Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 03:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 [3968]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 799994 times)
Gallar

Activity: 728
Merit: 344

View Profile
Today at 01:36:11 PM

It seems that Sergi Roberto will be the first to set foot in Como because his free agent status makes it easier to bring in and maybe two other players will follow if the negotiation of the fee goes well from the player's club. Sergi Roberto is also scheduled to undergo a medical test as a new Como player.

I think Como really have to make this transfer to prevent things from getting worse and therefore they have to work faster before the transfer deadline ends in a short time. Sergi Roberto plays as a right wing back and if we look at his game when he was at Barcelona he appeared very spartan both in helping attack and defense. One of his specialties is being a hole player and in crucial seconds he can score the winning goal for his team.
With the competition taking place in Serie A, of course Como has to really mature its squad better. Because if not, the possibility of Como being relegated is definitely very big. So it is clear that Sergi Roberto's role in Como's midfield and defense will certainly be very useful. The reason is that Sergi Roberto is a very experienced player and also has very good skills. Therefore, in this second week's match, Como must be able to include Sergi Roberto as the main starter. Because I am sure that if Sergi Roberto can be included in this match, we can be sure that Como's performance will definitely improve.
Apart from that, in the second week Como will face Cagliari, maybe in this match Como can maximize the opportunity to get his first points in Serie A. Because if you look at the quality of the players and their performance, Cagliari looks like they can be beaten by Como.

Because if you look at the last meeting between Como and Cagliari, the result was that Como was able to win the match. So with this, it is very likely that Como will definitely be able to win the match when he faces Cagliari. Especially if, for example, Sergi Roberto can be used in this match, I think Como can get his first win in this match. But apart from that, hopefully in the match against Cagliari, Raphael Varane will also recover from his injury. Because as far as I know, Varane is currently suffering from a knee injury. So hopefully Varane can return to playing when Como plays Cagliari. Because that way, the possibility that Como can win the match against Cagliari will certainly be greater.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bestcoins1

Activity: 2324
Merit: 734

View Profile
Today at 02:44:26 PM

I also think Napoli has plan for Osimhen transfer if they sign Lukaku from Chelsea. Osimhen will probably leave Napoli and join another team like PSG Arsenal or Chelsea. Lukaku will fit in well with Conte team because they worked together before. But this transfer is taking too long and it is hurting Napoli season. Osimhen will likely leave Napoli soon and they won't stop him. If he does not get hurt Osimhen can score a lot of goals this season. He will probably choose team that plays in Champions League and has good chance of winning titles so Chelsea might not be his top choice.
Osimhen can indeed leave by looking at some good options for himself and also for his career if he is no longer happy to be at Napoli this season. However, I also hope that Napoli must be willing to complete this as soon as possible before they suffer more losses through bad results this season. Because when there is one of the good players who is no longer happy to be relied on by the team, of course it will be difficult for the Napoli team to expect better results this season, unless they have a backup of the same level at this time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Asiska02

Activity: 924
Merit: 692

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:56:58 PM

I also think Napoli has plan for Osimhen transfer if they sign Lukaku from Chelsea. Osimhen will probably leave Napoli and join another team like PSG Arsenal or Chelsea. Lukaku will fit in well with Conte team because they worked together before. But this transfer is taking too long and it is hurting Napoli season. Osimhen will likely leave Napoli soon and they won't stop him. If he does not get hurt Osimhen can score a lot of goals this season. He will probably choose team that plays in Champions League and has good chance of winning titles so Chelsea might not be his top choice.

This is not about Osimhen picking the club he wants most to continue his career but about the price tag on his name that is making it difficult for most of this top teams not to sign him. Some have showed interest in the pay like PSG and also a rumor from Arsenal but they’ve all backed out from it because of the price. Another thing is that, his performance last season was not encouraging and not what is worth been paid that price for, but since Napoli is just after the money they’ll get from the transfer, they don’t look into all that. If he’s going to join a club that plays in the champions league then it’s definitely not Chelsea and if not Chelsea, which other club can he go to and are willing to sign him with this price and also playing in the champions league? Is there any at all? I don’t think so for now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 770
Merit: 568

View Profile
Today at 03:03:58 PM

It surprises me that i rarely saw people talked about how juventus destroyed Como.

Juventus destroyed Como by a huge margin. And it makes us look miles ahead of a weaker opponent. And it's not the same as last season when we played equally against a weaker team. I feel optimistic about Juventus's team. I think we can compete for the title this season. And our midfield played far better compared to our pre-season games.

Juventus played differently in this game. Their quick passing and good decisions improved their play. Also, Yildiz is my MVP for this game. His ball control and physical presence were amazing. He is only 19, and no doubt Motta gave him number 10.

We expected, that match will be not one sided but we saw one handed match and Como 1907 football team could do any goal and players of that team did not play with confidence and they passes were very less and their possession percentage was also low as comparison to 58 percent possession of Juventus football team.Mbangula did first goal of match and gave good start to the team and after Weah did second goal for his team and contributed well in this match and we saw all team in progress and all players played like a team . There was not player who played individually,we saw all players in good combination and good mindset and we also got good result of this match.

Honestly, that was the result I was expecting from the game. I even expected Juventus to score more goals than this because it was their home match. Como 1907 played really well too, but there wasn't much more they could do. They can't play better than they did because Juventus' squad is not on the same level as Como 1907. Como 1907 is just a promoted team, and I expected them to play well, which they did. However, their capacity couldn't match Juventus, which is why they found it very difficult to score a goal. Let's see what Juventus will do in their next match against Verona. If Juventus is in great form, we will be able to see it from that match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Awaklara

Activity: 1176
Merit: 675

View Profile
Today at 03:11:08 PM

Honestly, that was the result I was expecting from the game. I even expected Juventus to score more goals than this because it was their home match. Como 1907 played really well too, but there wasn't much more they could do. They can't play better than they did because Juventus' squad is not on the same level as Como 1907. Como 1907 is just a promoted team, and I expected them to play well, which they did. However, their capacity couldn't match Juventus, which is why they found it very difficult to score a goal. Let's see what Juventus will do in their next match against Verona. If Juventus is in great form, we will be able to see it from that match.
Como didn't get many chances against Juventus. A team that is stronger than them. Como often lost the ball when starting to build attacks. As a result, they didn't get many chances. It's still early and there are still many games to be played. Como must work hard to improve their performance. I believe they can compete to at least not be relegated from Serie A. They have worked hard to get promoted, and they must work hard not to be relegated. It's a challenge for a team that is promoted to the League. Competing with strong teams is not easy.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 [3968]
  Print  

Jump to: