Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 3822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 775516 times)
musaprince

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

AC MILAN leading by a goal in the first half.Definately going to increase the tally before the end of this half or full time.cagliari is in a poor form and currently sitting at the bottom with no point.no way milan is sharing a point or giving away all the points with their current fine form
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

I think that winning league will be much harder for Juventus compared to the past years. AC Milan new owners have inevested lots of money on stars; they are determined to build a strong team capable of competing locally and in the Europa League. Inter have one of the best coachs in the world Luciano Spaletti and he will defenetly have a big impact on their perforamance and rsults comparing to the last season.
It's not gonna be as easy as it was for Juventus and i'm happy to see the Serie A getting more exiting.

It is all okay but I think the Juventus will be lightly again come to Scudetto because they have the most powerful team.I think no one can stop them now and for years in advance in Serie A.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

I think that winning league will be much harder for Juventus compared to the past years. AC Milan new owners have inevested lots of money on stars; they are determined to build a strong team capable of competing locally and in the Europa League. Inter have one of the best coachs in the world Luciano Spaletti and he will defenetly have a big impact on their perforamance and rsults comparing to the last season.
It's not gonna be as easy as it was for Juventus and i'm happy to see the Serie A getting more exiting.

But they still win win without much problems. Harder still will be easy for them, considering the gap between them and the opposition. Maybe in some years things change
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

Dybala has proved himself worthy of wearing the number 10 back by making a hat trick goal into the Genoa goal a few ago.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Dybala has proved himself worthy of wearing the number 10 back by making a hat trick goal into the Genoa goal a few ago.

Dybala has been proving time and time again and I hope he finally lifts juventus to conquer Europe this season ; that is if Barcelona doesn't come to scoop him away. I hope not.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

I believe Barcelona should have rather concentrated their efforts into signing Dybala rather than Coutinho, unlike Coutinho it's well known that Juventus has already given their price for the Argentine striker and they were willing to sell as long as the right price was met, and they were wasting all summer to sign a player the club didn't want to leave and now they have gone for Dembele for that absurd amount.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

I believe Barcelona should have rather concentrated their efforts into signing Dybala rather than Coutinho, unlike Coutinho it's well known that Juventus has already given their price for the Argentine striker and they were willing to sell as long as the right price was met, and they were wasting all summer to sign a player the club didn't want to leave and now they have gone for Dembele for that absurd amount.

Dembele is going to be key to Barcelona's success this season I can confidently say that and we are still going to pursue Dybala and coutinho until we land both of them. As the transfer window is still open, anything can happen.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:35:26 AM

Dybala has been proving time and time again and I hope he finally lifts juventus to conquer Europe this season ; that is if Barcelona doesn't come to scoop him away. I hope not.
I think the strength of Barcelona this season is not as strong as last season, although Barcelona is still Barcelona is a team that has every way to win the game. However, Juventus will not repeat the same mistake, surely they have prepared all the strategies to be able to beat Barcelona in all competitions because victory is a pride for a team classmate Juventus.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:32:39 PM

Since his first season in Torino i was sure that he will be the star of the team but the injury has delayed this thing a little and that is what can damage his career, otherwise i think he will have at least one Golden ball.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

Since his first season in Torino i was sure that he will be the star of the team but the injury has delayed this thing a little and that is what can damage his career, otherwise i think he will have at least one Golden ball.
I will not be the least surprised when the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid come to seek the services of Dybala anytime soon, he is a proven and prolific goalscorer and mind you scoring in the Serie A is no easy feat considering how good their players are defensively, Real Madrid should make a move and replace him with Benzema very soon.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

I will not be the least surprised when the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid come to seek the services of Dybala anytime soon, he is a proven and prolific goalscorer and mind you scoring in the Serie A is no easy feat considering how good their players are defensively, Real Madrid should make a move and replace him with Benzema very soon.

Real Madrid Actually, who is it obviously I wonder Dybala easy easy to leave, I think Juventus is asking why it is a kind of game in every game is a goal or assists. I do not know what happened to the latest Mbappe wanted, but Dybala may be a sensible choice as the staff has begun to get older.

daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

Juventus are really lucky because they have a soccer star like Dybala, giving him a number 10 to him this signifies that Juventus want him to be one of the legends in his team as well as Del Piero. Then, the chances are very small for Barcelona to get Dybala signature.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

Real Madrid Actually, who is it obviously I wonder Dybala easy easy to leave, I think Juventus is asking why it is a kind of game in every game is a goal or assists. I do not know what happened to the latest Mbappe wanted, but Dybala may be a sensible choice as the staff has begun to get older.

I think it's too soon if Dybala have to move to Barcelona or Real Madrid, I think it's better if it's 2 years away. But if in the near future Dybala have to move, then Real Madrid is the right club for him. In Real Madrid also Dybala should train harder because he has to compete with big names like Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo. While in Barcelona, Dybala will get Neymar position without serious competition.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
yoseph

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

I think it's too soon if Dybala have to move to Barcelona or Real Madrid, I think it's better if it's 2 years away. But if in the near future Dybala have to move, then Real Madrid is the right club for him. In Real Madrid also Dybala should train harder because he has to compete with big names like Benzema, Bale, Ronaldo. While in Barcelona, Dybala will get Neymar position without serious competition.
Its never too soon for that to happen, Barcelona have signed Dembele knowing full well how unproven he is, Meanwhile Dybala is a proven goalscorer in one of the most defensive league in the world and Zidane who is a great admirer of young talents will be able to nurture him very well.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

Its never too soon for that to happen, Barcelona have signed Dembele knowing full well how unproven he is, Meanwhile Dybala is a proven goalscorer in one of the most defensive league in the world and Zidane who is a great admirer of young talents will be able to nurture him very well.
I'm not sure Dybala career would be brilliant if he joined Barcelona or Real Madrid. if that happens then Dybala will only be the number 2 or 3 player in the team as long as Messi and Ronaldo are still in the two teams. I hope Dybala will continue his career at Juventus and become a legend.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

I'm not sure Dybala career would be brilliant if he joined Barcelona or Real Madrid. if that happens then Dybala will only be the number 2 or 3 player in the team as long as Messi and Ronaldo are still in the two teams. I hope Dybala will continue his career at Juventus and become a legend.
Early to leave him from Juventus. It is needed to remain and continue to work on itself. His time will come yet, I am herein sure.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

He will fit if in Real Madrid and also Barcelona but not for now. No need to be too hasty to move clubs, Career at Juventus has so far gone very well, the contract is still left, it would be better if staying at Juventus for now. At Real Madrid he is very obviously having to fight harder to get a position, but that's one positive thing for him to try seriously. As I said, if moved to Barcelona, Neymar's position will be automatically earned by Dybala without any serious competition.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

He will fit if in Real Madrid and also Barcelona but not for now. No need to be too hasty to move clubs, Career at Juventus has so far gone very well, the contract is still left, it would be better if staying at Juventus for now. At Real Madrid he is very obviously having to fight harder to get a position, but that's one positive thing for him to try seriously. As I said, if moved to Barcelona, Neymar's position will be automatically earned by Dybala without any serious competition.
True Real Madrid will be most likely to be his destination unless Mbappe dose'nt make it to PSG this season because it is no surprise that they will start thinking of the futur Ronaldo is not getting any more younger and they have to start bringing a successor that will be the player carrying the club on futur competetions he is one of the biggest young prospects in football right now along side Ascensio if he successfully continue performing this great he will push Bale out of the club. Juventus have the power to keep him for lon ger time if they succesfully won an european trophy. that will make the player feel more confortable at the club and he wouldn't think of leaving.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

True Real Madrid will be most likely to be his destination unless Mbappe dose'nt make it to PSG this season because it is no surprise that they will start thinking of the futur Ronaldo is not getting any more younger and they have to start bringing a successor that will be the player carrying the club on futur competetions he is one of the biggest young prospects in football right now along side Ascensio if he successfully continue performing this great he will push Bale out of the club. Juventus have the power to keep him for lon ger time if they succesfully won an european trophy. that will make the player feel more confortable at the club and he wouldn't think of leaving.
I believe the Mbappe deal to PSG is still on but due to the Financial Fair Play, they are trying to secure him on a loan basis since they have not been able to offload some of their players to make room for his deal, If they don't act, they risk seeing him move to another club next season.I am sure PSG will make the deal permanent next season.

yoseph

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

Chelsea after being so boring in the transfer market have signed Torino's defender Davide Zappacosta, i totally don't know anything about him but with the club's depth being an issue since they will be competing in the UEFA Champions League, i think its going to sate Conte's desire for players till the transfer window closes.
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 3822 »
  Print  

Jump to: