Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 03:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 [3843] 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 ... 3927 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 793019 times)
Oneandpure

Activity: 2100
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 08:11:02 PM

~

Conte has made a request to sign several star players in the summer including Lukaku, so it does indicate that Osimhen may not be in Conte plans next season, I think you must have known if Napoli are currently planning to exchange Osimhen for Lukaku?

Chelsea have said before that they’re not going to accept any swap deal for Lukaku. If Napoli wants Lukaku, they should pay to have him as their full time player. Conte is trying to be wise here in my view, he knows Lukaku is not a long term contract and loaning him won’t be a great option, so he’ll try to swap him with the player he doesn’t need for next season. Chelsea also have not shown any interest in Osimhen and doesn’t want anything link to them showing interest in him. This situation has now put both Conte, Lukaku and Osimehn on an uncertainty level and not know what holds for them next.
Chelsea had made final decision never accepting swap deal for Lukaku behind Napoli offering want to swap with Victor Osimhen. I think Napoli exactly had good position for selling Victor Osimhen with current market values raise up 100 million euro and sign Lukaku recently bid offer by Chelsea around 38 million euro.
Antonio Conte stilll waiting with Napoli management for signing Lukaku because Lukaku is typical striker needed for his tactician. Both of them have good chemistry when Conte as Inter Milan manager and Lukaku raise his top performance under Conte as his manager.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silence Scream

Activity: 980
Merit: 959

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 08:18:31 PM

~

Conte has made a request to sign several star players in the summer including Lukaku, so it does indicate that Osimhen may not be in Conte plans next season, I think you must have known if Napoli are currently planning to exchange Osimhen for Lukaku?

Chelsea have said before that they’re not going to accept any swap deal for Lukaku. If Napoli wants Lukaku, they should pay to have him as their full time player. Conte is trying to be wise here in my view, he knows Lukaku is not a long term contract and loaning him won’t be a great option, so he’ll try to swap him with the player he doesn’t need for next season. Chelsea also have not shown any interest in Osimhen and doesn’t want anything link to them showing interest in him. This situation has now put both Conte, Lukaku and Osimehn on an uncertainty level and not know what holds for them next.
Chelsea had made final decision never accepting swap deal for Lukaku behind Napoli offering want to swap with Victor Osimhen. I think Napoli exactly had good position for selling Victor Osimhen with current market values raise up 100 million euro and sign Lukaku recently bid offer by Chelsea around 38 million euro.
Antonio Conte stilll waiting with Napoli management for signing Lukaku because Lukaku is typical striker needed for his tactician. Both of them have good chemistry when Conte as Inter Milan manager and Lukaku raise his top performance under Conte as his manager.
Lukaku is a player suitable for Serie A and Napoli. Napoli can give Lukaku 30 million Euros after selling Osimhen for 100 million Euros. I think Lukaku must be interested in playing for Napoli because Conte will probably use him in positions that allow him to play productively. Lukaku no longer keeps up with the pace of the Premier League. Maybe it would be better if he stayed in Serie A.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Josefjix

Activity: 1260
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 10:05:09 PM

Antonio Conte was the former coach for Chelsea but we know how the principles of the club operates, once they noticed you're incapable,  they make moves for instant replacement. It happen with the former managers and so on. For Napoli appointing Antonio Conte as their new headcoach, it's promising future for the club.

Chelsea owner, Todd Boehly wants the very best for his team and he's ready to trigger promising moves for the club. The Blues have quality players in the club and the ones that are placed on loan to other elite clubs which on the records, they're doing exceptionally brilliant when it comes to performance. Romelu Lukaku is yet to make his decisions regarding his future, maybe he will let out his intention publicly known to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 11:50:47 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2024, 12:27:54 AM by makishart

Regarding the new Juventus coach, Thiago Motta, I actually have quite good hopes for this coach at Juventus. Even though in his coaching career he has not had the opportunity to coach a big team before. But he has coached at least 4 teams which should make him have enough experience. He has coached PSG U-19, Genoa, Spezia and Bologna. And Bologna actually got quite a clear improvement in performance after being coached by Thiago Motta. but I also understand if you doubt Thiago Motta. because I might also have doubts. But after I saw how Bologna managed to get a ticket to the UCL, I think it was all thanks to Thiago Motta who was able to make Bologna succeed in making extraordinary use of every available player. So I think Thiago Motta will also be a good coach at Juventus.
Of course, the result that Bologna was able to achieve is due to Motta, but this does not mean that he can be a good coach for Juventus. And in fact, I don’t expect great results from him, I even think that Juventus was a little hasty in appointing a new coach, because now on the transfer market there is a choice of good coaches, the first thing that comes to my mind is Pochettino or Terzic. They both have much more experience, and seem to me more suitable for this position. But apparently Juventus chose Motta because he is more familiar with Serie A, I hope they were not mistaken with this choice.
Motta has done very well with Bologna and I think it could actually be one of the right choices. Young coaches are now given more chances in Europe. Xavi, Xabi and Dortmund's last coach Nuri Şahin. Another one is Motta, why not? I think he signed with Juventus because he was sure of what he could do. If he hadn't found the key to success, he wouldn't have taken this risk and wouldn't have accepted the offer.
Although Motta's performance in Bologna last season cannot ensure his performance at Juventus, it is still worth trying. Though motta's performance last season with bologna was not particularly remarkable since he was merely helping Bologna qualify for UCL, it's fantastic if we saw that from bologna's perspective. 

Coaching Juventus is one alternative way for him to advance to a higher level. Moreover, if he succeeds on the new team, I am confident his name will be as well-known as Xabi or Xavi. So it makes sense that Motta accepted Juventus' offer, despite Bologna's attempts to prevent him from leaving the club. 

Hopefully, Motta will not use the same philosophy as he did with the bolgona, which is frequently played defensively rather than offensively. 

Rustam Meraj

Activity: 210
Merit: 195

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 12:11:56 AM

Antonio Conte was the former coach for Chelsea but we know how the principles of the club operates, once they noticed you're incapable,  they make moves for instant replacement. It happen with the former managers and so on. For Napoli appointing Antonio Conte as their new headcoach, it's promising future for the club.

Chelsea owner, Todd Boehly wants the very best for his team and he's ready to trigger promising moves for the club. The Blues have quality players in the club and the ones that are placed on loan to other elite clubs which on the records, they're doing exceptionally brilliant when it comes to performance. Romelu Lukaku is yet to make his decisions regarding his future, maybe he will let out his intention publicly known to us.
I agree that Antonio Conte appointment as Napoli new head coach is promising move for club given his track record of success at Chelsea and elsewhere. However it also reminder of Chelsea ruthless approach to managerial appointments where underperforming coaches are quickly replaced. While Todd Boehly ambition to bring in best talent is admirable it is important to note that Chelsea squad already boasts quality players including those out on loan. Future of Romelu Lukaku in particular will be interesting to watch as he considers his next move. Overall it is an exciting time for both Napoli and Chelsea and I am eager to see how their respective seasons unfold.

Arenga pinnata

Activity: 490
Merit: 359

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:00:01 AM

I think Juventus' decision to recruit Thiago Motta was the right decision and not rushed. Because he deserves it, especially since he is already familiar with Seria A, as you said. So Thiago Motta is very optimistic that he can make Juventus again a strong team in Serie A, he will change the sick mentality that Allegri left at Juventus.

This is because Thiago Motta is known for his adaptable approach, often changing formations depending on the game situation, so he is very suitable to coach Juventus. So for Thiago Motta there is no difficulty for Juventus, remember that when he coached Bologna he was able to overwhelm Inter. In three matches, Bologna managed to win once, draw once and lose once. This proves that he was very successful with Bologna, which we know has a modest squad. So with the squad that Juventus has, I think he will be able to bring Juventus to become a contender for Serie A champions next season.
Yeah right. Bologna can really be transformed into a strong club in the hands of Thiago Motta. And indeed that is an extraordinary achievement from the 41 year old coach. And yes, in simple terms, I also think that because Thiago Motta has been able to make Bologna in a better quality. So it's no mistake that Thiago Motta can also be expected to bring Juventus back to good quality again.

Although perhaps some greater pressure will also come from being the coach of a bigger club. But hopefully Motta won't be bothered by all that. Several seasons ago we saw that Juventus always faced many problems both internally and externally. And it was a difficult time. Hopefully in the future there will be no more problems repeatedly appearing at the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 742
Merit: 575

stead.builders

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:10:54 AM

I agree that Antonio Conte appointment as Napoli new head coach is promising move for club given his track record of success at Chelsea and elsewhere. However it also reminder of Chelsea ruthless approach to managerial appointments where underperforming coaches are quickly replaced. While Todd Boehly ambition to bring in best talent is admirable it is important to note that Chelsea squad already boasts quality players including those out on loan. Future of Romelu Lukaku in particular will be interesting to watch as he considers his next move. Overall it is an exciting time for both Napoli and Chelsea and I am eager to see how their respective seasons unfold.
There is now only a formality between Chelsea and Lukaku. I think both sides are aware of this. Romelu Lukaku is happy in Italy and Chelsea are planning to sell him on a transfer fee. Conte is an important coach and will bring experience to Napoli in many aspects. I think Napoli will use this situation, make a significant improvement and come to better places next year. They must be very careful when transferring players.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀

STEAD 
██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄███

JOIN NOW  
Gallar

Activity: 700
Merit: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:16:59 AM

Lukaku is a player suitable for Serie A and Napoli. Napoli can give Lukaku 30 million Euros after selling Osimhen for 100 million Euros. I think Lukaku must be interested in playing for Napoli because Conte will probably use him in positions that allow him to play productively. Lukaku no longer keeps up with the pace of the Premier League. Maybe it would be better if he stayed in Serie A.
Yes, Napoli would be better off selling Osimhen to Chelsea at a fairly high price, and buying Lukaku in exchange for Osimhen's departure. The reason is that Osimhen seems to lack enthusiasm to continue with Napoli, this can be seen from his unsatisfactory performance this season with Napoli. Apart from that, if I'm not mistaken, Osimhen was also involved in a conflict with Napoli, because he felt ridiculed after failing to kick a penalty when playing against Bologna. This of course means that Osimhen and Napoli are no longer in harmony. Maybe that's why his performance this season could be said to be less than good with Napoli. So selling Osimhen to Chelsea could be said to be quite the right action for Napoli.

And recruiting Lukaku is also the right thing. The reason is, Lukaku's performance as a striker to date can be said to be quite good even though he is no longer young. Apart from that, Lukaku also has quite a long experience playing at Serie A clubs, namely at Roma and also at Inter. So Lukaku can be sure that he knows the atmosphere of football in Serie A very well. This will certainly make it easier for Lukaku to adapt quickly when playing with Napoli. Apart from that, as you said, Antonio Conte will also definitely make Lukaku the main player at Napoli. Therefore, I hope that Napoli's plan can be realized as soon as possible smoothly.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Arenga pinnata

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 03:50:33 AM

Yes, Napoli would be better off selling Osimhen to Chelsea at a fairly high price, and buying Lukaku in exchange for Osimhen's departure. The reason is that Osimhen seems to lack enthusiasm to continue with Napoli, this can be seen from his unsatisfactory performance this season with Napoli. Apart from that, if I'm not mistaken, Osimhen was also involved in a conflict with Napoli, because he felt ridiculed after failing to kick a penalty when playing against Bologna. This of course means that Osimhen and Napoli are no longer in harmony. Maybe that's why his performance this season could be said to be less than good with Napoli. So selling Osimhen to Chelsea could be said to be quite the right action for Napoli.

And recruiting Lukaku is also the right thing. The reason is, Lukaku's performance as a striker to date can be said to be quite good even though he is no longer young. Apart from that, Lukaku also has quite a long experience playing at Serie A clubs, namely at Roma and also at Inter. So Lukaku can be sure that he knows the atmosphere of football in Serie A very well. This will certainly make it easier for Lukaku to adapt quickly when playing with Napoli. Apart from that, as you said, Antonio Conte will also definitely make Lukaku the main player at Napoli. Therefore, I hope that Napoli's plan can be realized as soon as possible smoothly.
Antonio Conte also seems to really want Lukaku more than Osimhen. Maybe it's not because Lukaku is better than Osimhen. It's just that Osimhen doesn't seem comfortable at Napoli anymore. It's just that Osimhen's release will be difficult. because even though Napoli wants to let Osimhen go, in fact this team is still making Osimhen's transfer price very high. So many teams withdrew from the hunt to get Osimhen. because the price is considered too high.

But because it seems €150 million is too high and it makes Osimhen less interested. So there is the latest news that Napoli have reduced Osimhen's price to just €100 million. let's see whether now the teams that have withdrawn from the hunt will return or not. Chelsea and Arsenal reportedly withdrew because Osimhen's price was high. So, will they come back this time when the price of Osimhen is no longer as expensive as it was a few weeks ago.
(Sourch: https://www.goal.com/id/daftar/tak-banyak-peminat-napoli-diskon-harga-victor-osimhen/blt2fad0fc8928c456e#csabe2d0623c0e9aff)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hvdv

Activity: 630
Merit: 360

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:28:55 AM

~

Lukaku wasn't bad at all in Rome. He scored 13 goals and took many positions. If he is transferred to Napoli, I am sure he will play in a way to repeat this success. I am sure that Osimhen will leave Napoli at the end of this year. Conte and Napoli will form a better team with the resources to be transferred from his transfer. If they transfer Lukaku, it will be to their advantage because Lukaku is like a complete machine.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
len01

Activity: 1386
Merit: 586

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:42:34 AM

Antonio Conte also seems to really want Lukaku more than Osimhen. Maybe it's not because Lukaku is better than Osimhen. It's just that Osimhen doesn't seem comfortable at Napoli anymore.
Reason Osimhen was uncomfortable in Napoli only at that time when the president of Napoli often replaced the coach made Osimhen feel that adaptation to every new coach made him very bored.
But after the arrival of Conte coach, I am sure Osimhen will return comfortable because he also needs experienced coaches like in the Spalletti era who can develop his career with Napoli as the most scorer.
And for Lukaku, I will not agree if Osimhen position is replaced by Lukaku and the reason is quite simple if Lukaku is only a big body striker but in terms of expertise, I believe Osimhen more.

Source : https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/victor-osimhen/profil/spieler/401923

Osimhen got 15 scores from 25 matches while Lukaku only got 13 scores from 32 matches and from here the difference was quite clear.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:46:48 AM

Quote from: bastisisca
Quote from: Palakka
--cut--

I honestly think we will end up in this direction too
exchange Osimhen Lukaku and money from Chelsea so that Napoli can buy other players!

this plan is flawless and puts Roma in a bad situation and they must IMMEDIATELY look for a serious striker or there will be problems
De Rossi start with problems new season.

I think, Napoli managements are on it to sign more new players, because they have reduced the high price from Victor osimhen which Chelsea are trying to show interest so that they can be able to use the funds to sign in more new players that will join the team to improve the team next season. Roma managements are very ready to budget some funds to allow their manager to sign in those potential new players that will going to add value to the team, because they don't want to experience what happened to the team in this season. There is a rumors that Roma are about to sign in one of the formal Liverpool striker, and it will make their attacking position to be more stronger next season to challenges inter and other teams in the Italian league competition.

Arenga pinnata

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:49:20 AM

Antonio Conte also seems to really want Lukaku more than Osimhen. Maybe it's not because Lukaku is better than Osimhen. It's just that Osimhen doesn't seem comfortable at Napoli anymore.
Reason Osimhen was uncomfortable in Napoli only at that time when the president of Napoli often replaced the coach made Osimhen feel that adaptation to every new coach made him very bored.
But after the arrival of Conte coach, I am sure Osimhen will return comfortable because he also needs experienced coaches like in the Spalletti era who can develop his career with Napoli as the most scorer.
And for Lukaku, I will not agree if Osimhen position is replaced by Lukaku and the reason is quite simple if Lukaku is only a big body striker but in terms of expertise, I believe Osimhen more.

Source : https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/victor-osimhen/profil/spieler/401923

Osimhen got 15 scores from 25 matches while Lukaku only got 13 scores from 32 matches and from here the difference was quite clear.
yeah you make a very good point mate in your assessment of these two players. Because even in terms of age, Osimhen is still young and has the potential to become an even greater player. This is different from Lukaku, who is no longer younger than Osimhen. But the reason Osimhen is uncomfortable at Napoli is not only because he changed coaches too often but several problems occurred last season. Like several videos that made Osimhen a little uncomfortable that were spread last season. The contents of which really offended Osimhen a little. And I have seen since then that Osimhen has played on the field with not too much enthusiasm. He even wasted more opportunities. It was as if he had become dull. But I hope Osimhen can be more comfortable with Conte. but the problem seems to be that Napoli are serious about letting Osimhen go. In fact, Osimhen's transfer price has reportedly been reduced to around 100 million euros, from 150 million euros initially.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
samuraijin

Activity: 1722
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 05:28:03 AM

Lukaku wasn't bad at all in Rome. He scored 13 goals and took many positions. If he is transferred to Napoli, I am sure he will play in a way to repeat this success. I am sure that Osimhen will leave Napoli at the end of this year. Conte and Napoli will form a better team with the resources to be transferred from his transfer. If they transfer Lukaku, it will be to their advantage because Lukaku is like a complete machine.
Indeed, there is no doubt about Lukaku's quality with As Roma, last season he was able to play well and was always the main starter in the As Roma squad, but we also have to look at his physique as he gets older, whether Lukaku will be able to compete with the young players at Napoli and  Conte was able to bring him to Napoli. Honestly, I doubt Lukaku's quality with him being 31 years old now, with so many young players and even big clubs competing to use young players from their academies or looking outside the league, of course this is a decision that requires  There is a risk for Conte in selecting attacking players, because in this era it is really difficult to find good players and most of the players are expensive but will not necessarily meet the club's expectations.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:25:55 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2024, 11:22:07 AM by TastyChillySauce00

~

Although several offers have come for Napoli, and they are never enthusiastic about selling osimhen; hence, he still maintains his position to keep osimhen even longer in the club. Your suggestion seems excellent, but Napoli has indicated that they would not allow Osimhen to leave the club, and Napoli has also sent their initial offer to Chelsea for Lukaku, which is around 15 million euros.
Chelsea sees that the 15 million offer was a joke from napoli, considering Chelsea wants 38 million euros for him. Lukaku wants to leave Chelsea because his contract with the club is about to expire. And again, Lukaku was Conte's favorite player, and he has requested Napoli to sign him.

In the end, Chelsea has already rejected Napoli's first offer because it was too low to allow Lukaku to depart for only 15 million euros in transfer costs. Chelsea expects more from Napoli.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
barisbilgili

Activity: 952
Merit: 300

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:04:09 AM

Indeed, there is no doubt about Lukaku's quality with As Roma, last season he was able to play well and was always the main starter in the As Roma squad, but we also have to look at his physique as he gets older, whether Lukaku will be able to compete with the young players at Napoli and  Conte was able to bring him to Napoli. Honestly, I doubt Lukaku's quality with him being 31 years old now, with so many young players and even big clubs competing to use young players from their academies or looking outside the league, of course this is a decision that requires  There is a risk for Conte in selecting attacking players, because in this era it is really difficult to find good players and most of the players are expensive but will not necessarily meet the club's expectations.
Lukaku's performance has really declined and it's been clear in the last few seasons but Antonio Conte quite likes players with Lukaku's characteristics, that might be the reason and I think if a player fits the coach's scheme given then it's not impossible that he can rise again

And another reason I think Conte is interested in Lukaku is because it is realistic to recruit him because his price is cheap, it is quite reasonable for the Napoli club because it is unlikely that they will be able to spend a lot of money on a striker so the coach is interested in signing Lukaku.

Now Lukaku is no longer needed at Chelsea, so it is very likely that the Chelsea team will release him at a cheap price, even though the price is a little expensive now, but I think it can still be negotiated.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 09:08:51 AM

If this is real then I'm curious what Chelsea is up to?  Huh  Why wouldn't you want to use Lukaku on such deal to get rid of him? Maybe they might be demanding only money after spending around 1 billion euros in 2 years but I don't know.

How much would Napoli spend for Lukaku anyway? I think it would be reasonable to just let Lukaku go in this way. Osimhen is just the kind of a striker Chelsea would make use of. He is very productive and reliable, not even mentioning how young he is.  Smiley  Normally I thought Conte had plans with Osimhen too but maybe he just didn't want to keep him by force. Conte and Lukaku know and like each other so I think Conte would motivate him to play decently too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Xcode7

Activity: 1204
Merit: 443

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 10:21:43 AM

If this is real then I'm curious what Chelsea is up to?  Huh  Why wouldn't you want to use Lukaku on such deal to get rid of him? Maybe they might be demanding only money after spending around 1 billion euros in 2 years but I don't know.

How much would Napoli spend for Lukaku anyway? I think it would be reasonable to just let Lukaku go in this way. Osimhen is just the kind of a striker Chelsea would make use of. He is very productive and reliable, not even mentioning how young he is.  Smiley  Normally I thought Conte had plans with Osimhen too but maybe he just didn't want to keep him by force. Conte and Lukaku know and like each other so I think Conte would motivate him to play decently too.
Osimhen no longer wants to be with Napoli and the team has to think about other options if the player doesn't feel like it anymore and the exchange with Lukaku is worth it for both of them, Chelsea who want to build a team and Napoli are also the same but with limited finances while Lukaku is quite a player. Conte wants him, despite his performance which has declined greatly at the moment, but Conte still believes in him.

If this happens, I am quite curious about the development of the Chelsea team with Osimhen's arrival, whether he will be able to develop this team or will it fade like the players who arrived last season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
junder

Activity: 1204
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 10:42:10 AM

I think Juventus' decision to recruit Thiago Motta was the right decision and not rushed. Because he deserves it, especially since he is already familiar with Seria A, as you said. So Thiago Motta is very optimistic that he can make Juventus again a strong team in Serie A, he will change the sick mentality that Allegri left at Juventus.

This is because Thiago Motta is known for his adaptable approach, often changing formations depending on the game situation, so he is very suitable to coach Juventus. So for Thiago Motta there is no difficulty for Juventus, remember that when he coached Bologna he was able to overwhelm Inter. In three matches, Bologna managed to win once, draw once and lose once. This proves that he was very successful with Bologna, which we know has a modest squad. So with the squad that Juventus has, I think he will be able to bring Juventus to become a contender for Serie A champions next season.
The change of coach carried out by Juventus is certainly one of the things that has been done to change Juventus' performance to make it even better and return to dominating and become a strong team. With Thiago Motta who will coach Juventus, of course Juventus has the hope of being able to return to having a strong performance, but the problem is that Juventus does not have talented young players, Juventus has many players who are getting older which can make it difficult for them to get better performance. , and if Thiago Motta does not recruit talented young players then he must be able to bring Juventus to better performance with the available players, even though the players are experienced, it does not rule out the possibility that their stamina will decrease which could affect their performance.

If Thiago Motta really adapts easily, of course that's good, because all teams that get new coaches need time to adapt to each other, and if Thiago Motta can adapt quickly that will be good for Juventus. There is a good opportunity for Juventus to be able to compete better than before under the guidance of Thiago Motta.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Uruhara

Activity: 686
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 10:49:48 AM

Douglas Luiz is indeed one of the players who I think will be quite useful at Juventus. And now Juventus is just one step away from getting this player. Just complete the Medical Test and this player will join Juventus. And this marks the end of the midfielder hunt for Juventus. However, I'm actually not that optimistic about Juventus next season. Because I still doubt their new coach, Thiago Motta. Will he be a better coach than Allegri or not. But I don't doubt Thiago Motta's potential to become a great coach. But what I mean is whether his adaptation process at Juventus will go fast enough or not. Thiago Motta is a young coach with potential but the pressure of coaching a team as big as Juventus will certainly provide different challenges to when he coached Bologna. But hopefully he succeeds there and doesn't disappoint all Juventus fans.
Douglas Luiz is one of the young players who has great potential. If Juventus succeeds in buying Douglas Luiz then this will be good news for Juventus' performance which will improve. Basically, midfielders who are still young will have very good stamina and can provide good support to the attacking players. It seems like it's too soon to decide that Thiago Motta can't be better than Allegri. At least give him the opportunity to show that he will get better and bring Juventus to the top of the standings.
Yeah right. Thiago Motta just needs to be given time and this talented young coach will be able to bring Juventus back to being a strong club. Well that's what we hope for. And regarding Douglas Luiz it looks like he only needs to do a medical examination next week and everything will be finished and he will officially sign a contract at Juventus until 2029. And yeah I feel Douglas Luiz is a midfielder who can even get better when he finds a club that can improve its potential. And the interesting thing about Douglas Luiz's move from Aston Villa to Juventus is that it turns out that Douglas Luiz's girlfriend will also join the Juventus women's club. So Douglas Luiz and his girlfriend, Alisha Lehmann, will move to Juventus together and undergo medical tests next week. Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 [3843] 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 ... 3927 »
  Print  

Jump to: