Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10217

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:05:38 AM

for those who have dared to take the risk of investing in 2015, I thought at the moment even when they sell, they can get quite a large profit because of the huge change in value

Exactly, you are right people who invested in the year 2015 are already in huge profit but i hope maybe those people are already exit at the time of bull run in 2017. For the people, who are still holding the coins are in huge profit at the current values.

I believe that in bitcoin with each exponential price rise such as 2013, and 2017, there are more people who are stocking away BTC and just putting them in cold storage.  Maybe not all of their stash, but a decent portion.  Of course some of those who bought before mid- 2017 (which would have been lower than $2k) would have sold some or all of their stash at various points after late 2017 to present. 

But in the end, with the passage of time, BTC is likely gaining more new adherents than it is losing, even if it seems difficult to measure.  There are also people like Jack Dorsey who are just buying into BTC and not even being very secretive about it, which is going to cause more and more difficulties to push BTC prices down further or to hold them down, even if there are temporary achievements to get BTC prices down. 

In that regard, if bears, whales and manipulators cannot push the price down anymore because there is at least a certain quantity of folks who are not selling, then they are only left with UP momentum that has its own kind of contagion, even if getting to UP momentum can take many months to play out or even to figure out with any kind of level of confidence.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:09:45 PM

for those who have dared to take the risk of investing in 2015, I thought at the moment even when they sell, they can get quite a large profit because of the huge change in value
Yeah those who invested long ago in 2015 are those lucky people who will get the chance of selling at high price today, bitcoin has good price now a day for those who are patient by nature and those who know investing now will be beneficial for our future, profit and earning depends on time of selling and value of the coin at the moment.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:08:00 PM

Yeah those who invested long ago in 2015 are those lucky people who will get the chance of selling at high price today, bitcoin has good price now a day for those who are patient by nature and those who know investing now will be beneficial for our future, profit and earning depends on time of selling and value of the coin at the moment.
Bitcoin is currently $ 4k if investing right now is also good because this in my opinion is still low and the target for the future is reaching $ 10k it will be profitable too and takes a long time.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:03:22 PM

This is the case for every investment instrument that appears to be relatively cheap, but in cases where price fluctuations are too high, speculators and manipulators try to gain some profit while the main investors expect prices to stabilize for a while. I think that with the recent stabilization of bitcoin prices, the main investors are beginning to collect bitcoin and this will lead to non-temporary price increase.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:57:08 AM

Bitcoin is currently $ 4k if investing right now is also good because this in my opinion is still low and the target for the future is reaching $ 10k it will be profitable too and takes a long time.

$4000 still low compare with peak price at $20k. I think it still good price if we decide for buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price still have a chance back to peak price and perhaps more higher. Many expert think bitcoin price could reach $40k end this year and hopely this prediction happen

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:04:00 AM

My crypto mentor once told me, "just as in the real world, there is time for every thing in crypto, the time to sow and the time to reap." Thus, bear market are times when investors make lots of buying because the prices are relatively low. Bull market is when profit are made during the sales. Hence, do not bother to seek profit if you fail to seize the opportunity to buy during the bear market.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:27:00 AM

$4000 still low compare with peak price at $20k. I think it still good price if we decide for buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price still have a chance back to peak price and perhaps more higher. Many expert think bitcoin price could reach $40k end this year and hopely this prediction happen
indeed when compared to the peak price, the price is still far away. Hopefully the experts' predictions are correct, because at this time there are no signs for the pump to occur, besides that there hasn't been any big news that appears

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:22:32 AM

I don't think that this is true. Ideally, very few people would be open to making an investment in an asset, whose value is decreasing with every passing month. And the data from the major crypto-exchanges confirm my suspicion - the demand for crypto is at all time low.

We don't say it is totally wrong, little bit people are agree on it, that bitcoin price down so it is a good investment moment as a investors.
But you are right, mostly people are afraid from bitcoin because of last experience of 2017 to 2018, when bitcoin was on a pick and then came on bottom. However  i can say that crypto market in oldest, still people are investing on it but in a low number. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:42:06 AM

I don't think that this is true. Ideally, very few people would be open to making an investment in an asset, whose value is decreasing with every passing month. And the data from the major crypto-exchanges confirm my suspicion - the demand for crypto is at all time low.
Right, falling prices are good but only temporarily not for long periods of time. ideally after people buy at a cheap price, of course they
will wait for prices to rise, not see prices that continue to fall for a long time, it's not a good thing..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:51:41 AM

We don't say it is totally wrong, little bit people are agree on it, that bitcoin price down so it is a good investment moment as a investors.
But you are right, mostly people are afraid from bitcoin because of last experience of 2017 to 2018, when bitcoin was on a pick and then came on bottom. However  i can say that crypto market in oldest, still people are investing on it but in a low number. 
You need to have a good knowledge and a risky attitude in order to take this from here, but we've seen for the last two years will make us think twice whether to keep investing or to stay away for a while, the direction is unclear and people who loves to take chances are the one who can benefits since they are willing to take the chance.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:32:03 AM

Right, falling prices are good but only temporarily not for long periods of time. ideally after people buy at a cheap price, of course they
will wait for prices to rise, not see prices that continue to fall for a long time, it's not a good thing..

I don't believe that the price will fall or the market will collapse, a fall can be considered as price correction and every price correction
there is an opportunity on it. For me, it gives an opportunity to buy and we should see it a positive way, unfortunately others panic and don't see that.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:54:19 PM

And it is because of the low price, people would be able to buy more Bitcoins at a low price, this is the best solution if you are planning to gain profit out of the investments you'll be making and thus giving yourself extra income once the profit has been delivered, hence those investors whom have invested way back when the price is at its lowest and will earn the payback would gain more since the price have increased a bit, although it is hard to predict when will the price go up or go down, invest at your own risk.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:22:54 PM

Bitcoin prices are currently around $ 4000 and are still worth buying before going up again, and I will not waste this opportunity to make purchases according to my ability.
and I will invest in the long term to get more profits, and what I see now is that bitcoin is slowly starting to rise and I'm sure the price of bitcoin will continue to rise to reach the highest price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:30:15 PM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Bitcoin so far got increase in just couple of hours, but still not enough to say it kick its price.
Of course, the market was still unpredictable. However, this is a good chance for us to buy em if we have
capital to buy for it.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

at present accumulation f BTC prices   is good for bitcoin investors to buy the product for long term holding they can expect previous btc prices
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:51:08 PM

I don't believe that the price will fall or the market will collapse, a fall can be considered as price correction and every price correction
there is an opportunity on it. For me, it gives an opportunity to buy and we should see it a positive way, unfortunately others panic and don't see that.
People should think like this because our thinking and our investing strength matters allot, we are at good time we should have patience only then a wise decision for me is really important, I have decided to buy at this bearish market as price is down we will not have to spend so much but our result will become immensely high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: