News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2017 La Liga Champion?
FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 [737] 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17  (Read 525135 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Now why in the **** is Neymar wanting to come back to Barca?
He left for ligue and now wants back into la liga? Roll Eyes

I do not think they want him back after injuring his foot. He probably wants his bonus back he missed last time he wore a Barcelona uniform. Undecided
Whatever happened to the issue regarding his supposed bonus that Barcelona refused to and he took the matter to the Court of Arbitration. It would be very shameful for him to go back and am certain that a move to the Los Blancos actually seems more realistic than him going back to Camp Nou.

There is no chance for him to go back. He is the betrayal type like pogba, he is loyal to whoever could pay the highest. He would sell his soul to the devil if he could. Real madrid could be getting him in their squad if they are ready to spend a big amount of money for him. He could be a great asset with the declining performance of ronaldo
Lol even though Ronaldo is declining with age it seems he has more impact for his team than what Neymar is supposedly doing at PSG now but yet i still believe that Neymar would be a great replacement for Ronaldo when he eventually leaves the club.

Dont forget that neymar is playing in ligue 1 and it is not really competitive in there, if he moved back to spain then he will be much better than he currently is. He is a good addition to real madrid incase ronaldo retire or move to another team , this is a good opportunity for real madrid as there is high chance that he wont be back to barcelona

Actually Neymar still not in the level to become the successor to Ronaldo at Real Madrid, but from millions of footballers in this world, Neymar is the closest. So the most appropriate choice to be a substitute for Ronaldo is Neymar, now he's like most stars in PSG because there are no competitors like Messi and Ronaldo. He will also be the star most if he comes to Real Madrid after Ronaldo leaves / retires. Neymar is young, his career is still long and can be even better.
Neymar is one of the star players who does not have a rival at his current age, maybe the closest rival whose age is Neymar is Dybala and I think they will both be rivals as the successor to the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

La Liga Weekend Games open for betting on GOALBONANZA | FIRST 5 BETS ARE FREE: http://goalbonanza.com/app/en/league/la-liga

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Barcelona just destroyed Chelsea in the champions league match today.
Last years premier league champions did not even make a game of it down 2 to 0 in the first half and not even scoring in the second half.

Barcelona is just too strong for any team right now including their own la liga rivals Real Madrid.
They should be playing them very soon head to head in May or June.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Last years premier league champions did not even make a game of it down 2 to 0 in the first half and not even scoring in the second half.

Barcelona is just too strong for any team right now including their own la liga rivals Real Madrid.

After Barcelona managed to beat Chelsea in UCL match last night, next week they have to deal with Ath. Bilbao. However, I do not think Barcelona will have any difficulty facing a team from mid-table and I think Barcelona will provide opportunities for players who are often on the bench and give breaks to their core players for a while. But, if things on the ground begin to get out of control by them then maybe Barcelona will lower its core players to win the game.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

I hope most of the players can now see how overrated Eden Hazard really is, He was so incompetent in the game to the extent that he had to substituted because he was doing basically nothing. From what i see  doubt Real Madrid are going to even bother signing him next summer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

After Barcelona managed to beat Chelsea in UCL match last night, next week they have to deal with Ath. Bilbao. However, I do not think Barcelona will have any difficulty facing a team from mid-table and I think Barcelona will provide opportunities for players who are often on the bench and give breaks to their core players for a while. But, if things on the ground begin to get out of control by them then maybe Barcelona will lower its core players to win the game.

I agree, Barcelona shouldn’t have many difficulties beating Bilbao, plus they play at home. I think players are in high spirits again and see themselves winning the League and at least getting to the Champions League final.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

I agree, Barcelona shouldn’t have many difficulties beating Bilbao, plus they play at home. I think players are in high spirits again and see themselves winning the League and at least getting to the Champions League final.
In the world of football, anything is a possibility and Athletic Bilbao may end up beating Barcelona because that's what football is, after a big victory, some players become complacent and that might affect the team as a whole and they might end up losing.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

In the world of football, anything is a possibility and Athletic Bilbao may end up beating Barcelona because that's what football is, after a big victory, some players become complacent and that might affect the team as a whole and they might end up losing.
Indeed football is like that, anyone can beat anyone, but if we think logically, Barcelona will win easily against Bilbao, it's because of the difference in the quality of individual players and teams, Barcelona is far above Bilbao. Logic can sometimes be ignored and luck can be the final outcome.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

Levante vs Eibar : Levante are in 17th sport with 24 points , four points over relegation zone they have been without a win at home for a long time they still under pressure the only good thing happened to them is that they got an important win in the previous round with 1-0 over Getafe away from home this win ended there serie of12 games in all competitions without a win. while visitors are in a bad shape getting 1 win 1 draw 3 losses in last 5 matches their chances are still alive to finish in top 6 qs they are only 5 points behind  they just need to win as many games as we can, without focusing on European qualification i expect from this game to get 3 goals scored.
joebrook

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Levante vs Eibar : Levante are in 17th sport with 24 points , four points over relegation zone they have been without a win at home for a long time they still under pressure the only good thing happened to them is that they got an important win in the previous round with 1-0 over Getafe away from home this win ended there serie of12 games in all competitions without a win. while visitors are in a bad shape getting 1 win 1 draw 3 losses in last 5 matches their chances are still alive to finish in top 6 qs they are only 5 points behind  they just need to win as many games as we can, without focusing on European qualification i expect from this game to get 3 goals scored.
I will be tipping for goals over 2.5 in this game and both teams scoring in this game because in the last four out of five games between the two sides that was the outcome and i am sure that it is going to be likely outcome today as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Levante can not be said to have satisfied and hopeful as a game. And Eibar in the last period they have met with tough teams and they have won only once in the last 5 games. They are better than Levante.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Real Madrid will face Girona on Monday.I think it's easy predictable but Madrid is unlucky on this season.So Girona might have a chance but I hope Zidane won't benched any star player like he did early.RMA have important matches on next month.They will play juventus and Atletico in same week on April.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

I hope most of the players can now see how overrated Eden Hazard really is, He was so incompetent in the game to the extent that he had to substituted because he was doing basically nothing. From what i see  doubt Real Madrid are going to even bother signing him next summer.
He says he won't leave unless his coach Conte makes a move to another team.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/16/chelsea-players-fear-eden-hazard-will-leave-antonio-conte-stays-7391908/
I very much doubt that will happen. As Conte will more likely move to la liga then any other league I believe if he was to get pushed out of Chelsea.
DIA7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Valencia will be facing Alaves Tomorrow. The Hosts have almost sealed their ticket to Championsleague currently they have 11 points advantage over 5th place Sevilla their win last week against them was crucial With only ten rounds of play to go I doubt that they are going to slip from top 4. While the visitors have lost their good momentum losing 3 of their previous 4 league games so I'm sure that Valencia will pick up three points, but i am not sure how many goal difference will be so it's safe to bet on only home win.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Real Madrid will face a small a team Girona tomorrow.Though madrid is far behind from Barcelona but zidane said that they will fought until the last match.So Madrid will come up with their best eleven I guess.I think RMA will play this matches carefully to stay at UCL on next season.
joebrook

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Valencia will be facing Alaves Tomorrow. The Hosts have almost sealed their ticket to Championsleague currently they have 11 points advantage over 5th place Sevilla their win last week against them was crucial With only ten rounds of play to go I doubt that they are going to slip from top 4. While the visitors have lost their good momentum losing 3 of their previous 4 league games so I'm sure that Valencia will pick up three points, but i am not sure how many goal difference will be so it's safe to bet on only home win.
A very comfortable win for Valencia over Alaves and this was despite the fact that they even scored an own goal as well.this win takes them to the third position ahead of Real Madrid who will be playing tomorrow in a game that they are sure to win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
DIA7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Real Madrid against Girona : I think that this match will be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. Real Madrid will try to score a good number of goals and win the game at the end but Girona can be annoying for Madrid defense they are now in 7th spot and they are 1point behind 6th Villarreal also two points from 5th sevilla. I think that Girona will also get some of their chances scored. Ronaldo wants to reduce the gap between him and Messi in top league scorer he scored 18 goals while Messi have locked 24 in so I expect from this match to see at least over 3.5goals.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Leganés just beat Sevilla, makes me wonder just how bad Man United were against Sevilla in the CL  Roll Eyes

Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao..might be a fun game, it looks like Iniesta won't play from the start, it'll be interesting to see how the barca miedfield performs without him and Busquets (injured). On the other hand, Athletic is also rotating the squad, Williams and Aduriz will start from the bench. Over 2.5 Goals might've been the right move for this game.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
joebrook

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Leganés just beat Sevilla, makes me wonder just how bad Man United were against Sevilla in the CL  Roll Eyes

Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao..might be a fun game, it looks like Iniesta won't play from the start, it'll be interesting to see how the barca miedfield performs without him and Busquets (injured). On the other hand, Athletic is also rotating the squad, Williams and Aduriz will start from the bench. Over 2.5 Goals might've been the right move for this game.
Most of the reasons why Manchester United lost that game can be attributed to the players that Mourinho started in the game and how awful they played, His tactics in the first leg of the game wasn't even good because he was his usual defensive nature once again in that match.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Barcelona got a easy win against Athletic Club today.Once again, Messi scored for Barcelona.They have won by 2-0 today.So Barcelona is 38 matches unbeaten on La liga.I hope Barcelona will continue to do so and win the title of this season.Barcelona is now 18 points clear from RMA after this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 [737] 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: