Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

People's interest is when bitcoin prices decline gradually, but sometimes they do not realize that prices can fall again below the price they buy, but never fear the decline in prices because it can be ascertained that prices will rise again even for a long time.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

this can give a pause for holders who want to sell all their btc. in this moment, hoping that many will buy bitcoin to increase the market cap of bitcoin.

Yes it will stop the holders to sell their coins but at the same time you can also invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the market when it pumps up again.
jcojci

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

low bitcoin price is good for us to buy again because I think every people wants to buy bitcoin at the low price and sell at the high price. but the problem is we cannot always see the bottom price of bitcoin so we need to know the time for the down price and maybe we can solve this by placing the buy order at the market. I always want to buy more bitcoin at the low price because this means, I can expect to sell the bitcoin when the price can increase higher in the future.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Yes it is good for the bitcoins because they really need some true supporters right now not just bandwagon peoples that are just here because os the price are high. And besides true investors wants the bitcoins to fall for them to put their money again or buy bitcoins in a muh cheaper price but the new comers do not realize that thing.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

I think that this is only the beginning of a big game: indeed, everyone remembers the time when bitcoin cost 17 to 20 thousand dollars. And this gives no rest and there is a hope that the course will return and will cost the same. The annual turnover of crypto-currencies in 2018 has grown very much from 17 to 612 billion dolars, the thought is still ahead of the golden time.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Yes it is good for the bitcoins because they really need some true supporters right now not just bandwagon peoples that are just here because os the price are high. And besides true investors wants the bitcoins to fall for them to put their money again or buy bitcoins in a muh cheaper price but the new comers do not realize that thing.

investors do also want the price to increase not just to decrease because it is useless if they cant earn a profit thru it . many investors did actually quit because bitcoin became too stagnant these past months specifically this year , thats why we need another potential investors to cover up  the loss of bitcoin

. overall , some people prefer the price to go down low while some do also want the price to increase higher . so it itll still depend on the person if what it his preference .
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Yes low Bitcoin should we buy,and hold for long term,because cryptocurrency money will grow years Smiley so if you know and understand the concept of crypto then you should buy as u can and HOLD:)
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

honestly, I'm little bit skeptical about similar statements.

maybe it is valid, in some part of Asia or equator Africa, but generally doesn't matter so much, if bitcoin costs ~230 or ~330. for example, I just used tram in my city and every stupid holds iphone 5s/6 in his hand so 3BTC or 4BTC phone..

I want to say, that once there will be general interest, price doesn't matter so much for potential users.
NO actually Iphone 5s/6 does not compensate the bitcoin value. Like a single bitcoin could buy more or less 9iphone 5s/6 because relatively these phones are cheaper than the value of bitcoin. Here in the Philippines the Ipone 6s is more or less 30K PHP and the value of BTC if 300-400K PHP. So in a single bitcoin you could buy more iphones not just once like you have stated that 3BTC for a single Iphone? NO it is not.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

yes you are right and I agree with what you say, when the price of bitcoin falls it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to use the moment as best as possible.
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

But not all are interested in bitcoin or crypto, aside from the current price that is far enough from before making them think again to buy, maybe for those who understand crypto it doesn't matter

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Certainly a lot of people will join in the business if the bitcoins price is low. Red market will not always negative for me because this just mean that there will be a door for a new investment. But i think buying a full bitcoin will always depend on what you have, maybe its too expensive but you will also have good profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

yes you are right and I agree with what you say, when the price of bitcoin falls it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to use the moment as best as possible.

It sounds so easy right? Buy at what you think is a cheap price and then panic when the value drops more. Or if the price doesn't recover in your forseen amount of time. Any correction is good any market to have balance but we're probably having too much of this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

A good price to start investing even if the market reversal falls just around the corner.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

this can give a pause for holders who want to sell all their btc. in this moment, hoping that many will buy bitcoin to increase the market cap of bitcoin.

While holding Bitcoin, you can make a successful attempt to find a well-paid job and start earning more money. Wait when BTC is expensive again, get a cool salary, and enjoy the better life.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

But not all are interested in bitcoin or crypto, aside from the current price that is far enough from before making them think again to buy, maybe for those who understand crypto it doesn't matter
Yeah those how are well aware of bitcoin nature will not get sad for falling price, or low price of bitcoin as they know soon price of bitcoin will again get high, it is nature of bitcoin that it changes the price, I use to buy when it get low and I sell when it get high, so for me I personally never get upset with falling price of bitcoin, I know it soon I am going to be happy for holding and buying bitcoin.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

It is not really a cheaper Bitcoin that will attract  people to buy bitcoin, that may be true for this who are already involved with bitcoin and know the potential for growth it had, on the other hand, it will not attract new comers, let's face it, bitcoin once sold for 1-2$ per btc in 2013,not many persons were interested, people will peak interest when it hits 20000$ as they did last time
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:40:17 AM

It is not really a cheaper Bitcoin that will attract  people to buy bitcoin, that may be true for this who are already involved with bitcoin and know the potential for growth it had, on the other hand, it will not attract new comers, let's face it, bitcoin once sold for 1-2$ per btc in 2013,not many persons were interested, people will peak interest when it hits 20000$ as they did last time

What you are telling is so true as most of them are thinking that if the btc price becomes cheaper then more persons will buy it but if you ask them then their is no new comers who have bought bitcoin in low of $6000+ as they were fearing of price may go more down only who ever in high buyer have bought to average their buying price. So when their is up movement in price that time most of them buy when the movement started that is why they are making loss because when market goes down buy and when market is moving up sell, this is the basic profit making trading law.

orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Yes, sometimes bad situations like this don't always have a negative impact, it might actually have a good impact on the sustainability of BTC, which is the right time to buy, if BTC never goes down how people who have limited capital can join here, maybe with prices falling in the future we will get even greater profits when the market improves and the situation is right when it will attract new investors who will enliven the market
jcojci

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

low price btc is always good to buy, and if we have a lot of money, we can buy a lot of bitcoin too. but I think we don't need to buy a big amount of bitcoin in one buy order, but we don't do for more than four times to buy bitcoin, and I think this can help us to prevent if the price makes the correction price. this moment, bitcoin price is not too high, and it's not too low, so we can directly buy bitcoin at the market.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

I think for investors it really is a very good moment. seeing the low price of bitcoin is the same as seeing a great opportunity for them. well, of course they will use the moment to get a big profit.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: