News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525139 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Atletico Madrid and Valencia are good to put bet on money line because both teams have solid record and much strong chance for today to win their matches easily.

Atletico Madrid will win this match as I believe.Atletico has all the positive results recently expect the match against Barcelona.Athletico madrid is also ahead of R madrid by 8 points.I think this match gonna be on Atletico's sides easily.

OTOH, R madrid Will face SD eibat tomorrow.No doubt that 3-4 goals will be scored on that match and R madrid will seal the match.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Barcelona is going home to Malaga but I'm not interested in betting on this game because I'm sure Barcelona will easily beat Malaga let alone its opponent at the bottom of the standings. I am more interested in betting on Eibar vs Real Madrid matches because the opponents of Real Madrid are now in the mid-table position so there will be resistance from them although Real Madrid is far more favored to win the game.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

Barcelona is going home to Malaga but I'm not interested in betting on this game because I'm sure Barcelona will easily beat Malaga let alone its opponent at the bottom of the standings. I am more interested in betting on Eibar vs Real Madrid matches because the opponents of Real Madrid are now in the mid-table position so there will be resistance from them although Real Madrid is far more favored to win the game.
Though Real Madrid performances in the La Liga are somewhat unpredictable this season, I really think they are not going to sweat over Eibar at all who's best performance against Real Madrid has been a draw. So a definite win is on the cards for the Los Blancos.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

Real Madrid's performance in La Liga this season is inconsistent, so this season no opponents can be predicted to be easily defeated by Real Madrid. Real Madrid too often lose this season, even often lost with the digit distance of one goal and occurred in the final minutes. The risk is now big enough to bet on Real Madrid.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Girona (last year in Liga2) is the big surprise this year in Liga! Indeed, analyzing all the top leagues is definitely the best newly promoted.
Even today he has won and is currently sixth in the standing and is fighting for the Europa League.
Stuani with his 15 goals is the bomber of the team.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

A easy game for RMA who just defeated PSG on UCL.RMA will face SD Eibat today.I am sure this match gonna be win by RMA.It's a good chance for us to make some easy money.I also think there will be 2-3 goals for sure from RMA.

Barcelona will face Malaga at late night.For personal reason messi won't play and Mina will take the place of him.Barcelona is unbeaten in La liga this season, I hope they will continue their excellent performance.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Real Madrid's performance in La Liga this season is inconsistent, so this season no opponents can be predicted to be easily defeated by Real Madrid. Real Madrid too often lose this season, even often lost with the digit distance of one goal and occurred in the final minutes. The risk is now big enough to bet on Real Madrid.
I agree with you there about Real Madrid.
Their play is up and down. Some days they look like past season champions the next they are losing against a lower team on the la liga table.
But they are already up by one goal going into the second half of their game against Eibar so we will see which team will come out today. Grin
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

Valencia must be looking to secure their spot for the rest of the season as they are going to be battle over their place in the top four so at the end they can win the Champions League ticket so tonight game will be very important for Valencia goal's in their season when they are going to face 5th Sevilla. If the visitors wins they will make the gap between them Sevilla to 11 points Meanwhile, the opposite side of Sevilla faces many fears. The home side will face three days later Manchester United at Old Trafford for the second leg in UCL so they have to preserve energy to have better opportunity to be in UCL top 8 clubs so for this game better go for Valencia win or draw.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Ronaldo saved R Madrid today against SD eibar.His 84th minutes goal give R Madrid another 3 points.But we have to admit that the performance of SD Eibar was excellent.They dominated R Madrid today.They made many chance's but couldn't executed those.But Madrid's performance was really disappointed.I don't know why in La liga we can't see the Real Madrid of UCL.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Ronaldo saved R Madrid today against SD eibar.His 84th minutes goal give R Madrid another 3 points.But we have to admit that the performance of SD Eibar was excellent.They dominated R Madrid today.They made many chance's but couldn't executed those.But Madrid's performance was really disappointed.I don't know why in La liga we can't see the Real Madrid of UCL.
Really, according to the stats Real Madrid had more shots on target than Eibar and they also dominated possession as well yet you call their performance as being disappointing. And i think they are more interested in the UCL than the La Liga which they know is out of their reach.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Malaga can not win for weeks, they have no intention of reacting. Barcelona defeated the Atletico Madrid and took a big step towards the championship. I do not think Barcelona will have difficulty in this game.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Malaga can not win for weeks, they have no intention of reacting. Barcelona defeated the Atletico Madrid and took a big step towards the championship. I do not think Barcelona will have difficulty in this game.

Lionel Messi is set to miss this game as he welcomes the birth of his third son. Even with the absence of Messi, I don't think that Malaga will be able to do anything to even get a draw from this game having won three games all season and drawing four.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Really, according to the stats Real Madrid had more shots on target than Eibar and they also dominated possession as well yet you call their performance as being disappointing. And i think they are more interested in the UCL than the La Liga which they know is out of their reach.

Obviously Real Madrid does not want to waste energy in Liga because the Liga's victory is compromised. But Cr7 can still win the title of "Pichici" he has only 6 goals less than Messi who today is not playing against Malaga.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Lionel Messi is set to miss this game as he welcomes the birth of his third son. Even with the absence of Messi, I don't think that Malaga will be able to do anything to even get a draw from this game having won three games all season and drawing four.
It seemed they did not need him to dispose of Malaga and it was done easily enough.
Philippe Coutinho and Luis Suarez was the two who got the sole goals needed and were in their end of the field the entire match.
Good win for Barcelona and shows they are the top team in La Liga with this solid win.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

It seemed they did not need him to dispose of Malaga and it was done easily enough.
Philippe Coutinho and Luis Suarez was the two who got the sole goals needed and were in their end of the field the entire match.
Good win for Barcelona and shows they are the top team in La Liga with this solid win.
Yeah, easy win of Barca without Messi as expected against worst team of La Liga. Finally Dembele played well and made assist to Coutinho.
Well, Malaga will relegate to Segunda obviously. But today they played with 10 players better than usually with full squad, offcourse Barca didn't played full power because they focused on second leg game against Chelsea.
Only few years ago Malaga played in UCL quarterfinals and was eliminated by Borussia only in additional time and now they are out of La Liga. I hope someone will make Malaga great again and they will come back to La liga :/

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

Barcelona's victory is easily obtained from Malaga and previously I believe Barcelona will get a victory in the game. This victory also strengthens Barcelona to maintain the top position even though their position is very difficult to be pursued by other teams including rival Real Madrid.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Atletico Madrid have gotten closer to the leaders Barcelona in the last few weeks thanks to its excellent form but their last defeat against them set them back to the gap between them now is 11 points but the Atletis have a game in their hands we when they are going to face Celta Vigo , the visitors wants a positive results from this match Hoping to keep their dreams for an European spot a live and they would like to take advantage from Oblsck abscenes from the game. But Atletico have the best defensive line in the league conceding only 12 goals 4 of them were at home so it will be hard yo see BTTS so I think and go for take some risk and go for the bets 2-0 and 3-0 do my tip will be Atletico -1.5AH.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

The very easy victory that Barcelona get in a match against Malaga. Although playing without Messi but Barcelona can win through goals scored by Luis Suarez and Coutinho. This year seems to belong to Barcelona in La Liga. The distance of their points is 11 points from second place, Atletico Madrid. Surely this is very difficult to pursue.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Bad season for Athletic Bilbao. Athletic Bilbao in the League over the last nine weeks, they get 3 points only once. Leganes, wants to beat the Athletic Bilbao. Athletic-Bilbao have to improve the score. Athletic Bilbao, will take 3 points.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Barcelona continuing their unbeaten run on La liga as they beat Malaga FC by 2-0 on last night.Messi missed the match for personal reason.But what a performance from Barcelona.They really deserve the liga title of this season.Coutinho adjusted himself in Barcelona really well.Also dembele performance was very good.No doubt, Real madrid can't retained the La liga trophy this season.
Pages: « 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: