Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 [974] 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 3703 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 752920 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 01:48:19 PM

Juventus have risked to capitulate but all the honor goes to Udinese which certainly played a great game.
Juventus are strong but they were just careless and lost their advantage very easily. After the equalizer from Udinese, time is not enough for Juventus to create pressure and find a winning goal. They have one rejected goal from Ronaldo in 90+4 min.

Two words on Dybala: in the last season he suffered negative many injuries and was not really employed effectively. When it seemed that the smile could return, something bad always happened to the Argentine. Yesterday's good performance can be a signal, it can be a message for the championship, a message to the supporters.
Paolo Dybala has an insane desire to make things clear and scare the competition away.
Dybala in the last year has a very bad season with many time for quarantine and injury. This season, it seems he started very well and I am a fan of Dybala. He is the best player for Juventus since Del Piero in that position.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Juventus could not maintain 2 goals in the first half, in fact the second half was worse what I imagined and the two blunders of the Juventus goalkeeper were also fatal, so Juventus could not reply to a single goal in the second half.
It is unbelievable with me that Juventus let the opponent equalized too easy like that. They looked to have an easy win but finally only one point. Allegri will have to work more with defenders and goal keeper.
It is true that defenders and goalkeepers must work hard because it must not be repeated until that embarrassing blunder should be a win but it is so weak that it makes Juventus overwhelmed, once you make a mistake it can drop other players because of their bad behavior make it wrong.
This Allegri can be a revamp at the back at least they are professional and will work harder to keep him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:41:52 PM

Dybala is back and Ronaldo did not lose his ambition. Szcesny has a very terrible match and worse it is a continuation of his bad performance since the Euro 2020 with Poland.

Szczesny fatal mistake really made Juventus lose their points and not just once, Szczesny has made 2 blunders in one game and Allegri should have given Szczesny a strong warning at this time and reserved it in the next game, I think Juventus actually have a great chance to get Donnarumma, but they squandered this opportunity by choosing Szczesny as the main goalkeeper this season, moreover Szczesny performance last season was actually mediocre in my opinion.

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:03:02 PM

Dybala is back and Ronaldo did not lose his ambition. Szcesny has a very terrible match and worse it is a continuation of his bad performance since the Euro 2020 with Poland.

Szczesny fatal mistake really made Juventus lose their points and not just once, Szczesny has made 2 blunders in one game and Allegri should have given Szczesny a strong warning at this time and reserved it in the next game, I think Juventus actually have a great chance to get Donnarumma, but they squandered this opportunity by choosing Szczesny as the main goalkeeper this season, moreover Szczesny performance last season was actually mediocre in my opinion.
Szczesny makes relatively few stupid mistakes, but surely he isn't the worst keeper (solid goalkeeper, good distributor of the ball, and the defense trust him .
He is an old player (30 years old) and some think that he should leave the scene for young players, even though he is stil young (get better as he gets older).
Imo, there are better experienced goal-keepers available, and Juventus should be looking into them.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:44:56 PM

I never thought that a team like Juventus could be so degraded. I lost my bet money. Juventus has performed very poorly. Udinese weak team. Yet the performance they have shown against Juventus is amazing. Udinese players have attacked more than Juventus. I didn't think Juventus would show such a poor performance in the first match.
Everything can happen in football, Dybala playing well in the first half, I will think the same as you, money in my hand. but what happened in the second half is a dumb thing. Szczesny, I don't know what he's thinking, his blunder makes my money lost either and maybe I want to blame VAR too which make Ronaldo's goal disallowed on injured time.

It was Juventus who lead the 1st half with a 2-0 score. Ronaldo then came on and ended up 2-2 with Udinese. The 2nd half was quite dramatic, but the yellow card and offside were the key factors in the outcome. VAR disallows winning goal. He just scored an offside goal, don't blame VAR! Could they have won the match if Ronaldo remained on the bench? Would you agree?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:03:58 PM

Do you remember this club?
Yes the club is chievo Verona, which has long been the highest caste or the highest Italian Serie A and has even entered the UEFA Cup and Champions League rounds, but the for the club which had triumphed in 2001/2002 had to accept a tragic fate and was relegated to the amateur caste due to financial bankruptcy.
And now The Flying Donkeys also have to fight from Serie D or the effective league of the Italian amateur division.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2021/08/23/rip-chievo-verona-former-serie-club-folds-failure-find-money-new-season/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 04:22:42 PM

Yes the club is chievo Verona, which has long been the highest caste or the highest Italian Serie A and has even entered the UEFA Cup and Champions League rounds, but the for the club which had triumphed in 2001/2002 had to accept a tragic fate and was relegated to the amateur caste due to financial bankruptcy.
And now The Flying Donkeys also have to fight from Serie D or the effective league of the Italian amateur division.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2021/08/23/rip-chievo-verona-former-serie-club-folds-failure-find-money-new-season/

I heard from my local news that the Chievo Verona club has now been disbanded due to not getting any sponsors so this resulted in a worse financial crisis and in the end they disbanded is that news really valid?
Yes, it's really a pity because it has been successful in the past so that this year it's even worse due to a financial downturn I think this must be a big problem with the management.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
poldanmig

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:24:33 PM

I never thought that a team like Juventus could be so degraded. I lost my bet money. Juventus has performed very poorly. Udinese weak team. Yet the performance they have shown against Juventus is amazing. Udinese players have attacked more than Juventus. I didn't think Juventus would show such a poor performance in the first match.
Everything can happen in football, Dybala playing well in the first half, I will think the same as you, money in my hand. but what happened in the second half is a dumb thing. Szczesny, I don't know what he's thinking, his blunder makes my money lost either and maybe I want to blame VAR too which make Ronaldo's goal disallowed on injured time.

It was Juventus who lead the 1st half with a 2-0 score. Ronaldo then came on and ended up 2-2 with Udinese. The 2nd half was quite dramatic, but the yellow card and offside were the key factors in the outcome. VAR disallows winning goal. He just scored an offside goal, don't blame VAR! Could they have won the match if Ronaldo remained on the bench? Would you agree?

Yes, I agree with you, of course the referee has the authority to annull the goal if it is proven to be offside, and we can see in the VAR is indeed at that time Ronaldo shoulders and hands were in an offside position when he jumped and scored the goal, in my opinion in that match, apart from Wojciech Szczesny was unlucky for making two blunders, Ronaldo also had two misfortunes in that match, namely a goal which was disallowed by the referee and also a yellow card when celebrating goals scoring by removing his jersey.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
poldanmig

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:40:54 PM

I heard from my local news that the Chievo Verona club has now been disbanded due to not getting any sponsors so this resulted in a worse financial crisis and in the end they disbanded is that news really valid?
Yes, it's really a pity because it has been successful in the past so that this year it's even worse due to a financial downturn I think this must be a big problem with the management.
Some italian sports media have made the that news as their main today, and actually verona chievo has been having problems since last june, but their finances have continued to deteriorate in the last few weeks so they have failed to pay all debts and taxes that have been arrears for a long time, according to available information, the chievo team management has actually tried to get new investors and loans to pay off the debt but to no avail, so the Italian administration, CoViSoc considers the club unable to provide evidence of the team financial stability to compete in the season 2021/22, and in the end the chievo verona management announced that the club was officially dissolved.

9000+ SLOTS 
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:14:57 PM

A.C. Chievo Verona is Serie B contestant and exist on Serie A too but today announced that club have bankrupt and they will disqualify from Serie B, the same with Parma when bankrupt and they take hard play on amateur league from Serie D and come back to Serie before last year delegation to Serie B. I think pandemic effect and they not got new sponsor make A.C Chievo Verona become bankrupt and loss chance back to Serie A.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:23:50 PM

Italian competition must lose a club that has been a club that made quality players in the past. Chievo Verona is rumored to have to dissolve the club, due to financial problems experienced by the club and until now there are no investors who are interested in this club. I hope Chievo will not only be a memory, but one day they can return to liven up Serie A.
It is unfortunate to see big old teams vanishing or almost due to financial crisis or other reasons.. Inter was at some point threatened too but they managed to stay first Roll Eyes

Napoli won with 2 goals yesterday which made Juve the only top team to lose points until now, waiting for Milan game.
Spezia is leading with 1 goal in the first half vs Cagliari.

perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:16:15 PM

Juventus shocked the world by losing two points against Udinese today. They couldn't prevent a comeback from 2-0 to 2-2. Although they were a way more powerful team, they just screwed things up in the second half. Ronaldo's last minute goal was cancelled by VAR because of an offside and they had no choice rather than making do with one point here.

There are still rumours about Ronaldo that he might leave in this transfer window. But I don't think such transfer will happen in the remaining days.
I also have doubts that Ronaldo left Juventus.

But this first game was very strange, they tie with a much inferior team, Ronaldo starts on the bench. I don't understand what they want, they have the best player in the world and then they just seem to forget he's there.
Ronaldo could be gone, I am not sure if there is any logical argument over keeping him in the bench, either dude wants out or Juventus just wants to find a suitor for him and making him available and known to the whole world by putting him in the bench.

It is obvious that his time at Juventus at an end if he is at the bench when the game starts. Not like he is some sort of player that needs recouping neither because that is basically the greatest athlete that takes care of his body as well, he is always 100% ready to play whenever he wants to, hell his videos of him telling his kids not to eat anything bad has been watched millions of times now. So long story short he was ready to play but didn't play, whoever requested it team or him, doesn't matter because that is a proof that he is not happy at the club and he will be gone soon whenever some other team gets him, it is all on other teams now to get him.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:44:57 PM

I feel sorry for the teams that are having problems due to financial problems. The team's managers couldn't do anything either. It used to be a team that we heard a lot about, I saw it in playstation games too Smiley
I wish they would do something about cryptocurrencies. Maybe in this way they could improve the financial situation of the club

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 970

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 07:06:30 PM

Roma beat Fiorentina 3-1. Fiorentina continued the game with 10 players as Dragowski received a red card in the 17th minute. Zaniolo, on the other hand, saw a red card for Roma and caused both teams to finish the match with 10 players. Still, Roma won 3-1 with Veretout's 2 goals and Mhkitarian's goal. Roma took the 3rd place with this score.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:02:24 PM

Milan won too, every big team won his game except Juventus  Embarrassed.

Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=classifica+serie+a#sie=lg;/g/11n0vx7n5d;2;/m/03zv9;st;fp;1;;

Not a great start. Always said Donnarumma was a must for Juventus.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:06:43 PM

Milan played a really tough game against Sampdoria tonight. In the absence of Ibrahimovic, Giroud took his place in the starting eleven. But he couldn't score a goal. And I can't say that Milan were very affective on attacking. It was a very balanced game but they still succeeded in winning the game 1-0 with the goal of Brahim Diaz. It is still a nice start for Milan. When Ibrahimovic bounces back, everything will be even better for them.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 970

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:10:17 PM

Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=classifica+serie+a#sie=lg;/g/11n0vx7n5d;2;/m/03zv9;st;fp;1;;

The draw of Juventus may not seem very important as the first week matches are already played. However , if they miss the Championship by one or two points at the end of the season, the importance of this first week's draw becomes even more important. Juve shouldn't have lost points in a week their opponents won. Anyway, it was the first matches of the league. They will surely make their fans watch good matches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:18:46 PM

What a bad start for Szczesny! He made really simple mistakes in the Udinese match. He conceded a very simple goal and he caused a penalty also. It was like he throwed the game. If he performed a little better, Juventus would win this very easily. And Juventus were very unlucky also. Because I saw that two of their shots bounced off the goal post. And Ronaldo's goal was cancelled because of a millimetric offside. It was a terrible day for them.

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:31:18 PM

Milan played a really tough game against Sampdoria tonight. In the absence of Ibrahimovic, Giroud took his place in the starting eleven. But he couldn't score a goal. And I can't say that Milan were very affective on attacking. It was a very balanced game but they still succeeded in winning the game 1-0 with the goal of Brahim Diaz. It is still a nice start for Milan. When Ibrahimovic bounces back, everything will be even better for them.

Yeah, Ibrahimovic will help bolster Milan's attack when he becomes available for selection again. I'm sure this milan team will benefit from his leadership skills especially in the attacking segment. Anyway, the season just stared and most teams (like Milan) are still finding their feet. I hope Milan can compete for the Scudetto this season now that Inter is in deep financial debt and Juventus has become a shadow of their former self amidst rumors of possible Ronaldo exit.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:29:42 PM

Juventus shocked the world by losing two points against Udinese today. They couldn't prevent a comeback from 2-0 to 2-2. Although they were a way more powerful team, they just screwed things up in the second half. Ronaldo's last minute goal was cancelled by VAR because of an offside and they had no choice rather than making do with one point here.

There are still rumours about Ronaldo that he might leave in this transfer window. But I don't think such transfer will happen in the remaining days.

I also have doubts that Ronaldo left Juventus.

But this first game was very strange, they tie with a much inferior team, Ronaldo starts on the bench. I don't understand what they want, they have the best player in the world and then they just seem to forget he's there.

Because there are still rumours about Ronaldo to leave the team before the end of this transfer window. And his start from the bench proves that I think. So I've got really excited about this possibility. If a transfer happens for real, I wonder which team it is going to be. Maybe Manchester Utd again after many years? Or maybe the next team will be PSG, who knows.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Pages: « 1 ... 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 [974] 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 3703 »
  Print  

Jump to: