Madrid suffered a bitter defeat in the half-season closing match called El Clasico. This defeat proves that Real Madrid has not been able to improve the performance of their game so they can easily be defeated by Barcelona with a score of 0-3 when we all know that Real Madrid is a team inhabited by the world's star players.
True games el clasico overnight is belong to barcelona, despite the real madrid has a lot of the star but when the confidence they lost the game was not going to belong to them, when I saw el clasico overnight barcelona is playing more calm and freely master the ball especially in the to 2 they are very look more confident and finally 3 goals into the net real madrid
in my opinion Real Madrid played well congroled the ball and created chances but at the end they didn't get the ball inside , I'm still questioning Zidane decision over selling Morata and keeping Benzema . If they kept him surely they would have been in a different situation . In the next month if they don't get one more striker it wouldn't end well for them . Zidane said that they still have a chance in LaLiga is he dreaming or what how he could reduce the 14 points gap this time he is future as a manager is in jeopardy mainly if PSG knocks them out of CL I wouldn't be surprised if his sack.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

Worth to mention that five teams from the top La Liga gain losses except for Barcelona. I think it will Capitalize Barcelona lead in the Liga, and it makes the gap of points differences larger.
bobr17

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

Worth to mention that five teams from the top La Liga gain losses except for Barcelona. I think it will Capitalize Barcelona lead in the Liga, and it makes the gap of points differences larger.
Barcelona in La Liga - it's like City in the Premier League of England. I'm sure that these teams will take first place by a large margin from their rivals.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

Real Madrid has lost the track again by losing the game against Barcelona. I think Real Madrid don't have any chance to win the title of La Liga this season. They are now 14 points behind from Barcelona. that's the huge gap between their competitor as well as their main rival.

On the other hand, In the UCL Real Madrid also will face a tough competition against PSG in the coming 14th February next year. So i think this coming year will not a good football year for the Current world champion club. I think lack of buying some respected players is the main reason for this situation and it will make a great impact in the coming year.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

Real Madrid has lost the track again by losing the game against Barcelona. I think Real Madrid don't have any chance to win the title of La Liga this season. They are now 14 points behind from Barcelona. that's the huge gap between their competitor as well as their main rival.

On the other hand, In the UCL Real Madrid also will face a tough competition against PSG in the coming 14th February next year. So i think this coming year will not a good football year for the Current world champion club. I think lack of buying some respected players is the main reason for this situation and it will make a great impact in the coming year.

They played well in the first half yesterday actually RM but lost the energy in second half . They missed so many chances and yes Ronaldo was poor yesterday , he gotto pass in certain situations ( as usual) . They can't win the league this time , no chance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

They played well in the first half yesterday actually RM but lost the energy in second half . They missed so many chances and yes Ronaldo was poor yesterday , he gotto pass in certain situations ( as usual) . They can't win the league this time , no chance.

It is obvious the league is out of their hands and even the champions league i don't see them as a big threat as well and so the earlier they start tuning their team their  better because it isn't going to be easy like the last two seasons where they had easy games and passage towards the final of the champions league.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:07:30 PM

Real Madrid have plans changed now after Zidane said before that he would not make any buying for the next transfer window but now especially after the heavy loss in the Clasico. Their weak attack during the first half of the season. That's why Florentino Perez wants to bring Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi he made it his top priority in the coming winter, even if the club will pay his release clause of 100 million euros the best point is that he will be able to participate with the team in the league , other cheaper target is Aguero City valuate him for 70 Million Euro but unfortunately he cannot be participating in Championsleague.
AdamGontieq

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:31 AM

Real Madrid have plans changed now after Zidane said before that he would not make any buying for the next transfer window but now especially after the heavy loss in the Clasico. Their weak attack during the first half of the season. That's why Florentino Perez wants to bring Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi he made it his top priority in the coming winter, even if the club will pay his release clause of 100 million euros the best point is that he will be able to participate with the team in the league , other cheaper target is Aguero City valuate him for 70 Million Euro but unfortunately he cannot be participating in Championsleague.
Today I read the news that Real Madrid can get Liverpool striker Muhamed Sallah for a hundred million dollars. I think that it would be a good signing for Zidane's team.
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

Today I read the news that Real Madrid can get Liverpool striker Muhamed Sallah for a hundred million dollars. I think that it would be a good signing for Zidane's team.

sallah is really beast on liverpool, it will be good if real madrid can get him.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

sallah is really beast on liverpool, it will be good if real madrid can get him.

Yes he definitely is a beast and it will be interesting to see him play along Ronaldo who will be in his last season at Madrid, but then again Zidane wants sallah, question is how longer is Zidane going to stay. He's one of the best coach Madrid had but his time is all but over. If PSG thrashes Madrid, then it's goodbye Zidane he's really done a good job but he should have got rid of bale, and benezema and even Ronaldo long back. This season is all but Barcelona now.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:55:46 AM

Yes he definitely is a beast and it will be interesting to see him play along Ronaldo who will be in his last season at Madrid, but then again Zidane wants sallah, question is how longer is Zidane going to stay. He's one of the best coach Madrid had but his time is all but over. If PSG thrashes Madrid, then it's goodbye Zidane he's really done a good job but he should have got rid of bale, and benezema and even Ronaldo long back. This season is all but Barcelona now.

I think Real madrid better focus on UCL and Copa del ray.Real Madrid is now 14 points behind from their rival Barcelona.And it's quite impossible to beat them on La liga title race.They have some big games upcoming with PSG.They need to focus on that match.I don't know why Benzema is still on the squad.I would love to see salah in jursey of Real Madrid.Bale should be given last chance against PSG.It's high time perez should buy some World-class striker.

Ochkarik

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

I think Madrid should not miss the opportunity to acquire that player. He's now scored a fantastic shape and will be able to help Madrid to regain the titles.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

I think Real madrid better focus on UCL and Copa del ray.Real Madrid is now 14 points behind from their rival Barcelona.And it's quite impossible to beat them on La liga title race.They have some big games upcoming with PSG.They need to focus on that match.I don't know why Benzema is still on the squad.I would love to see salah in jursey of Real Madrid.Bale should be given last chance against PSG.It's high time perez should buy some World-class striker.
They are going to end the season trophyless, They don't have the squad to win against PSG unless Zidane finds a way to rectify the problems that the team is currently facing, Maybe when they sign Salah and Harry Kane next season, everything is going to work out for them. But i doubt Zidane will be at his post during that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

They are going to end the season trophyless, They don't have the squad to win against PSG unless Zidane finds a way to rectify the problems that the team is currently facing, Maybe when they sign Salah and Harry Kane next season, everything is going to work out for them. But i doubt Zidane will be at his post during that time.

I couldn't agree more dude, the Real Madrid team is on a decline and they are not a match against their french rivals unless something miraculously happen i don't see them qualifying fro  this round of the competition.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:34:29 PM

There is no way that Salah can say no to Real Madrid when they come knocking,  but with how Liverpool treated the whole Coutinho to Barcelona transfer situation,  I doubt that they are going to let the Egyptian go as freely as he came.
hamza1044

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

There is no way that Salah can say no to Real Madrid when they come knocking,  but with how Liverpool treated the whole Coutinho to Barcelona transfer situation,  I doubt that they are going to let the Egyptian go as freely as he came.
Winter Deals Often are Signing deals no more
I do not think Real will contract with a special striker Zidane sees in his country benzema the best striker in the world .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

If Real Madrid are looking for a star, then 75% will surely come true, so I would not be surprised if indeed next season Mohamed Salah will be a Real Madrid player. Although I personally do not feel sure if Salah will match Real Madrid. Although he is a great player, I somehow feel that Real Madrid will be too big for Salah so he will not fit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

Real Madrid seems to be really in trouble with there issues, unless solved correctly and fast, they will be loosing the chance for Champions League as well. Salah will be really tough to add in the team. Zidane needs to find out ways to figure it out without considering any new addition as its not probable it will happen 100%.
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

If Real Madrid are looking for a star, then 75% will surely come true, so I would not be surprised if indeed next season Mohamed Salah will be a Real Madrid player. Although I personally do not feel sure if Salah will match Real Madrid. Although he is a great player, I somehow feel that Real Madrid will be too big for Salah so he will not fit.

I don't know why they sold Morata because he could have been a better player at real byu now if he was given the same chance as Benzema and now they are looking ton buy Salah but i even think Morata is a better player and would easily fit in at Real Madrid even though Salah seems to be having a great season.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

It looks like Real Madrid have to swallow a bitter taste because they throw Morata because, in fact, the player can be a differentiator and solution for the game Real Madrid today. Maybe Real Madrid should keep trying to improve their mind so they can re-find their best performance when competing.
Pages: « 1 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 [714] 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: