Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
I think bitcoin is down and still going down. At present, bitcoin is at $ 6400 and still showing slight downside. According to my analysis, bitcoin price could drop to level 6000. $ to go out of its bear market. I strongly hope that bitcoin after reaching the $ 6000 level will rebound and increase strongly and may surpass the $ 20,000 mark in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I do not think the low price is good. If to attract new people I think bitcoin will remain attractive despite the high price. And to be honest I waited for a bitcoin hike. I hope the end of this year bitcoin will increase again.
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Yes, your statement is true from my side. Because there is need afford for access to investment . And this price is suitable for newcomers. Newcomers will be more interested in investment I think that their investment and participation will take Bitcoin to a new level.

I think if someone is interested in 1200 and "miss the boat", he buys as much as he can in the 500-600 range and does not wait until now.
And I think they do not care at all. I have many friends from the IT field, with a fairly high salary and they at least know that bitcoin exists ... but there is no way how to convince them. Whether the cause is media coverage (silkroad, gox, frauds, hitmans, hacks ..), but they just do not want to have it, but in my friends I can see wireless payment card, NFC and paypal account only.
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Not really, not if you bought at a much higher price. I don't think it's going to attract enough new people to make up for the loss anytime soon.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Perhaps this is good as a break for the market, we need to wait for new announcements and another increase in the price of bitcoin!
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Yup. Low price would scare amateurs off only. I bet that a lot of people actually knows bitcoins value and has been wanting to invest for a while now and was just waiting for the next drop so that they can put in a healthy investment. I personally would do that same, I would invest in much while it's value would be at its peak, would make the investment way too difficult to manage and no one likes to operate at a loss
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

I do not think the low price is good. If to attract new people I think bitcoin will remain attractive despite the high price. And to be honest I waited for a bitcoin hike. I hope the end of this year bitcoin will increase again.
Mostly newcomers buy at the peak as the hype is increasing in that moment but it is not a good idea to buy bitcoin in the peak because anytime it can be dump that can cause a regret to the newcomers. I also hoping that bitcoin price is also going up in this year on which giving us a chance to buy more now and earn a big profit later.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

It's not possible to happen like that because in the small amount to buy bitcoin and invest it in the right invesment it can earn more and earn fast. That's the common trastegy most of the people in this forum.
Generally people don’t consider this point when they are newbie. They were forced in mind to go for once and take every single penny in the field. But we all know the reality is totally different. People have to invest little and get more only when they digest some basic rule. Like you have said, on this forum people often advice for it. You must go for this at the end of day.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

It will happen, but you have to wait for it. Bitcoin price will not always in a dump soon it will increase again. If you lose your hope just think and remember what happen in the past where bitcoin pump after a big dump of it. In some point bitcoin low price was really good because you can earn more when it increase again.

phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

I think that the price of bitcoin continuously adjust and decrease in the past few days is not good, people always say that to bitcoin prices can increase is first to reduce but you can see that bitcoin prices are down is deep and has dropped more than 70% of its value since late 2017 when bitcoin price reached $ 19800. The market is falling into crisis and I believe you should be very careful when trading.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Yes they will like to buy at lower price but they do not like the price to stay at that point they will like to invest more if they will see the price of bitcoin increasing faster and continuously. In the rising price they will not fear that they will lose.
But in actual I also like to buy in that as in the started rally people often miss to invest in good time and we invest when the price rise about half and we get a half profit. Only genius people will invest now.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

By the time this was posted, it really is true although in the later time it became less and less doable. But if you look at the circumstances today or the things that are happening to bitcoins then you would see that the case is really applicable today. I believe that a lot will be taking advantage of this and will truly gamble. That is why I think that bitcoins can never fall to zero.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Low BTC price is good for those who want to buy but for those who are trading their altcoins into bitcoin, that seems horrible. Those investors love this bitcoin price dip as they can collect more bitcoin and wait for its turn to goes high.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

Low BTC price is good for those who want to buy but for those who are trading their altcoins into bitcoin, that seems horrible. Those investors love this bitcoin price dip as they can collect more bitcoin and wait for its turn to goes high.

Yes it is a good for the new investor to buy a bitcoin in a low price. When you are planning to buy this is your chance to huge a big profits someday. Because bitcoin price is boom at the bottom by the end of the year.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Bitcoin prices are now down, but this is still too high to be able to buy full bitcoin. hahahah .. that's me, because my money is not much, and I still not able to membeluli full bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

I think, only those who have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency will buy bitcoin, although its price went down in a very huge amount, its current price is still something, and new cryptousers wouldn’t take the risk of buying something that they dont actually trust, but for me, it is a really good chance to buy bitcoin, as well as altcoins, now that the market is on its red days again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

i think people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price is big ...not when she goes down
You have a point there mate,but if i am an investor and have been here in this forum for a little longer ,seeing the rapid growth of bitcoins price had reach to its ATH to almost $20k last 2017,today would be the perfect time to buy more bitcoins due to its low value.Investing in bitcoin is about timing,we will never know when it will pump up but i know it will happen before this year ends.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

I don’t know for sure, but I think you’re right. Some of my friends, whenever I mention Bitcoin to them, they will always give me the reply that Bitcoin is good but too costly and not something that they can invest their money on. So if it gets cheaper, the word “it’s costly’ will no longer be an excuse for people. But it will still have to fluctuate and we can’t stop that (volatility) that is a normal thing that happens everywhere.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

For some of people who are investing in bitcoin it is really good for them that the price of BTC is low because this is the good time to buy some BTC if you trust that the price or value of BTC will rise in the near future. Well the other side here that for those people who want to sell their bitcoin this is not a good time for them. Well overall in my own opinion i can say that it is better the rise and fall of the price has somehow has a good effect so that there will be a new investment and new profit for the users or investors of bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

That is precisely right. Presently the cost of bitcoin is low this is the best time to join on the cryptocurrency. I am certain that individuals join currently have an opportunity to get a decent benefit after the landfill of the value. Try not to get panic about current cost when the value drops simply hold it, and you can see the future later. When the value will achieve the sky. It is the best time to purchase since we could manage the cost of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: