Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 [988] 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 2563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 578766 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 07:59:42 PM

Robert Lewandowski was alone at the top of the top scorers standings by 35 goals. And I assume that he is the player who scored the most goals in this season among all European leagues. He definitely deserves the award for that. Maybe he is getting older now but it still doesn't affect his performance badly. This must be enough to show how qualified player he is really. He is one of the most important players in football history already I believe.
Lewandowski ended up been the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga this season with 35 goals in 34 Bundesliga matches which he played. He performance are incredible, and despite he age, is quite surprising seeing him probably scoring sharp and smart goals. Although, I was expecting his team to win the Champions League title this season. However, he has so far won nine Bundesliga title in Bayern Munich, the club should be super proud of having a player like Lewandowski. I think he is one of the legends in the history of football.
This is not too surprising for Lewa because in fact almost every season he always does this and is the top scorer.

on the other hand, I am still very much waiting for his decision in the next season because this is still a big question mark for now considering his contract is not long and there is still no clarity about his future.
I hope he is still here considering that if there is no Lewa now then it will be a pity because Haaland will also not be in the Bundesliga next season

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 08:04:41 PM

cut
His wild achievements cannot be separated from the support of his teammates. They are so solid in attack And put Lewandowski to be able to finish the attack into a goal. Age can be said to be old, but if he finishes he is a very good player as evidenced by the dozens of goals he has created. Bayern Munich is very lucky to have such a sharp striker like him.
Robert Lewandowski's move from Bayern (I'm still confused whether this is an issue or not because a lot of media are still saying that he hasn't moved) imo is a big loss for Bayern, he's been the Bundesliga's top scorer in recent years. I wonder if Bayern will be able to find a striker as sharp as him in the future!

There is no doubt that for Bayern Munich Lewandowski leaving is a very big loss. This is one of the top scorers in Bundesliga history. However, looking at Lewandowski age, it is very possible that this might have been the best season of his career, so it may be the last moment to sell him for the highest possible price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1708
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 08:05:26 PM

Robert Lewandowski definitely had a spectacular season in the Bundesliga. And now we are all wondering what he will decide to do for the rest of his career. He still has one more year left on his contract with Bayern Munich. He has been playing here for so many years and it wouldn't be too easy for him to decide to just leave suddenly in the end. But he should make his decision as quick as possible to put an end to this ambiguity. If he decides to leave, then I think Barcelona will sign him.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 09:23:44 PM

Maybe getting relegated would be a good thing? We have to look at it that way, or at least they have to because they have no other choice. Reality is that even if they wanted to, they can't stay. So, what they should think about now is that they could have a season where they win most of their games, sure they could be bad in second division as well but if they are any good, then they should be coming back, or even if they can't, at least win most of the games.

Look at Schalke, they relegated last year, and came back only one year later and they are looking much better, won 20 out of 34 games, quite good achievement, this is why I believe going down could give you a morale boost for a while.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 09:29:20 PM

Borussia Dortmund neiled Hertha Berlin 2-1, in the Signal Iduna park. It was the both teams last game in the league and the away team failed to prove their selves once more which would have make them qualify for the Bundesliga next season. Hertha Berlin were leading the gane with game with a year of 1 nil, everything was going smoothly for Hertha Berlin not until Dortmund were awarded a penalty in the second half of the game which Haaland utilizes his opportunity better, sooner than later, Dortmund bounced back to make the scoring 2-1 which the away team couldn't do anything in the game.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 11:18:24 PM

Maybe getting relegated would be a good thing? We have to look at it that way, or at least they have to because they have no other choice. Reality is that even if they wanted to, they can't stay. So, what they should think about now is that they could have a season where they win most of their games, sure they could be bad in second division as well but if they are any good, then they should be coming back, or even if they can't, at least win most of the games.

Look at Schalke, they relegated last year, and came back only one year later and they are looking much better, won 20 out of 34 games, quite good achievement, this is why I believe going down could give you a morale boost for a while.

That's true, shalk will surly back with better spirit and they will try hard to recover their real level cause the team played for the first positions and for many years before they relegated,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 11:59:11 PM

Robert Lewandowski definitely had a spectacular season in the Bundesliga. And now we are all wondering what he will decide to do for the rest of his career. He still has one more year left on his contract with Bayern Munich. He has been playing here for so many years and it wouldn't be too easy for him to decide to just leave suddenly in the end. But he should make his decision as quick as possible to put an end to this ambiguity. If he decides to leave, then I think Barcelona will sign him.
As far as I understand, it seems that Lewandowski has already decided to leave the club and unequivocally said about it. The whole question is that the leadership of Bayern Munich is against this and wants the player to work out his contract to the end, which is known to be valid until the end of next season. I think that the player, with his performance for the team and the benefits he brought to the club, deserved Bayern to let the player go to another club. Naturally, for a decent compensation, which the club will arrange. But apparently, according to the statements of the club's management representatives, there is not even a desire to discuss this yet.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:36:05 AM

Nobody can be the best forever. Lewandowski's career will slowly coming to an end (looking only on his age). I think that signing a new contract even for a few years with such excellent results could be the best decision for him before retiring - this will give him oportunity to expect huge amounts. Barcelona definitely needs a boost in attack so Lewandowski would be perfect for them. I only wonder if Barcelona can afford to pay enough at this moment for such a player.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 05:10:53 AM

It's difficult to predict who is coming into Bundesliga and which team is going to relegate because with current form Hamburger SV is very good, and they won their last five matches without any serious trouble now they are fighting for their spot into Bundesliga and on other side Hertha Berlin was in amazing touch, but sadly their last three matches bring them into this position with mostly peoples were feeling Stuttgart is going to relegate they have done amazing job in their last three matches and fight back with level points and having good difference in goals give them safety for one more year into Bundesliga.

But, here I am very happy as two great clubs after sometime come back into big league, hopefully now they will do much better and try to stay here for some long time.

If you compare the level of teams in the Bundesliga 1st division and the 2nd division you would surely be lost with your decision in comparing these two, and in actuality, these two teams are quite close to each other, each team can win regardless if we compare the previous match for these two teams, Well back on September 5, 2020, Hamburger SV won against Hertha with 2 - 0 but Hertha, in my opinion, can sure win that game they have bad luck with their shots, but the match was pretty much close, and we can not underestimate Hertha just because it is in a relegation play-off,

Robert Lewandowski was alone at the top of the top scorers standings by 35 goals. And I assume that he is the player who scored the most goals in this season among all European leagues. He definitely deserves the award for that. Maybe he is getting older now but it still doesn't affect his performance badly. This must be enough to show how qualified player he is really. He is one of the most important players in football history already I believe.
His wild achievements cannot be separated from the support of his teammates. They are so solid in attack And put Lewandowski to be able to finish the attack into a goal. Age can be said to be old, but if he finishes he is a very good player as evidenced by the dozens of goals he has created. Bayern Munich is very lucky to have such a sharp striker like him.

I do admit other players of Bayern Munich is so much activity in the 1st few games of the Bundesliga with Robert Lewandowski, then their performance changed suddenly when Bayern have the upper hand, and yes Bayern Munich is so much lucky to have Robert Lewandowski, but the fact that Lewandowski will not sign the contract for Bayern Munich is still there if this continued it is goodbye for the championship for Bayern Munich,
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 07:17:07 AM

If you compare the level of teams in the Bundesliga 1st division and the 2nd division you would surely be lost with your decision in comparing these two, and in actuality, these two teams are quite close to each other, each team can win regardless if we compare the previous match for these two teams, Well back on September 5, 2020, Hamburger SV won against Hertha with 2 - 0 but Hertha, in my opinion, can sure win that game they have bad luck with their shots, but the match was pretty much close, and we can not underestimate Hertha just because it is in a relegation play-off,
One ticket for promotion to the Bundesliga will be contested by Hertha Berlin vs Hamburger SV. I think the promotion system through play-offs with the Bundesliga 1 team who is ranked 16th is not very good, statistically Hertha Berlin's level is much better than Hamburger SV who play in the second tier or Bundesliga 2. However, it is only limited to speculation and there is an opportunity for Hamburger SV to return to the highest caste of the Bundesliga next season.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 11:34:09 AM

One ticket for promotion to the Bundesliga will be contested by Hertha Berlin vs Hamburger SV. I think the promotion system through play-offs with the Bundesliga 1 team who is ranked 16th is not very good, statistically Hertha Berlin's level is much better than Hamburger SV who play in the second tier or Bundesliga 2. However, it is only limited to speculation and there is an opportunity for Hamburger SV to return to the highest caste of the Bundesliga next season.
Several teams from Bundesliga 2 have indeed been confirmed for promotion next season to the Bundesliga, while teams like Bielefeld and Furth have to be willing to drop caste, one promotion slot will be contested by Hertha Berlin and Hamburg and I think the play-off system is really needed to attract teams that are it is worthy to play in the bundesliga, in my opinion the quality of the teams from the second league is not much different now and even many teams from the second league are sometimes able to compete better than the teams in the main league.
emrecemsan

Activity: 1610
Merit: 331

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 12:38:14 PM

It is really nice to see Schalke and Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga again. It was such a competitive season for them in the 2nd Bundesliga and Schalke came here as the champions by only two points. But I wonder how they will perform in the Bundesliga. As you can remember, they didn't have good memories in their last season in this league. We will see if they will make up for that next season.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 12:57:45 PM

in my opinion the quality of the teams from the second league is not much different now and even many teams from the second league are sometimes able to compete better than the teams in the main league.

For me, the 2nd Bundeliga is much more exciting than the first. Especially this year it was very exciting to see how Werder Bremen and Schalke play. They kept their promise and were promoted straight away. I hope Hamburger SV will make it too. They also belong in the 1st Bundesliga.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:01:02 PM

There is news that Lewandowski will leave Munich. this will be bad news for Munich next season. Even though he is quite old, Lewandowski is still productive as the spearhead of Munich.
If this happens, I think the news of Ronaldo's arrival in Munich might happen to replace Lewandowski's important role in Munich.
but there is also news regarding Barcelona's interest in signing Lewandowski. look at the performance of Barca, which is lacking a striker.
it looks like there will be a lot of good news regarding player transfers this season.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
imamusma

Activity: 1344
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 01:09:11 PM

There is news that Lewandowski will leave Munich. this will be bad news for Munich next season. Even though he is quite old, Lewandowski is still productive as the spearhead of Munich.
If this happens, I think the news of Ronaldo's arrival in Munich might happen to replace Lewandowski's important role in Munich.
but there is also news regarding Barcelona's interest in signing Lewandowski. look at the performance of Barca, which is lacking a striker.
it looks like there will be a lot of good news regarding player transfers this season.
there is no exact certainty whether Lewandowski will leave munich and go to Barcelona. But in some articles that I read Lewandowski will go to Barcelona but whether the rumors are true or false. I think Lewandowski move to Barcelona is the right choice considering Barcelona haven't found a top sticker since messi left Barcelona.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 03:32:23 PM

in my opinion the quality of the teams from the second league is not much different now and even many teams from the second league are sometimes able to compete better than the teams in the main league.

For me, the 2nd Bundeliga is much more exciting than the first. Especially this year it was very exciting to see how Werder Bremen and Schalke play. They kept their promise and were promoted straight away. I hope Hamburger SV will make it too. They also belong in the 1st Bundesliga.
This is indeed quite logical considering that in the Bundesliga 2 they are more competitive in the competition. from the beginning of the season there were already several clubs that were top there but in the end it was Schalke and Werder Bremen who won.
I actually hope that Hamburger SV will now follow in their footsteps even though it does have to go through Relegation first
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 03:50:22 PM

there is no exact certainty whether Lewandowski will leave munich and go to Barcelona. But in some articles that I read Lewandowski will go to Barcelona but whether the rumors are true or false. I think Lewandowski move to Barcelona is the right choice considering Barcelona haven't found a top sticker since messi left Barcelona.
Episodes about this will continue and it is true that this issue is getting louder and louder.
but so far you have not seen anything that can be clearly proven, considering that both parties have not made an official statement there.
maybe in this case all we have to do is continue to wait for developments whether this can really happen or not

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 04:05:04 PM

We have heard some rumors that Lewandowski will go to Barcelona. But we have not yet seen any credible official news in this regard. Does Barcelona have enough money to sign Lewandowski? Moreover, I think Barcelona now needs more experienced defenders than experienced strikers. Lewandowski has long played in the Bundesliga. Now it will not be easy for Lewandowski to perform well in any new league.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 04:18:21 PM

We have heard some rumors that Lewandowski will go to Barcelona. But we have not yet seen any credible official news in this regard. Does Barcelona have enough money to sign Lewandowski? Moreover, I think Barcelona now needs more experienced defenders than experienced strikers. Lewandowski has long played in the Bundesliga. Now it will not be easy for Lewandowski to perform well in any new league.
I wonder if it's really only about the money for Lewandowski as everybody wants us to believe. Maybe he just wants to experience a different country/league when he is still able to play on world-class level. He is not the youngest anymore and doesn't have to much time left to play on the best level. We have seen in the past the aging players like to go to some "exotic" countries to just play a bit longer for fun, maybe Lewandowski wants to do the same but for one of the best teams in Europe?
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7721

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 04:55:42 PM

now another bundesliga club is without a coach. after vfl wolfsburg, fc augsburg and borussia mönchengladbach, tsg hoffenheim is now also looking for a new coach for the next season
today (after 2 years) Sebastian Hoeneß was sacked at tsg hoffenheim ... the club played a relatively poor second half of the season and ended the season on ninth place in the table

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 [988] 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 2563 »
  Print  

Jump to: