Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment.  (Read 30514 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Ha ha! how I wish we could still top up a bitcoin nowadays. I missed the old days my friend! When bitcoin was at it's hey days... I was buying some good shit of coins without hesitation because the price was affordable.

Anyway, the current dip shall attract the masses.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

Seeing the conversation on the first page encourage me to hold my bitcoin and altcoins. Also many people in some crypto groups i joined in considering $6000-$7000 as a good price to buy. I think the current dips will attract more people to invest in.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

New investor will looks this market condition is opportunity to investing their money because they believe bitcoin is good long term investment. Market will recover again because cryptomarket attracting investment banking and institutional investment firm
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

Yes they are great too even if other people do not like the downfall they are great because that is an enter days when the price are low of course other people can now enter lets give other chances to other people who wanted to join this thing. And besides if the price will always on top then people who are richer wil be the one will be richer as always there are no rotation after all. Things will always be balance there will always be ups and downs you just have to have some patience in order to survive
BLAST2MARS

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Low price of bitcoin is only good for a short moment but it is not if it is too long. People or investors' mind will think like this, "Bitcoin is not going up for these past months, how can I make sure that it will go up if I buy now?". So I believe that bitcoin should perform well to in between those months of crash to give confidence to new buyers.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

it is good because we all believve that bitcoin will go to the moon again soon, and now it is a great time to buy some to hold

Now, this is the best time to buy Bitcoins for those ones who were not in time to do it before. That is why the low price of BTC now is good for the newbie that is going to join the market right now.
I remember few months ago, a lot of newbies were complaining the value of bitcoin was too much and getting scary even though some still ended up joining FOMO so as not to miss out anyway. Now, the market is low to a great extent and a lot of them are still not sure whether to buy or not.

The low price of bitcoin at least has been able to bring some sanity to this space for the mean time, and giving us more like a reflection on the things that need to be done to move forward, such as the scaling issue. However, transactions so far have been magnificently cool, and if for anything, this one is good.
cryptojac17

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

it is good because we all believve that bitcoin will go to the moon again soon, and now it is a great time to buy some to hold

Now, this is the best time to buy Bitcoins for those ones who were not in time to do it before. That is why the low price of BTC now is good for the newbie that is going to join the market right now.
I remember few months ago, a lot of newbies were complaining the value of bitcoin was too much and getting scary even though some still ended up joining FOMO so as not to miss out anyway. Now, the market is low to a great extent and a lot of them are still not sure whether to buy or not.

The low price of bitcoin at least has been able to bring some sanity to this space for the mean time, and giving us more like a reflection on the things that need to be done to move forward, such as the scaling issue. However, transactions so far have been magnificently cool, and if for anything, this one is good.
To the extent of falling so much will cause panic for newbie but that's reality of the market today, because investors today are playing daily trading, when they feel that price will goes  up they will suddenly dump, that's why  the price goes down  more often than going up.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

Yes low price btc will help people to buy more bitcoins. At present the value of bitcoin is very low so invest in bitcoin  is the right time. Buy bitcoin now and hold the coin for future. Bitcoin growth is not good nowadays, so many dumps only happens. Some people are getting panic to invest in bitcoin due to this price drop. Some people are ready to invest and some people are ready to hold for future.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

when prices are low we can say more members invest in bitcoin it means we are attracting more new investors in return good for market
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I think that only applies to new people who join buying bitcoins but not for old people must be feeling restless about the low bitcoin prices. But it's also good more and more people attract to use bitcoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

It will attract those people who knew how to trade in the market but for those who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency then they will just disregard the chance to invest a huge amount today.

gelliiknya

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

But the price growth is really bad. A lot of people are already stuck with their investments which they made at $15k or even more.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Yes I think this is a good opportunity to buy because everyone will be able to have bitcoin at a cheap price. I hope the bitcoin increase in this year is reasonable and there is no bubble of price increase like last year.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Low price can be the cause of not good position in the market, you always must check  it, look in the past of it. people looking only for attractive and famous crypto
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

it is clear now is the right time to buy bitcoin, the lowest price as now is certainly the best opportunity.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

Yes that's true, but many people doesn't know about the huge profit when they are a bitcoin holder because they suddenly follow their emotion during price crackdown they felt that their investment become nothing if Bitcoin price goback to zero. But it will never become zero because people doesn't allow that they will not wait until it will going back higher again, eventually they sell their Bitcoin they will not think the future profit.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

I am quite new regarding bitcoin trading but i have done several forex trading. After being adopted bitcon by several trading platform the price are being fluctuating more than in past. More people are being interested in bitcoin like me these days after seeing its trading profitability. Ultimately the bitcoin price may get around 300-350$ in two month and then start again to fluctuate.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

that's right, the increase is needed when investing, to gain profit. and I think this great opportunity will definitely be a good opportunity for investors or new investor interest to buy and invest their money in bitcoin which makes bitcoin value will not be forever low. Improvements and improvements will continue to occur even if somewhat slowly.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I agree!..current low bitcoin price in the market,will also giving a great opportunity to the others to buy more now,and gain more profits on the right time of selling.
Yeah, that is basically the idea and the reason why anyone should not even be missing such a mouthwatering chance. So far so good, bitcoin has shown some strength even at the current downtrend and we are not where we used to be anyway, which is more like something to really be looking forward to the future for. The chances of not even getting this value later on is there and for those who may end up missing all these dips, they would wish they never did when the time comes, so for buying and accumulation reasons, this is the good for not just bitcoin but for investors.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

Its not good . So im holding on my coins . Im wasting my coins if i trade it for the low price .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: