Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 3825 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 776133 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:01:20 PM

tomorrow juventus and napoli start a really tractavive for Higuain.
Juventus offer money and 2-3 player, the president of napoli, de laurentis request only money, 94,5 milion of euro
napoli is doing it right getting a louds of money from juventus for just a single player whom wont getting younger as he is now 28 going to 29 95 milion euro i think he wouldnt give more then 2 good seasons because he reached his peak and he is in a dwn fall
Yeah €95 million are pretty overpriced for a player that not young anymore, Higuain are worth half of that. Juventus would only regret it later, too naive to make it happen.  It could bring four or more star players with that €95 million.
i dont think that juventus will fall for that price i think that they wouldnt pay more then €70 million other rich clubs like PSG or manchester City or United will pay their that price for a plzyer that wouldnt worth more then €60 million in my opinion
even €45 million are still expensive for a player like higuain , i think €30 million are fair price and juventus would consider it. i believe a "sugar daddy" clubs like manchester city, PSG or chelsea could afford to buy higuain at any price , but for italian clubs like juventus €40 million are the highest bid for them.
I think the price sounds fair enough, since Higuain could scored 36 goals in Serie A last season, the highest in last few decades. Anw recent news in mirror said that De Laurentiis wont sell Higuain to Juventus. But it doesn't mean that Higuain wont leave Napoli this summer. I guess he will join Premier League team. Arsenal has the highest chance imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:12:43 PM

Higuain's release clause is ridiculously high, I think a fairer price is around 50 million euros.

Yes it is and they will sell him for sure
But that is modern football every player is worth little fortune ans teams dont spare

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

For the 6th season straight Juventus is the favorite team to win the Serie A again. Even if they lost Pogba they are too strong in this league. AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli.. any of them can compete with Juventus on and off the field. Serie A is not interesting last millenium. Inter 5-peat, AC Milan single, Juve 5-peat.
Probably is like that, juventus would take a throphy for 6 times even another team buy many start player for face next season. i dont think so they can compete with juventus at least imo they need more time for compete against juventus.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:40:37 AM

I was really happy Juventus have brought in many new players for next season, as Benatia, Pjanic, and Alves. they can help Juventus to reach the Champions League next season.
Yeah Juventus got good players so far, even though they are not young anymore. I think the current squad now is enough to make UCL competition be tougher, or at least Juventus can win scudetto again next season, especially if they succeed to bring Higuain. If so, it means Napoli wont be as strong as last season and no team in Serie A could beat Juventus. Nice strategy.
many rumors Higuain has officially joined Juventus, but until now the Juventus has not formalized these rumors, in addition to the transfer of Higuain, Juventus also intends to bring in players Croatia is Pjaca, and the status of the transfer is almost complete.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

Higuain's release clause is ridiculously high, I think a fairer price is around 50 million euros.

ridiculos high ? Higuain have score 35 gol in the last season. Is without doubt the best player play in italy in 2016.
if you see juventus request 125 milion of euro for pogba, higuain value x2
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:47:19 AM

For the 6th season straight Juventus is the favorite team to win the Serie A again. Even if they lost Pogba they are too strong in this league. AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli.. any of them can compete with Juventus on and off the field. Serie A is not interesting last millenium. Inter 5-peat, AC Milan single, Juve 5-peat.
Probably is like that, juventus would take a throphy for 6 times even another team buy many start player for face next season. i dont think so they can compete with juventus at least imo they need more time for compete against juventus.

for now things are like that i dont think it will chance not just this year and next one will be the same
for other teams they will be lot of work and they will need to pull something out whole season, Napoli almost done it last season but they crack at the end

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

I was really happy Juventus have brought in many new players for next season, as Benatia, Pjanic, and Alves. they can help Juventus to reach the Champions League next season.
Yeah Juventus got good players so far, even though they are not young anymore. I think the current squad now is enough to make UCL competition be tougher, or at least Juventus can win scudetto again next season, especially if they succeed to bring Higuain. If so, it means Napoli wont be as strong as last season and no team in Serie A could beat Juventus. Nice strategy.
many rumors Higuain has officially joined Juventus, but until now the Juventus has not formalized these rumors, in addition to the transfer of Higuain, Juventus also intends to bring in players Croatia is Pjaca, and the status of the transfer is almost complete.
actually Napoli want to sell him if Juventus buy with 90 millions EURO but on my thought if Pogba went to Man Utd with 125 millions euro Juventus will have fresh funds to buy him however i wondering too does Higuain would actually move to Juventus
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:20:57 PM

Juventus wont buy him before they succeed sell Pogba to Manchester United, since it's their only chance to get much money. Juve really need new strikers after Morata leave, and Higuain is the best suitable player for them for now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:23:17 PM

ridiculos high ? Higuain have score 35 gol in the last season. Is without doubt the best player play in italy in 2016.
if you see juventus request 125 milion of euro for pogba, higuain value x2
Higuan only can made a lot of scored when against small team and the price napoli want to sold is really high. for pogba if manchester united buy him again will stupid things they do to buy back the player has they let go for free.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:46:32 PM

tomorrow juventus and napoli start a really tractavive for Higuain.
Juventus offer money and 2-3 player, the president of napoli, de laurentis request only money, 94,5 milion of euro
napoli is doing it right getting a louds of money from juventus for just a single player whom wont getting younger as he is now 28 going to 29 95 milion euro i think he wouldnt give more then 2 good seasons because he reached his peak and he is in a dwn fall
Yeah €95 million are pretty overpriced for a player that not young anymore, Higuain are worth half of that. Juventus would only regret it later, too naive to make it happen.  It could bring four or more star players with that €95 million.
i dont think that juventus will fall for that price i think that they wouldnt pay more then €70 million other rich clubs like PSG or manchester City or United will pay their that price for a plzyer that wouldnt worth more then €60 million in my opinion
even €45 million are still expensive for a player like higuain , i think €30 million are fair price and juventus would consider it. i believe a "sugar daddy" clubs like manchester city, PSG or chelsea could afford to buy higuain at any price , but for italian clubs like juventus €40 million are the highest bid for them.
I think the price sounds fair enough, since Higuain could scored 36 goals in Serie A last season, the highest in last few decades. Anw recent news in mirror said that De Laurentiis wont sell Higuain to Juventus. But it doesn't mean that Higuain wont leave Napoli this summer. I guess he will join Premier League team. Arsenal has the highest chance imo.
you mean €95 million are fair price for a player like higuain? no it's not fair at all. if higuain were 22 year old and scored that much goals in a season then i would say it's more than fair price. but the age situation couldn't make him worth €95 million. €30 million to €45 million are fair. and yeah arsenal could afford to buy him with that price.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:58:54 PM

juventus in italian league unstopable no one can approach the quality juventus if not suprise team juventus can win italian league season 2016/2017
juventus big money big team high quality player a coach who has a high experience
in now if pogba deal to manhcester united juventus can get much money fee transfer and alvaro morota sell is much money too
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:38:14 AM

juventus in italian league unstopable no one can approach the quality juventus if not suprise team juventus can win italian league season 2016/2017
juventus big money big team high quality player a coach who has a high experience
in now if pogba deal to manhcester united juventus can get much money fee transfer and alvaro morota sell is much money too

They won 5 times in a row, I'm sure they are exhausted and full right now. Next season there will be other teams which is hungry to get the trophy. I don't expect Juventus to win 6th championship in a row.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:25:58 AM

They won 5 times in a row, I'm sure they are exhausted and full right now. Next season there will be other teams which is hungry to get the trophy. I don't expect Juventus to win 6th championship in a row.

Last year , inter, napoli and roma approached to juventus , but this year the gap has widened again. Perhaps Inter are the only one who has made a major purchase like Banega .

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:40:50 AM

Last year , inter, napoli and roma approached to juventus , but this year the gap has widened again. Perhaps Inter are the only one who has made a major purchase like Banega .

it looks like the three teams will back away from Juventus in the upcoming season. because Juventus has strengthened his squad by bringing in new players are of high quality.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

it looks like the three teams will back away from Juventus in the upcoming season. because Juventus has strengthened his squad by bringing in new players are of high quality.

it not just that they invest in team other try something else that is not good and further more some team just dont have enough money for buying some players and try something else selling some to buy some

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:10:48 PM

Well i think that in this season juve will be most likelly pretender to win
Maybe just napoli and inter will come up something

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:56:38 PM

you mean €95 million are fair price for a player like higuain? no it's not fair at all. if higuain were 22 year old and scored that much goals in a season then i would say it's more than fair price. but the age situation couldn't make him worth €95 million. €30 million to €45 million are fair. and yeah arsenal could afford to buy him with that price.
Yeah I know it sounds ridiculous, but Higuain's price still sounds fair instead of Pogba, and scoring 30~ goals in Serie A isn't easy, there were only few players who did that, so I think that's fair.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:34:40 PM

the main problem cause Higuain prices so expensive because Napoli only will sell him if Juventus buying with his clause contract and Napoli will not selling him if Juventus offering prices under those prices and i do agree with you Higuain is too expensive and i think Juventus should be find another options for buying the players
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:45:45 AM

the main problem cause Higuain prices so expensive because Napoli only will sell him if Juventus buying with his clause contract and Napoli will not selling him if Juventus offering prices under those prices and i do agree with you Higuain is too expensive and i think Juventus should be find another options for buying the players

Juventus have been chasing Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) for selection if Higuain really can not be imported. this is an excellent decision if they all come true. because besides Marko Pjaca had been inaugurated by the Juventus.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:22:06 AM

maybe they will try something else and offer less money with some player or maybe just they want to see how much it will be at the end
anyway they have to decide but sometimes some players are just to expensive

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 3825 »
  Print  

Jump to: