Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Next month in August we will see altcoins market making come back and decent will be one of the big winners. It is being heavily accumulated by big players. Once the cryptocurrencies engine Bitcoin will be stabled in a week time. People will put more money in these markets. It seems team also has it's card near chest and waiting for right moment for next moves.

Indeed, this Bitcoin fork is a complete mess for the markets. Last time something similar happened, we saw many altcoins pump after it was all settled. Empirically speaking, you may be right. Only time will tell.

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

I reclaimed my tokens today. I want to get them now to the blockchain. I have a Macbook and I do not know which client software I should use. The website gives me following options:

* Download for macOS(for Sierra/AVX-enabled processors)
* Download for macOS(for Maverics/Core2 processors)

What is the difference?

And is there a paper wallet generator for Decent available?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

DECENT is a good project and Devs are reliable people. i am still holding my DECENTs. we must wait bitcoin situation.
If the project is good, why are they still reluctant to release bounty funds, are they afraid of a bounty hunter ..

Yes the Devs are afraid of bountry hunters, especially those who created many accounts so they can leech more profits from the bounty.
I thinks the Devs should check those bounty hunters who have several accounts, because this is against the rules here !!

It look like you also have 2 accounts here created on the same day...

Account 1:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=894087

Account 2:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=894090

You should be ashamed of yourself !!!

Good find. Not only do they have a similar names, created on the same day, but he's been spamming this Decent thread about the bounties.

He probably is just spamming as an excuse to have more posts. That looks obvious.

How many people in this forum, they certainly have more than 10 accounts maybe there are also 20, maybe you exceed, with these unreasonable allegations, some people every day who sign up on the forum so do not have to think I spam in this thread , Many people who complain on the project on the look this is good but they have the acknowledgment in the distribution, and see the price of the project in bad on exchange bIttrex ....

Gosh, my friend. If your involved twice in this campaign that deserves a bounty ban...

Seems like I should put it upon myself to contact all recent bounties you've been apart of and get you banned.

People like you are pathetic... spam a thread for your multi accounts...
You and your foreign language spamming for bounties is actually completely worthless for marketing purposes and you should get blacklisted...
In fact, multi account spam is something moderators delete accounts over here on BCT, maybe we should have a mod check out your life's work?

Don't let me catch you involved in bounties I am involved in.... I will blacklist you and rob your lunch money!
Then you'll have to pick cotton to feed your family

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:41:30 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:22:11 PM by mprep

The dct on the bittrex is much cheaper now (less than $0.9), I just bought some and I hope it will bring me some profit, any suggestions about when to sell them?
it dumps and pumps between $0.9 to $1.14 that is big profit for me if i have big capital to trade decent. It has millions of volume everyday.

After 1 year, all i did was double my btc. Why did i pick decent  Undecided
Common do something!!!

We will see huge growth when the ecosystem matures and projects are built and launched on top of the platform. Patience is key, this just does not happen overnight. The team has spend the year successfully building and commissioning the platform. Now when it is ready, they will have to improve on it. When actual use cases are implemented and partnerships are announced the market cap will grow for sure. But quality projects takes time, I think your horizon should be months or even a couple of years. Meanwhile, it is a great opportunity to buy in cheap. Personally, I'm waiting for cheap DCT from the weak hands of bounty beggars, after that we will se nice growth over the months and years to come.

The dct on the bittrex is much cheaper now (less than $0.9), I just bought some and I hope it will bring me some profit, any suggestions about when to sell them?
it dumps and pumps between $0.9 to $1.14 that is big profit for me if i have big capital to trade decent. It has millions of volume everyday.

Yes, I have already made a decent amount trading during these small dumps and pumps. There is also often open arbitrage opportunities between the different exchanges, which has also proven profitable.

HODL at least until new partnerships are announced, and projects are launched on top of the platform. There is great upside when any positive news are announced. I watch the development of the publiq project with great interest.

I reclaimed my tokens today. I want to get them now to the blockchain. I have a Macbook and I do not know which client software I should use. The website gives me following options:

What is the difference?

Which Macbook do you have (which release year)?. And which version of macOS do you have? As the details indicate, you should download the first version if you have a newer macbook compatible with macOS Sierra. Or if you have an older macbook with a core 2 processor that only supports OS versions up to Mavericks, you should choose the second one. You can check your OS version and macbook model under --> About this computer in the top bar.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:08:55 PM

Common do something!!!
This is more than 1 year and all what we have done to be futile in added so sounding will begin to be distributed in september and the reason he said like that is they are afraid this coin will be hit by massive dump by bounty participants. , The reason I always say this year you go anywhere? That's just a question from me but they never answer to my question this lol Cheesy
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:17:36 PM

I used Sierra but I switched to the new beta of High Sierra recently. It is macOSX 10.13. So I going to try the first download, but I am curious what algorithms or calculations Decent does so that there is a different version for Sierra and Maverics needed. I could understand if there is an extra version for Leopard or Snow Leopard but not for Maverics. Nevertheless, thanks for your help so far.

What is the difference?

Which Macbook do you have (which release year)?. And which version of macOS do you have? As the details indicate, you should download the first version if you have a newer macbook compatible with macOS Sierra. Or if you have an older macbook with a core 2 processor that only supports OS versions up to Mavericks, you should choose the second one. You can check your OS version and macbook model under --> About this computer in the top bar.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

I want to create a key pair for Decent using a paper wallet. I could not find any. Is there a paper wallet around?

Also, is this Decent online wallet legit https://freewallet.org/currency/dct or a scam? If there is not paper wallet I would consider to use this online wallet.
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

I want to create a key pair for Decent using a paper wallet. I could not find any. Is there a paper wallet around?

Also, is this Decent online wallet legit https://freewallet.org/currency/dct or a scam? If there is not paper wallet I would consider to use this online wallet.

I don't know if there is a paper wallet tool available, but I guess it could be problematic since you use your email address or encrypted version thereof as your account id? Also, I don't know about free wallet, but if you really want to use an online wallet, why don't you just use decentGo?
jvper

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

I don't know if there is a paper wallet tool available, but I guess it could be problematic since you use your email address or encrypted version thereof as your account id? Also, I don't know about free wallet, but if you really want to use an online wallet, why don't you just use decentGo?

DecentGo probably fulfills your necessities. If you don't want a centralized tool, just download DECENT and run cli_wallet instead.

jvper
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:06:46 PM

It confuses me. I reclaimed my Decent on icoreclaim.decentgo.com and it shows me my balance and the following message:

This ICO account is not created in blockchain. Once the DECENT Blockchain network is released, you will be asked to create your Blockchain account & Wallet with your current DCT Balance in DECENT GO application.

For this purpose, please generate your recovery phrase which you will need once DECENT GO is live!

What does this mean? When I log in on decentgo.com/wallet with the same credentials as on the icoreclaim my balance is 0. How can I transfer it? The only button I have on ico site is to get the recovery phase.
jvper

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

It confuses me. I reclaimed my Decent on icoreclaim.decentgo.com and it shows me my balance and the following message:

This ICO account is not created in blockchain. Once the DECENT Blockchain network is released, you will be asked to create your Blockchain account & Wallet with your current DCT Balance in DECENT GO application.

For this purpose, please generate your recovery phrase which you will need once DECENT GO is live!

What does this mean? When I log in on decentgo.com/wallet with the same credentials as on the icoreclaim my balance is 0. How can I transfer it? The only button I have on ico site is to get the recovery phase.

Didn't you secure your private keys? Damn.... It means you lost all your DCT. You can buy more on Bittrex.com though.

Just kidding. Don't worry! Your DCT are safe. Your balance shows 0 because your DCT are still in the devs wallet. When your account was created, it was a brand new account (zero balance). Devs will manually transfer DCT to your new account and it may take up to 7 working days.

DCT is not an ERC 20 token. It is a token of a whole new blockchain exclusive for DECENT.

Please create a ticket if you need further information or help https://decent.ladesk.com/

jvper
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

Didn't you secure your private keys? Damn.... It means you lost all your DCT. You can buy more on Bittrex.com though.

Just kidding. Don't worry! Your DCT are safe. Your balance shows 0 because your DCT are still in the devs wallet. When your account was created, it was a brand new account (zero balance). Devs will manually transfer DCT to your new account and it may take up to 7 working days.

DCT is not an ERC 20 token. It is a token of a whole new blockchain exclusive for DECENT.

Please create a ticket if you need further information or help https://decent.ladesk.com/

jvper

Thanks for your answer. It cleared up some things. Well, I did not mention ERC20 tokens at all. I know that Decent does not base on Ethereum.

So, after I created a DecentGo token with the same email address I used to reclaim my Decent I do not need to do any further step because the devs are going to transfer the Decent manually with the next 7 days, right?
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

I can see many miners are mining for several weeks, but the numer of active miners are not the same shown on the blockchian browser, so why?
jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

jvper

Thanks for your answer. It cleared up some things. Well, I did not mention ERC20 tokens at all. I know that Decent does not base on Ethereum.

So, after I created a DecentGo token with the same email address I used to reclaim my Decent I do not need to do any further step because the devs are going to transfer the Decent manually with the next 7 days, right?

Exactly. If you followed the step-by-step (which I believe you did) you will receive your tokens in 7 business days (a week and a half).

jvper
jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

I can see many miners are mining for several weeks, but the numer of active miners are not the same shown on the blockchian browser, so why?

Everything is fine here. Which blockchain browser are you using?  https://explorer.decent.ch/ ?

jvper
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:42:04 AM

Common do something!!!

We will see huge growth when the ecosystem matures and projects are built and launched on top of the platform. Patience is key, this just does not happen overnight. The team has spend the year successfully building and commissioning the platform. Now when it is ready, they will have to improve on it. When actual use cases are implemented and partnerships are announced the market cap will grow for sure. But quality projects takes time, I think your horizon should be months or even a couple of years. Meanwhile, it is a great opportunity to buy in cheap. Personally, I'm waiting for cheap DCT from the weak hands of bounty beggars, after that we will se nice growth over the months and years to come.

I have the same feeling just like you, the team will build a powerful community and the product or service will be valuable just after one years later, so I think I will keep them for more then one year. BTW, thank you for your advice.

I will also keep mine, I believe that hold for 1 to 2 years we can earn a lot with this project. Wait to buy more after bounty distribution Smiley

That's the spirit, I like this mindset. I will most likely be selling you my bounty.
Whenever that happens.
By the way, can we get a current spreadsheet so I can calculate how much food I'll be able to buy once distribution happens?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
jvper

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:42:43 AM

Common do something!!!

I have the same feeling just like you, the team will build a powerful community and the product or service will be valuable just after one years later, so I think I will keep them for more then one year. BTW, thank you for your advice.

I will also keep mine, I believe that hold for 1 to 2 years we can earn a lot with this project. Wait to buy more after bounty distribution Smiley

That's the spirit, I like this mindset. I will most likely be selling you my bounty.
Whenever that happens.
By the way, can we get a current spreadsheet so I can calculate how much food I'll be able to buy once distribution happens?

There are some spreadsheets on the first page.

jvper
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

Just set some buy orders at lower who knows may be someone running after free coins BCC will dump over my orders. There was never great opportunities to buy any altcoin at discount rates. I think today is going to be very suitable for buying altcoins if you have spare bitcoins. I will try to get cheap DCT instead of free BCC for my Bitcoins.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

Everything is fine here. Which blockchain browser are you using?  https://explorer.decent.ch/ ?

jvper

I use www.decent-db.com, and I can see the number of active miners are different from day to day, some times more than 40, and some day less then 30, is that means the mine mechanism is not stable now?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

jvper

I use www.decent-db.com, and I can see the number of active miners are different from day to day, some times more than 40, and some day less then 30, is that means the mine mechanism is not stable now?

I think there is also a voting mechanism, the number of active miners is voted by all the stakeholders in my opinion, as a DPOS community, almost all the decision can be made by voting.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: