Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 3703 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 752804 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

now is official, Silvio Berlusconi have seel the Milan to chinese group for 740 millions of euro (but already pay all debt of Milan, more of 250 millions) and invest 100 millions to this market

Will this improve milan play in next seadon and will they be team for title race

Lets hope it will because ac milan is a team that is full of history. Too bad that there are still alot of die hard fans out there that is still hoping for the club's ressurection, with the new owner atleast this hope is going to be fulfilled soon. Not sure if the chinese care about this because they do want the club to make more profit of course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:21:35 AM

Maybe Sassuolo – Napoli over 2 goals because Sassuolo at home tend to score a lot and if Napoli put some as well it's done  Cool
I would have to agree with you that when Sassuolo is at home, they tend to score more for some reason, however I think when playing against Napoli, this will not be the case.  I think that Napoli will be able to overcome Sassuolo.  Again, this is just my opinion, but I think Napoli just has a better overall team this year.

pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:27:13 AM

Maybe Sassuolo – Napoli over 2 goals because Sassuolo at home tend to score a lot and if Napoli put some as well it's done  Cool
I would have to agree with you that when Sassuolo is at home, they tend to score more for some reason, however I think when playing against Napoli, this will not be the case.  I think that Napoli will be able to overcome Sassuolo.  Again, this is just my opinion, but I think Napoli just has a better overall team this year.

I think over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are the best picks for this match Sassuolo vs Napoli and yeah maybe Sassuolo can win on this match, or draw.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:27:40 AM

Are you talking about which match Sassuolo – Napoli ? when it will be played because I didn't find it into fixtures of upcoming match, as I think Napoli will meet with Sassuolo after 3 months and now recent match schedule between them.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:01:16 AM

now is official, Silvio Berlusconi have seel the Milan to chinese group for 740 millions of euro (but already pay all debt of Milan, more of 250 millions) and invest 100 millions to this market

Will this improve milan play in next seadon and will they be team for title race

Lets hope it will because ac milan is a team that is full of history. Too bad that there are still alot of die hard fans out there that is still hoping for the club's ressurection, with the new owner atleast this hope is going to be fulfilled soon. Not sure if the chinese care about this because they do want the club to make more profit of course

The palmares of Berlusconi's AC Milan , 28 trophies in 30 years:

-8 Serie A
-5 Champion 's League!
-1 Italian cup
-6 Italian Super Cups
-5 European Super Cups
-3 Intercontinental/world cups for club

I think that no one can do better. Unfortunately at this time there was a need to change , and there was need for new investments.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:10:45 AM

They will invest money for player because if they don't , AC Milan probably won't get any success and get negative income next season. They already spent almost thousand million , so why not another hundred million on player?

Maybe Sassuolo – Napoli over 2 goals because Sassuolo at home tend to score a lot and if Napoli put some as well it's done  Cool
I would have to agree with you that when Sassuolo is at home, they tend to score more for some reason, however I think when playing against Napoli, this will not be the case.  I think that Napoli will be able to overcome Sassuolo.  Again, this is just my opinion, but I think Napoli just has a better overall team this year.

Are you talking about which match Sassuolo – Napoli ? when it will be played because I didn't find it into fixtures of upcoming match, as I think Napoli will meet with Sassuolo after 3 months and now recent match schedule between them.
That match are from last year august , Sassulo have beat Napoli 2-1, it was a surprise to everyone.
Not sure why he bring back the old story. Napoli can beat Sassulo easily , they just unlucky in that match. I don't know will Napoli be a better team this year , but one thing i do know that they will be lot of different , especially their striker spot have change to Milik.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:34:45 AM

this may be good but little to late by my opinion he should done this much sooner
i hapo that with this Milan will be one of teams that can make some fuz now with Juve

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:47:55 AM

They will invest money for player because if they don't , AC Milan probably won't get any success and get negative income next season. They already spent almost thousand million , so why not another hundred million on player?

They will need more than a hundred millions to get the club back on its track. So far there is almost nothing left on the club and they need a top player to help them get back on the track, they have lost the race in signing player due to this slow deal so they wont be ale to catch up to the other team soon
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:54:25 PM

Is that true silvio berlusconi want to sell all the share he have, seems he really need a money or maybe he has not need ac milan for get support when he go to election.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:59:29 AM

-8 Serie A
-5 Champion 's League!
-1 Italian cup
-6 Italian Super Cups
-5 European Super Cups

I think that no one can do better. Unfortunately at this time there was a need to change , and there was need for new investments.
Actually Berlusconi did nothing imo, those achievements were because of hardwork by Adriano Galliani as the vice president and CEO of AC Milan. So, as long as Galliani still there, no need to worry, even it will be better if Berlusconi and his daughter Barbara leave the club sooner. Too much scandal Berlusconi did in Italy and it just made Milan looks bad.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:16:59 AM

-8 Serie A
-5 Champion 's League!
-1 Italian cup
-6 Italian Super Cups
-5 European Super Cups

Actually Berlusconi did nothing imo, those achievements were because of hardwork by Adriano Galliani as the vice president and CEO of AC Milan. So, as long as Galliani still there, no need to worry, even it will be better if Berlusconi and his daughter Barbara leave the club sooner. Too much scandal Berlusconi did in Italy and it just made Milan looks bad.

dont worry they will be on the right track for next season for sure if they dont buy something in winter transfer
i believe that they will do fine maybe this season will be big test for them but i have hope for that team to be top place in Europe

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:35:46 PM

now is official the fired of Mancini to Inter, but i don't think De Boer can is the good idea for the inter.
Have work only in Holland, with Ajax , inter request a solid manager already because from 2 week start italian serie a
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:47:11 PM

now is official the fired of Mancini to Inter, but i don't think De Boer can is the good idea for the inter.
Have work only in Holland, with Ajax , inter request a solid manager already because from 2 week start italian serie a
yes i just seen the news that this is official statement that mancini wouldn't be Inter manager again and actually i was a bit shocked even though Inter performance not so good under him but i didn't expect that the owner will made this decission
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:05:49 PM

yes i just seen the news that this is official statement that mancini wouldn't be Inter manager again and actually i was a bit shocked even though Inter performance not so good under him but i didn't expect that the owner will made this decission
It's all because inter milan lose 6-1 against tottenham hotspurs and I think the owners have made the right decision to change their mancini who do not give anything to inter in a few years of his career.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:39:04 PM

It's all because inter milan lose 6-1 against tottenham hotspurs and I think the owners have made the right decision to change their mancini who do not give anything to inter in a few years of his career.

it makes no sense to change the coach 10 days before the start of the season , especially after buying the players sought by Mancini ( Candreva , Banega ). Inter have good players , and can finish in the top 3 places that qualify to the champion 's league , but this choice is going to undermine this season.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:35:59 PM

it makes no sense to change the coach 10 days before the start of the season , especially after buying the players sought by Mancini ( Candreva , Banega ). Inter have good players , and can finish in the top 3 places that qualify to the champion 's league , but this choice is going to undermine this season.

With Frank de Boer insists Mauro Icardi will not leave Inter Milan. Chelsea and Arsenal have been amongst the clubs linked to a deal for Icardi it would help Inter in their futur plans as he can be their main striker for 10 years to come and he must build a team around him because he has the takent to do
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:12:58 PM

With Frank de Boer insists Mauro Icardi will not leave Inter Milan. Chelsea and Arsenal have been amongst the clubs linked to a deal for Icardi it would help Inter in their futur plans as he can be their main striker for 10 years to come and he must build a team around him because he has the takent to do
It is really shocking news , and terrible decision made by inter milan when every clubs are ready to fight in the new season they just fired manager and must statrt buildiing a new strategy , a new game plan etc.

Mancini should given another one year to prove himself are deserve to manage inter milan as a world class manager.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:56:27 PM

Mancini should given another one year to prove himself are deserve to manage inter milan as a world class manager.

Mancini is done and it is time to move on. You cant just expect to give every coach one last chance because that decision will influence the result of the next for the next season. Mancini is a great coach but the club owner want more than that so the best choice is to give another chance to another coach
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:18:37 PM

Mancini is done and it is time to move on. You cant just expect to give every coach one last chance because that decision will influence the result of the next for the next season. Mancini is a great coach but the club owner want more than that so the best choice is to give another chance to another coach
it will not be a good situation too if a club too often changing manager , it will affected to the teamwork and relationship between staff - manager - players , will be better to have one manager in 5 year.

they actually can sack mancini in january , not now when the serie A will started within two weeks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:47:39 PM

Mancini was an excellent football player but I'm truly sorry to admit that is no good as a coach.
He was literally overpaid and his results don't really demonstrate he was worth all that money
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 3703 »
  Print  

Jump to: