News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase
No
I dont have any bitcoins
I have too much of it to hold

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase?  (Read 247064 times)
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:14:14 AM

Since bitcoin is now on the price of 430 its starting to rise up now with the coming halving and holding is good now and we will see it reach 450 again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

i'm holding half of my asset because i need to develop the other half , that is better than only waiting for price increase
Practically it is not possible to hold all your bitcoins for longer, many freelance users getting paid with bitcoin but they also do spend some portion of it for their daily needs. How much we save does not a concern, how long is only very much important thing.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:30:53 AM

Since bitcoin is now on the price of 430 its starting to rise up now with the coming halving and holding is good now and we will see it reach 450 again.

Since the last day of March, the price is starting to move up when you see the chart...It seems like we're going to hit $430 in the coming week if it continue to move up...Maybe that is really what we called price increase...
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:53:20 AM

Yes it's right compare to last year lot of increment is there in Bitcoin price so if we hold our Bitcoin few more months means we may get good profit. But now a days every one is using this bitcoin to do there small small business and freelance work so bitcoin is spreading very fast all over world. So now if price increase means we will not get huge margin of increment only $10 to $20 or else it will cross $450 that's it. But i don't think so may be if we hold our bitcoin till this year end it will cross $500.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:04:10 AM

Yes it's right compare to last year lot of increment is there in Bitcoin price so if we hold our Bitcoin few more months means we may get good profit. But now a days every one is using this bitcoin to do there small small business and freelance work so bitcoin is spreading very fast all over world. So now if price increase means we will not get huge margin of increment only $10 to $20 or else it will cross $450 that's it. But i don't think so may be if we hold our bitcoin till this year end it will cross $500.

Looking at the trend at 415 - 425 USD, we can tell that Bitcoin will be able to get to 450 USD after the halving happens. Crossing the 500 USD mark will take sometime but possible. Getting into the 600 USD range by this year may be a dream for us Bitcoiner but still look possible. However, hitting the long-awaited 700 USD mark looks impossible unless there is another bubble/hype about Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

I will move to ETH if after halving bitcoin price can't even stabilize the resistance in a cheap price of $450.

That is too easy to achieve and even $500 mark if all scenarios about halving will happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:29:27 AM

Yes i m holding my Bitcoin for increase it. But i know only one way to increase bitcoins, it is Halving, so i m waiting Halving.
In my opinion Halving is the best way to increase you Bitcoins.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:41:01 AM

Yes i m holding my Bitcoin for increase it. But i know only one way to increase bitcoins, it is Halving, so i m waiting Halving.

Halving will just increase the value of your coins and not the quantity of it. How come it will increase your bitcoins?

If you want to increase your bitcoin, buy it before halving or maybe even now.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:50:58 AM

i'm holding half of my asset because i need to develop the other half , that is better than only waiting for price increase
Practically it is not possible to hold all your bitcoins for longer, many freelance users getting paid with bitcoin but they also do spend some portion of it for their daily needs. How much we save does not a concern, how long is only very much important thing.
Perfect. Really holding bitcoins for long-term is the important thing to get the maximum profits with the bitcoins. It is not possible for all the people to hold very big amounts. But possible with small amount which usually needs for long time, to get the maximum profits.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:54:24 AM

Holding as much bitcoin that I can until I have enough to sell. But not at the moment as the price is rising now
That is a sign not sell just yet. Maybe when we get closer to the halving in a couple of months from now.
Looking towards the $475 mark to want to sell them.

If you are holding, you should aim higher price than 475. Maybe above 500 will do if you bought it at current price. That is about +25% profit in just a few months.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:36:43 AM

You should not have put all your eggs in one basket. It doesn't mean that the price will drastically increase when Halving occurs. There is a lot of other option to increase your Bitcoin, and halving is not the only option TBH.

Life sucks.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

Perfect. Really holding bitcoins for long-term is the important thing to get the maximum profits with the bitcoins. It is not possible for all the people to hold very big amounts. But possible with small amount which usually needs for long time, to get the maximum profits.

If you are into long term of holding purposes, better increase your coins for holding. It's not worth to hold small amounts then you will just hold it for a long time. Better use it to exchanges to increase their quantities everytime the price fluctuates.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:55:38 AM

You should not have put all your eggs in one basket. It doesn't mean that the price will drastically increase when Halving occurs. There is a lot of other option to increase your Bitcoin, and halving is not the only option TBH.
bitcoin hold all the power and wait until halving arrived not a good choice. I agree, if you should not put all your eggs into one basket, because you can generate a lot of BTC at the same time as bitcoin what you have. maybe you can divide bitcoin that you have into two parts. one part for you to hold, and the other for you to invest or made trades.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:58:03 AM

If you are into long term of holding purposes, better increase your coins for holding. It's not worth to hold small amounts then you will just hold it for a long time. Better use it to exchanges to increase their quantities everytime the price fluctuates.

and what if some people have no other option other than to hold a certain amount of coins? there are people that can't do trading to get profits in return. they don't have any skills that they can offer in the service section to the public. these people must keep holding their coins. also, what is being considered a low amount today, might be seen as a high amount after 5 or 10 years.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:06:32 PM

and what if some people have no other option other than to hold a certain amount of coins? there are people that can't do trading to get profits in return. they don't have any skills that they can offer in the service section to the public. these people must keep holding their coins. also, what is being considered a low amount today, might be seen as a high amount after 5 or 10 years.

But in some other case holding bitcoin is very good it is for future investment who know the price will kick to high no ome knows. And it gas another bad side bitcoin is anonymous we dont know if it will rise or going to be die. Its unpredictable. We might earn or we might lose thats risk takers doings.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:24:15 PM

I still believe there is a room for price to incre in near future.
Yes I try to hold some in my wallet, don't touch it at all.
It must be good idea of storing your bitcoins into cold storage and forgetting it completely but with the proper backup. Only those early adopters who were not into active trading with the bitcoins has become millionaires now. Keeping without touching is a good thing you are doing.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:41:58 PM

Indeed, with small amount you will make profit but if you can spend more it would be much better because you can than make a lot more money.
I think that is one of the best things you can do and I'm also doing it, just hold them for the halving and see what happens.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:42:58 PM

My suggestion to all the bitcoins holders would be, hold your bitcoins into cold storage and simply do not have any target for your bitcoins as well as do not have any time limit for your holding. Your time of becoming rich with the bitcoin will come, then start using of your bitcoins as a bitcoin millionaire.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:48:11 PM

My suggestion to all the bitcoins holders would be, hold your bitcoins into cold storage and simply do not have any target for your bitcoins as well as do not have any time limit for your holding. Your time of becoming rich with the bitcoin will come, then start using of your bitcoins as a bitcoin millionaire.

Treat your bitcoins as a lifetime saving and don't touch it for next 10 years, and you will see money will grow to maximum level as the value would be much higher after 10 years.
n0ne

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 03:51:40 PM

Treat your bitcoins as a lifetime saving and don't touch it for next 10 years, and you will see money will grow to maximum level as the value would be much higher after 10 years.

I feel this to be hard as well risky. Bitcoin has got the potential to grow high at the same their is no assurance that it never falls. So saving is needed to a limited time and spending has to be done for our goodness and bitcoin's growth.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: