Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

For bitcoin, not only is its low cost quite good in that more people can buy it because of its low price. Bitcoin at low prices can not prove itself as a financial bubble. However, the lack of growth of bitcoin negatively affects all other crypto currency, because they are for some reason rigidly tied to the corresponding movements of bitcoin. This is still one of the biggest problems of crypto currency. Each type of crypto currency was issued as a closed system, which is able to exist independently. Therefore, the lack of its free market price has a very negative impact on the entire crypto currency.
Lack of growth will never affect other cryptocurrency. There is actually a difference between growth and a huge bull run. I personally would have preferred slow growth for bitcoin which apparently would have come with adoption and some few little corrections.

But the type of growth we had last year, usually result to a deep correction like the one we just had but it is normal to get to see things like this once in a while and we really do not need to sweat it. Compared to $20k levels, the current price of bitcoin is low. If OP has meant it then I must agree to him.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
I wish i can turn back time and buy lots of coins in this year whe the price is really low,but i dont know cryptocurrency that time..if only theres someone introduced me this i think im more than richer now..wondering how much bitcoin this moment?but today price of bitcoin cannot be afford of simple living person
Who does not wish that actually ? lol.
It is just quite unfortunate we cannot because if we could, we would have cheated the mother nature a whole lot right from the onset and probably we would have even gotten lost in time like some of the movies we usually watch. However, we have this time and for me, it is good enough.

A time will come when some people would wish they accumulated as much as they could in this time that we are presently, and that is how it would keep being.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

lower price may get the interest of certain people who are waiting, but most people wait too long. they always buy when the price is going up as they see it as a good sign. these people don't have the balls to buy when the price is going down.
But as per perfect-investment-plans criteria, you should not buy all at once. It means you should expect prices to go down to buy more at any level. If you are following this, you will never run out of money to buy again when prices are going down.

low price of bitcoin if good for us too,  we can buy more bitcoin with our money to makes investment, as long we trust in bitcoin will rising up we should buy bitcoin as many as we can when the price is low, we can see that last week the price of bitcoin is lower than now,and right now the price of bitcoin will back to normal price around $10000++
That is the main essence which is trusting in the long term of what you are holding and believing that we aren't even going to have any stall in growth as far as this market is concerned. The thing is that the market will always respond most times the way it is being perceived, so the little fluctuations in between are very normal and some of the things we cannot avoid anyway. Hopefully with this movement, we will get to see the value of bitcoin hitting $10000 in the next few days.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

I think low price of bitcoin can never encourage people especially those newbie because they don't have any idea on how are they going to deal with this situation. So I believe bitcoin awareness among them especially those people who were disoriented about bitcoin was really effective in encouraging them.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

I think low price of bitcoin can never encourage people especially those newbie because they don't have any idea on how are they going to deal with this situation. So I believe bitcoin awareness among them especially those people who were disoriented about bitcoin was really effective in encouraging them.

You are absolutely right mate, a lot of people who are grabbing the opportunity to buy full bitcoin when the price are low and there is a big opportunity to gain more profit if the price will pump up. Being high volatile of the bitcoin price is one of the characteristic of the bitcoin that you need to understand.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

we'll see how the development of bitcoin in the future, whether it will decrease continuously or will experience more altitude. so we do not need to be inferior.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

You are absolutely right mate, a lot of people who are grabbing the opportunity to buy full bitcoin when the price are low and there is a big opportunity to gain more profit if the price will pump up. Being high volatile of the bitcoin price is one of the characteristic of the bitcoin that you need to understand.

Well i agree that a low price pretty much isn't seen as an opportunity but as a reason to get out. I don't know but this applies to a lot of people. Though it almost certainly shakes off the weaklings which in the long run will strengthen the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I agree if bitcoin is down the price it is the right time to invest. I've proven the advantage by investing when bitcoin is priced at $ 7000 more or less, and now the bitcoin price is almost touching $ 10,000.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

At that point maybe yes, but most of people were attracted by the beginning of 2018 when price was insanely high Smiley
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I don't think that's true, when we see a big influx of new users is when the price increases a lot, media writes more about bitcoin, people see price increasing and wants to get in the train, when the price is low the usual players take the opportunity to increase their positions.
The same concept applies to potential users. When an existing player, explains how bitcoin and market really work to a friend (potential user) and that person took interest on investing in bitcoin and waits for a lower price that the existing players will suggest to him.

lower price may get the interest of certain people who are waiting, but most people wait too long. they always buy when the price is going up as they see it as a good sign. these people don't have the balls to buy when the price is going down.

These are just people who are riding the hype and investing blindly and pretty soon will spread FUDs about their experience in crypto.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Nah, you don't need people who join the rally just because the bitcoin's price is low, they are sepculators and will most likely sell away their coins when they feel that they turned into a good profit, they won't hold their coins for the long run, unlike people who really believes in the techonology.
We should try to attract people who actually uses the bitcoin to buy stuffs over the internet and who are aware of the benefits that using bitcoin provides
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

That's is a true, when people see that they can do some money with easily way, they do that. So in crypto we can see the same situation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

I do not agree with this. I do not agree that BTC low prices are good for Bitcoins at this time. What we need here is how Bitcoin will grow in the Cryptocurrency market. Let's not for the sake of personal gain to think that Bitcoin should be at a low price so that others will not choose Bitcoin as a job. Bitcoin needs to be popular, which will help Bitcoin add value. Bitcoin must be of high value so that people who work and collect Bitcoin will be profitable depending on their level of employment. Please for the sake of the community.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Amen! Personally, i viee the downfall of prices of crypto currencies as a coin sale in the market. Coins that you can never afford becomes affordable that you can even buy two of more. I beefed up my portfolio when the price was down and now I'm seeing pure profits in my end.

bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

Some people are rejoicing when coin falls, but I am not yet so strong to inspect that and believe, so I just panic sell my portfolio in the case.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

It seems to me that many people do not think now that Bitcoin is cheap. It seems to me, BTC has started a very long rally to reach finally the maximum.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Regarding this thing, Yes it is right that people are attracted because of the current price of bitcoin right now  but it is not the only thing that attracts investor, especially those investor which we called "whales" they are not really looking at the price of bitcoin or any other currency they are more likely focused on the structures,project and legalities of a coin , for instance one coin get a law suit, you will see that the coin after few minutes or hours will dump , why? because of its reputation , large investor are the one who really affects the price of bitcoin . Price attracts small time investors but reputation of a coin attracts all investor.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

For me I agree on your opinion, yes right now is the right time for the bitcoin it is the right time to buy now bitcoin until it's value is still low then wait the moment that it will pump again and sell it for high value and you'll definitely get a huge return.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

it is good because we all believve that bitcoin will go to the moon again soon, and now it is a great time to buy some to hold
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

If bitcoin prices are lower then this is our chance to buy bitcoin available but I do not agree if you say that with the bitcoin price is low but more and more are joining but maybe I think otherwise with bitcoin price is getting mired this may have many investors who run away because of a lot of losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: