Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 3727 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 763909 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:55:11 PM

I hear rumors that Juventus will take two players of Barcelona to join, they are Mascherano and Dani Alves, if they both actually joined in the next season, then Juventus will get new powers are very strong at the back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:49:53 PM

The problem for inter milan and napoli is money, they not have a lot money to buy or if looking into pogba story, why pogba want to joined to juventus because he got one rarely super car all is about money if a team don't have a lot money is impossible to be the winner with the exception of leicester is happened once in every 40-100 year.
Napoli is quite rich imo, I mean, how can a poor club bought Higuain with 40 millions euro from Real Madrid and brought another good players there like Reina and Callejon. And Inter, I guess they got pretty much money when they won treble winners. But seems they made bad management after Mourinho leaved and now they are suffering. So i guess the main problem of those clubs is not money, it just because of unstable performance and bad management.

the president of napoli is rich, but if like win the italian serie a, request a really big investment, and i think De Laurentis not like spend 100-150 millions euro ( i think sell Higuain this year with big offert).
Inter, Thoir for now speack more but i don't have see all this money.
For Milan, Berlusconi don't like more have the propriety, not is money problem
Money is not everything, we could take a learn from what Leicester City, Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, and Montpellier did with their limited funds to win the league title. Napoli has potential to do that, they were quite good with the current squad, maybe hiring a new coach could solve the problem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:44:22 PM

I hear rumors that Juventus will take two players of Barcelona to join, they are Mascherano and Dani Alves, if they both actually joined in the next season, then Juventus will get new powers are very strong at the back.
Daniel Alves are highly possible to be transfer to Juventus , if the deal done , Juventus might be the last club he join in professional soccer http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dani-alves-expected-announce-juventus-8058044
But I don't think Mascherano will follow him since he is really important man in Barcelona defend
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:41:21 PM

Daniel Alves are highly possible to be transfer to Juventus , if the deal done , Juventus might be the last club he join in professional soccer http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dani-alves-expected-announce-juventus-8058044
But I don't think Mascherano will follow him since he is really important man in Barcelona defend

Juventus needs alot more funds if they are going to take two of those defenders to their club and barcelona will need to find replacement for that. Marc bartra is set to be signed by a another spanish club soon as well so I doubt that they are going to put mascherano on the player to be sold list
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:48:11 PM

I guess that rumours is true because juventus always search old player to play in their team before alves juventus take pirlo,evra and many old player at there.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:31:02 AM

I guess that rumours is true because juventus always search old player to play in their team before alves juventus take pirlo,evra and many old player at there.

Old player will not be as expensive as young players beside old players has better experience and they wont need to offer huge salary for this kind of player. Sometimes , people just want a chance to keep on playing in some major league therefore there are alot of old players that are interested with juventus
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:29:28 AM

Barcelona defender is already a lot, it is not impossible if Mascherano chose to move to Juventus. because competition in the Barcelona back line is very tight.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:25:30 AM

Barcelona defender is already a lot, it is not impossible if Mascherano chose to move to Juventus. because competition in the Barcelona back line is very tight.
Although Barcelona have many defenders, but Mascherano almost got in to starting line-up, so I don't think that's the reason for him to leave. I guess he want to seek another challenge in different atmosphere, since he has enough long time in Premier League and La Liga.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:41:20 AM

Although Barcelona have many defenders, but Mascherano almost got in to starting line-up, so I don't think that's the reason for him to leave. I guess he want to seek another challenge in different atmosphere, since he has enough long time in Premier League and La Liga.
I will not surprised if marcherano signed by juventus as we know juventus are the old lady who love to sign an old experienced players such as marcherano Cheesy .

Indeed the reason for marcherano to move from barcelona are probably to looking for new challenges also barcelona will promoting a lot of young talented players which it can make his position treated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:19:00 AM

I will not surprised if marcherano signed by juventus as we know juventus are the old lady who love to sign an old experienced players such as marcherano Cheesy .

Indeed the reason for marcherano to move from barcelona are probably to looking for new challenges also barcelona will promoting a lot of young talented players which it can make his position treated.
Yeah, for old players who don't get much chance again to play in their previous clubs, but still want to play in europe, Serie A is the most suitable place for them.
I think Barcelona is fair enough in how to treat old players. The coach would let them to play, if the players deserve it. E.g Iniesta and Dani Alves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:08:44 PM

Later the bad game yesterday , Marcello Lippi (probably the next trainer or manager of italy later Conte) have write the only solution possible for have more italian player.
All italian team get use already 6 italian player in every game, because not is possible the 67% of player in italian serie a is stranger
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

Later the bad game yesterday , Marcello Lippi (probably the next trainer or manager of italy later Conte) have write the only solution possible for have more italian player.
All italian team get use already 6 italian player in every game, because not is possible the 67% of player in italian serie a is stranger

The problem with that would be that there arent many talented itallian player that could fit in the club. Admit it, among the other country, itallian is the only team that doesnt have a good generation of youngster. They had their golden era however those players from those era had grown older and they need to regenerate the youngster
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:15:13 PM

The problem with that would be that there arent many talented itallian player that could fit in the club. Admit it, among the other country, itallian is the only team that doesnt have a good generation of youngster. They had their golden era however those players from those era had grown older and they need to regenerate the youngster
I guess it's italian tradition because Italian team famous an old player and they always call the old players to fill their national team and never give young player a chance to play.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:15:51 PM

if the reason for the move Mascherano like it, then move to Juventus become more reasonable. I hope these players transfer into reality and add to the strength of Juventus.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:12:11 AM

if the reason for the move Mascherano like it, then move to Juventus become more reasonable. I hope these players transfer into reality and add to the strength of Juventus.

Keep dreaming on that , there is no way that mascherano will be leaving barcelona. With barcelona, he could get many trophies in a year and with juventus, the most he could get would be only two trophies a year. There is no reason for him to leave unless juventus wants to double his salary up
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:53:12 AM

Keep dreaming on that , there is no way that mascherano will be leaving barcelona. With barcelona, he could get many trophies in a year and with juventus, the most he could get would be only two trophies a year. There is no reason for him to leave unless juventus wants to double his salary up
I'm gonna take back what I say before about Mascherano
It's not always about the trophy , sometimes salary and experience that matter and Mascherano have already achieved many trophies with Barcelona
What if Barcelona that want he to leave because he claim “Within the club they know I had problems on a personal level.” http://www.football-italia.net/85055/mascherano-barcelona-now
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:09:14 AM

It's not always about the trophy , sometimes salary and experience that matter and Mascherano have already achieved many trophies with Barcelona
What if Barcelona that want he to leave because he claim “Within the club they know I had problems on a personal level.” http://www.football-italia.net/85055/mascherano-barcelona-now
Yeaaaa I agree sometimes it is not about to win so much trophy only.
Higher salary can be a reason for a football player to move, money is not everything but without money we can't do anything.
Btw newbet I can not click your link, are you sure it is a correct link?
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:24:51 PM

Higher salary can be a reason for a football player to move, money is not everything but without money we can't do anything.
I'm not sure if Juventus want to offer Mascherano higher salary than what he got in Barcelona, since with that money, actually Juve could seek the younger player with same quality even better, or using less amount to sign young potential player.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:54:25 PM

I'm not sure if Juventus want to offer Mascherano higher salary than what he got in Barcelona, since with that money, actually Juve could seek the younger player with same quality even better, or using less amount to sign young potential player.
If the rumours is true about barcelona want buy pogba after euro 2016, i think barcelona will bid pogba to juventus and Mascherano is one package from bid by barcelona of course juventus willing to pay a high salary to Mascherano because they get for free.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:59:05 AM

opinion commentator with very different coaches, coaches know exactly what the team needed at this time.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 3727 »
  Print  

Jump to: