Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 2569 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 582118 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:26:33 PM

Barcelona chances of getting Lewandowski seem quite heavy, although Lewandowski agreed to move to Barcelona but it doesn't seem like Munich will let Lewandowski go for a cheap price, Lewandowski consistency in scoring goals makes Lewandowski very expensive despite his old age and obviously Barcelona will think twice to buy lewandowski due to financial problems, I haven't heard any news about a possible ronaldo to bayern munchen so far, but if it happens it will probably make münchen fans rejoice in the future even if lewandowski goes to another club.

His current market value is 45 million euros which is not too much normally. Barcelona can even drop this down a little but maybe you will be right about it and they will want a sum around this value at least. However, the thing is whether Barcelona have that much money in their budget. They must have that much now otherwise they wouldn't be this much willing to sign him now. Bayern Munich have tried their best to keep him but Lewandowski didn't want to move on with them. There have been rumours like it is because of some contract problems.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:39:24 PM

Lewandoski will be kept out in the next season. It seems that Bayern is not intentioned to sell him. For Bayern is best that he goes to Barcelona and not to Dortmund, they wouldn't give their best player to another team
which plays in the same league.
I've heard some rumour about Ronaldo at Bayern, is it true?

For me there is 0 chance that Lewandowski will move to Borussia Dortmund. First of all there are now news or rumors whatsoever that would be interested in Lewandowski and most importantly Lewandowski does not want to go to Dortmund. If it is true what Lewandowski Agent is saying then Lewandowski has always wanted to play at Barcelona and not it is possible for him to fullfill this dream if Bayern let him go, which is still in doubt at the moment. We will see.

Regarding Ronaldo going to Bayern: There is also 0 chance that this will happen in my opinion. Ronaldo is already 37 years old and Bayern will never pay a signing fee for a player of this age. Bayern is usually very reasonable how they spend their money.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 07:40:47 PM

FC Augsburg also presented its new coach today. Markus Weinzierl's successor is an unknown. his name is > >Enrico Maaßen.
he comes from Dortmund and coached the 2nd team there. he is 38 years old and is looking forward to his work in Augsburg.
good luck Enrico. 

Quelle: https://twitter.com/FCAugsburg/status/1534558433613070341         
Thats some surprising News , that they got a new Coach now , damn there are so many Coach changes this year in the German League.
Never heard about him .

Every time a team does not perform up to the standards everyone seems like finding the only solution of changing the coach. But I really don't know if that is the most optimal way to boost the performance of any team. I do think that a new coach will be able to introduce some new energy to the team but changing coach so frequently can cause more harm than good for a team.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 08:03:30 PM

Cry
Lewandoski will be kept out in the next season. It seems that Bayern is not intentioned to sell him. For Bayern is best that he goes to Barcelona and not to Dortmund, they wouldn't give their best player to another team
which plays in the same league.

For me there is 0 chance that Lewandowski will move to Borussia Dortmund. First of all there are now news or rumors whatsoever that would be interested in Lewandowski and most importantly Lewandowski does not want to go to Dortmund. If it is true what Lewandowski Agent is saying then Lewandowski has always wanted to play at Barcelona and not it is possible for him to fullfill this dream if Bayern let him go, which is still in doubt at the moment. We will see.

Regarding Ronaldo going to Bayern: There is also 0 chance that this will happen in my opinion. Ronaldo is already 37 years old and Bayern will never pay a signing fee for a player of this age. Bayern is usually very reasonable how they spend their money.
After all, it's just rumors and news that are made to manipulate people's minds so that they can speculate, somehow and where they make the news not from the right source. Bayern will still keep Lewandowski, on paper the player must do his best for the club if the club is not willing to let him go.
Ronaldo will stay also at Manchester United to help the club that made his name a big, he's not that selfish and will not leave although the club is absent in the Champions League.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:07:28 PM

Not only Dortmund are experiencing difficulties after losing Haaland, but it is likely that Bayern will also experience the same thing. Because as you said
the futures of Lewandowski and Gnarby are not clear at Bayern, the two key Bayern players are rumored to be leaving Bayern in the summer transfer
market this year, because Lewandowski and Gnarby reportedly refused a contract extension from Bayern and decided to leave Bayern. We can imagine
if next season Bayern will not be strengthened by Lewandowski and Gnarby who have contributed quite a lot, this is indeed good news for Dortmund.
Which Dortmund is more ready to face next season after getting Karim Adeyemi as a replacement for Haaland. In addition, Dortmund also managed
to strengthen the back line after getting Niklas Sule from Bayern. Therefore Bayern are struggling to get Sadio Mane from Liverpool as a replacement
for Lewandowski. If it is true that Bayern can get Sadio Mane from Liverpool, it is likely that Bayern will dominate the Bundesliga again next season.

Even if Bayern Munich lose Gnabry and Lewandowski both, I think they would still be very likely to dominate the season again mate. They are really like a magical team but it is all about having a big discipline and a great system in the team. If Dortmund also manage to be successful about this, they also can fight hard for the league title. For now they are just hanging around the second position, that's all. Bayern Munich can do this all day so Dortmund need to find a way to take themselves a step forward by next season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2022, 08:26:08 PM

I was also very surprised when I read this news in the newspaper this morning. Of course, it could be that the team and the coach are 100% compatible and everything works. But looking at it from the outside this commitment is not comprehensible to me either.
The important thing for Augsburg is that they do not get relegated. We will see how the first few weeks with the new coach work out. He could be a candidate for the first change of coaches.
right, it's still too soon to speculate about what he will bring in augusburg next season...

by the way I can't find where (news) about this rumor, it seems like it's just an obscure news. a few months ago (before Ronaldo went to MU) it was heard that Bayern had made an offer to Ronaldo but Ronaldo chose to go to Manchester United.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 08:56:44 PM

Barcelona chances of getting Lewandowski seem quite heavy, although Lewandowski agreed to move to Barcelona but it doesn't seem like Munich will let Lewandowski go for a cheap price, Lewandowski consistency in scoring goals makes Lewandowski very expensive despite his old age and obviously Barcelona will think twice to buy lewandowski due to financial problems, I haven't heard any news about a possible ronaldo to bayern munchen so far, but if it happens it will probably make münchen fans rejoice in the future even if lewandowski goes to another club.
I still do not get the finances of it. Barcelona is said to be in very much debt, and as a salary cap they were given literally "minus" to deal with, which is as we all know won't happen, but they cannot just let all players go, hence they are going to just go against that and go even further in debt.

However, if they get lewa, wouldn't that be money spending? Shouldn't they be worried about that? If I was Barcelona, I wouldn't really spend that much money on buying players right now. Just focus on what you have, why go and buy lewa? Dortmund at least makes sense, because they just sold Haaland, and Lewa would replace it very well.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:06:55 PM

I could be wrong, but I think there are completely different rules in Germany and Spain when you look at the status of the club and the bank account. That aside, Bayern Munich, for example, has its financial affairs much better than Spain's top clubs like Barcelona. Of course they also have considerable costs, but if that stadium is full every home game, then quite a bit of money comes in. And they also have other rights of course with television funds and sponsorships. This all contributes to the health and prosperity of a club.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:21:30 PM

I was also very surprised when I read this news in the newspaper this morning. Of course, it could be that the team and the coach are 100% compatible and everything works. But looking at it from the outside this commitment is not comprehensible to me either.
The important thing for Augsburg is that they do not get relegated. We will see how the first few weeks with the new coach work out. He could be a candidate for the first change of coaches.
right, it's still too soon to speculate about what he will bring in augusburg next season...

I think even though the match for next season will still not start but if you look at the strength of Augsburg they will still only stick in the middle of the board and even tend to go down like the current position.
not without reason, because apart from the quality of the club that lost in terms of finance, they still have quite a bit of difficulty with the players

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 03:05:13 AM

I could be wrong, but I think there are completely different rules in Germany and Spain when you look at the status of the club and the bank account. That aside, Bayern Munich, for example, has its financial affairs much better than Spain's top clubs like Barcelona. Of course they also have considerable costs, but if that stadium is full every home game, then quite a bit of money comes in. And they also have other rights of course with television funds and sponsorships. This all contributes to the health and prosperity of a club.
You can be sure that there are completely different rules in Germany and Spain when it comes to financial things.
There is no chance that any German Club will be getting this much in trouble with money as Barcelona is right now.
How much is it now for Barca , 1.3 billion total in the minus , in germany every club would already be insolvent and wouldnt have a license to play anymore.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 03:37:35 AM

You can be sure that there are completely different rules in Germany and Spain when it comes to financial things.
There is no chance that any German Club will be getting this much in trouble with money as Barcelona is right now.
How much is it now for Barca , 1.3 billion total in the minus , in germany every club would already be insolvent and wouldnt have a license to play anymore.
I think not any different financial between Bundesliga team and La Liga, just different with Real Madrid only but on Bundesliga still have Bayern Munich with healthy financial and active on every window transfer. Absolutely although La Liga above level than Bundesliga but attention from supporter always full when their team playing, not really important about big match or not because every Bundesliga team match always full by fans, different with La Liga not really interested and last match where Barcelona on Europe League most dominance by Frankfurt fans than Barcelona fans watch on Camp Nou.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:23:46 AM

If Lewa goes, it will be a very, very big loss for Bayern. It's really hard to find such a complicated striker. In my opinion, scoring over 20 goals every season is not for every man. It's really fun to watch it. I'm sorry he's leaving Bayern. At the press conference of the national team, he made this very clear that he is leaving. I don't know where he goes but I am sure that wherever he goes, he will smash that league too. I feel like he will go to Barça. This a big loss for Bundesliga too, of course. But I don't think he will be happy in Spain. His playing style is more suitable for Bundesliga or Premier League in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 05:39:40 PM

If Lewa goes, it will be a very, very big loss for Bayern. It's really hard to find such a complicated striker. In my opinion, scoring over 20 goals every season is not for every man. It's really fun to watch it. I'm sorry he's leaving Bayern. At the press conference of the national team, he made this very clear that he is leaving. I don't know where he goes but I am sure that wherever he goes, he will smash that league too. I feel like he will go to Barça. This a big loss for Bundesliga too, of course. But I don't think he will be happy in Spain. His playing style is more suitable for Bundesliga or Premier League in my opinion.
Indeed Barcelona is a team that is rumored to be close to him, Barcelona seems to really want his services to help them. Although the first proposal submitted by Barcelona to bring Lewandowski was rejected, they again offered a proposal with a higher bid. We'll just have to wait and see which team will actually get his services.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 05:39:48 PM

But even if you force it, it will be useless, especially if you see Lewandowski's current behavior in refusing to play for Bayern on this pre-season tour, it is a clear signal that he really wants to leave and in my opinion being forced will be useless later.
At the moment I think the choice is to keep Lewandowski at the club until next season and leave for free or to let him go now but at a very cheap price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 05:45:51 PM

The impact created by Lewa will be felt by Bayern, especially in those difficult moments when Bayern will be struggling to get a goal that he always shows up and scores, he will be missed but I think Bayern will get a good striker that will replace him made be a someone who scores like Lewa but truth be told you can't some one as fast as Lewa. I heard a rumor about Lewa joining the EPL team next season but am not too sure but I think he will do better in EPL if he is signed.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 07:40:45 PM

The impact created by Lewa will be felt by Bayern, especially in those difficult moments when Bayern will be struggling to get a goal that he always shows up and scores, he will be missed but I think Bayern will get a good striker that will replace him made be a someone who scores like Lewa but truth be told you can't some one as fast as Lewa. I heard a rumor about Lewa joining the EPL team next season but am not too sure but I think he will do better in EPL if he is signed.

Robert Lewandowski is a big part of the success that Bayern Munich had, losing this player can surely cause some problems for Bayern Munich. He has also saved Bayern Munich from a difficult situation countless times. Losing the player can cause a lot of problems in Bayern Munich right now. So, I think it is not going to be a good decision to let him go if they don't have a really good replacement ready for him. But he really does not want to play in Bayern Munich.

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:44:16 PM

Robert Lewandowski is a big part of the success that Bayern Munich had, losing this player can surely cause some problems for Bayern Munich. He has also saved Bayern Munich from a difficult situation countless times. Losing the player can cause a lot of problems in Bayern Munich right now. So, I think it is not going to be a good decision to let him go if they don't have a really good replacement ready for him. But he really does not want to play in Bayern Munich.

As I've read the main issues between Lewandoski and Bayern is that Lewandoski hasn't had a great friendship with Nagelsmann. This one has tried in different ways to try to learn how to be an attacker to a player like

Lewandoski and he doesn't appreciate it.  Grin

In my opinion anyway, Nagelsmann is not for Bayern and we've seen his results at the moment.

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:50:01 PM

For next season, I want to see a tough competition desperately but I'm aware also that there won't be such competition too. I'm really sick of seeing the same team becoming the champions every season. Bayern Munich are likely to lose Lewandowski and Gnabry both now and maybe this would affect them badly a little but I'm still not very hopeful. Because the most important thing about this is that they have an incredible system which is running like a clockwork. Nothing would change as long as another team have the same system with good players too.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:59:12 PM

As I've read the main issues between Lewandoski and Bayern is that Lewandoski hasn't had a great friendship with Nagelsmann. This one has tried in different ways to try to learn how to be an attacker to a player like

Lewandoski and he doesn't appreciate it.  Grin

In my opinion anyway, Nagelsmann is not for Bayern and we've seen his results at the moment.

I haven't heard Lewandowski say anything like that in any of the interviews, so I guess it's just speculation. However, it could have been because Lewandowski's decision had to come from something.
It seems to me that his behavior is more due to the fact that he has a very good offer from Barcelona, but if it became official, Bayern would demand huge money from Barcelona and therefore Lewandowski first wants to get permission from Bayern to leave the club and then he will start official negotiations. It is definitely about a lot of money there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:24:25 PM

For next season, I want to see a tough competition desperately but I'm aware also that there won't be such competition too. I'm really sick of seeing the same team becoming the champions every season. Bayern Munich are likely to lose Lewandowski and Gnabry both now and maybe this would affect them badly a little but I'm still not very hopeful. Because the most important thing about this is that they have an incredible system which is running like a clockwork. Nothing would change as long as another team have the same system with good players too.
Intense competition will still occur. but only for position 2 and below and maybe in a position that will lead to degradation Cheesy
Because if you look at position one, it will be impossible to touch other teams on the other side if you look at last season what makes it exciting is the struggle for positions for the Champions League, Europa League and those who will be relegated there besides that there is almost no competition.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 2569 »
  Print  

Jump to: