Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 3700 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 748380 times)
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:15:56 PM

Kylian Mbappe deny to extended and got new contract with PSG and become free transfer player next year, if want left this player by free transfer PSG will keep stay for this player and not get anything next year. Now only Real Madrid have rumors with this player but anything possible with Juventus to get this player sign, just sell Cristiano Ronaldo and get fresh money to buy Kylian Mbappe from PSG.

Why he  should leave from PSG? The contract is excellent, gets well paid, so he has nothing to complain about. Juventus will also not replace Ronaldo for Mbappa, because although Ronaldo is a senior player, he is a real leader on the field and leads the team. And Mbappe is just a good striker.
Because, he is not winning anything there? I mean that seems like a proper reason to leave PSG all together, if he believes that he could win champions league with some other club then he can leave for that team is as well. I am not saying that there is a much better club that can win a lot easier, but it is definitely not out of question neither.

Juventus on the other hand is paying a shit ton of money for players while not having any success at all, which is why I do not think that they actually have a chance, sure they may end up paying him as much as PSG is paying but if PSG can't win champions league this year, I do not see how Juventus could do that year after that, hence they are not really a candidate if you ask me. Real on the other hand is a bigger chance because even without Mbappe they went to semi-finals, and that means with Mbappe they may end up winning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 06:08:59 PM

There are still rumours about Ronaldo about he will be leaving the team for Real Madrid. But they are just rumours. I haven't heard anything from Ronaldo about such thing. It looks like he is still happy being at Juventus and believes in Allegri to make the team much better. So, I don't expect such transfer to happen.
This is just a rumor but it always differs in what I read in the local news, that Ronaldo has a desire to leave Juventus but who will accommodate him? If PSG are ready, then he has to sell Mbappe first, while negotiations for Mbappe to Madrid are still uncertain, while Real Madrid still wants both, especially since Ancelotti was with him in 2013 after winning, so there are only a lot of rumors going on and if Ronaldo can survive at Juventus then it will be better for the Juventus team under Allegri's care.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 06:11:20 PM

AC Milan had to draw in 2x45" (lose 5-3 on penalties)  against Valencia. However, during the match, the performance from the maignan is was quite good by make a several saves for some of the chances that Valencia had. Likewise, Valencia's goalkeeper also appeared extraordinary. A pretty good match for AC Milan, although I think AC Milan might need a striker who can destroyed oppnent's defender against a team with quality equal to or better than Valencia. Next, AC Milan will face Madrid, in other Juventus will meet Barca who just lost to Salzburg. 2 long awaited pre-season games.
Yeah it seems that they lack a striker because valencia team is not that strong in the recent years so if milan are hoping to compete for serie A they need quality scorers because wa ve seen that lack last year the majority of goals were scored by kessie and a lot of penalties.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 09:48:26 PM

There are still rumours about Ronaldo about he will be leaving the team for Real Madrid. But they are just rumours. I haven't heard anything from Ronaldo about such thing. It looks like he is still happy being at Juventus and believes in Allegri to make the team much better. So, I don't expect such transfer to happen.

Like you said, they are just rumours. Ronaldo would say that he wanted to leave if there was a situation like that. But he is saying nothing about this. So I think this means that he doesn't want to leave anytime soon. And his manager was trying to get a one-year deal for him at Juventus. I must admit that I would like to see him at a different club this summer. But I don't think such thing will happen.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 11:39:32 PM

Reading the news, it's clear Ronaldo said no to Real Madrid. He doesn't want to go back to Spain. In the meanwhile he's helping himself and his wife with new fancy cars as you can see from his Instagram. Now it's the time for a Brabus GV12 900 based on a Mercedes-AMG G 63. 280 km/h max speed..... not bad for a car that will go to the supermarket!  Grin
By the way, Ronaldo returned his fleet back to Italy, and it seems that before that there was information that the player had transported all his cars to Portugal? I also personally doubt that Ronaldo will return to Real Madrid, although of course life throws up more amazing scenarios. I rather believe more in the transfer of the Portuguese to Manchester United to England, where, taking into account the seemingly successful departure of Messi from Barcelona, the great confrontation between Messi and Ronaldo can be repeated again, if Messi goes to Pep Guardiola in Manchester City, respectively. It sounds quite promising and beautiful, especially if you take into account the very complex relationships and the constant competition between the clubs from Manchester  Wink
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1298

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 12:07:00 PM

It seems Ronaldo is not getting what he wanted at Juventus that why he wants to leave.After a couple of years there,he hasn't being able to take the champions league,and he is more eager to take it now that Messi is in pole position to take it this time.He will want to revive the competition that was on between him and Messi again.And the only way to do that is to go back his former club Madrid,where the chances of winning champions league is a little higher.
Unfortunately, this is true, Juventus cannot fight on equal terms with the top clubs for the Champions League Cup, so Ronaldo will always want to return to Real. Real has a much better chance of winning the cup than Juventus, even though Real is not in the best condition. Of course, all problems are solved and I think Real will be able to find a good striker and strengthen the squad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:16:41 PM

I don't think ronaldo left Juventus this season, especially after some time ago the Juventus management, namely Pavel Nedved and Federico Cherubini confirmed that Ronaldo will stay at Juventus to spend the rest of his contract, although of course the possibility of Ronaldo moving could happen but it doesn't seem like this season, because even though Ronaldo is no longer young, his goal-scoring instinct is still very big, so it can be said that Juventus still really need Ronaldo for next season and even Ronaldo will reportedly last at least until the end of 2022.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 01:23:44 PM

Yeah it seems that they lack a striker because valencia team is not that strong in the recent years so if milan are hoping to compete for serie A they need quality scorers because wa ve seen that lack last year the majority of goals were scored by kessie and a lot of penalties.

Yeah, but in recent rumors I've read, they are currently wants to bring another Madrid players after Diaz, Odriozola and Isco and there still no rumors if AC Milan will buy new strikers. For now, Milan have Giroud, Leao, Ibra, D. Maldini and Rebic as forwarder, maybe this is the reason why AC Milan not buying another new striker. On thing that made me worried, if Ibra and Giroud on Injury, Milan maybe find struggling to create a goal when meet Juve, Atalanta, Napoli, Roma, Lazio and Inter.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:30:45 PM

The Suning brand is no longer in the hands of the Zhang family: according to Calcio e Finanza, with the recent dilution of Zhang Jindong's shares in Suning.com, not only has the ownership of the group's main company changed hands, but it also has effects on the brand around which the entire business revolves.
The Suning brand is, in fact, owned by Suning.Com, the listed company of which Zhang is no longer the controlling shareholder: the other companies of the group directly controlled by Zhang, including Suning Holding, which indirectly controls Inter, can, however, use the Suning brand by virtue of a contract with Suning.com.
The epic fail is just around the corner. They won Scudetto and now they risk bankruptcy, only Inter can do that.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:07:15 PM

It seems Ronaldo is not getting what he wanted at Juventus that why he wants to leave.After a couple of years there,he hasn't being able to take the champions league,and he is more eager to take it now that Messi is in pole position to take it this time.He will want to revive the competition that was on between him and Messi again.And the only way to do that is to go back his former club Madrid,where the chances of winning champions league is a little higher.
If Ronaldo really wants to leave Juventus, I don't think he will go back to Real Madrid. He made history in Real Madrid, before he was transferred to Juventus. In his 9 seasons with the club, he scored 451 goals in 438 appearances. He have to move to another big team, to face new challenges. And I think, PSG will suit him. Although, he is the first player to score 100+ goals in Juventus history, but If he is not getting what he wants with the team, he have to move to another club.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:31:13 PM

It is still rumoured that Romelu Lukaku will be signed by Chelsea in this month. According to the news I saw on BBC, he gives green light to returning to Chelsea also. But Inter chairman wants to wait for more time and decide later. I really don't understand this. A few days ago, it was claimed that Lukaku didn't want to leave. Now, they are saying that he would like to leave.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:35:23 PM

It is still rumoured that Romelu Lukaku will be signed by Chelsea in this month. According to the news I saw on BBC, he gives green light to returning to Chelsea also. But Inter chairman wants to wait for more time and decide later. I really don't understand this. A few days ago, it was claimed that Lukaku didn't want to leave. Now, they are saying that he would like to leave.
Big loss for Inter if they let Lukaku go to Chelsea. He is quite a prolific player at Inter and it would be a shame if Inter's management wanted to sell him. Laotaro Martinez is also reportedly gaining interest from Premier League side "Arsenal" and it may be difficult for Inter if both leave at the same time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:58:07 PM

Big loss for Inter if they let Lukaku go to Chelsea. He is quite a prolific player at Inter and it would be a shame if Inter's management wanted to sell him. Laotaro Martinez is also reportedly gaining interest from Premier League side "Arsenal" and it may be difficult for Inter if both leave at the same time.
What can Inter count on if both strikers are sold at the same time? This is indeed a big loss if it happens to let him go, and what I know a few times before is that Lukaku and Martinez have stated not to leave Inter but if the management let them go of course they will leave and the most important thing is that management is to keep both of them much better and these two strikers are indeed very productive.
Indeed, Chelsea are still looking for a striker after some of their bids failed with others so now they are looking for Lukaku who is still prolific.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:06:07 PM

What can Inter count on if both strikers are sold at the same time? This is indeed a big loss if it happens to let him go, and what I know a few times before is that Lukaku and Martinez have stated not to leave Inter but if the management let them go of course they will leave and the most important thing is that management is to keep both of them much better and these two strikers are indeed very productive.
Indeed, Chelsea are still looking for a striker after some of their bids failed with others so now they are looking for Lukaku who is still prolific.
There is still the possibility that both will be sold but Inter will have to find a suitable replacement first. It seem Chelsea are maneuvering after failing to land Hallaand and Lukaku is still very productive at Chelsea for several season. Just like Dortmund, Inter must retain the striker.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4120

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 04:08:56 PM

There is still the possibility that both will be sold but Inter will have to find a suitable replacement first. It seem Chelsea are maneuvering after failing to land Hallaand and Lukaku is still very productive at Chelsea for several season. Just like Dortmund, Inter must retain the striker.

unfortunately, inter needs money
he has all economic problems and as a result he will give them up to make cash

remember that last year for several months he was unable to pay salaries, if you think that's a good thing ...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:32:03 PM

It seems that what Conte has predicted so far has come true if Inter Milan will sell a lot of their star players this season, the financial problems that plague Inter Milan right now certainly make many people predict if Inter Milan which is under the control of the Suning group has ended and even now Inter Milan are in a pretty bad situation even though last season they won the Scudetto Serie A 2020/21 season.
Inter Milan current ownership has continued to change in recent year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 05:04:54 PM

It seems that what Conte has predicted so far has come true if Inter Milan will sell a lot of their star players this season, the financial problems that plague Inter Milan right now certainly make many people predict if Inter Milan which is under the control of the Suning group has ended and even now Inter Milan are in a pretty bad situation even though last season they won the Scudetto Serie A 2020/21 season.
We already talked about the bad situation of Inter during the last season and fortunately they won the scudetto after all. Now, Conte should be lucky to leave the boat before seeing Eriksen situation then Hakimi and Lukaku signing elsewhere or almost. Right now I don't see Inter competitive, they will be somewhere between 6-10 spots imo unless making good signing and we all know how hard it will be..

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:23:03 PM

We already talked about the bad situation of Inter during the last season and fortunately they won the scudetto after all. Now, Conte should be lucky to leave the boat before seeing Eriksen situation then Hakimi and Lukaku signing elsewhere or almost. Right now I don't see Inter competitive, they will be somewhere between 6-10 spots imo unless making good signing and we all know how hard it will be..
Inter Milan have ended right now and less chance to get scudetto again in this year after loss Antonio Conte as coach and now they have ready sell Lukaku to Chelsea, they lost most important player last season Lukaku made many goals for Inter Milan, very hard because they will play on champion league but many player was sold.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:45:24 PM

If Ronaldo really wants to leave Juventus, I don't think he will go back to Real Madrid. He made history in Real Madrid, before he was transferred to Juventus. In his 9 seasons with the club, he scored 451 goals in 438 appearances. He have to move to another big team, to face new challenges. And I think, PSG will suit him. Although, he is the first player to score 100+ goals in Juventus history, but If he is not getting what he wants with the team, he have to move to another club.

I think it is most likely at this point for Messi to go to Paris. I have no idea how Paris frequently manages to get around financial fair play rules, but they seem to be the only club that is able to pay the money Messi asks for. We won't see both Messi and Ronaldo in one team, I am pretty sure about that.

What I would like to see though if Messi goes to PSG is that they face Juventus in either the CL semifinal or even the final. That would be some enjoyable games for sure!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:49:00 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2021, 12:08:55 AM by AndySt

Inter Milan have ended right now and less chance to get scudetto again in this year after loss Antonio Conte as coach and now they have ready sell Lukaku to Chelsea, they lost most important player last season Lukaku made many goals for Inter Milan, very hard because they will play on champion league but many player was sold.
Yes, Lukaku's transfer will greatly reduce Inter's competitiveness in the new season. It is surprising that not so long ago both the club and the player himself said the opposite, and now they themselves do not rule out a transfer. I understand the resentment and rage of the club's fans, to whom the management promised not to make large sales after the departure of Ashraf Hakimi to Paris Saint-Germain, and Lukaku personally announced that he was happy with everything at the club. I also understand Chelsea, who are looking for a good striker in the transfer market and want to quickly arrange a transfer. As far as we know, Lukaku and Chelsea have already agreed on the terms of a personal contract.
Pages: « 1 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 [958] 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 3700 »
  Print  

Jump to: